[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: squad.jpg (33KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
squad.jpg
33KB, 640x484px
What are some religions that practice black magic and/or white magic?(or any kind of witchcraft)
Do witches exist or are they just gothics trying to be edgy?
>>
>>18382535
All of them my friend..
>>
>>18382535
My grandparents are Asatru practitioners and there's some mumbo jumbo here and there, but i wouldn't classify it as "black magic".
>>
>>18382535
exist
most people who do this are involved in satanism
even if they dont know its satanism
>>
File: 1441776768888.png (1MB, 1000x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1441776768888.png
1MB, 1000x1271px
As long as you play imagination games with your friends sometimes and look at the moon you can beat the shit out of your kids and send them into a hostile world without any skills , experience, resources or support with nothing but deceptions based on pathetic misgivings about your kid's own ineptitude, and still proclaim proudly to the police who you called to have your children arrested that you tried your best to be a great mother but your child just wouldn't let you help him... you did all you could. Now you deserve to rest. Amen
>>
>>18382968
Thank you.
>>
In terms of witchcraft, in my mind it seems to be that there are people all about worshipping nature, themselves, some gods/goddesses, saints, satan, etc. Magick is present in a lot of different practices, like alchemy, but witches nowaday just outright use the label to show that they're all about spooky stuff i guess. Magick itself doesn't seem to be good or bad in itself, but intention colors it and directs towards those paths. It really depends on the practices. Most witches you'll find online in social media are edgy chicks who understand the supernatural somewhat. Of course there are legit sorcerers online but fuckifino how to find them
>>
>>18382535

Completely depends on how you define 'witch'. Unless you specify, the question is kind of meaningless because there's so much grayness in the term.
>>
>>18382535
Witch exist, my cousin got killed by a for hire witch.
>>
File: Blood2.png (1MB, 1112x775px) Image search: [Google]
Blood2.png
1MB, 1112x775px
>>18382535

There's no such thing as a "witch." It's just Abrahamics trying to be edgy.

Think about it - use your brain:

The all-powerful one and only God Yahweh needs mortal help to hunt down and kill witches who are mortals who control the powers of gods whom Yahweh is incapable of stopping himself.

"If you were children of Abraham, you would do what Abraham did, as it is, you are looking for a way to kill me. A man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things." - Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LjnTemCt5U
>>
>>18382535
Does the woman on the far right have the word "calculus" on her skirt?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.