[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend is a Nine Angler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1915027.jpg (95KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
1915027.jpg
95KB, 565x565px
My girlfriend has this tattooed on her pussy.

What can you tell me about the Order of Nine Angles?

Should I be concerned ? Break up with her?
>>
>>18381288
pics or it didnt happen
>>
And I already read up on google about it. Just sounds like standard satanic cult except with more extreme rituals...

People call them nazis. What do they have to do with the 3rd reich?

Any help is appreciated. I hope shes not trying to saceifice sacrifice me or some shit.
>>
>>18381290
I dont want you guys jerking off to my girls top notch beef jerkey
>>
>>18381288
just fuck the shit out of her you fucking puss ass beta faggot
>>
>>18381298
so read further. put the spoon in your own mouth.
>>
>>18381288
you have an awesome gf then don't complain you nigger
>>
>>18381327
>>18381288
Put the spoon in our mouth! Pics or gtfo
>>
>>18381302

>beef jerky

Was going to say worst name ever, but after rereading I kinda like it.

Anyway

>pics or it didn't happen
>>
Thanks for the help /x/...
Prolly wind up sacrificed and ported to some ethereal dimension
>>
>>18381387

Dude we just need to see the pics first, it can have very different meanings based on... Position and stuff
>>
>>18381393
Well I asked her if I could take a picture so that I could show some people, and she got really offended and told me to get out...
So shit.
>>
>>18381461
I want to believe OP actually did this.
>>
File: isthatiscreamwhis.png (97KB, 291x350px) Image search: [Google]
isthatiscreamwhis.png
97KB, 291x350px
>>18381288

It's definitely a red flag.
>>
>>18381461
I'm callin it. No girlfriend. OP just wants to get (pic related) tatted on his nipples.
>>
>>18381480
Why would I want it on my nipples?
Believe what you want im not really into this stuff I am just concerned for my wellbeing.
>>
>>18381476
I figured. I just dont know if she has it to be edgey or shes doing shit with the group in her spare time...
I hope shes not part of it still she doesnt seem like someone whod do stuff like that.
She wont talk about it either.
Shes puts it off saying her and her friends got matching tattoos during their rebellious phase...
>>
It has some really cool writings. The original website that used to be up back in the day was really badass and had this bone chilling mystique to it. The other websites that came after it were noticeably less evil. All of a sudden it was saying that people who actively perform human sacrifice rituals in civilized countries don't really exist and that it is acceptable for Satanists not to kill which totally contradicted the original website and writings that said everyone who doesn't murder in the name of Satan deserved to be murdered in the name of Satan. So I've heard that this is because when the originall website was taken down, posers made fake websites.

It has a shitload of posers.

This is a cult that believes murder is necessary to be a true follower yet you have thousands maybe hundred of thousands of edgy faggots on Facebook attention whoring about how they're a badass ONA Nazi Satanists so that they will impress fat goth chicks online. It's pathetic. It's like ''navy seal'' copy pasta tier shit except there's a quite a few idiots and dumb ugly goth sluts out there who take this ONA Facebook culture seriously

But ONA itself is really awesome and extremely interesting.

It's fanbase is total cancer though

She is probably an edgy attention whores like the other's i've met and seen online

Nothing sinister about those faggots and whores

If true members exist, which i believe, they aren't attention whoring online. They're serial killers for fuck's sakes
>>
>>18381549
The real red flag is that OP is def her dad and is worried he'll get cursed for fucking his witchyass daughter
>>
>>18381562
This anon pretty much called your girl a "whore"
>>
>>18381562
Thanks for the info.
Yea thats what I out it up to, that she just wants to be edgey.
I will continue to be with her.. still keep her away from my guns and the knives
>>
>>18381573
She is. A true ONA follower would believe that all non-Satanists or equally evil people are sub-human scum that should be executed or at best enslaved

So she wouldn't be fooling around with a normal person. Especially the kind of person who would be ''concerned''

Confirmed for edgy goth whore
>>
>>18381573
Well, she is
>>
Fuck and leave. Crazy, good pussy isn't worth the crazy. It's what I did with my wiccan ex.
>>
>>18381562
This anon pretty much nailed it. Well done.
>>
>>18381562
Also, funny story, i was in a Facebook group for occult discussions once, and this guy who i suppose is fairly well known in that kind of community was attention whoring about how he is a true ONA Nazi Satanist while posting poorly researched contradictory facts.
And when i called him out he literally bragged about how he is cool for having fat goth chick long distance female fans
It was one of the cringiest things i ever encountered on the internet
>>
>>18381610
Lawl
>>
>>18381288
She probably wants to sacrifice you.
>>
File: 1466559692525.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1466559692525.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>18381288
nah, just treat her like an ONA-hole
>>
Assuming that this is real, OP, I'd definitely be a little worried. ONA teaches some things that make even a more casual adherent (if there is such a thing) a concern. If she takes it seriously enough to get a tattoo of it in a secret place... IDK. Could just be edgy goth chick, but I'd follow my gut if I were you.
>>
>>18381288
Just because she has it tattooed somewhere doesn't mean she even knows what it is.
She probably saw it in a movie or somewhere and thought it was a cool thing to get tattooed.
>>
No, she's probably just an attention seeking whore.
>>
File: 06_chantier_moult.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
06_chantier_moult.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>>18381562
>It's fanbase is total cancer though
Hell, even some of the inner core are pretty cancerous, even if they produce decent art.
>>
>>18382016

>ONA
>movie

Sure.
>>
>>18382035
Movie authors probably don't know what it means either.
>>
>>18381562
>>18381588
>>18381610
>>18381606

Pretty much. O9A is somewhat old, but from what I can tell you, the modern O9A is split into different nexions. Most nexions have their own symbols, practices, rituals- based in the original O9A diction.

She probably knows nothing of the O9A, does not belong to a nexion, and even past that is probably an edgy goth chick. O9A teaches one to infiltrate, subvert, and otherwise blend in and detour from within- drawing unnecessary attention to onesself destroys this path.

If she had some other tattoo from a random nexion like Temple ov Blood, Drakkon, Ministry of the Void or whatever, maybe that'd be more in tune with what O9A currently is- but having that tattoo is the same equiv of someone fangirling Metallica from the 1980s and otherwise having no idea what a movement is about.

Most O9A nexions Ive met have been really dumb and edgy desu, and theres a lot of narcissists in the cult. Avoid it, honestly.
>>
>>18382049
How did you meet the nexions? What were the members like?
>>
File: edgy.jpg (50KB, 960x737px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
50KB, 960x737px
"Most O9A nexions Ive met have been really dumb and edgy desu, and theres a lot of narcissists in the cult. Avoid it, honestly."
>>
>>18381288
dont stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>18382064
S-sauce on that?
>>
>>18381288

>Picks for proof or filthy Role Player
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.