[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ know about "The Finders"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: baphometpentagram.jpg (33KB, 400x393px) Image search: [Google]
baphometpentagram.jpg
33KB, 400x393px
What does /x/ know about "The Finders"?
>>
>>18381388
They are envied by "The Losers"
>>
>>18381388
Watched the beginning of a strange documentary from 1981 about 'boys for sale' today on YouTube. They mentioned the finders. I don't know much but the little I got from it was highly disturbing
>>
>>18381398
At least I think it was that documentary, watched a few today and got a bit spooked by it all. Decided to roam /x/ to see if any threads came up to find out more. You guys aren't on here much are ya?
>>
>>18381391
Chud up
>>18381398
I'll check it out.
>>
>>
Legend goes that they are ''Keepers''
>>
It's a trick, it's the easiest way to claim government bux, you stop, stagnate and lose progression of your life, and then you tick a box on their poll of people who can be tricked,
>>
>>18381432
No, chuds down
Down in sewer
Silly billy
>>
>>18381640
Bullshit, calling bullshit.

If finders are keepers, then what the fuck are weepers?
>>
>>18381993
>then what the fuck are weepers?
The Losers.
>>
File: 1478195912469-pol.png (535KB, 924x700px) Image search: [Google]
1478195912469-pol.png
535KB, 924x700px
>>18381479
Curious to see if people can find a connection to pizzagate
Seems like the same kind of allegations and the coincidence that their headquarters are Northwest of DC, where comet pizza is, is somewhat unsettling.
>>
>>18382419
Bump
>>
>>18381388
Read Programmed to Kill
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.