[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past Lives Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: past life.jpg (98KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
past life.jpg
98KB, 2000x1000px
Anyone have any experiences with past lives? Can be you or someone that you know.
>>
File: tumblr_lqrc210qXS1qk5d16o2_500.gif (364KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqrc210qXS1qk5d16o2_500.gif
364KB, 500x208px
>>18380415
I remember all my past lives.
>>
>>18380415
I can't say for sure, and I know this probably isn't very interesting but I've had a little inkling lately. A friend of mine was talking about a girl that showed up out of the blue in his life, who seems to be watching over him based on the conversations he's had with her, and I got about 80% of her facial features right without ever having seen her in person, I also get this feeling that I knew her once, but it doesn't feel like I did in this life. I think I also know her name might either be Melissa or Molly, we haven't been able to confirm this because she has refused to tell him her name so far stating that it "isn't important".

I don't know, it sounds and feels crazy but I feel like I did know her in a past life, more than anyone else I've ever actually met or not met.
>>
>>18380415
Once I had a dream that I was a Nazi soldier. It began with me walking down these French roads... I could see the grape vines for fine wine all along the streets. Then the dream shifted to me with my comrades (well, not comrades but officers... you know) and we were in a circle just fuckin' around cause we just took paris. We were drinking the wine and reveling in success. Then, the dream took a nasty turn as I was just on the outside of a small village where there were huge flak bombs going off over the hill... and I was there as a military film operator. Yes, it was my job to film WW2 in all of its atrocities. And now I browse pol. Its a snake that eats its own tail and I'm willing to leave this godforsaken hellhole for some fucking moksha. Fuck this samsara shit. I'm done. I wanna throw in the towel.
>>
>be me
>late 80's
>about 3 or 4 years old
>mom would always make us pray before bed
>typical prayer (now i lay me down to sleep)
>one night
>get this overwhelming feeling inside me
>see in my mind's eye a man on a cross
>see myself piercing his side with my spear
>say in a sing-songy voice "I'm the guy who killed Jesus"
>mom slaps me across the face
>come back to reality

I never put much stock into it, but I recently found out that both of my younger brothers have had flashbacks to when they were, according to them, Roman soldiers. My youngest brother remembers fighting and dying on the River Tigris and he says that his wife from that time is a guardian spirit for him now.
>>
Not sure if past life but when I was younger(11/12yo) I'd have recurring dreams and "flashbacks" all from a perspective of a young girl in XVIII/XIX century France(I'm Polish myself). At first they were just normal dreams I guess, then after a month they turned into nightmares about me as the girl riding a carriage during winter, hearing a gunshot which made the horses go crazy and then finally drowning in a lake. The "flashbacks" which I called visions at the time were something like a very intense deja vu. I'd go on with my everyday life and then suddenly get the "this happened before" feeling but in my head there were different memories playing, like I'd "see" various things happening in the French girl's life, through her eyes of course. They lasted up to a minute or two and always left me with a headache for the rest of the day. Nothing like this has ever happened to me again and it's been around 8 years since the last "flashback".
>>
I remember on more than one occasion I had dreams that I was Socrates.

Plato was really really gay for me.
>>
>>18380854
i think that is just your subconscious
>>
>>18380860

Could you be more specific?
>>
>>18380933
i was calling you a faggot (but i didnt mean it, fag)
>>
When I was five I had a vivid vision of me as a homeless man in his mid 50s. I remember being cold, scared and alone. I was outside near a trash can fire begging ashamedly for change. I had on a long green jacket, black gloves with holes in them and brown leather shoes with holes in them as well. I told my nanny and my parents when I had the experience but they pawned it off as "imagination" and never said anything more. I've been deathly afraid of being alone in life and have an extreme fear of being poor. It intensifies as I grow older. I don't know if it was a past life or a brief glimpse into my future. Either way, it's always unsettling for me to think about. Really hope it was a past life...
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 541x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 541x625px
>>18380415
One thing I don't understand about past life memories is the physical aspect of it.
Memories are literally folds of mush in our meat computers. At the neuron level. So how can we have a memory of somebody totally not blood related if there is no neural carry-over, or possible genetic inheritance?
>>
>>18381077
The same neurological events that tell you that your mom is your mom happen erroneously to tell you a stranger is a relative
>>
>>18381104
After living with somebody with multiple sclerosis my whole life, this anon had some interesting insights into how the human mind is a product of its physical components
>>
My being is that of Kurt Cobain, which is a bit like a past life. It's more of a garnered ego.

I didn't think about it at all until last year when I discovered Nirvana. It's a very long, very strange, and very subjective story.

I don't really feel comfortable elaborating freely... if anyone is curious why I believe I am Kurt Cobain... ask away...
>>
>>18380600
How can I do the same?
What do you remember?
>>
File: Dombi_Heruka.jpg (282KB, 581x861px) Image search: [Google]
Dombi_Heruka.jpg
282KB, 581x861px
Yeah
>>
I remember living as a spirit pretty fully but not as a human. Tried to post before but this is /x/ so...
>>
File: tumblr_mw569jSjdu1sqaqhdo3_500.gif (955KB, 500x190px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw569jSjdu1sqaqhdo3_500.gif
955KB, 500x190px
>>18382010
There are meditative process' that can help yo7 remember details of your past life. You can even find a hypnotherapic videos on YouTube to walk you through it.

In 1996 it all came back to me, my mind flooded with memories and experiences from previous lives. From birth to death, to rebirth and death.
>>
File: 1479713028635.jpg (6KB, 251x246px) Image search: [Google]
1479713028635.jpg
6KB, 251x246px
>>18381970
>>
>>18382010
If previous life is real, I died at some god forsaken war not too long ago.

On this life went back to the army, everything was familiar even when I knew from the start that could do something different. Fortunately no wars like in the old days where you would die often.
>>
File: web.jpg (182KB, 732x1000px) Image search: [Google]
web.jpg
182KB, 732x1000px
>>18380415
I remember a life where I smoked weed alone and then jumped from a building, killing myself. I vividly remember leaving the body, looking down on it while ascending upwards. The view had this kind of transparent squareweb (a bit like the middle of pic)
I've had this memory for about as long as I can remember, way before I had any idea what weed was. During the recent years I have smoked weed and now I know what was going on in that memory and that it was not just a dream.
This made me believe that suicide is never a way out of life.
>>
I've had several people remember me from past lives, and I've seen some people I've met in their past lives too. I met a girl who I knew from the American 1920's once. Apparently most of my lives have involved military service.
>>
>>18381970
I've met atleast 3 people who think the same. It just your massive ego dude
>>
Yesterday i was about to fall asleep, and just a few secs before a saw a fat guy with beard laughing at me, it felt like it was me, i could only see his face, pretty interesting
>>
How could I learn who I was in some past lives?
>>
>>18380415
my mom started saying I took after her grandmother in demeanor/build when i was around 9 years old. she passed 2-3 years before i was born. one of my favorite shows as a kid was one that my great grandmother had a great fondness for. kind of weird. probably not what you are looking for but whatever.
>>
I vividly remember watching something when I was younger of napoleon getting poisoned and killed on his way back from russia, Maybe its a memory from a parallel universe or something...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.