[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any UFO/alien believers answer this question?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: zoom!.jpg (58KB, 650x518px) Image search: [Google]
zoom!.jpg
58KB, 650x518px
IMO, aliens are probable but this question is never talked about. If aliens have mastered space travel, and if they are trying to be unseen here on earth, why do they fly slowly/hover/whatever over us with their lights on? I mean seriously, do they really need lights on on every ship?
>>
Do you take pains to move stealthily in places where ants might see you?
>>
>>18382894
wow flawless logic right there

but OP is right, our concept of UFOs is childish, we have no idea what technology they might use, but it's certainly not primitive hovering plates. The least they would have are Von Neumann probes, they are a better concept than UFOs already.
>>
>>18382804
Yes, spaceships need lights because light is electromagnetic radiation and as long as the space around the ship is covered by its own light, harmful cosmic radiation has no place to move upon it

The first time I saw a ship shine its lights I thought it was a mystical ball of fire drifting through the storm, but it was actually just an intensely powerful release of orange radiation from a spaceship
>>
>>18382914
I think it's a legit question though. If these UFOs are piloted by a race advanced enough to master interstellar travel, why would they give a shit if humans see them?
>>
File: 2016-11-08 21.38.15.jpg (3MB, 2967x4210px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-08 21.38.15.jpg
3MB, 2967x4210px
>>18382928
maybe it's because you they loathe and revile you so much that even the thought of you looking at their ship makes them angry

or maybe it's the exact opposite reason
>>
UFO do existence i have hacked into area 51 heeheheh
>>
>>18382939
My cousins were Chernobyl Liquidators so I know all about this kind of stuff
>>
>>18382940
My uncle works at Nintendo and says that they already made real life Pokemon, the testers are just levelling up to handle all the Pokemon now, unless they become wild and sue Nintendo
>>
>>18382804
stupid lights and windows in ship(and in general every thing that is there for effct) = fake video/picture or human made
>>
File: hudson valley CT.png (180KB, 1370x562px) Image search: [Google]
hudson valley CT.png
180KB, 1370x562px
>>18382804
It's a constant question in UFO circles. Has nothing to do with being seen but an interaction with our environment. We are more interested in their propulsion. Atmospheric pressure, g-force caused by inertia, water seem to have no effect on their craft. Why? The lights are our only clue to understanding how they work. It has nothing to do with rockets and distance.
>>
the answer has already been given
>>
>>18382936
>the plain doll off BB
saved
>>
>>18382804
I heard their propulsion system ionizes the air around the ship causing it to glow.

I heard they want to reveal themselves but, they know how disruptive their presence would be, so they are slowly getting us used to them with slow flyovers.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-05-23h49m04s015.png (453KB, 796x450px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-05-23h49m04s015.png
453KB, 796x450px
>>18383476
there is no evidence you can
see or touch today.
i belive they are very intelligent
and that we truly have never seen them.,
they are hidding behind the moon
until nibiru comes close enough to attack
the annunaki the star wars will continue
and the human race will be involved
when they start landing on earth for suplies
water and more weapons,
they are using the sun as energy
our earth are in darkness because of
chemtrails and weather manipulation and because the gouverment are hidding nibiru
it wont be long until even hybrids living
on earth .pleiadians lyrans killytokurt andromendans. etc etc will come out in the light
when nibiru and the annunaki can be seen by your very eyes then you will be able to see
the creator gods of this matrix,
your not what you belive you are.
and our planet solar system and intire universes are something different then we belive it to be today. everything in our lives is a lie,
this planet is a chaos planet filled with torture wars lies pain sorrow and death etc so many many living beings are daily being murdered by the evil man. even vrillon contacted earth back in 1977 they were here along time ago they never left they are just invisible to you,
only those hybrids living on earth with the intelligence a 100 times normal understands what it all is about!
all our computer systems internets and databases are controlled by e.t. and \a.i.
we are a species created for a higher purpose then we belive thats why many humans often claim life has no purpose ,usually the purpose is only to spread your dna but it goes beyond that only the true intelligent species of humans hybrids and species i mentioned earlier are aware of our future
soon all we know today our technology and infrastruture all over the world will be changed.
we wont tell you what will happend you cant handle the truth the deep truth
>>
File: 01851.jpg (39KB, 630x356px) Image search: [Google]
01851.jpg
39KB, 630x356px
>>18383476
"so they are slowly getting us used to them with slow flyovers." If you re-read your satement for lets say 3-4 times i hope you realise that this is 99.9% BS. I really don't know what or who those Ayys are and neither do i know what could motivate them to do whatever their buisness is, but im pretty darn sure that there is simply no need to wait for them to do shit, cause we as a species have simply more important things to do. Fact1: Our World as we know it can and will change, rapidly and without warning, it always worked like that. Fact2: Ayys couldn't care less about anything happenin here^^
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.