[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Symbols

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Hello /x/ community,
So there's this bracelet thingy I got from an old lady quite a while ago in an antique store. I was just looking around but she just came up to me, took my hand, put it into my hand and closed mine with her own. It was kinda weird how she looked me straight in the eyes, said 'it's you' (even though I had never seen her before) and just walked off again.
So does anyone know what it means? Has anyone got similar items?
>>
>>18382146
This didn't fucking happen. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
oh btw the blue glass things were on that bracelet as well but they aren't connected to the one with the arabic (?) symbols on it
>>
>>18382146
>So does anyone know what it means?
She spotted a rube, she had not had a customer for 3 days, so she decided to find the cheapest item she had on hand to give to you, hopefully hyping you a little to try and keep you in the shop longer.

Retail 101, I used to do it all the fucking time, just, ya know, without sounding like a faggot about it. Any strategy to engage a customer is a good one.
>>
>>18382146
Its arabic. It says Mashallah. Which means "By Allahs Grace" or something like that.
>>
>>18382154
lol well it did happen but as y'all said it was probably because she was trying to make my buy shit and keep me there haha, I'm not saying that it was anything special calm ur tits
>>
>>18382183
oh okay thank you :)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.