[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any books I could read about on the Law Of Attraction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: law-of-attraction-graphic.jpg (2MB, 3651x2191px) Image search: [Google]
law-of-attraction-graphic.jpg
2MB, 3651x2191px
Are there any books I could read about on the Law Of Attraction?
>>
>>18373649
Yes, you should go to your local library.
>>
Just write down some crap you think the Law of Attraction might be about. You'll have a document as valid as any of the other nonsense books available.

Law of Attraction is bullshit.
>>
>>18373698
Its been ruined by get rich tricks if anything
>>
The chaos protocols is a good book.
>>
The laws of attraction is the occult for middle-aged fat ladies.
Go look it up on Oprah, faggot.
>>
>>18373649
It's a bullshit cash-grab. "Hey, we'll teach the secret to solving ALL of your problems*! Just but this book that could be shortened to 'Think happy thoughts REALLY HARD and all of your problems will magically sort themselves out' for only $19.95!"

*May not actually solve any of your problems
>>
>>18374082
What I meant by books were ones made by actual "philosophers" if thats the right word
>>
>>18374095
It's still basically "Think happy thoughts and every little problem in your life will solve itself. (Unless they don't, in which case you just didn't believe firmly enough)" Doesn't matter if it's shit like The Secret or so-called "philosophers" on the subject. It's just as stupid and just as easily proven false as the Mandela Effect.
>>
>>18374095
No actual philosopher thinks this is real. Go buy The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, pull on a cat sweatshirt, put on Oprah, and hope that your life will get better until you're dead.
>>
>>18373649
dont listen to the haters
its more subtle then you think tho
the multiverse is a meable construct
you can influence and manifest
takes effort and you must be sincere
read ILLUSIONS by Bach for a sample
>>
>>18373677
underrated post.

>>18373772
Also this. The law of attraction is very real, it just doesn't revolve around material stuff all the time.

" I want a mill dollars"
ok, we will provide the steps needed to get there
"It wasn't instant therefore the law of attraction is bullshit."
>>
What is the difference between being dillusional and optimistic?
>>
LOA is very real. You just have to understand it only opens doors for you to ACT on, it does not drop everything you wish for in your lap. Really LOA is just tuning your mind to the "frequency" of your desire by creating a healthy obsession over it. Think and grow rich is probably still the best book on it around.
>>
>>18373649
Awww someone read the secret
>>
>>18373649
You don't need a book, it's easy. It's not magic though. You can't just wish for a Ferrari and expect it to drop from the sky.

The Law of Attraction is simply: Be positive and your life will be better than if you're negative. If you give up and say.."I'll never get a Ferrari".. then chances are you won't. You've already defeated yourself.

If you say.. "I'm gonna work my ass off and get a Ferrari!".. and try your fucking balls off, then chances are you'll succeed.

Visualise what you want. Draw fucking pictures of it. Think about it and how you can acheive it, then work your arse off to get it. It's not magic, it's just being positive.

A nice Ferrari costs 50 grand. If you save 5 grand a year you'll get there in 10 years. If you give up before you start you'll get shit.

There's a video about it on yt called "The Secret", it's all positive thinking mixed with spiritual bs. Watch it and I guarantee it makes you feel better.
>>
>>18378925

Here..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ioKU6Jue_k
>>
this shit seems to be the complete opposite of buddhism
>>
the law of attraction is a way for coddled white new agers on /x/ to blame starving african children for not manifesting food with majicks
>>
>>18373649
Yes, read "How To Kill Yourself In 5 Easy Steps". Enjoy your watered down auto-hypnosis and wishful thinking.
>>
>>18373649
fake and gay

>>18379238
this
>>
>>18378888
>>18378925
But, for example, if you wanted a job position, that relied on another person's actions, can LoA influence that?
>>
>>18373649
I believe the former name of law of attraction was materialism. The most influential LOA book is probabl Napolean Hill's "Think and Grow Rich", which was the main inspiration for the most famous LOA book "The Secret". In "Think and Grow Rich" the author lists 8-10 important materialist philosophers which have existed over history. I can't quite remember their names, but I read one and it was excellent. Actually it was the preface from the Secret that listed these authors:

I'd been given a glimpse of a Great Secret—The Secret to life. The
glimpse came in a hundred-year-old book, given to me by my
daughter Hayley. I began tracing The Secret back through history.
I couldn't believe all the people who knew this. They were the
greatest people in history: Plato, Shakespeare, Newton, Hugo,
Beethoven, Lincoln, Emerson, Edison, Einstein

I believe it was Emerson that I read and his writing was excellent.

Here is a link to the pdf of "Think and Grow Rich"

http://eventualmillionaire.com/Resources/ThinkandGrowRich.pdf

Full disclosure: I was fascinated by the idea for a while, and tried and earnest to make it work, and my life is still in shambles. I continue to be optimistic, but I couldn't give you a positive referral, based on my own experiences. Good luck, these books are at least fun to read because of their heavy use of "auto-suggestion" (hypnosis).
>>
>>18382416
Oh also, if you've ever read any Masonic writing, there is lots of overlap. They share the same "secret" for the most part. Believe it or not, none of this stuff is not Satanic and Devil worship (at least as stated) it's actually a strange denomination of Christianity.
>>
Relevant:

https://youtu.be/3OBTVp5rBbo
>>
>>18382416
Is LOA only for materialistic wants
>>
>>18373649

You have to understand this is pleb tier shit, yea, great, you can wish and intent your way into stuff, will you actually have fun with it? Probably not.

Now wish yourself emotional bursts in tandem with the thing you want, and wish every moment forward making sure others around you don't feel swindled by your position, you wouldn't want to feel alone, would you?

It isn't "false", but it may as well be, it wraps around back to needing to do hard work and compete against others in the species unless you're "wishing" and "intenting" in basic essentials of life, at which point you could beg and steal from stores and be just fine.
>>
>>18382713
Yeah
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.