[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello,my neighbour hanged himself and i'm scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1468889958907.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1468889958907.gif
2MB, 200x150px
My neighbor hanged himself 4 days ago
I always thought that he lived an happy life with his family and his kids but it's actually a lot darker than that
My mother said today to me that he was divorced and her ex wife always forced this poor man to give her money for the kid and he has globally a lot of shit like that
I only know since 2 days that he hanged himself and since yesterday that his fucking 7 year old kid discovered him hanged
I don't think he left the word peacefully and i'm quite afraid that now my village has a spirit.
Could it be possible that my neighbour is now a spirit?
TL DR
My neighbour hanged himself and he did not left this world peacefully,is that possible that he is now a spirit?
>>
Sure. Why not.
>>
You must be in some backward Borat type village and country if you believe this. Crippling depression and mental pain make people kill themselves. If your Christian, you believe god is punishing the ever living hell out of him for all eternity. If your Buddhist, he probably reincarnated lower or something. If your atheist, he's worm food.
>>
>>18379418
No. He isnt. If he had to be a spirit then it wont be him. Most likely if you see a spirit that you think is him, isnt actually him, but a demon
>>
>>18379465
*tips fedora*
>>
>>18379465
I'm atheist but this summer i lived something very...moving that made me believe to the paranormal,if you want it i can try to greentext the thing that happened to me
>>
>>18379493
Lemme guess, you're between 16 and 20 years old
>>
>>18379418
>my village
>he hanged himself
>he did not left this world peacefully

wtf, do you live in a country where English is not the first language? Or are you some 12 year old boy?
>>
>>18379479
>le hat meme rebuttal

>>18379493
Sure, tell us. I believe in paranormal stuff, just not that dead men become spirits and wander villages.
>>
Okay so i wrote the greentext i'm just waiting for something,i will tell you everything if everything is ok
>>18379529
English is not my native language,sorry for my broken english
>>
>>18379549
Okay. Well i can absolutely guarantee you nothing paranormal is going to happen.

Only time anything paranormal things happens is when you aren't expecting it and just not even thinking anything is paranormal.
>>
>>18379554
Thanks,i'm relieved! I really hope that i can send you the greentext though.
>>
>>18379529
Hanged himself is the proper term you doofus
>>
Some backstory before the greentext
I never ever believed paranormal (just when i was a kid)
One year ago i met a girl (let's call her E) and she quickly became my best friend.
One night she sent me a message saying she was so fucking happy because a friend went in her room and sat in her bed
I was scared because i though a fucking guy entered her room at midnight but she reassured me. She told me a week after that it was her "ghost friend" (Let's call him Y) I didn't believed her at first because i always though that ghost never existed. She saw that i was skeptical so she showed me something (I don't know how it's called in english but it's a "Pendule",it's a ball that can be magnetized and you can ask the ball some questions and it will answer you. For exemple if it spin like the hour would it says yes. I was skeptical at first too but what happenned this summer has changed everything)
So after she said me that Y finally returned in her life i became really curious about this and she said me a ton of things about the paranormal and Y. I was still skeptical though
Here comes the greentext
>Be me this summer
>In a Park with E and a friend of mine
Can't remember the hour but i think it was 9pm or so
>Talk about everything and just having fun
>She told me a few days ago that she wasn't really happy because she said something to Y and he got angry
>I was really curious so i asked her what happenned and she didn't want to answer me
> I asked if Y could come because i though he was not angry anymore
> She told me that he was here
>Ask her where he is and she points me at a little door inside the park
>go to the door and says " Hey buddy how it's going?" with the gesture of a hug
Part 1
>>
> She told me to go to her side and that i shouldn't have done that
>Don't get it because i though Y was not angry anymore
>My friend go search some water at the fountain and he leaves the little door opened
>He comes after drinking and he don't close the little door
>The little door fucking slams
>I get a little spooped but i tell me that it's only wind
>There was no wind and there was nobody exept us
>We open all the little doors (they were 3) and just wait for something to happen
>One door slams again and i get more spooped
>Says that we should do something else than fucking with i don't know what so we talk again and shit
Fast forward
>E lost her phone and we try to search it
>I call the phone in the hope of hearing it ring but she kept it on silent mode so we heard nothing
>Call the phone again and it fucking picks up
>We were only 3 in the Park and no one else was there
>Nobody is speaking,hear nothing
>Fucking run to E because i'm shit scared
>Tell her about this and i try to shout if the phone can pick up my voice
>I hear my shout in my phone so E's phone wasn't really far away
>She tells me that she thinks that Y picked up the phone
>Get scared even more
>We eventually find the phone and then she tells me to stay with my friend and she went far from us
> I see her talking to nothing and i'm a little creeped out
>Suddenly she's fucking pushed and she almost fell
>She told me to stay with my friend so i stay with him because i don't want Y to fucking kill me or some shit
>She then comes at us and she feel a little scared too
Fast forward2
>We are all sitting in a bench
>I hear a repeated noise like if someone was tapping his ring against metal
> Don't think a lot of it because E and my friend has rings so i think it's my friend tapping his finger against the bench
> I ask him to stop and he says to me : stop what?
> I tell him to stop the tapping and he says that he never did that
Part 2
>>
Fast forward22
>The floor of the park is made of wood chips and sometimes the wood chips would get kicked like if we kicked them but no one was there
Fast forward to the spoopiest part for me
>We are all on Swings and i hear the wood chips kicked behind me and i feel a strong force behind me
>I stay on the swing but i feel the force getting stronger and stronger
>E screams "no!" and i get out of my swing
>don't actually know what would have happened if i stayed on it but don't want to know
Spoopiest part part two
>E and my friend are on a rocking horse (It's a kid park outside and we often go there because we have nowhere else to go)
> I'm on a rocking horse too and i hear fingers slams above me
>I look at the sky and there's nothing and i still hear the finger slams above me
>They are repeating at the same speed that the metallic taps before
>Get fucking spooked and tell my friend to get the fuck out of here
>E wanted to get out of here since a long time but the fuckwad i was i wanted to stay because i though that all of this were random but the finger slams and phone killed me inside
>We get out of here and we all go downtown
>On my right arm i feel like a hand
>Looks my right arm and see no hand but still feel it
>Feel my right arm getting pulled and E screams again
>The pulling stopped
> I felt hot during all the walk and felt very hot at home too

I asked her a few question about it and she told me that Y did all of that and i now believe in paranormal things
I slept at her home and i still sleep at her home sometimes and one night i asked her if Y was here and we heard some fucking loud steps outside her room and she laughed and said yes
She told me that Y did that to me because i was the only one that knew his existance and he knew that i meant a lot to E so he harmed me because he was angry at E
Now Y and me are basically...friends i think
I often talk with him and E tells me what he says.
Part 3
>>
>>18379580
>he hung himself

Are you trolling me or do you also live in a country where English is not the first language?
>>
If i didn't send this before it's because i waited his approval because he doesn't want to be a circus freak
(He is not always with E he just wanders. E said that he already looked at me sleeping IN MY HOME and that he doesn't want to harm me anymore)
Sometimes i feel a very cold air and a presence besides me so i think it's Y.
E can see Y and hear him. She managed to take a picture of him and made me see how he looks like after playing with the contrast and some bullshit.
If you want to see the picture i can show it to you (i need to search it though)

If you want i can also do a quick drawing of the park
>>
And i'm not roleplaying. You can choose to not believe me,it's up to you but i know that these things happened and now i strongly believe in paranormal things
>>
>>18379629
Probably American.
>>
>>18379620
>>18379624
>>18379626
Didnt read
>>
>>18379418
Maybe
>>
>>18379630
Sure show us the picture m8 very curious about this mysterious Y character.
Doesn't sound like a bad fellow, just a bit perturbed and doesn't seem to know how to express themselves in the very best way.
Probably doing him a favor by being his friend. I recommend staying his friend not out of fear but because it's probably helping the dude out, if your story is true.
>>
>>18379418
>I don't think he left the word peacefully and i'm quite afraid that now my village has a spirit.
Your village is full of spirits. Every tree, every flower, every piece of land you walk on has a governing spirits. There are spirits of the household in which you live, spirits of nature who govern the land upon which you live, shades of the dead, river and forest spirits, spirits of air, water, earth and fire, fairies, gnomes and much more entities that you don't interact with in a conscious manner, but share your living space with them.

I wouldn't worry about a guy who suicided himself. Unless there is something really wrong, there shouldn't be any problems.

Its still a smart idea to honor the spirits who you share the land with on a regular basis with offerings of light and water. It will bring harmony, peace and good luck into your home
>>
>>18379716
I really want to tell you more about him but i have to wait if he agrees and i'm going to E's place this afternoon so i'll ask if he wants me to describe him
>>
>>18379730
I'm talking about the bad ones you know
the ones that fuck you up and play with your mind to possess you
>>
>>18381844
oh yeah also i'm very new in the paranormal things so if you can teach me some basic things or just random things that'd be great :
>>
>>18379629
>>18379637
I'm an American, you lazy shithead.

http://grammarist.com/usage/hanged-hung/
>>
You know what you should do? Show some respect for the man. Lay flowers for him, send a toy to his child, be there for the family. Do something in his name. Say a prayer for him. Mean it. Do whatever matters, whatever kind thing you can think of. Though his body is gone, his spirit may or may not be. But you can still do a kind thing for those he loved, and for him. Namaste.
>>
>>18384366
Thanks man,i'll do
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.