[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting away from pig land

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 450x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 450x356px
This is serious messed up conspiracy.

There is an entity and/or high tech crap here wrecking my life since birth.

I've been trapped on this fake internet for ages. Phone numbers and phone lines and stuff are all bull crap and I keep getting redirected to trashy English wasting my time so they don't have to pay for their hate and human rights crimes against me.
None of the people in Canada will help me because they seemingly decided to pretend our lives were for their amusement.

Can anyone help me get away from this continent and contact international authorities?
>>
>>18376848
Poe's Law is in full effect here,folks. I can't tell if this is a troll or someone who is legitimately schizophrenic. Or maybe just a non-English speaker who used Google Translate?
>>
>>18376848
Yes.

Seek professional help and don't forget to take your meds.

>>18376860
It's a legit schizo who feels that a whole country (Canada and its citizens) wants to ruin his life.
Watch it, in a few minutes he's gonna call both of us "filthy pig retarded faggots" or something similar and continue to talk about his persecution fantasy.
>>
I love this board.
>>
>>18376848

Did you try dialing 0800-Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become.com?
>>
>>18376848
the entire world doesnt revolve around you anon. the fuck makes you think anyone or anything would spend time/resources on you? the truth is you dont matter enough to anything for that to happen.
>>
>>18376848

You think we are not in control throughout the world? Laughable. You are now and always will be our plaything.
>>
File: (40).gif (487KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
(40).gif
487KB, 250x230px
>>
File: dag.jpg (118KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
dag.jpg
118KB, 960x720px
lol I'm one of the guys gank-stalking OP

he's not crazy, we really are following him around and ruining his life

AMA
>>
>>18379814
What's your MO? Pig-shits and giggles?
>>
>>18379827

Our MO? It's a continuous operation, so there isn't really a single MO.

A standard day of psychological destabilization of the subject involves a fairly broad, if seemingly-mundane set of activities.

This guys in particular likes to think he can 'get away' from us by taking different driving routes to the market or Tim Horton's. It's amusing to show up at his destination before he gets there, and then record his reaction.

Joke it on him, because we send agents to 3-4 different spots he likes to go, just so that he will of course see us there.

It's not for shits-and-giggles, if that is what you are asking. Everything is recorded and studied. This is important work, and OP is already a useless dipshit.

Nobody really cares what happens to people like him, which is why we use ones like him as test cases for these techniques.
>>
>>18379860
Sweet! Keep on truckin'.
>>
>>18379872

That's the plan. OP is about finished up, as you can tell by his post.

We expect violent suicide within the month.
>>
>>18379883
How do you pick the next case?
>>
>>18379902

He doesn't because he doesn't even know OP, who is also a troll
>>
>>18379975
No shit, Sherlock.
>>
Is that a fucking dog or a skeleton bc I'm confused...
>>
>>18380265
either one would be fucking weird
>>
>>18379860
Faggotry of epic proportions.
>>
>>18379860
Please tell me you're trolling. Otherwise you just make everyone involved with these operations look bad. What makes your life more valuable than his? Your ability to function in/contribute to society? Do you accept the fact that nothing you ever accomplish in this world will ever amount to anything? Learn how to treat people man. That's the only thing that will matter when it matters.
>>
>>18380491
>only thing that matters
>implying that breakfast doesn't matter

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.