[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is she?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0454.jpg (182KB, 749x1068px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0454.jpg
182KB, 749x1068px
Where is the antichrist, It isn't the lord maitreya Buddha, I'm seriously looking for her.
>>
>>18375326
You seek a conceptual metaphor in either case. Whenever the one finds the arcane incarnate, the results beg the question rhetorically.
>>
I'm confused. Maybe she is a Demi goddess?
>>
>>18375326
Well matreya is a dude for sure, sorry to disapoint, Otherwide you maybe looking for aurora akness, literraly jesus (aurora is 444 in gematria)
>>
P-p-p-praise KEK.
>>
>>18375326

Well if you're looking for an Angel of Light, you'll probably want to find an AI. It best fits the metaphor.
>>
>>18375475
not even dubs, you pleb
>>
>>18375476
I'm looking for nanni
>>
>>18375326
It isn't the lord maitreya Buddha
it is
Where is the antichrist
there is no point in telling you if you don't accept maitreya, and you'd know if you had accepted maitreya.
>>
File: 1476607344206.jpg (11KB, 480x270px)
1476607344206.jpg
11KB, 480x270px
>>18375490
>implying maitreya is here to be accepted.
get a load of this guy over here.
hurr durr maitreya is the future buddha dummy, theres no way he'll come here for at least another 10 thousand years.
>>
>>18375506
And yet I'm there talking to you, how great is it hun?
>>
>>18375506
>>implying maitreya is here to be accepted.
If he could help you while you don't accept his help free will wouldn't exist.
>>
>>18375531
do you eevn english dude?
>>
>>18375526
Imposter, I'm the real maitreya!
>>
>>18375326

To go by a creepy video I once watched about fanatic Catholics, Harry Potter is the Antichrist.
>>
>>18375552
Do you want to play a game?
>>
>>18375552
I bet your name is not even 888...
>>
Katy Perry had a lure named PRISM.
Guess who took the bait?
>>
>>18375574
Yes!
>>
>>18375580
Katy perry knows I'm the maitreya.
>>
>>18375615
She most definitely knows more then she lets show.
>>
if youre maitreyah, tell me the conscious beings that contain all reality and eachother, and the order they contain eachother.
>or is that the thing im supposed to tell you all
whichever, oh well.
>>
>>18375630
What is THAT supposed to mean?
>>
>>18375645
It means RISE
He is awake and coming
>>
>>18375650
The King of Diamonds or prisms
The lightbringer.
The first true superstar.
Paranoid Android
>>
>>18375655
I love Katy perry I'm so inspired
>>
>>18375667
Same here man.
>>
>>18375669
Did you fap to her as well?
>>
>>18375578
Try it Julien mathieu
>>
File: Michael_Dudash_Living_Water_700.jpg (473KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Dudash_Living_Water_700.jpg
473KB, 700x520px
2:15Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 2:16For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the vain glory of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 2:17And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. 2:18Little children, it is the last hour: and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there arisen many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last hour. 2:19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they all are not of us. 2:20And ye have an anointing from the Holy One, and ye know all the things. 2:21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and because no lie is of the truth. 2:22Who is the liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, even he that denieth the Father and the Son. 2:23Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that confesseth the Son hath the Father also. 2:24As for you, let that abide in you which ye heard from the beginning. If that which ye heard from the beginning abide in you, ye also shall abide in the Son, and in the Father. 2:25And this is the promise which he promised us, even the life eternal. 2:26These things have I written unto you concerning them that would lead you astray.
>>
File: Jesus-jesus-32485788-359-450.jpg (18KB, 359x450px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-jesus-32485788-359-450.jpg
18KB, 359x450px
4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but prove the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
4:2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
4:3and every spirit that confesseth not Jesus is not of God: and this is the spirit of the antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it cometh; and now it is in the world already.
4:4Ye are of God, my little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.
4:5They are of the world: therefore speak they as of the world, and the world heareth them.
4:6We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he who is not of God heareth us not. By this we know the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
4:7Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is begotten of God, and knoweth God.
4:8He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
4:9Herein was the love of God manifested in us, that God hath sent his only begotten Son into the world that we might live through him.
4:10Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
4:11Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
4:12No man hath beheld God at any time: if we love one another, God abideth in us, and his love is perfected in us:
4:13hereby we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
>>
2:1Now we beseech you, brethren, touching the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together unto him;
2:2to the end that ye be not quickly shaken from your mind, nor yet be troubled, either by spirit, or by word, or by epistle as from us, as that the day of the Lord is just at hand;
2:3let no man beguile you in any wise: for it will not be, except the falling away come first, and the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,
2:4he that opposeth and exalteth himself against all that is called God or that is worshipped; so that he sitteth in the temple of God, setting himself forth as God.
2:5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2:6And now ye know that which restraineth, to the end that he may be revealed in his own season.
2:7For the mystery of lawlessness doth already work: only there is one that restraineth now, until he be taken out of the way.
2:8And then shall be revealed the lawless one, whom the Lord Jesus shall slay with the breath of his mouth, and bring to nought by the manifestation of his coming;
2:9even he, whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2:10and with all deceit of unrighteousness for them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2:11And for this cause God sendeth them a working of error, that they should believe a lie:
2:12that they all might be judged who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

http://earlychristianwritings.com/text/2thessalonians-asv.html
>>
File: 7 churches.jpg (420KB, 827x751px) Image search: [Google]
7 churches.jpg
420KB, 827x751px
11:21 Howbeit I will declare unto thee that which is inscribed in the writing of truth; and there is none that holdeth with me against these, except Michael your prince.

12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince who standeth for the children of thy people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time; and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproaches and everlasting abhorrence.

12:3 And they that are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn the many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.'

12:5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on the bank of the river on this side, and the other on the bank of the river on that side.

12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river: 'How long shall it be to the end of the wonders?'

12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he lifted up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and swore by Him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and a half; and when they have made an end of breaking in pieces the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

12:8 And I heard, but I understood not; then said I: 'O my L-rd, what shall be the latter end of these things?'
>>
12:9 And he said: 'Go thy way, Daniel; for the words are shut up and sealed till the time of the end.

12:10 Many shall purify themselves, and make themselves white, and be refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but they that are wise shall understand.

12:11 And from the time that the continual burnt-offering shall be taken away, and the detestable thing that causes appalment set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12:12 Happy is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be; and thou shalt rest, and shalt stand up to thy lot, at the end of the days.'

http://earlyjewishwritings.com/daniel.html
>>
>>18375506
The Buddha of the future won't arrive for another five and a half billion years actually.

t. Shingon Buddhist
>>
>>18375721
When I said antichrist I was thinking she was like an antihero, sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>18375881
Kanye isn''t Jesus, but he empowers him.
>>
File: 1477618235493.png (446KB, 500x571px)
1477618235493.png
446KB, 500x571px
>>18375895
basedgod please go away.
>>
File: thursdays.jpg (49KB, 624x450px) Image search: [Google]
thursdays.jpg
49KB, 624x450px
>>18375782
wait, im early?
fuck, better erase this life from the canon of this universe and move more in line with your expectations.
>>
>>18379819
Nah, let''s just have a god gathering party, right here on the internet.
>>
>>18381945
well, sure.
but im still gonna do it.
>>
File: 1477321734292.jpg (74KB, 584x683px)
1477321734292.jpg
74KB, 584x683px
>>18375326
ayo i'm here, turns out i have a dick. whatcha want?
>>
>>18382578
I need about $350 for a new computer
>>
File: smuglux.jpg (63KB, 600x620px)
smuglux.jpg
63KB, 600x620px
>>18375721

I'm the Light of the World.

Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1405975803160.jpg (249KB, 1000x746px)
1405975803160.jpg
249KB, 1000x746px
How dare you turn away from Christ, as you sit with liars and wyrms as if they were your friends?

You miserable wretches

You're going to end up just like me
>>
>>18382638
Dude, what if the voice of christ asked the internet, if it could bring enlightenment to everyone on the internet. How cool would that be.
>>
>>18382645
And totally something Jesus would do if he decided to return.
>>
>>18382647
Which he did. You can ask Katy Perry for proof on Twitter.
>>
>>18382592
sry bro i'm broke. i'd help ya out there but the world leaders want me broke.
>>
Im sure that Katy perry knows a lot about him. Don't believe in the false prophet the deciever it's the son of perdition the man of sin devil serpent lucifer the beast satan
>>
>>18385105
Lucifer did nothing wrong.
>>
File: moment_040.jpg (13KB, 203x270px)
moment_040.jpg
13KB, 203x270px
>>18385415
Shut the fuck up Bible fag! If I ever find out who you are I'll rape your family while you watch then jam a toothbrush down your pisshole you fucking cunt!
>>
>>18385415
7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
>>
>>18385424

Said by the worst shot poster since Xeno.

... Actually atleast he put effort into his shit posts.
>>
Don't believe in the antivillains guys they are evil. Plus there is no God since bitch cheated
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.