[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fairies, djinn, demons and aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: PZO9034-Nuckelavee.jpg (65KB, 1000x953px) Image search: [Google]
PZO9034-Nuckelavee.jpg
65KB, 1000x953px
OK, /x/, I've noticed something:

There are a metric shitton of people on this board who believe in either fairies, djinn, demons or aliens, but not all of them or even more than one. Whenever the subject comes up, it's always "fairies are actually just disguised aliens" or "demons aren't real, you're misidentifying djinn"

Does anybody on here not think they're mutually exclusive?
>>
>>18380362
best be happy you dont have anything the demons want from you... because then you wouldn't be writing stupid shit like this
>>
Fallen angels
>>
>>18380362
The original "Djinn" was referring to extradimensional alien Reptilians from Alpha Draconis who would consume your life force.

Fairies are real, almost slightly in the way you understand them stereotypically. They are in the etheric plane. which is halfway in between the physical and the astral. They're instruments of the earth. They're Elementals.

"Demons" is too broad to classify. People have different definitions for it.
>>
>>18380362
>Faerieis fake
>Djinn - kebab myth to make excuse for angels being disobedient to God. Since in kebab mythology they don't have free will.
>Demons - yep
>Aliens - probably, but not the probe your ass intellgient ones.
>>
>>18381568
>>Aliens - probably, but not the probe your ass intellgient ones.
Fucking lost
>>
>>18380362
I don't see why they can be exclusive.
Let's take UFO phenomenon for example.
Some UFO ecounters that are unexplainable by
the ordinary means (aircraft, drones, balloons,
swamp gas, some unusual atmosferic phenomena, flocks of birds, electromagnetic ionosphere phenomena etc) may be:

-secret human Earth government aircraft
-secret human Earth government hologram
-alien spaceship from another planet
-alien spaceship from another dimension
-alien spaceship from parrarel universe
-alien spaceship form Inner-Earth
-human spaceship form Inner-Earth
-human break-away civilization spaceship
-time machine from our distant future
-time machine from different timeline / universe

Note that spaceship/ time-machine / dimensional shifter craft are not muttually exclusive.

It could be as well:

-Djinn manifestation
-Fairy/Elemental manifestation
-Deva/Higher Elemental manifestation
-Fallen Angel manifestation
-Demonic manifestation (some other malevolent
non-human intelligence than Fallen Angel)
-Some unnamed interdimensional intelligent entity from Higher Planes of Existance but coexistant with Earth humans (Ultraterrestials)

I really can't see why we should abstain ourselves to only one explenation. However I would like to adress the fact that some of the Abduction phenomena (i.e. those not explainable by sleep paralisys) are propably of Demonic/Fallen Angel origin in strict Christian sense, for more reference google the effect of using the name of Jesus to stop Abduction
>>
>>18380362
believing in djinns is mandatory for Muslims, since they are mentioned in the Quran
>>
>>18380362

I shrug at the idea of pretty much all of them, and see no reason why any of them couldn't co-exist with the others.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-07-17h06m19s796.png (628KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-07-17h06m19s796.png
628KB, 1280x738px
>>18381830
billions and billions of living beings are always observing us and in many of the way you wrote it,
they come from other dimentions and time.
we could be and experiement that went wrong,
gene manipulation remember we cant explain ab resus negative bloodtype and why it cant be clonned etc etc.
why so many of these people with ab resus negative or ab resus possitive, bloodtypes.
are so different then people with 85 procent normal bloodtype, and why they often feel like they arent from this planet and never seem to fit in but often feel alien many of these persons with the ab resus negative or ab resus possitve bloodtype, can see and feel stuff people with regular normal bloodtypes cant feel or understand or see and can funtion on a highly different level in sociaty then other persons with other bloodtypes.
its and exsiting time period to be living in
i truly hope soon some of us can live double as long as we do today perhaps 200 years.
because it is something of the very hardest to deal with in live our mortallity and knowing that perhaps beings exsist that are here amoung us that are immortal. we dont know we dont know us regular persons. its a timeless discusstion all these possitiblies that could happen ,even timetravel and many of the stuff you mention could be real but only a very few persent of us are able to see it
>>
sry the bad spelling
my english is bad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.