[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trey Smith, this man changed my whole world view. If you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Trey-Smith-1.png (3MB, 1920x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Trey-Smith-1.png
3MB, 1920x1025px
Trey Smith, this man changed my whole world view. If you have not seen him you NEED to.
He is one of the few true prophets.
>>
Gimme a breakdown of his ideas
>>
>>18382081
Aliens are actually demons, what we call dinosaurs where called dragons before the 1800's also he gets into the book if Enoch and talks a lot of shit about Benny hin. He robbed him and went to Mexico then came back and went to prison, he came back, and now spreads the word
>>
I just can't take Christian viewpoints like his serious anymore though.
>>
>>18382086
Could it be interpreted that "what are called demons are actually aliens"?

What does he think about the apocryphal biblical texts?
>>
>>18382089
Well stands to reason. You are probably weak minded and been manipulated to think you "know the REAL truth" fact if the matter isvyourvbeing manipulated by Satan but think you are doing what you want...it is an old trick but works well...hopefully you can get out of it before your life gets to rekt
>>
>>18382095
I don't know any truth, really. But I do know that what Jesus taught, and the Bible teaches, are different. Mainly because after Jesus got nailed, Paul took over.
>>
>>18382098
Have you read the apocryphal biblical texts?
>>
>>18382101
Quite a few. I didn't bother memorizing them, but they are supposedly not inspired by God in the first place.

I mean, have you actually read any? Or just listened to a guy who says he has?
>>
>>18382095
>You are probably weak minded and been manipulated to think you "know the REAL truth"

You legitimately do not see the irony of this sentence, do you anon..
>>
>>18382113
What is this inspired by God thing? Yes I'm in the process of reading a lot of them.
>>
>>18382130
The Apocryphal texts are supposed to be of unknown authorship, never made it into official canon, and are of varying degrees of reliability.
And they are said to not be directly inspired by God. Which leads to most Christians finding them as being even less reliable.

My point is, you're telling me to listen to a guy who is citing a bunch of sources for his ideas that come from unknown authors who may or may not have been Christian/Jewish, or "good" people. You do do that, while simultaniously telling me that Satan is warping my mind because I find the Bible, and the Apocryphal Texts especially, dubious.

If Satan was going to slip anything into anyone's mind...he's do it through the Apocryphal Texts since many of them come from totally unknown sources and are not inspired by god, no? That's what I'd do.
>>
>>18382095
shut up faggot
>>
>>18382175
This post was totally worth bumping this shillstorm back to page 0. Good going you outrageous faggot.
>>
>>18382077
sauce on rocks in OP's pic?
>>
>>18382181
Probably Utah.
>>
>>18382181
Nevermind I found them -- Colorado Springs.
>>
>>18382144
You got it all wrong I'm not OP.
>>
>>18382229
Point stands though.
>>
I don't take any media seriously when it utilizes as atrocious a color scheme as this.
>>
File: 1478665385821.png (111KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
1478665385821.png
111KB, 500x717px
>>
>>18382077
>x/ faggot gets his world view changed by a lunatic cracker

>x/ faggot thinks the rest of us are as gullible as him

>I remember 90% of x/ are indeed this gullible
>>
>>18382180
exactly why I did it <3
>>
Trey Smith is love,
Trey Smith is life.
>>
>>18382098
The Holy Spirit took over and guided the church. Just because things evolved since Christ doesn't mean it's all shit. Of course, if you go off the original intent, it's a dead faith, but any retard can say they don't agree with something therefore it's shit.
>>
Da fuq is this. This is deviantart tier bullshitery
>>
>>18383233
Don't talk about Based Trey Smith that way you ddegenerate
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.