[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood UFO Sighting, Need Your Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: UFO.jpg (54KB, 650x395px) Image search: [Google]
UFO.jpg
54KB, 650x395px
This happened in 1976-1977. Anybody ever seen this thing, or anything like it?

>be me, about six years old
>get picked on by adolescent neighborhhod kids
>be outside one night with my two friends, 6 and 8
>get called over to adolescent bullies' doorstep
>get ribbed by two guys and one girl as usual
>then the girl points behind us
>turn around, look, and see pic related
>ufo is dull grey, with dark grey rim
>ufo has three domes on top, all opaque
>ufo domes are same dull grey color as fuselage
>ufo is about the size of a modern day stealth bomber
>ufo is no higher than 100-300 ft above apartment roof
>ufo is hovering there silently, no lights
>hear nothing, but feel a vibration from within
>feel a little funny, like a bit dizzy
>looks close enough to hit it with a slingshot
>turn around to see bullies' reaction
>girl is completely frozen, finger pointing
>other two guys are completely frozen on "pause"
>panic.mp3
>notice my two child friends are not frozen
>watch the object hover silently for about 20 sec
>turn around to look at object, and it's gone
>object never makes a sound, left no trace
>vibration emanating from inside is gone now
>turn back around to look at bullies
>they appear a bit dazed, but chatting amongst themselves
>they make no mention of what happened
>other than being more chill, have no memry or effects
>run inside to tell our parents
>they don't believe us and say it was an "optical illusion"
>go back outside with friends
>beg bullies to tell us what they saw
>they remember nothing and contnue to pick on us as usual

The end, pic related.

This happened in a densely populated urban area.

Large middle-income apartment complex.

No other witnesses ever came forward, but I never forgot this.

I was about six years old.

This is the absolute truth as I remember it.
>>
i wouldnt trust memories from when you were 6.
>>
>>18381347

I am way above average in learning and memory though, I was in 3rd grade by then and I was reading when I was 2. i remember everything photographically from about 2 years onward. And this imprinted on my conscious like something literally burned into my memory.

It's a mixed blessing.
>>
yes people have seen ufo's before ones that look exactly like yours and maybe even hundreds of other variations.
Question is what do you want?
>>
>>18381494
>yes people have seen ufo's before ones that look exactly like yours and maybe even hundreds of other variations.
>Question is what do you want?

I want to know who saw exactly what I saw, are there pictures, where did they see it, when, what was it like being near it, did thee experience anything like I did?

Just anything to put it into context of some kind. I haven't been able to put this image and experience out of my mind during my entire life.
>>
>>18381494
>Question is what do you want?

I guess i wanna know what the fuck it was, and how it did that to those older kids. And why not us?
>>
>>18381634
>>18381637

you will never find out what it was what happened or even if you can trust the memory you have. Others have seen and experienced exactly what you did at all ages and times *they also have no idea what it was and cant trust the memory they have of such event.

id say you stop looking at this as a meaningful event...it honestly means nothing and to think too hard about it only leads to disappointment
>>
I swear when I was so where I between 4 - 8 I saw a fiery comet fly across the sky it was at least twice the size I have ever saw the moon and I'm 23 now
>>
I used to do th2 paper route for the north side in my small city

I saw 3 lights hovering in the sky taking off from the nat guard base on the edge of town and then staying completely still one day.

I dunno if it's what you saw but there always seem to have 3 lights in a pyramid shape in common. Sorry for spelling/wording, done drinking earlier
>>
>>18381649
You shills don't even try anymore, do you?
>>
>>18381754
I like the subject and im in no way a shill..retarded maybe but not a shill all i was trying to say was that no matter what he says or does he will never find out what happened or what it meant and he should stop trying to figure it out because it will lead to disappointment because he is looking for a specific answer

its either from earth from space something metaphysical or he made it up...who knows
>>
File: ufo.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
OMG I know exactly what you saw, it haunts me in my dreams and terrifies me everyday at 06:00 am, it's a fricking philips razor.
>>
>>18382408
10/10
>>
OP confirmed retard. 4/5 of small kids hallucinate atleast once. Your brain is growing and is error-prone. This is why your parents been telling you that it's just your imagination when you though monster is in closet.

Sadly most of people are too dumb to understand such a simple phenomena and they isolate themself beliving in bullshit like aliens
/x/ in nutshell in other words
>>
File: control.jpg (3MB, 4990x3572px) Image search: [Google]
control.jpg
3MB, 4990x3572px
>>18382414
OP here
im not otistic
WHAT I SWA WAS REAL. PLZ BELIVE ME
I NEED YOUR HELP TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS IS. LOOK AT THIS IMAGE AND HELP ME I BEG YOU
>>
>>18382408

Kinda did look like that, only edge-on, and flat on the bottom.
>>
>>18382414
>OP confirmed retard. 4/5 of small kids hallucinate atleast once. Your brain is growing and is error-prone. This is why your parents been telling you that it's just your imagination when you though monster is in closet.

Two other people saw it. The two other kids I was with were 8 and 6, I think. I was 5 or 6.

The older kids were like 12-13ish, they were the ones who .. paused.
>>
>>18381768
>its either from earth from space something metaphysical or he made it up...who know

As an objective reductionist thinker, the biggest problem I have with this memory is that I know in my rational mind, it's impossible to observe such effects on human beings.

And yet I have a distinct memory of that girl pointing at it and completely freezing like a video on pause. Same with her friends. A very very strong, unmistakable memory, and I have never had a false memory in my life. (Though psychology says false memory is a real phenomenon.)
>>
>>18382414
>4/5 of small kids hallucinate atleast once.
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1467683616322.png (84KB, 805x358px) Image search: [Google]
1467683616322.png
84KB, 805x358px
>>18381637
>And why not us?

Might there be some connection with bullies' actions, and the consequences that occurred as a result of their actions?
>>
>>18381338
Who knows what it wants, anon
But it showed itself to you, and it stopped whatever was happening
And you seem to be the only one to remember it.
Who knows, anon
>>
>>18385202
>Who knows what it wants, anon
Exactly.

>But it showed itself to you, and it stopped whatever was happening
Really nothing out of the ordinary, for these guys. They didn't pick on us that bad, just a little ribbing here and there.

>And you seem to be the only one to remember it.
The other two kids my age remember it.

>Who knows, anon
Unfortunately.
>>
>>18381338
If anyone is still around.
>OP claims photographic memory and exceptional mental ability.
>Repressed memories of UFO's
>Posts graph of the Moriah
This is Monarch at work. Memories about aliens, UFO's, and abductions are hypnotically applied 'cover memories' for real-world events.
>>
>>18386693
>>Posts graph of the Moriah

What's "The Moriah?"
>>
>>18382408

Came to this thread to post this.

razor ayys/10
>>
File: IMG_20161203_001435.png (84KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161203_001435.png
84KB, 1280x800px
I can distinctly remember seeing a UFO in primary school, must've been like 8 at the time. I am incredibly near sighted and at the time I'd occasionally forget my glasses so it was blurry as shit in the sky. My m8 who I was with pointed it out to me, I was freaked the fuck out. For like one second, I could see it in perfect clarity, but I don't know if it was just my imagination or psychic sight or the aliens making themselves visible to me or whatever. But it definitely looked like pic related, so who knows, might be the same UFO.

was around 2002, in the UK just north of London
>>
File: IMG_2086.jpg (110KB, 695x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2086.jpg
110KB, 695x669px
>>18381338
>>
>>18381379
>hurr durr but im smarter than the average bear

Confirmed retard.
>>
>>18381338
>100ft under the ufo
>draws "top view" of ufo

How did you see the top view?

Sounds like you saw something then invented the rest. Children do that. It's called imagination.
>>
its possible to dream something and then decide it's real at that age. I had dreams where I would realize I was dreaming and whatever popped into my head would end up in the room I was in. Weird stuff like trees and fake ghosts. We have incredible ability to create and believe when we are young.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.