[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic Surgery, Real or Fake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: PS-tumor-removal.jpg (63KB, 450x487px) Image search: [Google]
PS-tumor-removal.jpg
63KB, 450x487px
Is Psychic Surgery Fake or Real? What if the Psychic Surgeon is a Native Shaman? I know people like James Randi likes to hire stage magicians to imitate the real thing but so far this particular healer has been very consistent and has a high success rate compared to non indigenous Psychic Surgeon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJFJiiv0mEA
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xy53Un2AXpU
>>
Fake
>>
It is Fake
BUT it works.
Its like a super placebo the people who are sick get to literally see some black thing getting pulled out of them and if it looks real and felt real their brains react as if it was real. The brain is powerful as fuck. sorry for ruining it for you because now it probably wont work on you but at least im not as big of a dick as james randi ruining it for everyone.
>>
>>18376485
>does the placebo effect real?
Yes, anon. Faith can move mountains.
>>
I've read amazing things about it. It's fake only in the sense that it's not your blood. But the whole thing goes around the precision of the affection between the surgeon and the patient.

Imagine that you'd have this person with a tremendous presence, touching you in the most lovingly way, mother-like, safe and caring, looking you deep into your eyes. You then get naked around other people, in a land you know nothing about. This person touches your stomach and says something needs to be removed. You see the person sharpening the biggest knife right next to you, by this time your heart is beating extremely fast with anxiety. That person then touches your skin with strenght and says it will be over soon. You don't know if that person will kill you right there, certainly could. Then the blade of knife touches your stomach, you feel a shiver down your spine as that person presses and pulls it and you see blood all around and in spite of your reasoning, you don't know if it is yours or not. This is such a traumatic event, part of you think you'll die right there at that moment, people seem to be drained of their energy. Then the surgeon "puts it back together" and "closes the cut", cleaning your stomach with no scars and receiving you once again in a kind way. With your fear, something is left behind you and you are a new person altogether.

I wouldn't go to a psychic surgeon to fix cancer or an actual physiological symptom, but I have no doubts that it cures some psychological reasons for future illnesses, if only you let yourself be taken by this cathartic experience.

Watch a documentary on youtube called Quantum Men with Cristobal Jodorowsky performing some psychomagic rituals and visiting shamans.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.