[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rational Voice to Skull. TL;DR Mind reading wall of text

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (373KB, 1000x726px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
373KB, 1000x726px
I posted this on /b/ but I just wanted your imput. It's part of a conversation. I thought /x/ might be more amicable to my own subject matter.

Some weird people can read my thoughts and talk to me somehow. Tightly focused radio waves or microwave harrassment. It's ruined my thought proccesses and life and given me intrusives. They can see what I imagine. Not sure about dreams. It's annoying. No one will ever believe me.
Why no one will ever believe me.

I am involved in psychiatric services for unrelated reasons. I take medication daily. Religiously actually. It is just something I live with. I am not crazy.

I am on plenty of antipsychotics and do psychotherapy. I function. I eat. I clean, I am in a relationship. I paint. I exercise. I recently spoke at a mental health conference. I have intention of killing myself. I am well aware of all medical treatments for psychiatric disorders and very familiar with mental health care services in my country. No one will ever believe me.

I do. But they also exist. I believe you are familiar with the impossibility of convincing someone of their delusions falsehood. There is no point. They are real. I never meant to imply it's magical. It is technology.

Mind reading is actually emerging as a legitimate science lately. Read up. We can reconstruct images people imagine with machines and technology.

The unlikelihood comes from my personal insignificance in the world and the power and science involved in doing this long-distance. Inverse square and all that.
>>
Hallucinations are convincing because you made them up and you know about yourself better than anybody else.
>>
File: Air Loom.gif (147KB, 753x600px) Image search: [Google]
Air Loom.gif
147KB, 753x600px
>>18372976
You may be interested in the life of James Tilly Matthews. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Tilly_Matthews

He is perhaps the first modern individual who attributed the sensations you describe to a technological means, though he lived and died 200 years ago.

Pic related is his drawing of the apparatus he swore was being used to oppress him through magnetic rays and pneumatic chemistry, the Air Loom. It was operated by the Middle Man. He was assisted by the Glove Woman and Sir Archy, who acted as repeaters or active worriers to enhance Matthews' torment. They were led by a man called Bill, also known as the King. Or so he said.
>>
>>18372976
OP I'm having literally the same exact problem
I'm so scared right now I can barely breathe I'm hyperventilating
Do you have the same problem sometimes too where it feels like you can't breathe or something
I'm sorry I'm trying to help you, but it seems like if I explain to you how they are affecting me it may end up hurting you if you are interested and want to talk to me I would be willing to give you my email.
>>
>>18373054
>The unlikelihood comes from my personal insignificance
This is me I'm also having this problem too
I think it might have something to do with wanting to do something better with your life, but not having the means to do so.
>>
This is very familiar for me.
It happened after i smoked some strong hashish

It's called psychosis
For me, it lasted for 1 month
But you will evnt. "land" and be normal

The aftereffect of a psychosis is this(will last some months):

- Memory problems
- The feeling of not be the same person

Psychosis:
- It feels like your head is growing
- You feel high
- Reality is a puzzle
>>
>>18373054
Please explain. Deep breathes. I can't breathe because I smoke so much.
>>
>>18373078
It has been a year and a half.

I agree with your assessment of post psychosis but this is not that at all.
>>
>>18373324
I love your art!
>>
>>18373328
What art? I do art. This is weird
>>
>>18373333
Oh I doubt we are talking about the same artist. But I suppose it should be said that I like Bruno's art. Unless you like to draw huge hairy men having excessive amounts of sex. Which would be what I like to see.
>>
>>18373369
I do not draw that. lol I should though.
>>
>>18373380
If you do, I'd very much like to see it. As far as the voices that are communicating with you, there is nothing I could say besides that it is a great shame that you have to endure them to this point and hopefully they leave you in time.

Are they terribly mean, when they read your thoughts are their reactions generally positive or negative? I would assume negative or largely irrelevant to your current thoughts hence the interruption to your thought processes.
>>
>>18373399
Very judgemental. "He's good" *at art* "But he's a pedophile"

Shit like that.

Really mean. Lots of theories about my motivations and what not. Often very wrong. It used to be helpful because they'd be paying attention to things around me like when I couldn't find my mom to ask her a question. Silly stuff like that. It hasn't all been horrible. They accused me of rape and then something broke in my brain and I have awful intrusive thoughts now and they judge me based on those but it's something I can't control that has been coloured by their interference and theories.
>>
>I take all these meds
>im not crazy
>Mind readers exist

I.... I can't tell if this is RP or if this dude is for real....
>>
>>18373455
I am for real hello.

Let me reiterate. No one will ever believe me. I'm at peace with that.
>>
>>18373455
They're not psychic.
>>
>>18373054
Give me your email
>>
>>18373435
And are their voices literally sounds like a radio in the inside of your ear. By they I mean exactly like a radio in real life? Do these voices have a distinct tangibility or are they more thought-like?

Not asking because I have any ideas about anything, I'm just curious and curiosity to you is about as useful as your head mates at this point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORLSD1h3E54 Here's a song for no real reason.
>>
i find it curls you're willing to believe in science that can project thoughts and motivations into your head, but not believe that your anti-psychotics are failing
you have a rather high opinion of human technology.
everyone has subconscious thoughts, negative and positive, that usually get filtered out. sounds like yours are coming full force so they feel like they're from someone else

no drugs are 100% effective, most are a shot in the dark at best. humans are still babies when it comes to science.
>>
>>18373497
They used to be louder but now they are so quiet it is almost subliminal. I have a bad habit of finishing what they say or jumping the gun on what they're going to say because , I don't know. Weird mental quality. They sound like people talking. I used to be able to hear gendered speech like male or female but I can't anymore.
>>
>>18373501
No they are not my thoughts. They are not projecting motivations. They are observing me. I would say it is foolish to underestimate human technology. They say things I couldn't possibly know and commonly use scientific terms.

Humans are not babies.
>>
File: Wheel_of_Friendship.png (825KB, 710x1832px) Image search: [Google]
Wheel_of_Friendship.png
825KB, 710x1832px
>>18373508
The fact that you are finishing what they are saying is a little bit of a point of worry that maybe you should be drawing more conclusions for. If you are able to finish their thoughts, maybe they (the people and the thoughts) are not so separate from your own thoughts.

I'm sorry they are judgmental. You'd figure for some people that pry into your most private of thoughts they'd be more open-minded. Tsk tsk.

>>18373511
Not human babies, no.
>>
File: thursdays.jpg (49KB, 624x450px) Image search: [Google]
thursdays.jpg
49KB, 624x450px
and yet another victim of the cia life-observation program, just bored guys with nothing to do watching your vision over screens, that are actually wormholes into your conscious mind, and so anything they think/say can be heard by you.

of course, its not like they can use what they observe in any court, unless they make it publicly known.

or, pic related, the same way.
>>
>>18373435
>good at art
>pedophile
>me, a good writer looking for a pedophilic artist, have been waiting for you to arrive here on /x/
i reccomend you and the other guy who has had our problem join the chat in my name, we can exchange more information there if you want.

i literally have dozens of logical explanations for our predicament and i want us to demonstrate all of them in comics.

if you accept, welcome to reptilian society; or as i like to call it, fictional reality.
>>
>>18373583
Chatting is such a hassle, you have to actually be present and willing to respond. So much pressure to perform.
>>
>>18373594
nah man, just leave it open as a pinned tab and post whatever you think about whenever, and check back later for replies, my chats dead as fuck, and we can talk about whatever, science cult general.
>>
>>18373568
I often challenge them to do so. And wonder passively what I could do to cause intervention. For fun.
>>
>>18373606
Where is this chat?
>>
>>18373539
They are not because we have become close in expectancies of my thoughts and behaviours.

Fucking creepy mate
>>
>>18373652
in my name, anarchistsocial.chatango.com
>>18373647
imagine them as members of the intergalactic federation figuring out that brain spying technology doesn't breach the non-intervention directive.
>>
>>18373483
[email protected]
It's just a temporary one for now

>>18373435
>Very judgemental. "He's good" *at art* "But he's a pedophile"
They do this same thing to me
>>18373583
Yes this sounds great I need somewhere to openly communicate with other people about this problem I will be joining the chat very soon.
>>
>>18372976
>Some weird people can read my thoughts and talk to me somehow. Tightly focused radio waves or microwave harrassment. It's ruined my thought proccesses and life and given me intrusives. They can see what I imagine. Not sure about dreams. It's annoying. No one will ever believe me.

This is literally THE CHARACTERIZING SYMPTOM of paranoid schizophrenia.

>I do. But they also exist.

No, this is literally a delusion. You should seek psychiatric help immediately.
>>
>>18373910
If you read everything you'd know I have. I don't expect you to believe me. Thank you for your concern.
>>
had the exact same with hashish, heard voices who mocked me and every thought I had (the voices sounded like my best friends and family too, true horror). Dropped the hash and it went away forever, you should try to drop some meds and see if it gets better.
>>
>>18372976
OP here's my input: I believe you that you hear rational voices and I believe that you are convinced that they come from an external source and not your own mind.

I had something very similar happen to me, coupled with strong delusions, but on a high dose of abilify (an anti psychotic, 35mg daily) it went away.

My personal theory is from Jungs work, in my view we are all connected to something bigger than us, the collective unconsciousness, usually subconsciously, but psychosis makes this connection conscious, that's why we can experience such voices-

If I get you right, you are under the impression of actual people with technology out there who haunt you and target you, so you feel like a gang stalked individual? Am I right? As you say, this this is quite unlikely due to your own insignificance, basically if there were such technology, why would they waste it in secret to torture an individual like you? It just makes very little sense, wouldn't you agree? Wouldn't such technology, if it existed, be on the open market, where it would make mad amounts of cash for it's inventor, instead of being kept in secret, just to torture you?

But I know from my own experience that there's little worth in arguing with you using logic. It's good that you are in psychiatric treatment, and I hope you talk about this stuff with your psychiatrist too and not just with us. Maybe you need other anti psychotics or a higher dosage, but I'm no psychiatrist of course, just another schizo..

Well good luck to you, I hope you find a psychiatric treatment that really works for you and makes a stop to this feeling of surveillance and a stop to thous pesky voices for good, all the best!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.