[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The answer is inside the candle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: screen480x480.jpg (7KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
screen480x480.jpg
7KB, 360x480px
I asked a deity to talk to me through my dreams. He told me that the answer is inside the candle.

Does he want me to pour hot wax all over my body like the faggot he thinks I am?
>>
>>18374946

Yes.
>>
>>18374955

that stolas fellow is 1 kinky fuck
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>18374946
Hmm. Perhaps the entity was explaining a certain style of methodology, contrasting with the immediacy that is sometimes foist upon us in this modern era. Rather than the light switch which offers on-demand brightness at the flick of a switch, by forcefully connecting or interrupting an electrical signal, consider the candle light. It burns naturally, at exactly the pace nature would allow. Building on this metaphor, you can style your thinking, and therefor life in harmony with this principle. Rather than searching for the immediate, forceful solution to any problem, consider the candle approach, whereby you only need to light a simple fuse at the right place, and allow your problems to melt away in their own time, with no expectation as to when, or how that might occur.

That, or you should pour hot candle wax over your asshole, while masturbating to the deity's name. Probably either method would work.
>>
File: mpreg.gif (686KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
mpreg.gif
686KB, 540x304px
He wants you to light scented candles and make your room romantic as fuck for his arrival. Prepare your anus, anon, you're gonna have the best sex of your life and afterwards you'll be preggers as fuck.
>>
Meditate on the candle. It's flame, it's wick, and it's wax. Visualize it thoroughly in your mind. The candle represents you.
>>
>>18374946
pyromancy. it's a kind of scrying done by gazing at a flame. usually a candle flame. same method as with a crystal ball otherwise.

you asked them to talk to you through dreams. you probably asked them a question to answer in your dreams right? or did you ask for some vision or communication method with them?

" the answer is inside the candle " could be them suggesting pyromancy. could be as simple as it just being a better medium for the conversation or knowledge.

just my two cents on that one.
>>
>>18374946
The answer is obvious, the candle is a metapnhor for the soul except that we don't burn away.
>>
>>18374946
>I asked a deity to talk to me through my dreams.
>He told me that the answer is inside the candle.
Candle meditation.
It allows you to improve your visualization skills.
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 259x194px
>>
>>18377235
what the fuck does it even say
>>
>>18378379
>It seems the girl whose image I used for some previous videos killed herself. Wherever you are CAPS LOCK this one is for you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.