[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need your druid magic to make America great again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

While Donald Trump may come a close second, Richard Nixon will definitely stand as our greatest president ever. Without using meme-logic or shitpost logic, I will list reasons on why I've concluded that Richard Nixon was the greatest president that the United States has ever had in all of its history:

>Opened US relations with China
>Promoted capitalism
>he persecuted minorities
>he was a republican authoritarian
>he was white
>he has the image, he's beautiful
>he helped fight communism
>the war in Vietnam was great for the US because it provoked citizens to constructively criticize the government
>the war on drugs actually protected drug users in a sly way. It's just a codename for the Final Solution part 2: American Edition
>and about minorities: they are statistically more likely to cause crimes anyways
>"YOU CAN'T REPRESENT PEOPLE WITH NUMBERS IN ORDER TO GENERALIZE AND OPPRESS AN ETHNIC GROUP!!!!". Actually, yes. Shut the fuck up, you're a retard if you think you can't.
>"What about Watergate?". That was fake gossip created by the Democrats in an effort to distract us from George Soros and Hillary Clinton's slow rise to power.

In conclusion, Richard Nixon was actualy a great man.

Now, why do I bring this up on this seemingly unrelated board? Because, America needs your help, your expertise.

What if I told you, that Richard Nixon can still serve for four more years, even though he's dead?

"How is this possible?", you may ask. It's quite simple really.

If we bump this thread high enough on this specific board, the chances of a druid coming across this post will be much higher than on other boards. Whoever this unnamed druid may turn out to be, he/she/it may be able to help us with fulfilling America's dream.

That dream, my friends, is reanimating Richard Nixon's corpse to make America great again.

Of course, we wouldn't need to follow through with the plan...unless of course...the Bernie Man appears...and Donald Trump feels the Bern.

So, who's in?
>>
>>18381200
I'll help you just so I can cock slap the fucker right back to hell
>>
>>18381200

This is literally the most autistic thing I've ever read on this board. Congrats.
>>
>>18381254
Wait for Hanz to appear...
>>
>>18381200
I'm in your ass
>>
>>18381200
This isn't even a quality shitpost...
>>
>>18381323
Shut up nigger, you don't know quality shit-posting if you get all of your may-mays from Facebook or Vine.
>>
>>18381200
Kill yourself please
>>
>>18381264
There are far more autistic things in thus world, like ironic normie memes for example...

(Pic unrelated)
>>
>>18381427
I don't think I can kill myself if I already drink 666 bottles of bleach eve6yday, faggot

Also, sonic is teh greatest
>>
>>18381200
I got shit canned 15 for calling out your /pol bullshit. You have no idea how bad I wanna pee in yer butt.
>>
>>18381254
Using the word "autistic" counts as an act of being autistic
>>
>>18381439
Hot
>>
>>18381445
Yea it fuckin burns dude, I got a scorching case of herpes for ya
>>
I think the druid should posses the next president candidate and use nixons spirit through him/her. Best choise would be posess for example strong female/black candidate from dnc with nixonian spirit after elections. That kind of president would not get "progressive left" criticize presidents decicions or values so easily.
>>
>>18381200

I can bring him back but he will be a nigger.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.