[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys this is my first time posting here but I think some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: imgres.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Hey guys this is my first time posting here but I think some of you might be more aware of these things than I am. When I was younger I used to frequently have sleep paralysis, I would see shadow people mostly but once or twice I was surrounded by aliens performing surgery on me. Now im my twenties I have done quite a bit of tripping on LSD and Mushrooms. Every time I get to the peak I come to the realization that the devil or some demonic forces have made some kind of claim on my soul and I forget each time only to be horribly reminded once it's too late, like as if all hell will rise on earth and I will be the devils servant if i comply to making a deal with him. I cant enjoy high dose trips anymore because these beings wont leave me alone. They want to make a deal and I just end up sitting there, refusing to comply. But its also as if Im chosing to stay within this delusional reality, I cant break through or I fear I will completely lose it. I've had one breakthrough trip and I saw both heaven and hell and it was pretty incredible. It seems like the real world out there is a massive constant war between what I can only describe as the devil and god, I prefer buddhism over christianity or catholicism but my subconcious still brings up these symbols against my will. What do I do? I really dont think its wise to venture further, I rather stick with microdosing and meditation in fear of triggering some permanent mental illness.
>>
>>18371944
The fact you put everything into one paragraph with poor spelling and punctuation leads me to believe the Occam's razor of the situation - you've got mental problems, maybe schizophrenia or possibly BPD judging from the way you type.
>>
>>18371986
I was typing fast, ADHD.
>>
>>18371986
You diagnosed an anon with a complex mental illness based on typing?
>>
>>18372066
yea pretty fallacious reasoning, but he said he's using Occam's razor so he's ok lol. Harmless assumptions right. Lmao that picture is funny.
But seriously, I need some guidance on this.
>>
>>18372066
Welcome to 4chan, faggot.
>>
>>18372076
So shit heads permeate every inch of this website? Is there even a remote chance a single person here actually knows what the fuck they are talking about? Probably not, but hell. This has been bugging me for a while, I can't tell reality from illusion sometimes. Especially if I take into consideration that this is all just in my head. That's pretty hard to really believe, or is it??
>>
>>18371944
You are seeing real things but they are not real.
Just as you see atoms, you are not really seeing atoms as they truly are simply the wavelengths reflected off of them.

The data transmitted to you may not necessarily be completely honest and you may be being manipulated to some extent, but do not forget that it is not of your own making, but of other beings. The synaptic ribbons in the center of your mind receive this data and it combines with your own thoughts which can lead to a rather confusing mess.

Do not trust these devils with their deal, but do not discount a truth simply because lies were associated with it. You must carefully pick through everything and discern its true nature. Always be skeptical and scrutinize everything, you should truly investigate the bible with an open mind, one that is willing to discount all your previous notions of reality. It is only through rigorous effort, logic and humility that the truth can be truly found out.
>>
>>18372153
Thanks man, I'll take that into consideration. The bible is a little sketchy IMO but I'll check it out.
>>
>>18371944

Sounds like you've had some really intense trips anon. One thing i will say is the fear of triggering mental illness will manifest in you feeling like you're mentally ill. Conversely if you then believe that stopping high dose trips keep you sane then lo and behold, you can stay here.

I've done some high dose trips, by nature I'm a pretty hardcore nerd, I did acid maybe 5 - 6 times, though it was amazing, was doing medium strength trips. Then one day I thought I need to know everything about lsd. Spent the week reading study after study, lsd causes schizophrenic breaks, etc. Throw in my family history of, you guessed it, schizophrenia, and what do you think happened the next time I had a trip? I freaked out and thought I had broken my brain. The drug was the same, my knowledge was different and I had a bad time. My belief system (blind trust in authority) combined with new knowledge basically meant I persuaded myself into having a bad trip. I've had dozens of trips since, but every now and then I still get stuck in that hole, I fall back into the illusion.

You're always programming your own reality whether you like it or not, on top of all the programming you've gotten throughout life up to this point.

What you place your attention on has no choice but to manifest in your life. If you don't think it's wise to venture further then don't. Trust your intuition, these are potent substances, and it takes a while to fully integrate the experience. Explore where these beliefs came from, and simply be aware of them, knowing that they cannot hurt you.
>>
>>18371944
Pull yourself together and try again later. Making peace with the devil is one of the most beautiful experiences you can have. The darkness in you will only grow stronger if you keep ignoring him.
>>
>>18372207
This actually is a relief to hear, at some points I had convinced myself of the same things. I got over it though but just this last trip I had it went sour again, its at threshold sub-breakthrough doses that the fear of the unknown plays in. For some reason I believe there is this point of no return that I will come to if I keep going down the rabbit hole, I'm aware of the hellish consequences of going past but only I haven't actually gone past it. I broke through once but since then the same motifs and fears came out near the peak.

>>18372199
How do I make peace if he only seeks to destroy me through trickery? Wouldn't that require trust? I don't think I can afford that. I have much to live for still and would rather not end up his captor because I wanted to forgive him.
>>
>>18372254
You need to build a stronger foundation. You are going far past your spiritual experience by using drugs, and you aren't prepared to deal with the consequences. You need to build up your presence of love and when you are secure in your own soul the illusions of other souls won't be able to draw you into their drama.
>>
>>18372266
This is very true, I had one other powerful trip and focused on love and empathy and it was a very rewarding experience.
>>
>>18372277
You can do all this without drugs just using the power of your will. There are good spirits and not so good ones. You can learn to contact the ones you like being around.
>>
>>18372280
Meditation? Astral Projection? I've been trying to get further into these. I have benefitted greatly from meditation lately but astral projection is tricky. How can I learn to communicate more regularly?
>>
>>18372296
You have to tune into the kind of information you are looking for. I have mostly learned to extract information from reality, so its more like i'm talking with the world than with beings. You just sort of manifest knowing and seeing. Yoga is always #1 for astral projection, you have to open your bodies energy so that it flows freely. If you are stiff in body and mind its gonna be pretty tough to get anywhere. The more flexible your body is, the easier it is to dream yourself into another place because your mind can trick the nerves into thinking you are there doing it.
>>
>>18372317
I'll lay off the high doses, and continue with microdosing for creativity (I'm a musician, plus its an awesome antidepressant). I'll start getting into yoga. Thanks for the advice man.
>>
>>18372329

I actually recently (Early October) had a really bad and similar trip. I was alone in a small apartmen at night which is probably what did it, but I rmemeber feeling this instant shock of fear enter my mind, and as soon as it entered my heart sank and I felt like I had crossed the point of no return. Everything I looked at to distract me reinforced this paranoid idea I had that I was stuck in hell and life was just a desperate distraction and the only way to find out the truth was through suicide. Long story short, after a few hours of mental trials, I ended up laughing and realizing that it was really just the realization that this world is a form of a dream (although that's an innaccurate description in my opinion) and that we choose what the external world will be like depending on where we go internally. A feeling of intense claustrophobia, anxiety and even presence behind me transformed into freedom, peace and a unity with all things. Just know that your not alone with these thoughts and that you should focus on meditation, good deeds, and compassion rather than relying on drugs if it's stirring up fear in you. Much love anon and good luck!
>>
File: 1478776712064.jpg (186KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1478776712064.jpg
186KB, 960x639px
>>18372091
Entire earth speaks english america is christian america speaks english the entire internet has been trolling american topics since like..... see picture

being this new
leave whyle yo still can
>>
TIME CUBE
>>
>>18375184
The rabbit hole is all I know at this point, I'm bound to find interest in some of the things here but I rather read up on archaeology and history than fill my head with 4chan BS.

>>18374756
Thanks man, this is a relief to hear.

>>18375213
Looked it up, seems like bullshit. Is this a meme?
>>
If they are interesting that you accept , it means that you have an special power within you , if you reject they persist , so the best thing you can do , is ignore them , till they vanish , watch this anime will help , xxx Holic
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.