[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JESUS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 21

File: Jebus.jpg (108KB, 720x463px) Image search: [Google]
Jebus.jpg
108KB, 720x463px
I am a former atheist, current Buddhist/New Ager/Esoteric Kekist.

Redpill me on Jesus. Do I need to accept him as my personal savior in order to be saved?
>>
>>18383724

nah bruh just gotta be all like 'sorry bruh love u no homo' before u die and ur good 2 go
>>
>>18383724
Atheist Buddhist, former christian.
Jesus is supposed to be spawn of a perfect god whos word is infallible. Truth is the bible is riddled with contradiction. Stories are nice but there is no proof he even existed.
>>
>>18383728
What if Christianity is correct but the Bible is Roman propaganda tho?
>>
Why don't you ask him yourself?
>>
>>18383732
What if the romans wrote the first 5 books of new testament to make jews more pliable?
>>
>>18383728
The Bible isn't Jesus' word. Nobody actually knows what his word was.

I'm still waiting for someone to criticize Jesus' word as it appears in the gospel, without resorting to pointing out contradictions it creates with the OT.
>>
The kingdom of God lies not in the heart of one man or a group of men but in the hearts of all of man.

Jesus walked the path, belief that he's a metaphysical deity isn't what his existence "saved".

He was essentially a Boddhisatva (maybe a Buddha, but I feel a Buddha wouldn't need to become a martyr) that showed people of his time that living a life of compassion, non-materialism and virtue can grant you bliss, in the general version of the tales. That's his salvation. How do you show faith that food will satiate hunger? You eat. How do you show faith that you believe Christ's ways lead to Heaven/Nirvana/whatever? You walk the path. Just believing he died for you and getting to heaven because of it is so stupid it's laughable if you let yourself be objective for a moment.
>>
File: 200_s (1).gif (37KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (1).gif
37KB, 267x200px
>>18383740
NT gospels contradict each other
>>
>>18383747
I'm not talking about ~ology or narratives. Read the fucking post.
>>
>>18383724
Like most religious founders, he has some pretty great tips on not being an utter bastard. Just ignore his followers and focus on the dude himself.
>>
File: 200_s (2).gif (37KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (2).gif
37KB, 267x200px
>>18383751
I am saying its fake as a news story about donald trump and hillary having a love child
>>
>>18383751
Basically the story is a fake there was no magical undead jew
>>
holy fucking kek. this site needs a /rel/igion board
>>
>>18383776
Not implaying there is.

Read the fucking post.
>>
>>18383724
>Do I need to accept him as my personal savior in order to be saved?

Yes. It's one of the biggest purposes of Christianity.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>18383777
>777
Damn...
>>
File: 1471291492247.png (161KB, 778x688px) Image search: [Google]
1471291492247.png
161KB, 778x688px
>>18383780
Well I am implaying that there is no point accepting a make believe man inside me if I wanted a man inside me I would visit op
>>
>>18383806
Then how did people become enlightened before Christ?
>>
File: 1471710500987.png (325KB, 778x688px) Image search: [Google]
1471710500987.png
325KB, 778x688px
>>18383813
Usually from lots of wine and a burning bush. Too bad they didn't have antibiotics
>>
>>18383812
>implying you're not OP

What I'm asking you to do takes more than one sentence. Oh, the fucking horror.
>>
>>18383853
He's not the OP I am
>>
>>18383853
I am saying (despite running of empress pictures ) is whats the point of pointing out errors with what jesus said when the gospel stories contradict them selves. Stories are nice but they are narratively contradictory. THe writter of jesuses quotes and story couldnt keep their story straight, just like ops sexuality
>>
File: maria.jpg (143KB, 1046x1532px) Image search: [Google]
maria.jpg
143KB, 1046x1532px
>>18383724
Two things to know.

1. dailymail dot co
dot uk /sciencetech/article-3985150/Is-written-mention-Jesus-2-000-year-old-lead-tablets-remote-cave-genuine-claim-researchers.html

2. telegra ph /The-true-meaning-behind-Abrahamic-religious-symbolism-11-25
>>
>>18383777
Jesus btfo. all hail lord kek
>>
>>18383746

I like this take on it anon.
>>
Matthew 24:11-13
>>
>>18383885
Cool article even as an atheist. I wonder when this is properly dated if this could be a pre death recording of jesus that would be amazing since all available manuscripts dated to 35 years after jesuses death at this point it would change many an argument. I wish I could believe just havent seen enough facts. An older uncopied narrative would be intresting
>>
File: IMG_3646.jpg (41KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3646.jpg
41KB, 640x426px
There was a historical Jesus, but the history has been changed.
Contrary to popular belief, Jesus was not a carpenter. Jesus was actually an exotic dancer.
The car companies didn't like how that looked on bumper stickers, so they had it changed.
>>
>>18383909
(MATT28:9)Jesus makes his first appearance to the Mary's100 Prophecies by George Konig and Ray Konig

100 Prophecies explains how Bible prophecies have been fulfilled in history. Click for more information.

(MARK16:9) Jesus makes his first appearance to Mary Magdalene only

(LUKE24:15-18) Jesus makes his first appearance to Cleopas and another

(JOHN20:14) Jesus makes his first appearance to Mary Magdalene only

(1COR15:5) Jesus makes his first appearance to Cephas (PETER).
>>
>>18383724
Nice image OP.
>Jesus
>played by Alan Rickman
>>
No wonder why people fell for fake news and voted for a con man they still fall for the bible and give money to a con man at church!
>>
File: 1447846655689.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447846655689.gif
360KB, 500x375px
>>18383945
I honestly don't know how you achieve to wake up in the morning with monthing than economics in your mind.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>18383972
>I honestly don't know how you achieve to wake up in the morning with monthing than economics in your mind.

WAT
>>
ultimate redpill is reading the whole qur'an
>>
>>18383724

It is likely that there was not a living man named "Jesus" who did anything like the figure in the Bible. There are numerous hints in the Gospels that they are allegories for the truth--for instance, Jesus states outright that the real truths are for the inner circle, while he tells parables to the masses.

It is likely that the earliest Christians believed that Jesus was merely a Spirit sent by God to the world, and that you could make contact with this spirit through certain spiritual work.

This view has been taken by occultists since. Sometimes in ways that are not apparent or obvious.

For instance, it is a secret teaching of one of the lineages of A.:.A.:. that the Spirit known in the Bible as Jesus Christ is the same Spirit that revealed itself through Aleister Crowley under the name V.V.V.V.V., and thus it is a secret teaching that Jesus was the actual author of many of the Thelemic holy texts. (J. Daniel Gunther alludes to this teaching in his book Initiation in the Aeon of the Child. I have heard from some members of his A.:.A.:. lineage that he has spoken the above theory more openly in some of his private conversations and lectures.)

The origin of this teaching appears to be some of Crowley's private papers which are not open to the public. Like many of Crowley's secrets, once you are aware of it, you will see that he often hints and gestures toward the secret in his many writings.

Ordinarily, one would expect some charlatan trying to start a cult to announce to the world that they are the reincarnation of Jesus, or otherwise have special access to Jesus. Surprisingly, Aleister Crowley did not, despite openly and explicitly trying to found a new religion. Whether he was right or not, Crowley was no charlatan.

Regardless, this nonsense about "accepting Jesus into your heart" isn't how any of this works. You can't just wish your way to enlightenment or spiritual exaltation.
>>
The entire point is that Jesus is just a man that obtained Christ.
Christ is a state of being, it is a state of gnosis.
Anyone can achieve the gnosis, and that is evident in almost anything Jesus says in the Bible.
There have been several Christs throughout history, such as Krisha, Horace, etc., and Jesus is simply the manifestation of this Christ through the lens of Jewish tradition.
The kingdom of heaven is WITHIN you, not outside of you.
Look there and you WILL know Christ.
Christ is archetypal.
Jesus simply realized this and manifested Christ into his reality.
Whether or not Jesus actually existed or not is irrelevant, because History is non-linear.
In Quantum Mechanics a particle can "back up" to a time before it was witnessed in order to change the outcome of an event.
Time is an illusion, your world is an illusion, and Christ is all that truly matters.
>>
>>18384245

It also has many names. You don't have to associate the final red pill to anything at all, you will eventually realise that all things have some truth.
>>
>>18384273
All things are a part of the one.
There is nothing outside of All.
What we perceive is the flawed reflection of a perfect universe.
>>
File: 1474178672097.gif (997KB, 336x470px) Image search: [Google]
1474178672097.gif
997KB, 336x470px
>>18383724
he preached love and harmony with your fellow man and the world... whats not to like?
That being said all beings angels "gods" always refer to the great/supreme spirit of light so i assume angels and polytheistic religions might be referring to the same thing. on a historical note Yeshwa is acknowledged in multiple historical texts. so he was a real man who did miraculous things so maybe as a son of god perhaps he was bestowed gifts that were beyond normal humans. as for being saved i think he'd want you to love the world and not be the name spate as you murder someone different than you.
>just a thought.
>>
>>18383724
Your question is kinda like asking a barber if you need a haircut.
>>
>>18384333
Nah it's more like asking a barber if I will suffer for eternity if I don't cut my hair
>>
File: top-20-evil-bible-stories-95744.jpg (120KB, 940x500px) Image search: [Google]
top-20-evil-bible-stories-95744.jpg
120KB, 940x500px
Why are Christians so happy?

Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock.

How blessed will be the one who seizes your young children and pulverizes them against the cliff!

Blessed shall he be who takes and dashes your little ones against the rock.

Happy shall he be, that takes and dashes your little ones against the stones.

O the happiness of him who doth seize, And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!
>>
>>18383777
It will be done my lord
>>
File: Blood2.png (1MB, 1112x775px) Image search: [Google]
Blood2.png
1MB, 1112x775px
>>18383724
>Do I need to accept him as my personal savior in order to be saved?

Well, Jesus is God in flesh, but God is not only Jesus. If you worship Moses, you might need to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

“Abraham is our father,” they answered. “If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[a] do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things." - John 8:39-40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LjnTemCt5U
>>
>>18384378
What if I just worship God directly? Isn't that fine?
>>
>>18383724

Yes.

All you need to do to get saved is say the Sinner's Prayer, and mean it.

"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name."

The moment you say that from your heart and actually mean it, all your sins are forgiven, past, present, and arguably future. You have eternal security, and your soul is guaranteed to get into Heaven because God sees you as sinless, because Jesus took your punishment for you. The Holy Spirit (the Spirit of God, and of Jesus), immediately enters you and your body becomes a temple of the Holy Spirit. You are then immune to posession (because you are now posessed by the Sevenfold Spirit of God), and you unconditionally command all demons including Satan himself, and the only powers over you they have are to lie to you and to create illusions. You are empowered to do anything Jesus did, as long as you have absolute Faith and your will and words line up with the will of God as expressed in His word. Your words become a creative force. Speak negativity, create negativity. Speak positivity, create positivity in your life. You will also gain a sort of Christian "Spidey Sense" known as Discernment, which is God speaking to you directly through the Holy Spirit within you, concerning whatever specific Words of Knowledge you need at the time to act supernaturally in accordance with the Creator of the Universe. Most or all of this will happen automatically, not because of what you did, but because Jesus paid the price for your sins by Shedding His blood on the cross for all Humankind (although He would have done it just for you).
>>
>>18383736
>Why don't you ask him yourself?

10/10

(He's alive.)
>>
>>18384384

It doesn't really work like that. God As Such is absolutely beyond human comprehension. We're talking about the ontological source of all Being here, bud.

The reason God As Such became God As Man was so we could actually slap a face onto the idea and direct our ideas and efforts toward something tangible instead of just pissing prayers at the sky and hoping they splash in the right ear
>>
>>18384397
Hi.
>>
Nobody does, where john those who sought redemption with water, christ redeemed all with his sacrifice
>>
File: 1480466078715.png (340KB, 492x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480466078715.png
340KB, 492x900px
>>18383724
YES
You have to declare with your mouth that Jesus is your lord and savior, who rose from the dead

That's where salvation begins, from declaration
>>
File: 1479858999981.png (11KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1479858999981.png
11KB, 219x230px
>>18384348
>Nah it's more like asking a barber if I will suffer for eternity if I don't cut my hair
>>
File: 1480210235881.jpg (82KB, 432x550px) Image search: [Google]
1480210235881.jpg
82KB, 432x550px
>>18384365
you must be muslim
or a jesuit
>>
>>18383724
He's an awesome master, but there are billions of masters as awesome as him
His uniqueness is a lie created by the human ego. In "No one comes to the Father except through me", he talked about Christ consciousness, not his own person.
And he's not a savior, he can only show you the way toward Christ consciousness, which is within everyone.
>>
>>18383724
you do not son, you need but acknowledge your shortcomings and repent them.
it is a trust of faith to believe in the lord with no evidence
you will be forgiven for believing all the evidence could show and falling short of god
for your memory of him is immaterial and you have become material, how can one be held accountable for losing information impossible to retain.
it is in your nature to question your existence, you can not be lamed for your nature
so long as you acknowledge when you sin or do wrong by someone and seek retribution, you will be absolved.
know that even if you hate the lord the he still loves you
>>
>>18384135
>the lineages of A.:.A.:. that the Spirit known in the Bible as Jesus Christ is the same Spirit that revealed itself through Aleister Crowley under the name V.V.V.V.V., and thus it is a secret teaching that Jesus was the actual author of many of the Thelemic holy texts. (J. Daniel Gunther alludes to this teaching in his book Initiation in the Aeon of the Child. I have heard from some members of his A.:.A.:. lineage that he has spoken the above theory more openly in some of his private conversations and lectures.)
Just because Gunther never abandoned his fundamentalist Tennessee Christism doesn't mean the rest of us cling to it.

Gunther also says that Thelema has nothing to do with Satanism but in Wakeworld Crowley asserts that Jesus and Satan are one in the same.

>Surprisingly, Aleister Crowley did not
No he just billed himself as Theosophy's prophesied 'World Teacher'.
>>
File: 712.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
712.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>18383724
>current Buddhist/New Ager/Esoteric Kekist.
>>
File: satanbear.jpg (8KB, 226x300px) Image search: [Google]
satanbear.jpg
8KB, 226x300px
Nah. Fuck that noise.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.