[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone know about that control panel that exists on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1476443136898.png (9KB, 430x159px) Image search: [Google]
1476443136898.png
9KB, 430x159px
does anyone know about that control panel that exists on the back in the energy body? back when i was observing my chakras i began to notice it, and around the same time my chakras completely exploded, to the point that i cant feel them at all anymore. it kind of shifts, at first it fely like a flat "plate" basically, something like an interface, but then i began to feel as if something was like... extending from it, a living being. is this a kundalini? or some sort of divine being, presenting itself to me? im not sure if this is even the proper place to ask, at least not anymore. i have watched this place since i have arrived turned into a haven of angry men yelling at eachother because they are "wrong", or "roleplaying" but i mean, so what? this is specifically place for discussing the hypothetical and the unlikely, being wrong and playing roles is the name of the game, if you dont like that, and you cant deal with thinking of things from the potential viewpoint of another individual, why do you come here? get out, or get with the program and actively participate in discussions, or just lurk more.

anyway, what the fuck is this succubus that lives off my energy?
>>
>Well roleplayed my friend
>winkingfrog.jif
>>
File: 0.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>18378838
but... im not roleplaying.
stop killing the only board i can post on.
>>
>>18378849
Ummm as much as it pains me, I have to acknowledge the fact that this post made me legitimately sad. I'm sorry dude. I didn't mean to step on something so important to you. That was legitimately sad. I kinda want to hug you dude. It's gonna be ok
>>
File: dhYUeux.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dhYUeux.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>18378872
its not okay, the way things are here.
too much shitposting, too much responses to shitposts, and too much calling completely legitimate posts shitposts.

but all i want to do right now is talk about this reptilian/fairy/darkmatterentity connected to my nervous system.
>>
>>18378828
https://youtu.be/jW3yaNjIY4I?t=9m10s
leave room for the holy ghost !
>>
>>18378902
>9:10
sorry didnt link right
>>
>>18378906
>>18378902
>9:10
What the fuck?
>>
>>18378828
This actually sounds really similar to something I saw during a pretty intense trip. The way I remember it, there was this deep, dark column where the chakras normally are. There was some sort of energy that would extend out from the center, then loop around and re-merge with it somewhere else. Like it was both expending and ingesting energy -- like ouroboros or something. Dunno if this sounds at all similar to what you saw, but in form it was something like a kundalini, just never how I imagined it really. I remember having the thought that "this is the *thing* that drives all our energy" -- kinda like the interface thing you mentioned.

Dunno, man. Was tripping balls and even though I do use psychedelics for their spiritual insight, I never take what I experience as 100% legit or anything. But if that sounds at all like what you're talking about, then at least it isn't just you.
>>
File: jRrzlAg.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
jRrzlAg.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
>>18378941
im guessing its fairies, probably.
they can take whatever form they want, and can do dumb stuff with our energy.
>>
>>18378828

Here's your fucking reply

Chakras do not exist
>>
File: c5713139f549df845b3036f73dc6ce8d.jpg (196KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
c5713139f549df845b3036f73dc6ce8d.jpg
196KB, 1600x1150px
>>18378884
>legitimate posts
>>
>>18378828
Hey OP. Various esoteric systems talk about the awareness, self or soul, as being 'attached' to the physical through the heart and through the head. It's more complicated than that, but basically you might have been experiencing this.

I've also had dreams where something stronger than me lifted me up from behind, using that area between the shoulder blades to control me, and I was powerless. When I read your post I thought dafuq is this 'control panel' bollocks, then I remembered those dreams.

I'm a healer and work with this stuff all the time, but I'm also learning all the time. I'm guessing this control experience is about something interfering with one of our sources of power. If that makes sense.
>>
>chakras
Off to hell with you.
>>
File: senpaighostlicky.jpg (40KB, 634x217px) Image search: [Google]
senpaighostlicky.jpg
40KB, 634x217px
>>18378828
>>
>>18379930
well, all of my posts are legitimate, thats all i can be sure of; i assume at least some others do the same.

>>18379970
i saw a map of energy bodies that listed what im referring to, literally as "control panel" or something. i dont know what to think about it, like is it something that the gods use to control us directly; or something that we can use to control the gods?

>>18380035
why cant this happen to me
>>
File: 1477504096332.jpg (1MB, 1819x2469px) Image search: [Google]
1477504096332.jpg
1MB, 1819x2469px
>>18380015
>implying god didnt put something in place for those people who sit around and enjoy playing around with and feeling what they can with their brain as it associates itself with the physical realm.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.