[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAARP Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (72KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 620x413px
What does it do?

What can they do with it?
>>
>>18372546
not a goddamned thing
>>
earthquakes duh
>>
>>18372546
anything you can possibly imagine which why murica is number one in everything
>>
File: terror_seal.jpg (197KB, 931x583px) Image search: [Google]
terror_seal.jpg
197KB, 931x583px
HAARP seal
>>
File: robot blood.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
robot blood.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
Central control hub for the nano-robots in your blood stream, distributed nationwide via chemtrails?
>>
>>18372598
>>18372546
HAARPs not really viable, not like anyone has access to a couple of megawatts of energy or anything.
you couldn't just deflect the jetstream by beaming microwaves into it, heating it up on one side.
none of this is possible and you're basically crazy.
really, deflecting the jet stream by .5 degrees wouldn't have significant effects, nope. It wouldn't you nutter.
>>
>>18372718
man that's viable. Good idea. I really like that idea. you can easily fabricate nano robots very easily. We've matched the complexity and intricacy of biological systems very easily especially on a nano scale. It's quite common to get far beyond millionth scale accuracy and economical as well. I think it'd be easy to mass produce these and dump them out of an airplane and also have them survive and not instantly break.
>>
>>18372546
its an antenna for measuring fluctuations in the ionosphere and map it. send a 10MHZ signal into the ionosphere from strategic spots around the globe and measure what happens to that signal when it reaches your other antennas . sounds pretty harmless and could probably help forecast weather. but the thing is, you can literally do almost anything because the ionosphere acts as a carrier wave around the world, any sufficiently powerful signal protected into the ionosphere would travel around the world. you you had enough knowledge in what your doing could stimulate the ionosphere in such a way as to produce a path of low resistance with the ground and shoot lightening at intended targets, could make a massive displacement and make a depression in the atmosphere creating a storm cell. you could monitor radio waves around the world as they interact with the ionosphere. think of it like having an array of telsa towers around the world that are not so sinister looking
>>
File: al gore pointing.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
al gore pointing.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
It remotely controls the thoughts and actions of ex-Vice President Al Gore, and can be used to give Powerpoint presentations and make documentaries about the dangers of ManBearPig.
>>
>our tax dollars at work yay
>>
this
https://soundcloud.com/hissingchorusofdawn/haarp3250r-0427201402
>>
>>18372768
This is the worst science I have ever heard in my life
>>
>>18373396
haha, there is no science.
i was just saying what some of the possible uses would, i am not going to explain how or whats happening, because you could then go build a transmitter to start manipulating the earths ionosphere and in the wrong hands that knowledge could be catastrophic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

the earth is a giant charged sphere all you need to do is much around with the frequency and you can do what ever you want. if the scientists at HAARP were inventive enough we could probably use their installations to fly earth around as we please, and keep it heated.
i honestly suggest doing some research into the ionosphere and how ionized gases act with stimulation
>>
You could bounce energy off the ionosphere. Lots of energy.
>>
>>18375035
its almost as if you bounce end audio and visual signals off the ionosphere and receive it on multiple devices... oh wait
>>
>>18372546
It's responsible for the Tao Hum. Some people are also sensitive to it but it gets written off as tinnitus
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.