[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love spells.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Are there any occult practices that involve re-attracting lost love?

Had a fallout with my girlfriend of four years. Took a lot of psychedelics together. LSD, DMT, mushrooms, 2cb, and we rolled on MDMA multiple times.

Needless to say I feel like the experiences we had sculpted something that I'll never find again. From what her friends tell me, she feels the same way.

We broke up in May, but after being together for someone so long and experiencing so much together, it feels like we have an almost telekinetic bond.

I feel like we're not over. We broke up because I wasn't happy with my career and stressed out, and I distanced myself from her to get myself together. She took it harshly, and said she wanted a break. I told her I know she means she wants to break up, and she said she just isn't ready to try and work things out yet.

It's been 6 months. I've dated four girls since then, had casual sex with eight. I feel like my soul has been ripped apart. casual sex is bad for you, man..

I know I can't chase her or contact her since I already tried to work things out by communicating and it failed, so I can only move on and hope for her to come back. But is there any way the universe can help me out here? Thanks.
>>
>>18380444
>this desperate to reject reality and come to /x/ for their "expertise"

You might as well pay a witch $50k for a love spell
>>
>>18380451
love spells that cheap never work.
>>18380444
give me some of your eyelashes and we can talk
>>
>>18380466
>im still in high school and the master of the arts of spell crafts
>i dont have a gf btw
>>
>>18380444
I'd say it'd be better to cut off your connections than to re-engage, but that's just me. What were once cobwebs have become chains, senpai. But this is something that can work to your advantage.

http://psionguild.org/education/articles/mental-abilities/telepathy-manual/

Look up pinging and psiballs. Practice taking in energy, putting it into a ball, and then sending it. Each ball has to have a lot of intent to be useful and be sent multiple times. Specifically, make a tube from your forehead to theirs and envision your ball travelling through the tube to smash through their "self" and then be absorbed by them. Also envision your mental voice as theirs mental voice at the bottom of their personality, whispering things to the top.

Don't be surprised if weird shit start happening the more you exert energy, senpai. Bright lights attract all sorts of things.
>>
>>18380444

>implying the universe cares about your shitty high school relationship
>implying anyone should care about you and your "waaaah I'm sad my gf left me I want the entire universe and by association, the past, present, and future to give me what I want"
>being this much of a faggot
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.