[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ahnenerbe documents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Ahnenerbe Seal - copy.png (344KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ahnenerbe Seal - copy.png
344KB, 800x800px
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, I'm not a big /x/ user but /pol/ would most likely be useless and asking /r/ seems out of place.

I have always had an curiosity towards Nazi Occultism, Ahnenerbe and I want to know which texts would be the best to read regarding the subject?
You know, none bias works, documents which don't just criticize and belittle the original findings.

Is there any chance of obtaining the original research documents created by Ahnenerbe?
Or any modern text books which summarize their findings?
>>
>>18383210
bump

I always find in /pol/ these threads about antarctica and flat earth with lots of nazi occultism, documents filled with runes.
Pretty interesting.
>>
>>18383277
OP here, thank god I'm not the only one who is interested in this.

Having the chance to read through the research the Nazi's conducted and forming my own opinions is all I want.
It could all be bullshit, or I could find some of it plausible. Either way I would rather create my own objective opinion then have some one force their own upon me.

Because no matter how... Questionable the acts of the Nazi party were. I despite the idea of 'forbidden documents' dictated to us by the powers that be a whole lot more.

Just let us read the spooky things!
>>
>>18383277
dint germans bdlieve for the longest time earth was inside out and that was everything?
(think halo ring but a giant sphere)
>>
>>18384506
OP (Again) So a forerunner shield world? ;)

Well yeah, but this research Ahnenerbe also produced focused of Racial diversity and differences, acquiring original copies of ancient texts- such as their failed attempt to obtain the Codes Aesinas (I promise this isn't just an elaborate war hammer joke), They assisted the Luftwaffe with altitude resistance, early coagulation medicine to help with Gunshot wounds and other life threatening injuries, generally stole items of importance from other nations.

Plus all of the rumored Spiritual shit, ceasing ancient items of religious importance, rumored practice of the dark arts, spells and all of the fun stuff which inspired Hellboy and Indiana Jones.

I would love to go into more detail... But well, that's why I created this thread.
I want to know more then just my understanding of their accomplishments and failings.
>>
THE OCCULT ROOTS
OF NAZISM
Secret Aryan Cults and their
Influence on Nazi Ideology

http://www.conspiracyschool.com/sites/default/files/resources/Goodrick_Clarcke___The_Occult_Roots_of_Nazism.pdf
>>
>>18384553
What about their trips to Asia?
what were they looking for?
>>
>>18384959
for you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.