[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I received a cross on my forehead.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20161129_224704.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20161129_224704.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Some weeks back a spirit drew a cross on my forehead. I had invited the spirit of christ into my life and I guess this is physical proof of it. It's helped me a lot, cause when I focus on it it calms me and helps me get through day to day stuff. Focusing on it I've begun to have pic related form around me. First a pyramid around my head, then the star of david within the small pyramid with the cross, then another pyramid extending down to the base of my spine. When I look at the corners of the pyramid, the words in pic related come to my head. What do you think about this anons?
>>
>>18379462
you draw like a 5 year old
>>
>>18379462
I think you should stick close to Christ. I have never experienced those sorts of things, but I get a nice warm feeling.
>>
>>18379462
Anything good doesnt need an invitation to enter
>>
>>18380378
Because only a good spirit would possess you without permission

You Christcucks and your Samael worship always crack me up
>>
>>18379462
Interesting. I received a heart on my forehead after coming to the conclusion that Jesus may not have been the messiah. Mark of the beast maybe? I may have goofed.
>>
What have your dreams been like OP?
>>
kundalini things
>>
>>18380426
Ranging from normal to weird. Weirdest are a mix of videogames and reality, mundane ones I'm hanging out with my friends
>>
>>18380784
Do you ever not dream since you received the cross?
>>
>>18379462
You're a lucky cunt anon by the sounds of things. Would love for such a physical occurance to happen to me. Then again I have faith enough that I don't believe I need one.
>>
Try not to get fried, there's no coming back from that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.