[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you know, I caught an allusion to the Mandela Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What do you know, I caught an allusion to the Mandela Effect in the final scene of the first season of "The Man in the High Castle".
After the timeline shift Nobusuke Tagomi notices this newspaper on the bench. The date is supposed to be 20 something of October 1962.
In other news...
>>
File: 2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Mandela#Arrest_and_Rivonia_trial:_1962.E2.80.9364 that has actually occurred on 5 August 1962, why report it over two months later? And just how well known was Mandela around that time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rylLbVi9htc&list=PL7Otw_CQ5XmE67BHeJZmrTJjnxIvRESIx
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-28-07-54-16.png (512KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-28-07-54-16.png
512KB, 720x1280px
dxm is one evil meme
>>
>>18375124
>just how well known was Mandela around that time?
Well. The chief guerrilla Marxist in a nation is always headline news.
>>
>>18375218
Hmmm, there's still the chronological discrepancy. It could merely be artistic license but just seeing Mandela's name mentioned in this context ought to raise eyebrows for those who heard about the Mandela effect.
>>
>>18375121
Ro?
>>
>>18375121
The book and movie are a hotbed of retrocausality.

It helps to be specific when you notice something like this.
>>
>>18375540
Da

>>18375599
Don't think I omitted anything relevant except that Mandela was apparently arrested before the Cuban Missile Crisis still.
>ANC LEADER MANDELA ARRESTED... MISSILES IN CUBA...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1plFJD4RtU
>>
>>18375121
Pula mea
>>
>>18375540
loool i was just reading his post
>>
That newsreel where Joe Blake executes Frank Frink (presumably a POW) makes no sense. He said he was 28 so that would make him like 10 during the war.
>>
File: 99999999_polget.gif (2MB, 1837x1696px) Image search: [Google]
99999999_polget.gif
2MB, 1837x1696px
>>18375121
I'm starting to think that South Africa is ground zero for timeline douchebaggery. Do they have a particle accelerator there that no one knows about? The number of remembered (conflicting) timelines originating there is starting to become exponential.
>>
>>18375121
Anyone know when these mandela effects started happening.

This was around 2012 for me and in that year I remember waking up one night and seeing a grey walk out of my room. Since then, everything has felt different.
>>
>>18382444
Digits confirm
>>
>>18375121
castro died years ago. not ancient history but he died a number of years ago

iraq and saui arabia and iran switched places

humans have extra ribs now
>>
>>18383172
>humans have extra ribs now
https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/4ds3cd/mandela_effect_human_anatomy_and_bone_structure/
Video is no longer available but the comments are perplexing.
>>
Am I the only one who used to think Australia was an island floating on its own, now its practically connected to Asia ?
>>
>>18384798
What do you mean? Perhaps you can sketch it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2596783/Why-world-map-youre-looking-WRONG-Africa-China-Mexico-distorted-despite-access-accurate-satellite-data.html
>Take a look at a map today, and you’re likely to see that North America is larger than Africa, Alaska is larger than Mexico and China is smaller than Greenland.
>But in reality China is four times bigger than Greenland, Africa is three times bigger than North America and Mexico is larger than Alaska.
>The distortion is the result of the Mercator projection, the map most commonly seen hanging in classrooms and in text books, which was created in 1596 to help sailors navigate the world.
>You might think that the advent of satellite imagery and tools such as Google maps has improved our view of the world, but this isn’t necessarily the case, according to James Wan writing in the Guardian.
>>
>>18384848
>Africa bigger than Asia
>Flight times completely distorted with 12 hour flights looking less distant that 4 hour flights

Horrendous projection desu
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.