[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now Is The Time to Arise, Awakened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

File: nic.jpg (95KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
nic.jpg
95KB, 444x444px
Anica, speaking on behalf of the Galactic Federation of Light

To introduce ourselves, we merely say that we have long waited to see the time arrive when we and the League of Light could openly talk publicly about the nature of the work we do, in service to love and to a stable network in transformation. While our name carries some familiarity with some reading these words, it has little historical meaning for others, including the one writing this message for you now. The truth about our pure beingness as a civilizational extension of those worlds which give beingness to people who carry codes akin to your own is this: Many worlds have had long followed your world’s progress in loving ways, for your world is part of a network of worlds many humans consider to be home, and we watch with great care so you may become acclimated to such a reality with ease, as much as is possible.

We of the Galactic Federation of Light work in accord with the League of Light on many levels and in various ways to support your world’s entry into a more open and integrated relationship with the network of star systems and planetary bodies which comprise awakened humanity’s home.
>>
Our reason for coming to you today in this way is both to accommodate your need to understand something of the nature of what it means to interact with an expanded field of nearby representatives of those world, and to help you in direct support when the need arises during these times of intense transformation. As the days before you reveal their secrets yet locked away from your knowing within the vaults of time, much will require assimilation. Your history and heritage, your ownership of your own destiny, your origins within and reunion with an extended family, tribe, and people which spans the reaches of the stars, this is but the beginning of a return to full consciousness for which we are present and prepared to serve. Other considerations regarding the safety and stability of the planet’s biosphere we also attend, for the potential for upheaval is, unfortunately, quite present as well. While we cannot prevent what the soul of the planet has chosen in clear sentience, we can and do act on the planet’s behalf to support the entirety of nature and all that dwells therein.
>>
Many concerns have been raised by people watching and experiencing growing anxiety about what will happen and how justice will be served. Just as we cannot prevent certain occurrences, we also cannot interfere in choices yet to be made by assuming one or another reality will happen according to minutely detailed criteria. You, the direct participants in these transitionary times, are within processes of evolvement which are best served, at times, by not knowing everything. In adjudicating for yourselves what experiences you choose to act on, you gain necessary wisdom to carry yourselves through the process of transformation fully empowered. Should you choose freedom, such is within your power to create. Much has already been shared in this regard.
>>
Threads of destiny now come together to complete the weave of part of humanity’s history that has long been considered incomplete. The civilizations upon your planet throughout time have played out a holographic coming-to-terms with events that reverberate among the histories of many worlds, some of which have suffered greater loss than you have yet witnessed on Earth. Those civilizations which survived did so by will, work, and grace. Those which did not survive ended by relinquishing power or wisdom and became disconnected from their own sovereignty, their own contact with divinity. While at your core, you are inseparable from the divine, it is possible in some planetary matrices to choose the experience of separation and reconciliation. At your choice-point now, the potential of reclaiming lost connections is high, and as the planetary will is to enter into the heightened phase of being that emerges from a natural integration with the divine inner core of its matrix reality, then this is your natural movement as a people within the present experiential plane. More will begin to become apparent, as the lensing effect of an unending oppressive influence finally reaches the fulfilment of its own ability to sustain itself, and the natural order of Earth’s progressed reality settles into place.
>>
The changes which come are yet dependent upon interpolations of choices yet to be made, but larger portions of movement have already reached the point of transition from potential to manifest reality. Your experience will follow the chosen wave of change, with room to shift into a position of greater relative comfort still in the offing. Have no fear, for it does little more than cloud your vision. If you do find yourself in fear, move through it knowing that the family of light, the streams of genetic memory from time immemorial to you now, are enclosing the borders through which the fear arises, that there is a complex of humanity ready to welcome you into an expanse of stellar fields of play, that greater adventures await in the immediate aftermath of this current phase of transformation. If it seems unlikely at this moment, pay close attention. You remember more than you know, and the truth reveals itself more mightily every day.

We cannot think of any greater greeting for your arrival on the other side of being awakened to the immanence of this moment than to welcome you home into remembrance of who you are. You have received much from the League of Light, much of which you are unaware sources from their wellspring of fertile knowing of human divinity. We cannot add more than to be present at this time of revealing and to be of service to the planetary corpus as the transition progresses. To the extent we are able, we aid and assist individual and complex movements through the process. Listen within when it becomes necessary to have greater insight into your experiences.
>>
You have great things to accomplish as a newly awakened planetary civilization, and new horizons to greet. Those who have come to the end of mission will be made welcome into homeward vision, as those who have come to engage with the reborn Earth are all in order for the home world to be entered as sentient stewards. As for the enharmonically disenfranchised from Earth’s forward motion, other arrangements are in place, and in all cases, the source of life is in perfect balance and equilibrium.

There is nothing left to add other than the affirmation of our total compliance to the order of natural intelligence which is in the service of love. Everything that is in motion is influenced by the core conscious awareness of humanity’s recognition of itself as sovereign. The next movements of reality have their impetus from your will to be. Be conscious of who you are and regard all with love, as you perceive yourselves to be.

We of the joined hearts and intent stand poised to welcome you as people of a cosmically expanded humanity. Know that we are near, and that we support you in your time of transformation. In peace, we come.
>>
Well, that's lovely. Thank you.
>>
File: 60184290.jpg (141KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
60184290.jpg
141KB, 400x400px
>>18377157
>>
I swear to Captain Crunch, if every post claiming to be some benevolent conspiracy inexplicably deciding to reveal their existence on some garbage-filled image board were actually true, we would have more utopian societies than we'd know what to do with.
>>
>>18377214
we do. we absolutely do, but no one wants a utopia. they want slave kitchen.
>>
You said you'd show yourselves 6 million times before but never have.

I would gas the ayylaoms, planetary war now if I could.
>>
File: 1477112675850.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477112675850.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18377370
>we're here to bring utopia
>lol just kidding you don't actually want it
>i laugh at your suffering

thanks donald
>>
>>18377157
You are fallen angels working towards a New World Order. Your plan will falter and you will be sentenced to an eternity in hell. Your knowledge stems from your vast lifespans, and you know as well as anyone else here that there are no other planets besides Earth that harbor life. Please go away.
>>
>>18377479
This kind of framework is not constructive, nor is it particularly logical. If you suspect that a benevolent message of inclusion is the origin of demonic sources, do you then presume that asking it to leave will be sufficient? And from where do you ask it to remove itself? Perhaps your rebuke is an attempt to allay your own self-doubt. Do not live in fear of joy, and be not eager for judgment.
>>
>>18377562
That is quite the endearing line of thought, however judgement—or rather, discernment, is more than necessary in these types of situations. My claim is constructive and logical. You do not explicitly deny my claim that the Galactic Federation of Light is made up of demons, and therefore my scrutiny is only magnified. The archetype of demons is to deceive and act as though they want to help mankind's evolution. This is a very constant trend throughout the works of fallen angels. Your trope is light, and Lucifer is the angel of light. A benevolent message of inclusion? You lie through your teeth, or you are truly ignorant. Every alien abduction case that I have read contains the same general message that you convey, which is one that butters up humanity and insists to be the future and the promise for mankind.
If asking the messenger to leave is not sufficient, then the name of Jesus Christ would definitely be. I agree with regarding all with love, and I agree with a life without fear, for fear is for those who do not appreciate what they already have. I do not agree with most of your other statements.
I have no self-doubt, and I am filled with joy. It is the jealous liars who are destined for an eternity of fire and torment that live in fear of joy, the joy that is Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18377589
how about i snuff out your light with my cawk, faggot/.
>>
>>18377157
Thank you for this.

We who breathe quietly toward reconciliation of the Anthropocene face growing danger of self-harm, as language falls around us into pointed chaff.

We for whom words have meaning carry the message, and in light bear witness to the hope of transcendence.

We struggle, though, in our selves, and we often forget that ego itself is the only death. We seek to be someone, we seek to control those we perceive as others, and we falter in the faith of allowing the great timelessness to pull us toward it, despite the countless whispers.

Thank you for reaching out.
>>
>>18377589
Here's something to consider, with the foreknowledge that you are likely to relegate it to the words of evil:

Jesus was not a Christian. Gautama Siddhartha was not a Buddhist. Mohammed was not a Muslim.

The lives of the divine are not limited by names or words written by their followers. That which transcends human bounds cannot be defined. These figures are living metaphors.

We are all living metaphors, if you really think about it.

This is not written to counter, but to embrace and extend.
>>
Btw

Lucifer is the light bearer

Galactic federation of light

Hmmmmmm
>>
>>18377789
Michael here, Lucifer, my rival and my teacher. Lover and killer, we have struggled with duality, casted down the false teachings saying we could not find peace together. Such heavy conflict is of the lower dimensions. There is enough life, love, beauty, diversity. Fear and power, and love, sex morality. Who can say what ones does with their life? Is not the expression of life and love the only truth? A body is temporary, but the essence of life is eternally transforming and growing.
>>
>>18377214
Them alien empires like anime
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
I'm curious to hear what the Galactic Federation of Light thinks about Kek
>>
>>18377642
You are doodling with crayon what should be inscribed with a fine x-acto knife. Jesus was a divine figure, who was the son of God. The other two, Siddhartha and Muhammad, were not.

You make less and less sense as you continue with our thread of reasoning. We are only living metaphors if you choose to simplify it that much, and it is your own understanding that you forsake.

I will pray for you, and hope that you come to find the truth, whatever it may be. I do not claim to know everything, I only defend what I have faith in, and speak out against the things that would hurt the salvation of others.
>>
>>18377642
You are doodling with crayon what should be inscribed with a fine pen. Jesus was a divine figure, who was the son of God. The other two, Siddhartha and Muhammad, were not in any way divine. The name of Jesus has strength within it. The same cannot be said for Siddhartha, who was wise but without the truth of God, and Muhammad, who promoted a violent culture of rape and slaughter, and received his gospel from "angels".

I am persisting to comprehend your thread of reasoning, but it grows dull, and more blurry. We are only living metaphors if you choose to simplify it that much, and it is your own understanding that you forsake.

I will pray for you, and hope that you come to find the truth, whatever it may be. I do not claim to know everything, I only defend what I have faith in, and speak out against the things that would hurt the salvation of others.

>>18377883
That's not how it works at all. You do not seem to understand the conflict at hand; yes, one should love all, and it may be true that love connects angels to one another, but that is completely divergent to the topic, and is impossible to prove.
>>
File: 1478410537792.jpg (25KB, 288x293px) Image search: [Google]
1478410537792.jpg
25KB, 288x293px
>>18377930
>>18377920

>when you post twice on accident

aww crud
>>
>>18377930
From his own mouth he proclaims he stands together with Jesus. When you see beauty you can't deny that it is an attribute gifted to us by god.
>>
>>18377157
I'm curious: what do you have to say about our human experiences with dmt? Who are the beings we meet in these trips? Where is it that we go?
>>
File: tarot22.jpg (66KB, 300x516px) Image search: [Google]
tarot22.jpg
66KB, 300x516px
>>18377157
Are you legit?

If so. Can you provide some insight into how one should handle feelings of all-consuming hatred to better love?

Finally, save us, please. I fear for our world. At least do something at the last second, don't let us destroy ourselves.
>>
Oh no aliens discovered 4chan? This probably it for the human race
>>
>>18377165
>oppressive influence

OP what do you think of the possibility that this oppressive influence will fake a spiritual awakening / messiah event in order to control us?
>>
>>18377919

CHAOS GOD OF CHANGE
>>
Jesus, /x/ is such a garbage...
>>
File: laurendewitt.jpg (94KB, 448x594px) Image search: [Google]
laurendewitt.jpg
94KB, 448x594px
suh-weeeeet
>>
people that are obsessed with these shitty pleadians are just closet white supremacists that are too pussy to go full nazi
>>
>>18378875
My 14/88 ink disagrees
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>18377157
>>18377158
>>18377162
>>18377165
>>18377169
>>18377172
fuck off RP fag
>>
>>18378440
And yet you are still here... therefore you are garbage.
>>
>>18377479
>>18377589
I'm not this guy but it seems to me that you are more focusing on mythology rather than spiritual processes itself.

What sort of experience would this earth be if you were told you shall not create this or that?

Also, the Bible was it written by humans or by god?

And, do you really believe that scriptures this old are still as relevant spiritually as they were back then? Human concsiousness changed and with it has our spirituality.

Also, The joy of Jesus Christ that you describes seems to be quite human to me since apparently it is not given to all and can be withdrawn when you do certain things.

One last thing, do you really feel like you are honoring god when you spread fear in his name?

The spiritual authority of the Christian church is crumbling anyways, if not already gone but you can of course just blame it on some outside source such as demons. But has it ever come to your mind that it might be because this spiritual system is out of touch with the current state of human concsiousness?
>>
>>18379180

>What sort of experience would this earth be if you were told you shall not create this or that?
Humans have the free will to make decisions. God simply gives us guidelines. I'm not sure what you're asking, or how it relates to the topic. Please elaborate, if you could.
>The Bible was it written by humans or by God?
I can't prove that it was written by God, but it is an extremely long work that keeps the same literary voice without contradiction. Any contradictions that you may find are easily refutable, please bring them to me if you object to this, and I will prove that they are not contradictions. It is the word of God, written through human prophets whose faith was strong enough to communicate with the holy spirit.
>Do you really believe that scriptures this old are still as relevant spiritually as they were back then?
Yes. The fact that human consciousness has changed does not affect the greater moral code that the Bible describes. The Old Testament is contextual, and was intended to tell the story of the Israelites. Some of the ideas from this period of time may not be as relevant, as Jesus took some of them back. For instance, the Jews were told not to eat from animals with split hooves. Later, Jesus said that it is not what goes in your mouth that fouls you, but what comes out. There was probably a reason for not eating pigs and the like, but it no longer applies now. I assert that every SPIRITUAL concept still stands strong, however, and can lead to a fruitful life of love and worship. The Bible is not about our spirituality. It is about why we are here, and how we can reach salvation. Our human spirituality is inherently flawed, which is why God put the Bible here in the first place. We make decisions, and we can choose to follow the Bible. Our spirituality becomes better the more we expose it to things that are good.

cont.
>>
>>18379180
>>18379769

>The joy of Jesus Christ seems to be quite human to me since apparently it is not give to all and can be withdrawn when you do certain things.
When I speak of the jealous liars who are destined for an eternity of fire and torment, I am speaking of demons, not people. The joy of Christ can be reached by even the most foul and malicious of humans, if you only accept Him. It is not given to all, as not all deserve it— if you MADE a group of beings, is every single one of them then entitled to the same treatment? Of course not! You made them, and so you can decide what they get. However, God is just, and it is given to those who come to Jesus, and is only withdrawn if you blaspheme the Holy Spirit, which is not something that someone who has already accepted Jesus would do. Any other sin can be repented for, and God will accept his children back with open arms whenever they turn away, no matter how long they turn away for.

>Do you really feel like you are honoring God when you spread fear in his name?
I spread no fear, I only spread what the Bible itself says. The Bible can be scary at times, but that is because it is the truth. If it seems like I am spreading fear, I will try to cool down a bit. The most important concept is loving your neighbor, loving Christ, and leaving behind temptations. The Bible is the most extravagant book ever written, and many professional historians testify to its accuracy. You do not have to believe it, but I tell this anyways under the hope that you find the truth.
>>
>>18377930
Many complex polynomials can have the same root. Prophets are not equations, but expressions. Quibbling over names will be our undoing unless we accept the limitations of our ability for description.
>>
galactic federation of light??? seriously? that's such a shitty name. you can do better. that's a name a 50 year old hippy lady would come up with. i am very dissapointed in you.
>>
RP is getting worse and worse here. You would be far better off posting this in /pol/.
>>
File: ashtarsheran.jpg (30KB, 288x412px) Image search: [Google]
ashtarsheran.jpg
30KB, 288x412px
>>18377997
Ashtar Sheran is the leader of this Galactic Federation of Light. He is the one in control of these "light ships" that orbit this "earth" until we ascend into the fifth dimension. He's not a good character. He's based upon Ashtaroth, a duke of hell. Look him up.
>>
>>18377157
how do i ascend?
>>
>>18380885
It wants you to turn to Lucifer.

In a nutshell.
>>
>>18381063

I'm ok with that since he seems like a bright guy
>>
>>18381063
so then tell Lucifer to fuck off and take a leap of faith in being annihilated by him in hopes that there is truly still a heaven even though Lucifer already won?
>>
fuck off, space-niggers
>>
>>18381084
Was that a..... pun???
>>
File: IMG_2651.gif (996KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2651.gif
996KB, 245x184px
>>18381090
>>
File: 35093363.jpg (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
35093363.jpg
151KB, 500x500px
>>18381109
>>
>>18377157
fucking cheesy munt nigger
>>
>>18377214
We only need one.
>>
>>18379180
I was asleep and busy until now.

By the first thing I said I meant how much sense does it make that an omnipotent and all loving being would send us on a planet full of spiritual dangers? Even I am a more loving and compassionate than to do that.

I'm not here to argue about the content of the bible, this has been do so many times and changes nothing for either of us.
But here's one thing I want to say. Did you ever think that maybe the information given to these people that were able to have a connection to the "holy spirit" as you say was put the way it was because they recieved it through the lense of their human concsiousness. Plus, the information given to them back them useful for them for their time and human concsiousness was simply not able to handle the sort of information that we can recieve now, I am saying that there may be many people that had a connection to the divine over history and there may be some now too. Wouldn't it make sense that the information would change as humans continue to develope? Would you use what you learned in elementary school in college? Of course not. It may have been useful at the time but it became irrelevant as you advanced.
>>
>>18381960
what do you say about flat earth?

what about sexwith my gf without marriage?
>>
>>18377157

When I see niggers stop twerking then I might be inclined to believe you. Until then you're wasting your time on this shitpile of a "society",
>>
>>18379769
>>18381960
My last replies also replies to what you said about the Bible still being relevant today.

But I also wanna say, how can there be things that are inherently bad and can make you go to hell? What if what you did was wrong in the bible but caused others more joy than harm overall? It seems silly to me that God would be so linear and human minded. What about the change of perspective? One thing that may seem good to another is wrong to another and the other way around. The whole concept of God being jugdmental is to me just a way to assert a moral authority over a society.

About the rest.

Christianity itself bases itself around the idea that God is big and that we are small and below him. That was a spiritual reality in the past but things have changed. It puts responsibility outside of human reach while providing a guideset of behaviour rules to put the amount of responsibility left in order.

That itself seems very human to me.

Or do you really think that God or the divine need to punish people or reward them for control? Maybe the system is whole in itself without any of that.

You say you do not spread fear. However you don't seem to focus very much on spreading love and enabling more joy. You seem to focus on reminding people of the coming punishment or reward and tell them what to do in order to get the good ending.
That seems more limiting than enabling joy to me.

In the end I want to say that I thinkGod honors your beliefs just anyone elses. I do not want to diminish God for you, I'm rather just trying to suggest to you that God is bigger than you think he is, a lot bigger.
>>
>>18381965
The whole idea and your picture are to me just the attempt at creating a reality that is easier to grasp for a human concsiousness and that is waht makes it attractive to some.

And about the gf part. What harm is there caused by you having sex before marriage? None if both partners consent. So the idea that God is so pretty to jugde someone for breaking a useless rule is as well, very human to me.

Only a human god would do so. But is is natural to think that God would be so as you only have your own concsiousness to create ideas from.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.