[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panthestic Moni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: nxGxjPa.png (532KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nxGxjPa.png
532KB, 1920x1080px
At your very core you are an Atman, that has bubbled out of Brahman. Your subconscious shields this from your conscious mind which is, in turn protected by the body and all external sources. Everyone and everything is god we're just like teenagers rebelling saying "I'ts not a phase mom" when in reality we will all go back to Brahman in the blink of his eye which could be millennia for us and him
>>
>>18383154
At my very core, im not Atman or Brahman. Im just Batman.
>>
That kind of thought is comforting when you're unsuccessful and live a miserable life.
The world needs that. Lots of misery everywhere. People need to think that it's somehow good for them to suffer endlessly and that it's all an illusion.
>>
>>18383154

I feel like I know we're all one thing and sometimes I laugh and feel immense joy in knowing that separation is an illusion and that this dream is immensely beautiful and perfect. Other times I feel nihilistic and isolated as if this whole dream is just an escape which is met with feelings of anxiety and fear. This is usually followed by a reminder to myself that in this subjective form my understanding is extremely limited and while bathing in ignorance it's simply my scared, temporary ego that is bubbling up the feelings of isolation and anxiety and that separation and unity somehow paradoxically exist perfectly in tandem.

How do you recommend coping with the latter feeling that you get when, say, you're sitting around a group of friends and in your mind is the cyclic thought spiral of how you're just looking at various reflections of yourself and that nothing is real immediately taking you out of the moment and actually preventing you from experiencing whatever moment you happen to be in?
>>
>>18384209

Same poster here.

Also, and I don't really mind if my questions get answered by you, I know they'll be answered eventually, but another thing troubles me:

I still enjoy earthly pleasures; the taste of my favorite foods, the smell of the trees and traffic and surroundings throughout the day, the interactions I have with my friends and family and strangers, the video games and media that I consume, the feeling of being tired and going to sleep, the sensation of feeling clean after a shower, ect. ect.. So knowing that this is all a temporary dream, I sometimes find myself in a mindstate of sourness attached to all these pleasures almost like the feeling of realizing santa claus isn't real.. or maybe more like a guilty feeling knowing I'm indulging in an illusion. I'm just curious on your, or others' take on this.
>>
>>18384239

You remember that our conscious reality is only a perception, and not actual reality, and that we exist only to experience.

There are infinite realities, universes, and time. We are just a shared experiences, a shard if you will.

Once you let go of your attachment to your conscious perception of reality, you will never be afraid, controlled, or enslaved.
>>
>>18384266

Hmm. I appreciate the response. I feel like I've got a journey ahead of me. I still enjoy my daily pleasures with the full knowledge that if it abruptly came to an end I would be okay with it and drift with whatever wind happens to be (chosen to be?) kicking up, but the feeling of guilt for enjoying the dream is one that I need to get over.

I had a massive panic attack recently during a psychedelic trip that I was waking up in hell although when I think back I believe it was more of just the fear attached to the realization that this reality is a temporary illusion and from it I believe I've (at least theoretically) been granted an ease from fear and anxiety about anything.

In any case, I appreciate the words and attention. Much love, familiar stranger.
>>
>>18384279

Enjoying yourself is important. Learning to let go of all you are attached to is too, once you understand that your experience all there is, was, and will be.

Time, and reality are irrelevant, appreciate all we experience. With love.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.