[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meditation and Order of the Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: Meditation 1.jpg (284KB, 884x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Meditation 1.jpg
284KB, 884x1402px
I've reached a plateau, /x/

I've been attempting to meditate recently, and while strict adherence to classical methods has historically unhelpful, I can somewhat reliably put myself in a trance-like state.

The problem is, every time, I feel as though I am approaching a true understanding; right before I fully grok, I am flung out of trance.

I'm close, I can feel it, I just need to know what to do next
>>
File: Meditation 2.jpg (286KB, 884x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Meditation 2.jpg
286KB, 884x1402px
Dumping a very beginners guide to meditation; I didn't follow it
>>
File: Meditation 3.jpg (259KB, 884x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Meditation 3.jpg
259KB, 884x1402px
Also, how /x/ is Marx?
Not very?
>>
File: Meditation 4.jpg (273KB, 884x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Meditation 4.jpg
273KB, 884x1402px
>>
>>18384151
If you've been using this, ditch it.
These are limiting belief systems, and, while they may have brought you this far, they clearly are not serving you anymore.
Like the images say, belief is power, and if your belief lies in these four, static, rigid images, your power is very limited.
>>
>>18384151

Not a bad little beginner's guide there, although it's a bit off on the third-eye location. It's typically portrayed on the forehead, exactly between and slightly above the eyes, but the point of mental focus should actually be deeper within the brain. The stuff about Brodmann areas is probably only there to sound clinical without a source.

As for your own methods, it would be easier for people to help you if you explained them in some detail.
>>
There is an old saying, "If you find the Buddha on the path, kill him."

Kill your Buddha. Keep meditating.
>>
>>18384376

it isn't much more complicated than this. Keep meditating.
>>
>>18384160
> "AWESUM" "fucking fucking fuck"
Jesus, I hate so much this nu-male, modern trend to make everything so vulgar and superficial to appeal to 9gag browsing faggy teens.
>>
Where is this funny book available?
>>
File: D0V.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
D0V.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>18384476

Hate to break it to you, fucko, but it has always been and always be that way. You're just too young to see that, yet. All culture is fluid, embrace the change or you're going to be miserable.
>>
File: B0I.jpg (12KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
B0I.jpg
12KB, 260x194px
>>18384481

It's called the Psychonaut Field Manual, google around and you'll find it.
>>
File: IMG_4476.jpg (1MB, 1200x1169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4476.jpg
1MB, 1200x1169px
>>18384151
You are a fucking moron OP mocking things you don't understand with cartoonish pictures because you lack the intelligence to comprehend the rituals. Your guides are the work of an immature mind and I feel truly sorry for you. This is not a game, the rituals and the materials involved are there for a very important reason. You mock something quite serious and it will come back to haunt you for a very long time.
You have been warned plebian.
>>
>>18384496
Hate to ask (but I'm asking), is there a downloadable version anywhere? I'm seeing individual pages all over the place.

Thanks in advance. Also I'm the kind of guy who reloads in Deus Ex a lot.
>>
File: C0O.jpg (89KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
C0O.jpg
89KB, 500x750px
>>18384510

http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-THIRD-PDF-EDITION-530005584

There's a download button in the upper right'ish corner of the page. That's all the creator has done so far, they're currently working on Chapter 4.
>>
>>18384503
So offer some suggestions then. Dont be a punkass complainer when he's at least trying to help with a meditation guide. Can't say on its effectiveness, but fuck you, you bitch dickhole
>>
File: 1465966446558.jpg (45KB, 475x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465966446558.jpg
45KB, 475x500px
>>18384484
> culture evolves in only one direction
> cultural degradation or degeneracy is perfectly fine, just deal with it

Fuck off.
>>
>DUDE VIDEO GAMES LMAO
>>
>The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual

Simplified ro the point of being useless.

Pick up the real thing instead
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.