[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life Ruined : Black Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: waste.png (17KB, 667x397px) Image search: [Google]
waste.png
17KB, 667x397px
I dont know what is happening with me. Looks like bad luck is not leaving me alone. failures, accident, body issues, like flood of troubles in life. i don't know what is happening. Is it curse by someone? or black magic , please guide
>>
nah you're just a piece of shit
>>
>>18379093
Find a local witch and ask to be de-hexed. The good thing about the placebo effect is that it works even if you know it's fake, as long as you still believe it's real.

The only harm it can do is lighten your wallet.
>>
the person replied above is an asshole. he don't even know how a curse can be threat to a person.
>>
>>18379093

Failures, accidents and body issues. That sounds like a completely fucking normal human being, anon.

Focus on reality to minimize the real damage and don't rest your shit on magic mumbo jumbo like it's a valid excuse.
>>
is there any way to cross check , if there is any curse?
>>
Perform an uncrossing ritual OP. You're probably not hexed, but you have attracted some negative energies and thoughtforms.
>>
>>18379115
Curses are psychological in essence, meaning that you shoul've noticed the initial trigger (like gypsies when they throw a tantrum at you and glare). If you can't remember anything significative then there's no curse.
>>
once i picked up a lemon (near my door in house) in my hand which was tore in half and something small black thing was filled in it. i remember this only
>>
>>18379119
>Curses are psychological in essence
This, but not this
Chaos and Will magick don't require the person to be aware of being cursed, but they also aren't quite the same thing as an actual curse and will require the practitioner to maintain them.

Some bloodlines are also cursed. If you have Irish or Native American blood (But not a full blood native) there's a good chance there's a curse on your bloodline. You can decurse individuals in the line, but not the entire line.

Either way the easiest way to get rid of a curse is to stop believing in them - magic is only as powerful as you let it be. If you've practiced magic before fight fire with fire by either reversing the curse on its caster or decursing yourself. Alternatively, if you aren't magically inclined, put some blessed objects around the house, and sprinkle holy water at doorways.
>>
>>18379093
Black magic only works on unsaved people.

I pray God puts a supernatural shield of the Holy Spirit around you, and protects you from all evil in Jesus' name.

Now, say the sinner's prayer, get born again, and you will be permanently immune to magic and posession:

"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name.
Amen."

Afterwards, go to a local church. I recommend FourSquare or a Non-Denominational Bible church.
>>
>>18379093
Try this, grab an egg, a regular egg and pass it over all your body, thus is a known way to cleanse the energy, you can even Google it as egg cleanse. Once that you do it grab a glass of water and break the egg in there, take a pic and share it, so we can take a look.

This helps to remove bad energy that might be f***ing you.
>>
>>18379162
Forgot to mention:
You can even have another egg and break it on the water and compare it with the one you rub over you.
So you can see if there is any difference.
>>
>>18379093
I had a friend who obtained shitty luck after dabbling with black magic.
Is that possible?
>>
>>18379093

A stream of bad luck can sometimes be interpreted as a sign that something is trying to/needs to change in your life, but you're resisting it.
>>
>>18379167
>>18379177

Lmao. Shitty version of reiki that has to use an egg. What, is it gonna cook when the demons go in it? Heard that shit before, never seen it done right. Because it's fucking placebo and an egg, not reiki.
>>
>>18379228
No, sometimes shit just happens.
>>
>>18379243

I said sometimes. OP wanted suggestions, I offered one.

You people really love to hate on anything you can.
>>
File: 1465916886968.jpg (157KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465916886968.jpg
157KB, 1280x960px
>>18379162
>>
>>18379240
Why don't you give it a try, rather than speaking out your stupidity.
>>
>>18379093
Same has been happening to me. I'm convinced the gods want something from me that I'm not giving me. Or they're testing me.
>>
File: egg cleanse.jpg (73KB, 648x1152px) Image search: [Google]
egg cleanse.jpg
73KB, 648x1152px
Can any one suggest anything ???
>>
>>18381400
Quit being a pussy and fix the problems
>>
It's called bad karma, black magick is just an illusion, people suffer because of bad karma
>>
>>18381543
IS MASTURBATION IS A BAD KARMA??? I DO NOTHING BAD THAN THIS.
LOL
>>
>>18381400

you need to put it in a glass of water, fill enought so you can se the threads it makes
>>
>>18379093

I'm praying that God break every curse over you in Jesus' name, Anon, I bind the evil spirits that are oppressing you and I consign them to the Hell prepared for them, in Jesus' name.

Go in peace and serve the Lord, Anon. You're free.
>>
>>18379093
It's called life
>>
>>18381635
can you please tell how to read those threads??
>>
File: egg-cleansing.jpg (6KB, 256x187px) Image search: [Google]
egg-cleansing.jpg
6KB, 256x187px
>>18382436
The color of that yolk doesn't look right. You need to drop it in more water.
Pic related, shows a fucked up yolk as well,
and we need to see more clearly the threads in order to be able to say something accurately
>>
>>18379240
>version of reiki
I always thought the egg cleanse was a South American thing
>>
Curiosity bump
>>
try to do a protection charm on yourself theres a website called spellsofmagic.com for all that then try a good luck spell.
>>
>>18379093

exercise. fast. take cold showers. pray to jesus for help. and don't fap, you need that energy.
>>
File: DSC_0145.jpg (711KB, 1770x2378px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0145.jpg
711KB, 1770x2378px
>>18382548
so what about this???
>>
>>18387490
Found this info that may help you. ..

If the water smells bad or you can see blood, this is a work of evil operating signal.
If there are small spots of blood in the water, this is a sign of bad luck and a damage caused by a strong witchcraft work, especially if the water is cloudy.
If the water becomes cloudy without odor and blood, this is a sign of loss of the soul or energy, provided there is no blood present.
If the egg yolk has the shape of a face, this is a sign of an enemy. A slender face indicates a male enemy, a round face indicates a female enemy.
If the yolk takes the form of an eye, this is a sign of the evil eye.
If there are small bubbles in the water, this is a sign that the negative energy was absorbed by guardian spirits.
If the water is clear, without abnormal shapes, scents and blood, this is a sign that nothing unnatural is happening
>>
>>18387490
how did you lay that egg, reptilian???
>>
>>18389000
So using this method there's a 1 in 7 chance that you can actually conclude that nothing paranormal is happening. No wonder it's so easy to keep believing in it.
>>
>>18389206
You make this board so enjoyable.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.