[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /x/ heard of this 1968 prophecy of the coming end times?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: soldiers.jpg (78KB, 618x340px) Image search: [Google]
soldiers.jpg
78KB, 618x340px
The end times are at hand.

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/the-flaming-herald/48225-astonishing-1968-prophecy-by-90-year-old-woman

An old woman of 90 from Valdres in Norway had a vision from God in 1968. The evangelist Emanuel Minos had meetings (services) where she lived. He had the opportunity to meet her, and she told him what she had seen. He wrote it down, but thought it to be so unintelligible that he put it in a drawer. Now, almost 50 years later, he understands he has to share the vision with others.

The woman from Valdres was a very alert, reliable, awake and credible Christian, with a good reputation among all who knew her. This is what she saw:

"I saw the time just before the coming of Jesus and the outbreak of the Third World War. I saw the events with my natural eyes. I saw the world like a kind of a globe and saw Europe, land by land. I saw Scandinavia. I saw Norway. I saw certain things that would take place just before the return of Jesus, and just before the last calamity happens, a calamity the likes of which we have never before experienced.

She mentioned four waves:

1. "First before Jesus comes and before the Third World War breaks out, there will be a 'détente' like we have never had before. There will be peace between the super powers in the east and the west, and there will be a long peace. (Remember, that this was in 1968 when the cold war was at its highest. —E. Minos) In this period of peace there will be disarmament in many countries, also in Norway and we are not prepared when it (the war) comes. The Third World War will begin in a way no one would have anticipated—and from an unexpected place.

>USSR and USA were the superpowers. When USSR collapsed and turned into Russia this ended the cold war and there was indeed a peace between them.
>>
File: jenny_255045i.jpg (28KB, 468x310px) Image search: [Google]
jenny_255045i.jpg
28KB, 468x310px
2. "A lukewarmness without parallel will take hold of the Christians, a falling away from true, living Christianity. Christians will not be open for penetrating preaching. They will not, like in earlier times, want to hear of sin and grace, law and gospel, repentance and restoration. There will come a substitute instead: prosperity (happiness) Christianity.

"The important thing will be to have success, to be something; to have material things, things that God never promised us in this way. Churches and prayer houses will be emptier and emptier. Instead of the preaching we have been used to for generations—like, to take your cross up and follow Jesus—entertainment, art and culture will invade the churches where there should have been gatherings for repentance and revival. This will increase markedly just before the return of Jesus.
>>
File: violence2.jpg (24KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
violence2.jpg
24KB, 480x330px
3. "There will be a moral disintegration that old Norway has never experienced the likes of. People will live together like married without being married. (I do not believe the concept 'co-habitor'? existed in 1968. —E. Minos.) Much uncleanness before marriage, and much infidelity in marriage will become the natural (the common), and it will be justified from every angle. It will even enter Christian circles and we pet it—even sin against nature. Just before Jesus' return there will be TV programs like we have never experienced. (TV had just arrived in Norway in 1968. —E. Minos)

"TV will be filled with such horrible violence that it teaches people to murder and destroy each other, and it will be unsafe in our streets. People will copy what they see. There will not be only one 'station' on TV, it will be filled with 'stations.' (She did not know the word 'channel' which we use today. Therefore she called them stations. —E. Minos.) TV will be just like the radio where we have many 'stations,' and it will be filled with violence. People will use it for entertainment. We will see terrible scenes of murder and destruction one of the other, and this will spread in society. Sex scenes will also be shown on the screen, the most intimate things that takes place in a marriage." (I protested and said, "We have a paragraph that forbids this kind of thing." —E. Minos.) It will happen, and you will see it. All we have had before will be broken down, and the most indecent things will pass before our eyes.
>>
4. "People from poor countries will stream to Europe. (In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. —E. Minos.) They will also come to Scandinavia and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached (I protested at the issue of immigration. I did not understand it at the time. —E. Minos.)

The tears streamed from the old woman's eyes down her cheeks. "I will not see it, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war." (She saw it in the vision.)

"All that I have seen of war before is only child's play compared to this one, and it will be ended with a nuclear atom bomb. The air will be so polluted that one cannot draw one's breath. It will cover several continents, America, Japan, Australia and the wealthy nations. The water will be ruined (contaminated?). We can no longer till the soil. The result will be that only a remnant will remain. The remnant in the wealthy countries will try to flee to the poor countries, but they will be as hard on us as we were on them.

"I am so glad that I will not see it, but when the time draws near, you must take courage and tell this. I have received it from God, and nothing of it goes against what the Bible tells.

"The one who has his sin forgiven and has Jesus as Savior and Lord, is safe."

>This clearly describes what we see now. Muslim immigrants literally flooding into white countries and becoming despised. This blows my mind.
>>
File: MigrantBoatAerial.jpg (191KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
MigrantBoatAerial.jpg
191KB, 1000x600px
>>18383461
Pic related.
>>
>>18383463
It's bullshit. Literally just a randoms predictions, with enough vagueness to keep you playing into it.
>>
Really makes you think
>>
>>18383461
Was into it until I read "In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration". What the fuck kind of idiot bullshit is this? Immigration has been around for so long.
>>
>>18383603
kek. same.
>>
>>18383457
> (I do not believe the concept 'co-habitor'? existed in 1968. —E. Minos.)
>>18383461
>(In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. —E. Minos.)

What a load of shit. I thought this was in 1968, not 1468.
>>
>>18383603
>>18384379
This is NORWAY in 1968 and they both are talking about the future and present from the perspective of norway. Of course a lot of countries has immigration and cohabitation but not norway and nowhere near like we have today. NO WHERE NEAR. Get educated.
>>
>>18384827
>Stupid old man doesn't know about concepts existing outside of Norway in his own time
>HURR I BET HE ALSO PREDICTED THE FUTURE ACCURATELY

Don't get educated, just kys.
>>
>>18384834
>Wise old man tells of a norwegian prophecy about the future of norway
>But what about america??? I don't understand
Retard.
>>
>>18384836
>Future of Norway
>Talks about other countries, Europe, Jesus, migration, and specifies 'The World'
>Most 'predictions' were things already in occurrence, and things that would obviously evolve out of the current systems in play

The fact you believe any of this, but have the gall to call somebody else retarded... not many words left for you. Enjoy your stupid existence.

You and your country are full of cuck idiots, but that's probably as predicted anyway.
>>
>>18383461
https://www.ssb.no/en/befolkning/artikler-og-publikasjoner/immigrants-in-norway-sweden-and-denmark
that old lady was fucking retarded too
>>
>>18383450
Yeah like there's no tension between any superpowers today, there's literal wars going right now. It's just subtle information wars, like hacking and such.

>>18383454
True christianity has never really been a thing, specially in europe where all the elements that constitute "christianity" has been taken from pagan worship

>>18383457
http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/child-adolescent-psychiatry/violence-media-what-effects-behavior
>In reality, the number of violent crimes has been falling, but the public’s perception is that violence has increased. According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics, the overall violent victimization rate (eg, rape and assaults) decreased by 40% from 2001 to 2010. Similarly, the murder rate in the US has dropped by almost half, from 9.8 per 100,000 people in 1991 to 5.0 in 2009.
fuck right off you old cunt

>>18383461
Immigration has always been a thing specially in nordic countries, in fact all of the staff oslo's university was constituted of foreigners in the mid 1800's. Go eat a sack of shit.
>>
Yet another old hag whose truisms are interpreted as prophecy

There was other old one from Eastern Europe. And that other one. Then there was those kids in Portugal. And that Nostradamus cunt

When the world finally does come to an end, it will not be the way any lunatic "prophet" said it would. It will most likely be completely out of the blue. We'll all be vaporised in our beds as we sleep as pre-emptive nuclear annihilation takes place without any kind of prior warning
>>
>>18383450
I wrecked your prophet and I'm still im my pyjamas.
>>
She basically just reworded what was written in Revelations. A period of peace before the Antichrist reigns terror on the world etc
>>
You guys are all unworthy.
>>
>>18384897
we keep it real, son.
>>
>>18384873
you mean you'r the prophet?
>>
>>18384927
I'm not a prophet, i don't transmit the will of god. I just shine truth.
>>
>>18383450
You lost me at god
>>
The "prophecy" is clearly the work of the evangelist Emanuel making up the story of the old hag to give his story a wow factor. Note his prophecy of Christianity being about prosperity and what you can get, earn riches etc. That's textbook evangelical schemes of greedy preachers. Anyone with half a brain can make this shit up. It's happening! Suck a dick.
>>
File: 1301365183892.jpg (87KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1301365183892.jpg
87KB, 592x592px
Thing is, this "prophecy" has happened before. Since 1968, stuff like this has happened repeatedly.

The only thing missing is a new world war. But even that has technically happened. All the shit in the middle east, since the 90's...even the lat 80's, has fit the definition the U.N. uses to define a world war.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.