[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Society

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2KB, 225x225px
There is a secret society that uses the ankh as its symbol. I've encountered members of it before. With all the recent happenings with Kek and meme magic, I've got a strong urge to find out more about this mysterious group. But I know nothing about them. Do you guys have any information?
>>
>>18379476
There's this church militant order in the Dresden files that uses the ankh as a symbol. IRL, I don't know. A cutie that works at a newspaper kiosk near me has it tattooed on her neck
>>
>>18379476
Euthanatoi.

t. /tg/
>>
>>18379476
you probably dont want to associate with people who dont know what kind of things they are playing with
>>
>>18379476
Just because Kek comes from Khemet doesn't mean he is associated with the ankh
>>
>>18379476
Ankh is a very old symbol/tool (at least some claim it to be) from Egypt of all places, I'd be surprised if NO cult or society used it.

I vaguely recall some group called the Tat Brotherhood, you may start there if you have no other leads.
>>
>>18379704
Nice try, disinfo Technocrat, but the Euthanatoi use the greek letter omega as their symbol.
>>
>>18379476
It is the symbol used and still used today for Atenism
>>
There are a couple of groups that use it but I was just flipping through some observational book on Vampire Societies and it mentioned that most people who belong to that subculture use an ankh to identify each other.
>>
>>18380835
>actually using the omega
Enjoy getting HITMark'd on sight.
You've got to be subtle, dumbass.
>>
>>18379476

Yes, they're called babybats, most grow out of it, some keep using them out of some perverted nostalgia for their Manson and HIM days.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.