[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know anything about the Order of Nine Angles. And how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1915027.jpg (95KB, 565x565px) Image search: [Google]
1915027.jpg
95KB, 565x565px
Anyone know anything about the Order of Nine Angles.
And how do I go about joining them?
>>
>>18376649
Poserrrrrrz
>>
If you're sincere we will find you.
>>
>>18376649
Bullshit. Stay away.
>>
Do What Ye Will, Harm None.
>>
Looks fake as fuck
>>
>>18377087
>Do What Ye Will, Harm None.
Said no O9A ever.
>>
I thought it was an entirely self-initiated program?

If there is a solid group, they're in the UK and don't want to be found
>>
>>18377240
what would theoretically stand in the way of random people in any given country practicing stuff written in O9A literature which has been freely distributed for years and getting together to form their own groups?
>>
File: 1470758049187.jpg (43KB, 538x593px) Image search: [Google]
1470758049187.jpg
43KB, 538x593px
> The story of 'Anton Long' is the story of several different individuals using that pseudonym in the last 40 years. Beginning with Myatt himself in 1972, then a year later with "a married businessman living near Manchester", then around 1998 with 'Beesty Boy' (aka Christos Beest aka Moult), and finally around 2003 with one or two anonymous young writers who tried to keep the myth going by posting their stuff on the internet and who created websites, blogs and e-groups to create the illusion of a real, expanding, influential, hardcore Satanist group led by 'Anton Long', the myth.

>According to his own account, because of his conversion to Islam Myatt ceased all dealings with the honeytrap ONA in 1998 when Moult, then already leader of Myatt's neo-nazi Reichsfolk group, took over. After Moult's departure some years later, the ONA became nothing more than a phantom organization, existing only in cyberspace, or as an urban legend.

> The so-called Satanist ONA was fake all along. Successful marketing. Hype. At first a honeytrap designed for neo-nazi recruitment, later on an internet group, and finally an urban legend.

(All sourced from https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=203868)
You can find other researches into the group online quite easily though.

Basically, if you read up on their site or look at their PDF's, the content contained within is a shell of its former self and shouldn't be taken as anything more than shovelware to fuel the myth. The actual order has been dead for decades, and even then it was nothing more than extrapolated tosh to capitalize on the satanic panic.
>>
>>18377505
>All sourced from David Icke's forums
Because we shouldn't just listen to crazy nutters - we should listen to anonymous strangers on their message boards too!

Seriously though, don't reference Icke unless you feel like being mocked
>>
>>18377521
I can show you to other crazy guys saying the same thing with different research methods. Although, you're right. A link to anything related to Icke should be discouraged. The point stands though, the order (though not exactly a neonazi honeytrap as stated all over the place) has still been misconstrued and shifted by various individuals to the point that it has an internet papertrail of bullfuckery associated with it.

http://disinfo.com/2008/10/exposing-the-order-of-nine-angles/

https://satanicviews.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/order-of-nine-angles-disbands/
>>
File: shiva.jpg (54KB, 440x500px) Image search: [Google]
shiva.jpg
54KB, 440x500px
>>18377505
I've heard myatt was/is involved with daesh and that he was influential in the increase in barbarism and atrocity. If anything I think he's just using jihad to further his own sinister (in o9a terms) agenda.
>>
>>18377180
Someone doesn't understand the old arts
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.