[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Symbols

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (23KB, 1599x883px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23KB, 1599x883px
Has anyone know what is this thin who i dreamed ????
>>
Ordu. next question
>>
File: slenderman.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
slenderman.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>what is this thin
>>
cancer
>>
>>18376645
Say bye to your loved ones OP. Also, your subconscious feels like you're being monitored by someone unnecessarily
>>
>>18376614
You didn't dream that symbol.
>>
>>18376739
why not?
>>
File: metatrons cube.jpg (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
metatrons cube.jpg
154KB, 800x800px
>>18376760
They didn't come from a dream, you imagined them. Your imagination is worth checking deeper into, not your dreams.
>>
what is day
>>
who is they???
>>
I hallucinating a revolving version of this during an isolation tank.

It was literally flower petals though, still in that violet color. Hard as fuck to describe, let alone draw.

thoughts on this crude recreation?
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 548x423px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 548x423px
>>18378564
wew
>>
>>18376677
OH SHIT
TEACH ME
>>
>>18376614
Looks like a screw fitting
>>
>>18376784
who is they?
>>
>>18378564
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

Did it look like the Sahasrara? You might have caught a glimpse at thee Godhead or a derivative of the Seven Main Chakras.
>>
>>18379098
It was like a folded ajna that was spinning. Like twirling and made out of actual petals.
>>
>>18379112
So you saw in what context? I know a dream but anything else?
>>
>>18379121
I was in the tank during a trial run, finally got through all the passing and pervasive thoughts and just got to emptiness. I'm not sure how long, I lost all sense of time and place but then I either saw or thought of that. Dunno, couldn't tell if my eyes were open or close. Anyways, I saw that and some time passed and I came back like a lead weight.
>>
>>18379133
You probably opened a Chakra in that moment. Or you saw the spiritual representation of that Chakra, see these things aren't just states or experiences or even concepts. They're all those things yes, but they are more than that.

What I'm saying is you might have touched and interacted with a God, not thee God. They may appear to you only as if they were nothing more than flashy symbols, but they are also alive and intelligent.

Next time try talking to it, or communicate your wills to it.
>>
>>18379143
Fuck, that's intense. I'll give it a try next time I go. How do you even talk to it? I mean I lost my sense of self, I dunno how I'd like... communicate through that.

Its hard to express. I was aware of myself as a.. concept? But not my body or y'know.. facilities that go with it.
>>
>>18379145
Sometimes it's about vibes you can communicate your will to it be thinking or even feeling. Those things create ripples especially in extra sensitive places, meaning that it should be an easier place to convey your will and it will louder too.

Good luck to you, generally the being you described is quite friendly. He shouldn't harm you or wish to harm you, just try not to make him mad.
>>
>>18379151
Nah, I try not to piss off Gods if I can help it.

I guess I'll try posting about it again if I can talk to it? Keep an eye out.
>>
>>18379143
Curiousity piqued. What makes you think it was a spiritual representation of the chakra? Or a God, if that.

Seeing the revolving ajna in the void is interesting, but how can a single meditation bring you to that?

Got any reading material? Genuinely interested.
>>
>>18379170
Oh I just know that they take on literal manifestations at times. They're representative of many different things. Basically multi-faceted in what they are, I'll explain more. But I have something to do, that is pressing at the moment.
>>
File: 1465745352784.jpg (19KB, 291x259px) Image search: [Google]
1465745352784.jpg
19KB, 291x259px
>>18376614
my dream symbol fuckers
>>
>>18379170
>>18379648
I do have reading material, but it's my own from what I've seen (Other reading material, ancient cultures, religions, mythos), experienced and observed.

Basically different dimensions are like different aspects, in terms of concepts. They're singular at the very top, yet also not singular meaning they have an infinite amount of derivatives, each a part of this being.

Each unknowingly embodying a part, it's the universe expressing itself on multiple different levels. Now those levels are separate for the most part, but they have a connection a cohesion, which makes them multi-faceted.

However generally, they have only one form chronically, it's specific to that dimension. Meaning I might have a material only found in this dimension, because another dimension have been expressed in a different way in relation to this dimension.

So in some dimensions they're intelligent and alive, and in others inanimate as a rock. But again at the highest level they can operate as all things. It just has to do with what is most appropriate in terms of relation.
>>
File: Transmutation_circle.jpg (281KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Transmutation_circle.jpg
281KB, 1280x720px
Related
>>
I dont know about symbols but I once dreamed I was a pikachu nicknamed puppy eater and by some twist I had to eat other pikachus to retain an electrical charge.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.