[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think there's any possible way to access an alternate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: parallel-universes.jpg (16KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
parallel-universes.jpg
16KB, 400x269px
Do you think there's any possible way to access an alternate universe let alone to switch places with an alternate version of you I'd be interested in hearing theories and experiences
>>
In an alternate universe this would be a popular thread
>>
https://home.cern/about/physics/extra-dimensions-gravitons-and-tiny-black-holes

I found this short article interesting.

There are fictional recordings of a Cern employee whistle-blowing about secret experiments forcing gobs of power into the LHC and producing strangeness. I never got past the first part.
>>
>>18376701
I have it saved on my laptop, a how to guide which involves getting two mirrors creating an infinity effect and focusing on a candle, but that's more about turning a sort of dial so the you that you switch places with switches with you, I've thought about replicating the experiment but carving a symbol on my wall, no symbol alternate universe
>>
>>18376721
By using very simple, old video equipment you can create limitless inward cascading images that also have the unexplained phenomena of emergent patterns.

This example was used to express how our minds are strangely configured in a similar way- wholly emergent qualities, ideas, etc come from a seemingly straight forward mechanical arrangement, without explanation.

Pretty neat stuff.
>>
>>18376750
Right so maybe since your brain and eyes can be simplified as some old video equipment could it be possible to access a sort of different plane of existence by entering a trance
>>
>>18376765
It could be argued that that is exactly what dreams are. Babies do it instinctively, so it seems reasonable to me that an adult mind, sound, fully mature could train itself to do far greater and more sophisticated things on its own, without outside agency like drugs or hypnosis or ritualistic ceremony.
>>
>>18376789
To be honest i have been having weird dreams since I've started looking into this, like my car would be a different color, or my shift would start at a different time, I would carry on complete conversations with my dear uncle
>>
>>18376670
>switch places with an alternate version of you
This has been sort of my "goal" for the whole past year. Things around me have gotten weirder lately for sure, but still everything is telling me it is not doable. But I haven't lost hope.
>>
>>18376670
Yes it is but you must be able to see them, communicate with it , and astrally travel to it.

In my previous universe i had a low paying job that regularly laid off. Had no friends drank too much and smoked.

In this universe which i traded with my alternate self, i have a 1 k a week job, am popular with the ladies and actually have friends. I had the other job but i left it in this universe and got my new one.

I discovered alternate universes after a near death experience . Looks kind of like you op pic.

Lost of orbs with universes in them. I learned how to interact with them recently alot like channeling.
Look up universe membranes its kind of like that.

After i talked to myself we decided to switch, but the other me didnt know how. Once i figured out how to travel to it i talked to him about it he agreed we switched the next day.
>>
>>18376868
Right I feel you, its not my goal per say but maybe with a combination of drugs mediation abs lucid dreaming you might be able to pull it off perhaps with no knowledge that you do this again by carving or drawing a symbol on your wall would be a sure way of knowing if you succeeded
>>
>>18376750
Hey! Please elaborate?
>>
>>18376875
>1k a week
How did you convince yourself to switch suck your own dick?
>>
>>18376670
This reminds me of the only time I thought this could be a thing,I'll give a little bit of info so you can get situated
My bed is in front of my door,so when I go to sleep or take a nap,I can see my door,anyway
> about to take a nap
> lay in bed and get comfy
> for some stupid reason I look at the door while I'm thinking about my life,you know,the usual 'day planning'
> laying there suddenly I'm looking at the wall,not right in front,but as if my head was tilted toward it all along
> shit bricks.jpg
> I thought it had to be a fraction of a minute sleep or micro sleep . just something usual.. but then it got weirder..
> as I look at my door and get in the same posture I was 3 seconds before
> its open,not as in just a bit,it was really almost wide open

This all happened it what seemed 5~8 seconds at tops
> looking at my door,laying in bed
> suddenly my head is tilted towards the wall next to my bed
> my eyes don't feel tired; I don't remember closing them
> my door is open and I clearly remember staring at it while thinking about 2/3 things
>>
>>18376899
You might have glimpsed into a universe where you decided to have your bed face the wall
>>
>>18376888
I was eager enough as well as my alternate self to happily switch
>>
>>18376880
You dont need drugs to channel it. On the contrary a clear mind is best
>>
Dolores Cannon
>>
>>18376670

depends what you define as an alternate universe.

to contact one is to cross into its stream.
>>
>>18376971
Either way with a combination might yield results
>>
>>18376826
Mandela effect. Ive experienced odd things only i noticed
>>
>>18376977
What are you saying by attempting to cross into an alternate universe you converge the two into one?
>>
>>18376888
Also i was planning to leave my old job last time i switched. This current universe was my fourth universe travelled to
>>
>>18376980
I wouldnt recoomend it. I take caffiene and channel at work to ease the boredom it raises my hearing frequncies and its a deafening noise enviroment
>>
>>18376988
My way is only seeing the others youd have to stretch them together to converge them
>>
>>18377016
Sooooo the Mandela effect and these strange phenomenon I'm experiencing might mean I'm close to an alternate universe?
>>
>>18376826
I've talked to dead people I knew in life since there were any to talk to, in dreams I mean. I remember dreams the same as memories of waking life, and I have a really good memory. I've seen these dead people change over the years in my dreams, as though they are still growing and changing as I am, alive. I'm not a bad had at lucid dreaming now too. Weird and dream are status quo. Welcome to the deep end of the pool.
>>
>>18376875
The mind is a powerful thing. I can see this as being subjectively absolutely real for you, right down to the effects on your life, while me personally objectively knowing it's possible for one's mind- yours- to have subconsciously concocted this all as a to get healthy over a period of time.
>>
>>18376881
It's in a really rather straight forward- but really intellectually heavy- book called Godel, Escher, Bach: an Eternal Golden Braid by Douglas R. Hofstadter, no relation. I can't find the specific passages atm sorry. One of my all time favorite books. The one I'd want on a stranded island.
>>
>>18376670

You travel into an alternate universe every time you go to sleep and wake up. When you sleep, your consciousness ceases to observe your timeline, and so according to the Double Slit Experiment, ceases to exist and the only thing that exists to you is your consciousness.

When you wake up, you wake up to a very similar, yet different timeline. It is possible through certain applications of consciousness to CHOOSE or mold the nature of the type of timeline you re-emerge in when you wake.

That's why people say their prayers before going to bed. God can change your timeline without an obvious display of supernatural power while you're asleep.

http://www.mindpowernews.com/QuantumImmortality.htm
>>
>>18376670
demonic/divine activity IS access to another dimension/alternate universe.
>>
Sorry had to let this out somewhere.
Be me laying in bed.
Take sleeping pills cause can't sleep and need to go to work at least mildly rested.
Fuck they aren't working.
Suddenly while I'm still awake I start to get into a trance like state but am wide awake.
Suddenly everything is surreal and raw as if the whole world has changed.
Suddenly can't tell if I should belong in my body.
Start thinking that there is a much more serious state of being.
I wouldn't know what to call it other then a super reality. One more "real" than the one I am in.
Words fail to describe as I am also unable to pontificate to any degree.
But we sit here and exist with eyes unable to really see and "it"sits just outside of this.
I know I can't prove it and I sound just stupid and crazy even trying to sound a little coherent.
But it or they maybe even I know.
Whatever it is. It is watching.never responding altering actions noting thoughts. Sabotaging certain events I've caught myself before in situations where everything was laid out to be a certain way. And influence is being made right before my eyes. Even this conversation.
It will mean nothing and it will be logged.
I know you are watching
What do you want
>>
>>
>>18377027
Could be, but if you cant see it you wont know the difference in there and here. You could be hearing them easily which is common clairaudience.
>>
>>18377126
My life has drastically improved
>>
I've heard that you can become more powerful if you kill an alternate universe version of yourself
>>
>>18376670
For all you know, that could be what dreams are.
>>
>>18379123
They even did multiple documentaries on that.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.