[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I over came a demonic attack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

Drew this symbol unconsciously (automatic drawing ) in class. When i later talked to friend he gets dazed and drained randomly (he's always energetic ) I go home. Smoke weed since a week. High feels like lsd. Do automatic drawing. Feel negative presence. Voice in my head teying to trick me into doing things. I then over came it with pure love and the cross of jesus. I obliterate fear completely . Decide to take a nap. Hallucinate in my head an owl giving me golden light. Was this attack just a test by a demon? What did it grant me. Owl kinda looked like this. I rlly hope I'm not going schizophrenic and all this isn't real.
>>
File: 1480565635339-1266718864.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1480565635339-1266718864.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Is this stolas? Also I felt my privates being messed with. Sucubus? Here's the symbol I drew. And others along beside it
>>
File: 14805656797021697507690.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14805656797021697507690.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
This shit is freaky
>>
Op here. Do I burn the paper?
>>
File: 1468459238598.jpg (43KB, 413x427px) Image search: [Google]
1468459238598.jpg
43KB, 413x427px
Its real, and is feel like someone else is in control of you?, and sometimes u can only think in murder and rapes. And stuffs like that. You really need to pray. And be brave! Sorry for my english.
>>
Seek professional help.
>>
>>18383832
this.
>>
>>18383719
Looks like an incantation of The clan of Wu. Wu Tang. The second image is that specific sign the ancient and unwashed son of no man. You must find your sign by inhaleing the fumes of the crystalline tree. Do it an not only will you will be safe but you will be able to make your enemies your brother. Nigga
>>
>>18383904
indeed, for the wu tang clan aint nuthin ta fuck wit
>>
>>18383719
is it me, or does that look like a ghost with a hard-on?
>>
It's schizophrenia OP,stop thinking about demons you're just feeding it more and more
>>
u got so kushed u thought a demon possessed you senpai

I want some of that shit
>>
One of my best friends had a similar experience. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia therafter. But this is the beginning of a powerful spiritual journey. I advise my friend: equilibrium, honest and transparent faith in God (over yourself). You can probably do without the latter, but it's the only way you will find peace without needing constant alchemical mediation.
>>
File: B0L.jpg (22KB, 236x362px) Image search: [Google]
B0L.jpg
22KB, 236x362px
>>18383711
>>
File: athens5.png (1MB, 1001x1248px) Image search: [Google]
athens5.png
1MB, 1001x1248px
>>18383711

Owl is the symbol of the goddess of wisdom (also the symbol of Hecate). One of Jesus' claimed inspirations:

"The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proved right by her deeds." - Jesus

Don't follow any negative voices in your head.

Athena is my tutelary and she is a very powerful goddess.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.