[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tennessee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg literally on fire.

East TN is now experiencing severe thunderstorms, some flooding, and multiple different tornado warnings.

Why is this happening to us?
>>
>>18381560
Pics?

I also believe that we should have natural disasters threads, like tornado threads and such.
>>
Because dat dang ol devil, obamu, went and made it so dem homos can git murried, god iz angary and is smitting da good Christians. Dem got dang gays
>>
Yeah pics arn't required I live here. Theres this shit that everyones posting about how someone cleaning up part of the wreckage near a church that burnt down had a single page found about how god would bring fires telling someone how the begginging of the end was approaching. I think it's finally about time that our great state had some shitluck and not some apocalyptical shit
>>
>>18381560
Because your faggots
>>
Probably because you shit on the forest and the waters. Nature is just solving the problem, removing the infestation that has taken root.
>>
Things happen.
>>
>>18381560
The obvious answer should be God's wrath for taking all those welfare dollars you toothless sister fucking hillbillies.
>>
Fucking hill billys man no one cares about those inbred sobs.
>>
>>18382357
^this, desu
i'm in a conservative county in real america where people actually work for a living instead of being blind drunk all day every day

as soon as we're done taking the country back from mudslimes, niggers, and spics, we're coming for you lazy witless fucks

it will be a bright day in america when all these subhumans get purged from entitlement spending and either have to get with the program or die in a gutter
>>
>>18382357
i thought I was browsing 8ch and I was going to tell you to go back to cuckchan with your nigger bullshit. I clicked the wrong link in my browser though. So in this case I suppose just stay right where you are with your teenage nigger bullshit. carry on.
>>
>>18382371
>White Man calls out drooling hicks for being race mixed subhumans and welfare leeches
>"N-N-Niggur be quiet ;_;"

Pottery.
>>
Not a hillbilly, not lazy, and I'm white. But alright lol
>>
>>18381595
>common occurrences that are well understood and proven with any number of scientific models are "paranormal"
>>
>>18382368
Come at me bro ! i aint never scared haha . bitch ass
>>
>>18382500
>Not a hillbilly, not lazy
>lives in TN
Southern (((education))), ladies and gents.
>>
Supposedly they arrested some hick the other day in maryville who was bragging about starting a fire just east of one of the spots. I know red necks are dumb, but i dont see one of them bragging to police about them setting a fire.
>>
>>18382757
> I know red necks are dumb i dont see one of them bragging to police about them setting a fire.
Then you don't know exactly how dumb these incomplete 'humans' are.
>>
>>18382368
>things that will never happen
>>
Well if you kektards believe that the internet can be a magickal tool then you'd better checkout the countless tweets and memes from liberal teens saying they're so incredibly glad those southern states are ablaze
>>
Do racists realize that there are probably black people who are smarter than them
>>
>>18382504
I don't know about paranormal, but they definitely fall into the scary category.

We got to get our spooks from something.
>>
>>18383015
A few outstanding individuals notwithstanding they're still a full standard deviation less intelligent than White people on average.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.