[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fires in Gatlinburg and pigeon forge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161129_013849.jpg (286KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161129_013849.jpg
286KB, 1440x1440px
Sending a sigil and magic out to help save what's left of Gatlinburg and pigeon forge. If you care for either please keep the sigil out there and the magic that way too. Thanks magical annons
>>
>>18379116
I love Gatlinburg. Stayed in the cabins many a time. Gorgeous. The aquarium and shopping district is amazing but this isn't paranormal you cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18379116
Good work anon. I'll send it along.
>>
How does one forge a pidgeon?
>>
>>18379174
Chaos magick memeticism is /x/ as fuck
Okay, maybe it's /pol/ as fuck, but it's still paranormal
>>
File: 6moon rain sigil.jpg (21KB, 236x241px) Image search: [Google]
6moon rain sigil.jpg
21KB, 236x241px
6th-Pentacle-of-Moon
A wonderful magical talisman, designed to bring rain
>>
>>18379116
I live an hour from the place but fuck it. It's one giant tourist trap full of garbage
>>
>>18379116
wth, i had a cabin rented out for christmas here.....
>>
>>18379116
b a n p u
>>
Anything more tangible than a rune that looks lopsided?
>>
File: _.jpg (51KB, 698x289px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
51KB, 698x289px
Tennessean here, 1hr outside Gatlinburg.

Please send all the energy you can, and the more rain the better to help combat the fires.

Shits hit us hard, nice to know anons care.
>>
This is my home. I was able to get out and I'm now staying in a UT dorm with my cousin. Please help us.

At the same time, we're currently having severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings. Why is this happening to us?
>>
>>18381475
I wonder if there's a correlation between the weather and praisers of kek.
>>
I'll try something for ya'll.

My advice for you guys is to go and brave the rain and tornado rather than the fire though. Drive/run/ride towards rain. If you have animals in the path of a fire, set them loose.
>>
File: FullSizeRender2.jpg (599KB, 2277x2648px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender2.jpg
599KB, 2277x2648px
From Germany, with love <3
Hope I'm not late
>>
Bump for the Volunteer State.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.