[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets make a big /x/ 4Chan event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: WoodShedWatch.png (701KB, 1272x1024px) Image search: [Google]
WoodShedWatch.png
701KB, 1272x1024px
This will be a thread name /x/ WoodShedWatch
We will watch over this stream of a Wooden Shed in Alaska. We will watch out for creeps and that stuff. Just keep this thread going on. Off topic stuff is ok to keep this thread going on but keep it at minimal. I am gonna link ya the stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dsc-atlf-2

The Great Shed will enlighten us at the end of the journey.
>>
>>18384993
spooky
>>
lol i wanted to say that to make th thread more alive
>>
Another cam. A yard cam? This is still focused on the great shed but this thread will be also about the other cams.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dsc-atlf-1
>>
>>18384993
1. Does anyone live near this shed?
2. How long has the stream been up?
3. What are the exact cords of the shed?
>>
1.Probably. There are 2 more cams set up but only 1 of them is recording. The bay is the offline one and the yard is the online one.
2.No idea though i have been watching it like an hour and a half.
3. Oh if i would know it would have been even more cool.
>>
Also probably we should look at the conversation in the chat. Some guy has been making logs of what happened.
>>
Looks comfy. I want to live there.

Also, what are we expecting to see?
>>
File: YardBull.png (2MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
YardBull.png
2MB, 1280x1024px
yea me too
also i don't know but i just caught a Bull on the Yard cam
>>
Hmm interesting... one of the logs say
Saw Eivin & Eve gathering wood. There were 2 other people I couldn't identify. It was 5:30 PM EST.

Interesting.
>>
>>18385020
>>18385030
The bull killed Eivin and Eve.
Calling it.
>>
Did this thread die?
>>
oh boi i didn't refresh the site.
Yea the bull did kill them xD
jk
But i am startuing to think this is a part of a tv show. I mean the cam videos are called Alaska:The Last Frontier #ATLFYardCam
If this is actually a show i am totes gonna watch it
>>
Oh shi i just realized that the shed can be seen from the yard cam. Dude its pretty plausable that the bull killed them.
>>
100_GLucky_100, what can we here at /x/ do to get you to kill yourself sooner, rather than later? You're a total moron.
>>
Oh boi peps coming here to kill myself. I haven't really expected this to happen. I know that people on here don't really accept new fags but who cares. I wanted to make a big entrance to this community.
>>
Meh gotta expect people to come here like this in this community since you all are anonyomous and do not suffer any concecuences at all. This is 4chan. I gotta accept that fact.
>>
lol nice copy of myself
>>
>>18385087
>concecuences
You're 12 years old, amirite?
>>
yea i am
>>
>>18385086
GLucky is a pile of crap
>>
So anyway what you guys up to.
Since this thread is going off topic.
>>
Guys we are on the top of the list of the posts!
>>
>literally someone shilling a reality tv show on /x/
Holy kek
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.