[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can knowledgeable anon give me good Occult books?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: img_0147.jpg (2MB, 3136x2032px) Image search: [Google]
img_0147.jpg
2MB, 3136x2032px
I've been searching for working demon summoning rituals. I want to get an edge on making my wishes come true. I believe demons could offer much to me, in exchage for...whatever they want.

Anyone has any experience with this?
>>
don't ever make deals with paranormal entities. demons, djinn, fairies, etc
all of them will do their best to completely screw you over in the long run and they've got infinitely more practice and patience

most likely you will agree to something that may seem OK at the time but in the end will destroy all those dreams you made a deal for in the first place
>>
>>18373561
Very good point. But temptation is a mother fucker.
>>
>>18373713
just do it faggot
#YOLO
>>
What book is that?
>>
>>18373766

>devil dubs
>>
>>18373352
Demons hate humans.
>>
Try this OP.
>>18371791
>>
>>18373561
Don't listen to this fag, demons are our friends
>>
>>18373713
Also if you can't even look 1 minute in the /x/ catalog for the thread with the giant occult library, then chances are summoning demons is not for you.
>>
File: 1479565841563.jpg (13KB, 440x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479565841563.jpg
13KB, 440x360px
Same with most magical crap you'd come accross, the initiation and understanding phase should change you into a more capable being and then you'd realize you don't actually need wacky mind tricks such as invocations to get what you want.

Also what makes you think daemons would want to deal with uncapable human beings desperatly needing their help with trivial bullshit ?

Do you take them for some kind of emotional garbage always eager to feast on whatever foul shit your head is full of ?
Tldr stop being a lazy fuck and find actual ways to fix your problems by yourself.
>>
>>18374593
Thing is,,,most of it is filled with shit..
>>
>>18374623

Demons might need help in this realm
>>
>>18374883
Howso?
Explain in detail.
>>
>>18374623

But, but, what if I want to fight the demons by inundating them with my putridly toxic mind?
>>
>>18374115
sauce: my ass and the false religion.
>>
OP, you're like a guy going to /sci/ and asking why there are still monkeys if evolution is real.
>>
>>18374524
>demons are our friends
>>18373561
>don't ever make deals with paranormal entities. demons, djinn, fairies, etc

demons aren't real, your mind and what it can do is real
>>
>>18374883
That library is golden you son of a bitch. I don't see your library posted up every week. There's some expensive and rare scans in there. Don't take it for granted.
>>
>>18375429
Last time I had it appraised it was over 200k in real cash if converted, and that was before the addition of the Yorke Microfilms, meaning it's probably literally priceless if it were converted to hardcopy.
>>
>>18375429
>>18375487

Well..I guess I have to apologize. Didn't know what you were refering to with "library" until now.

This is really impressive.
>>
>>18373352

"Black Holes and Timewarps: Einstein's Outrageous Legacy"
>>
>>18375429
>>18375487

Also I wanna thank you guys for replying. You've been a great help to me:)
>>
>>18377495
Seriously?
What fool just all out attacks without taking the time to know WHAT they are attacking?
If I were this ignorant, I wouldnt even come out of a cave to show my face to the world.
Jesu fucking christ.
LIBRARY. How do you not know the meaning of the word LIBRARY?!
Were you raised by a coven of mouth breathers?!
>>
The Necronemicon
The Darkhold
And The emerald Tablets of Thoth
They are probably the only real books on magic
>>
File: A0J.jpg (42KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
A0J.jpg
42KB, 600x443px
>>18379903

>Necronomicon
>real book on magic
>mfw
>>
>>18379916
I will have you know I own a legit copy. Their are many forgeries true, but some trye copies exist. Mine cost over 2,000$
>>
What If I am a Devil?
>>
>>18373561
What If I am a Devil?>
>>
File: das it mane.png (156KB, 294x319px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.png
156KB, 294x319px
>>18379922
It was a fictional plot device by Lovecraft, you're either joking or you got scammed 2,000+
>>
>>18379922
faget
>>
>>18379922
okay, I'll play along, can you prove your copy of the necronomicon is real other than just saying how much you spent on it?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.