[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making use of psychotic-like states

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Since we all now see we have been duped by the - lets call it - left we know they lied about almost everything.

So let me be the first to question the DSM book of mental disorder.

Who is in the board? Are this the same kind of people who shaped history for centuries?

Now don't do this if you have schizophrenia or something it might be dangerous.

But could there be something hidden in psychosis? Something they want to surpress?

What if we would accept psychosis as truth could it bring us knowledge?

So instead of thinking psychosis as an illness could we see it as a gift?

Again I'm not here to make anybody ill so if you think you can't handle this please take your meds.

What do you think anon?
>>
>>18375281
>But could there be something hidden in psychosis? Something they want to surpress?
Yes, I've done some superhuman things in a blind rage, like physically lift two people off the ground at once and shatter through wood like a karate master.

It's called "adrenaline", and you can do all sorts of crazy shit when you're high on it.
>>
File: Mescaline Encyclopedia Dramatica.png (158KB, 1420x759px) Image search: [Google]
Mescaline Encyclopedia Dramatica.png
158KB, 1420x759px
>>18375281
if you're in a psychosis state of mind, you won't be able to use whatever you get out of it in this life.
although living beings are immortal, you shouldn't let your first life to waste, while you have a gigantic library of knowledge like the internet.
i think we should learn magic slowly in the first few lives.
>>
psychosis happens when one sees what they are not ready to see.
>>
I think it was terence McKenna that said
"Mystics and mad men are swimming in the same water, One is swimming the other is drowning"
>>
>>18375281
That's like trying to make use of cancer, it's a fault in the code, that's all.
>>
>>18375298

True, but I was not talking about being in psychosis the rest of your life. I myself for example have had a psychosis back in 2010. I won't go into detail but I put what I learned aside and considered it illness.

Now with the latest revelations and pizzagate satanism stuff the wound gets reopened and I'm playing with the thought of what I have seen there might be the real thing.

So about the magic thing how does one learn it slowly?

Is there some sort of practical method. Like seeing results while you practice? I once tried telekinesis and watched 2 days to a paper on a needle.

I did not manage to move it at all.
>>
File: omoshiroi.png (282KB, 1616x768px) Image search: [Google]
omoshiroi.png
282KB, 1616x768px
>>18375313
I don't know shit about telekynesis.
I'm a stem student. but what i can confirm is "telepathy" or something similar. I call it ROEMES as in Reception Of Electro-Magnetic External Stimuli. whatever.
But lately i became able to feel sense my own possibilities, as in knowing the result of my future while taking a certain action.
little booklet :
>conditions:
-under 25 yo
-no alcohol/drugs
>tips for beginners:
-make yourself apathetic, although you'll suffer from that
-train yourself to gain self-confidence
why? because that's the only way to accept the first thing that comes on your mind, as to not second guess.
-no second guessing, take the very first thing that comes to thought
-make your wish eternal throughout time (as in so that you never regret or take it back, no matter what. else you'd lose your power from the beginning)
-accept that you do reject the world for what it is, what it's done
-meditate, Zen practice is nice
-get used to a bluetooth emitter, like earbuds (yours or someone else's) (when I had a gf, I could sense her headphones at when they were at lesser distance than 50 meters, with their direction)
You'll eventually know (not learn, not sense) things, even from other people's minds. Freaky now that I think about it.
This is definitely not easy. I believe everyone has had the potential, but it disappears during childhood.

If I were you, I'd try and remember the little strange moments of my childhood. I remember a day where I guessed someone's thoughts 6 times in a row, in a detailed manner, when I was 8 years old.
>>
File: arkham.jpg (80KB, 736x483px) Image search: [Google]
arkham.jpg
80KB, 736x483px
>>18375281
The DSM it's a useless book, made to categorize, things that weren't acceptable by the moral rules of the time, and every edition just actualice that to the current rules, homosexuality was a disease until the third one
and by looking at how thing are going, it will be again in the sixth or seventh.

Asylums are glorified prisions, and sometimes not even that, go read Foucault on the subject, but don't listen to him on post modernism, cause he's full of shit, power theory it's ok tough.
>>
>>18375412
If we continue the way we are heading right now asylums will be slaughter houses.
>>
>>18375281
I see the issue forming a dichotomy, albeit not between right and left wing ideology. The division between authoritarianism and liberty stands true by the prognosis given to each of the oppressors and oppressed. Ironically in the context of this post, herbalism and naturopathic remedies for psychological ailments prove efficaciously curative while preserving the liberty of the patient.
>>
>>18375281
The things about psychosis is, it's fucking scary. If you've ever taken a large dose of Diphenhydramine, that's pretty close to insanity.
>>
I will describe an event that happened to my father. In Vietnam he was an advisor. In a combat zone he got transferred to another unit and was sewing a new patch on. Trying to thread a needle he was interrupted by a soldier who was under the effects of some form of battle fatigue psychosis. He was frantically calling for airstrikes and artillery, rockets, etc. with a few medical personnel chasing along in an attempt to get the guy to snap out of it and come to his senses. On a sudden instinct my dad handed over the needle and thread. Holding the needle with left hand at the six o'clock position and the thread in his raised right hand at the 12 o'clock position the crazed soldier swung his raised arm suddenly down and then calmly handed back the now threaded needle. He hadn't even looked as he did it and afterwards he was perfectly calm.

If psychosis wasn't useful to humanity it probably wouldn't exist.
>>
>>18375281
I did this. Psychosis amplifies your emotions. Only use it if you are fully grounded in the here and now. There is truth in your words.
>>
(sorry just going to type this is ALL-CAPS because i think everyone should read it.... lel... it literally saved somebody's life...my friend was like going to throw himself in front of a train it was crazy)

SO, I AM NOT A SHILL OR A DISINFO AGENT.... CHECKING YOURSELF INTO A MENTAL INSTITUTION IS ACTUALLY A REALLY GOOD IDEA FOR ANYBODY WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE EVEN CRAZY..... IT IS LIKE GOING ON A VACATION WHERE YOU CAN REALLY GET YOUR HEAD TOGETHER.... I KNOW THIS FROM EXPERIENCE

SORRY FOR TYPING IN CALL CAPS... I THINK IT MAY SAVE A LIFE... I'VE SEEN THIS SUGGESTION SAVE A LIFE BEFORE

SO, YEAH, WHEN YOU GO TO THE HOSPITAL, TELL THEM YOU WANT "IN-PATIENT" TREATMENT... AND THEY WILL ADMIT YOU IF YOU TELL THEM YOU ARE THINKING OF HURTING YOURSELF OR SOMEBODY ELSE... DO THIS ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING SUICIDE

I'VE SEEN REALLY, REALLY NICE FACILITIES LIKE THIS WHERE YOU VOLUNTARILY CHECK YOURSELF IN AND CHECK YOURSELF OUT AND THEN IT IS LIKE A NICE LITTLE VACATION WHERE YOU CAN GET YOUR HEAD TOGETHER

I AM NOT A SHILL... I DID THIS MYSELF IT WAS WONDERFUL AND IT ALSO SAVED M FRIEND'S LIFE WHO WAS OTHERWISE GOING TO THROW HIMSELF IN FRONT OF A TRAIN WHILE WE WERE STANDING NEXT TO AN ONCOMING TRAIN
>>
>>18375889
but you gotta tell the doctor you want "in-patient" treatment and you gotta tell them that you are thinking of hurting yourself or others (if this is true) or else they may not bring up the suggestion

you sleep there and they give you food and stuff and you just hang out and relax and get your head together.... and i've seen some joints that are really, really, nice.... it was like staying in a hotel or something

they give you meds if you need 'em like meds for anxiety (sorry for typing in all caps)
>>
>>18375889
>>18375900
if you are being gangstalked then this may actually protect you from being gangstalked...

...however if you are worried about them diagnosing you with something for some reason....like if you are intending to exercise your 2nd amendment.... diagnosing you with something if you have it could affect your life (like your right to bear arms).... but if you are just going in to get your head straight and they don't diagnose you with anything you should be okay.....as for me they took away my right to bear arms because they diagnosed me with schizophrenia but it's no real big deal to me however it may be a big deal to others.... i do not think i was disqualified from the 2nd amendment upon my first visit... but only after many subsequent visits did they actually diagnose me with something
>>
File: Kursk_07.jpg (19KB, 250x306px) Image search: [Google]
Kursk_07.jpg
19KB, 250x306px
>>18375889
My counter recommendation is to ignore this lad.
Never tell anyone, no matter how close to you they are, that you are experiencing something abnormal, especially if it's thoughts of suicide.
They will steal your freedom and feed you seemingly endless pills till your as dull as the rest and no longer see/seek the truth.
>>
>>18375916
ehhh, they may... that's true

....but generally if you don't really need it they won't do that to you
>>
The truth isn't the truth if only you believe it, and can't actually explain it because it doesn't actually make sense. It's common with psychosis. People who think they can't trust anyone because only they know the truth. Convenient if your "truth" is just insane. People aren't necessarily doubtful because of a conspiracy. They might be doubtful because you sound crazy. Also, psychotic people generally have zero ability to work with anyone else, because they are not usually coherent or lucid in any way that is useful. It's not truth if it's incoherent. And it's coming from a source that isn't sane. If it's coming from a voice only you can hear, it's called a delusion. Probably why there haven't been any psychotic pioneers who did anything but serial murder, for the most part.
>>
>>18375298
Serious question: what makes you think this is the first life?
>>
>>18375955
You can go into psychosis. Write down every detail of your truth, when you get back you'll notice repeating patterns (MEMES?) Synchronisity. Many people know fragments of your truth. Connect everything and you'll find your truth in the grounded here and now.
>>
>>18375965
In truth, I have trouble being sure.
The only way to know for sure would be to connect to the Archive, but I have trouble doing that consciously, for such specific answers, especially about myself.

But from a scientific standpoint, since reincarnation (see quantum reincarnation) happens an infinite amount of times, that means that in one instance, you would have certain memories, maybe not yours, but at that instance you can be sure it's not your first life.

I actually do have doubts this is my first life, when I am the way I am, an edgy fucking esper.
If you ever find a good way to know, please make a thread by all means.
>>
>>18375281
ask your other 9 selves
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.