[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dead Files

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 14

File: AmyAllenface.jpg (216KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
AmyAllenface.jpg
216KB, 1776x1000px
Amy Allen sees some crazy shit! When I first watched an episode of the show I thought right away that it seemed like phony-bologna, but in the absence of any other good ghost shows (besides ghost adventures, but I'm sick of it [and The Dead Files blows it out of the water]) I decided to shut off my skepticism and try to enjoy the show. The Dead Files is 'the tits', the Cat's Meow, the greatest-end-all-be-all show (besides HBO Oz). I watch it pretty much every day on my computer b/c I have it downloaded, I hope this show gets a shitload of seasons b/c it's become a comfort thing for me!

anyways, let's talk about whatever from the show, such as what's the nastiest ghost sketch on the show, or favourite episode, or scariest/spookiest episode
>>
*looks down*
*whispers*
No
>>
Show's fucking stupid and obviously fake. Not to mention this bitch is crazy.
>omg uv got shadow spirits
>sprinkle this cinnamon in the corners of your house and call a priest
>hurr imma research all of the shit that happens here then amy can do her psychic walk that lines up perfectly with the past
>>
File: TheCreeper.jpg (366KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TheCreeper.jpg
366KB, 1776x1000px
(OP): my favourite drawing is probably in the episode "the creeper", it's nasty,
>>
>>18380796
>it seemed like phony-bologna
this can't be real

it's "baloney" when you're talking about something fake, "bologna" is the meat.
>>
File: TheCreeper2.jpg (299KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TheCreeper2.jpg
299KB, 1776x1000px
>>18380810
I always think it's gypsy that Steve investigates first and then Amy gets there whenever after, it'd be seemingly more credible if Amy did her walk first.

I just had to shut off that skepticism too, the shit Amy describes is nasty and entertaining, just entertaining the thought that the show is real, just taking it for being true, at least to her, makes the show speak for itself when it comes to what it brings to the table
>>
>>18380836
I've seen Judge Judy spellings like "baloney" before, but I figured it only applied to when she uses the word on it's own. I can't say what the etymology of the spelling is, but I'm sure it's probably the word (meat) bologna. Otherwise it's not a slick rhyme b/c it's not two actual words, but I dunno
>>
File: Gremlin.jpg (329KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gremlin.jpg
329KB, 1776x1000px
another creepy sketch, when she was doing her walk she said she seen a creepy "gremlin" thing
>>
>>18380836
>it's "baloney" when you're talking about something fake, "bologna" is the meat.
Wrong, the American "baloney" is still balogna.
You cucks are so bad with words you can't even keep up with the words you screwed up
>>
File: BloodintheBordello.jpg (643KB, 1776x2826px) Image search: [Google]
BloodintheBordello.jpg
643KB, 1776x2826px
>>18380875
I hope ur talkin' about buddy b/c I'm Canadian (not that I think the spelling would be different), but I didn't care enough to bother googling or whatever an example of the correct spelling, not that I think u did either though, btw I'm not upset, just having fun chatting on 4chan this way, I never really do this
>>
Did anyone see the episode about The Grifter?
>>
File: TheSoulCollector.jpg (497KB, 1776x2004px) Image search: [Google]
TheSoulCollector.jpg
497KB, 1776x2004px
Does anyone enjoy The Dead Files pictures I'm sharing, I wonder if there's anyone that actually likes the show that'll message, the thread's sorta off topic reply-wise

quotes from that episode right when the picture is revealed:
Daughter (kids are somewhat uncommon in the reveal but she's teenage, and she says this while crying)- "What if he does something?",
right after her mum says "Sometimes when I go to the third floor, I feel like there's a male presence there that doesn't want me there.",

Amy replies "He's all over the place, yeah. Without a doubt he could be up there at any given time. Like, he moves around, like outside the house, and I didn't like him, he creeped me out, like pretty bad."
>>
File: TheSoulCollectorAmysArrival.jpg (1MB, 1776x6000px) Image search: [Google]
TheSoulCollectorAmysArrival.jpg
1MB, 1776x6000px
>>18380965
i don't remember that one, i tried searching the folder i have the episodes in for "grifter" but i didn't find any episodes called that at least

quotes for the picture (it's from Amy's Arrival at the start of the episode "The Soul Collector":

Amy: "He just keeps smiling, and the smile is like really maniacal. He wants to kill me and... he's waiting for me!"
>>
>>18380982
Im diggin em
>>
File: Smothered.jpg (585KB, 1776x2005px) Image search: [Google]
Smothered.jpg
585KB, 1776x2005px
>>18381178
enjoy another, this one's from the last episode of season 7, the episode's called "Smothered";

the sketch is a lot sillier looking than most sketches on the show b/c it depends on the sketch artist she has (different for every episode), the victims of the haunting (who bothered to call the dead files to get help) look pretty haggard and at wits end

something I like about Amy is that she'll say whatever she wants, it doesn't matter if the victims will be driven even more nuts by what she says, she's a trooper, she goes there
>>
File: Deranged.jpg (1MB, 1776x5009px) Image search: [Google]
Deranged.jpg
1MB, 1776x5009px
S7, episode 2, Deranged
>>
File: DeathSentenceAmyReactionFace.jpg (193KB, 1776x1001px) Image search: [Google]
DeathSentenceAmyReactionFace.jpg
193KB, 1776x1001px
Season 2 episode 12: Death Sentence is pretty good, it's got a good sketch, here's a pic of Amy's face tho during the reveal!
>>
>>18383026
quote for pic>>> Amy: "During the walk of your house... I saw a man getting his head cut off! It was like a sacrifice."

(it was a prison being investigated in this episode, but the lady who called the dead files in to investigate said that the activity followed her home, so Amy did a walk of her place as well as the prison)
>>
File: DeathSentenceSketch.jpg (1MB, 1776x6960px) Image search: [Google]
DeathSentenceSketch.jpg
1MB, 1776x6960px
the sketch is so good on that episode
>>
>>18383108
the poor lady in this episode looks like she's been through the ringer!
>>
>>18380796
Holy shit, she got even fatter.
>>
File: Smuglifepepe.png (79KB, 408x660px) Image search: [Google]
Smuglifepepe.png
79KB, 408x660px
>>
>>18383145
Amy Allen is one of my heroes, so I'm ticked that the only time in a while someone replies to the awesome thread I'm basically constructing myself (b/c everyone's got better paranormal [garbage, fake, retarded, frivolous, time-wasting, dismal-dreaming, malarkey] shit to share in other threads) it's to badmouth Amy Allen like a fool! (I'm being straight up hateful right now, paranormal stuff interests me, but I've never came across 1 good thread on this board)
I bet she's no where near as fat as either u, or ur butterface girlfriend, or ur whole family for that matter (who knows)!
I'd never tear into someone over their weight though unless it's behind their back, and mark twain poetic shit solid like a nickname (there's a chick when I was goin to school, she had the gnarliest/awfully funny, tight nickname "Sumo-Jo"
If ur not gonna post something that helps the thread then don't bother posting u pig, not like I believe in karma, but u'll likely wind up somewhere really shitty someday, w/ lousy, mouthy, shitty company like urself to keep u company (I only wish this upon you, if what I suspect is true [that ur a low-life clown who disrespects everyone u can, since u went out of ur way to post on a thread that u didn't have any good reason to post on, just to make fun of a real human being])

ur getting a good rouse out of me, but it's completely my decision to try to talk some decent sense into you (b/c no one ever has)

one last thing, I don't hate u, I'm just not there w/ u laughing about this together, what u posted was generically funny, i'll give u that, (basically anyone's picture u could've done that to I think then, it's not just amy allen, she was in the wrong place at the wrong time :-D )
>>
File: ForeverScarred.jpg (152KB, 1776x1002px) Image search: [Google]
ForeverScarred.jpg
152KB, 1776x1002px
I was hoping this thread would be busting, but apparently (no fans on today) no one's fuckin heard of it or something (I despised this show until I decidedly crushed it [watched all of it]). It's on actual tv, not Netflix, Travel in states, DTOUR in Canada, it's not a new show, but definitely not very old yet, how can it be that I'm the only one who seems to watch it [on a board about paranormal fucking shit, go figure], .... I'm just a little disappointed more than anything, I'd think birds of a feather flock together but fuck that, I wish u could see the pathetic video on one of the threads on /x/ that I seen that really diminished all respect for this board (what little there was to begin with, since there's nothing I've seen on /x/ that isn't foolish and likely not paranormal at all, but hogwash) WHERE R ALL THE DEAD FILES FANS, I'm not even gonna bother proof reading, this I don't really care anymore, we'll see where it goes, my brain wants to give this a rest

here's one for the road, S5E3: Forever Scarred
>>
anyone else want to bang the shit out of her?
>>
>>18380796
viral marketing
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.