[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: Library Update 41

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 51

File: omg.jpg (15KB, 490x441px) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
15KB, 490x441px
Library link:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/v6qsewmw

>A.'.A.'.>Philosophy
Set Theory and its Philosophy, A Critical Introduction
Deleuze and Schizoanalysis of Religion
Dreaming in the World's Religions
Folklore of Ghosts (for a certain paper in the Yorke collection)
The Theatre of the Occult Revival (on performativity, to be read alongside Abhinavagupta and other aestheticians).
Aesthetic Formulations: Media, Religion, and Senses (Again, to be read alongside the great occult aestheticians).

>Euro
Day Star and Whirling Wheel: Honoring the Sun and Moon in the Northern Tradition….this thing is odd, it's ahistorical, and patently neopagan. The devotionals come from practice. THAT SAID it looks like a fair amount of effort went into this thing. Give it a look-through. Integrate some of it if you can, or write better devotionals. Either way you win.

>Gnostic Studies
A Critical Study o fthe Temple Scroll from Qumran Cave 11
A Critical Theology of Genesis: The Non-Absolute God

>Kabbalah
Added a new copy of Zohar
Symbols of the Kabbalah: Philosophical and Psychological Perspectives
Kabbalistic Circles in Jerusalem

>Voodoo/Afro Carib
Kivmbanda by Frisvold.
>>
>>18371791
is that the pritzker edition you gorgeous, well loved weirdo you?
>>
>>18371796
>pritzker
Of Zohar? No but that's a good catch if it gets posted.

On double checking it's just the same interlinear I already had so I deleted one of 'em.
>>
>>18371809
Michael Berg translation, yuck

Thanks for all the other great shit though
>>
>>18371821
If you can find me any other GOOD online zohar I'd be thrilled to host it.

This has been the only thing for, like, a retarded amount of years.

Doesn't help we've got four thousand pages to cope with.
>>
>>18371809
How much would it cost to increase your storage?
(If youve looked jnto the price. Also is it a one time fee, or a monthly/yearly.)
>>
>>18371828
LITE
4.99 €/month
200 GBSTORAGE
1 TB BANDWIDTH

PRO I
9.99 €/month
500 GBSTORAGE
2 TB BANDWIDTH

PRO II
19.99 €/month
2 TBSTORAGE
4 TB BANDWIDTH

PRO III
29.99 €/month
4 TBSTORAGE
8 TB BANDWIDTH
>>
>>18371832
Patreon?
>>
I figure you guys would have more of an opinion on this. I've been reading and working Angel Magick. 72 sigils/names of god and magickal angels. I've had good results so far in my limited usage. Anyone work with these as well? Damon Brand is the author fyi.
>>
>>18371833
"Hello internet, I need a small pile of your worthless shekels to engage in repeated, willful, and egregious violations of the DMCA, pls."

Yeah, no.
>>
>>18371835
Or ya just say 'Hello Internet Realm, I host a virtual library and would use donations."
>>
>>18371838

See

>>18371835

It's like a naked white girl running in to a meth den to escape a murderer.
>>
Thats pretty damn cheap.
Heres my burn phone:
[email protected]

Let me know if you want a year of LITE for 2017.
Surely you cant tear through 200GB in 12 months.
>>
>>18371835
yeah fair enough, poor suggestion. Donation through paypal?
>>
>>18371856
I mean, I can probably afford it too.
Lemme see how large this thing is going to be after a Tantraloka scan.
>>
>>18371860
Fair enough.
>>
Some questions from a newb, is reading the omg books on the Golden Dawn worth it?
Is the Golden Dawn legit?
What are the legit occult paths?

And, how accurate is Randy Prozac when it comes to the occult? Does this song for example make more sense to those with occult knowledge or is he just trying to be edgy and cool to spread his shitty music and art?
Two songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FEGcJa606E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neaojiBBtO8

His edgy website http://sentimentalcorp.org/
>>
>>18371835
BTC.

You can also get a debit card for it to pay in shmeckels.
>>
Sol and Luna invocations?
>>
File: download (1).png (8KB, 362x139px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
8KB, 362x139px
>>18371984
Green dot.
Its what I use to import Ivermectin at cut rates from Austrailia.
(I have dogs and last I heard, no FDA approved factory anymore to make Heart Worm cure in USA. All my dogs were street dogs before, and they are all test positive.)
A years worth of Ivermectin tabs for 6 dogs at the going rate for 6 months 1 dog in the USA.
>>
>>18371980
Sure.
Yes.
Lots.
Not at all.
Garbage.

>>18371984
That's a thing too, I just don't know if I actually need to expand yet.

>>18371988
Greater Ritual of the Hexagram.
Beyond that you'll need to theme up into a specific tradition.
>>
File: HOLY MOUNTAIN.jpg (80KB, 948x450px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY MOUNTAIN.jpg
80KB, 948x450px
>>18371980
>is reading the omg books on the Golden Dawn worth it?
Sure.
I still have all my Thelema and Golden Dawn books.
Never left a chance to learn pass you by.
You may be able to use it later as repurposed for something alse.
>>
File: 1D2A1043.jpg (359KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1D2A1043.jpg
359KB, 900x600px
>>18372004
>Heartworm
Nature is a horrifying cunt.
>>
So question to all the long-time occultiniks:

How do you reconcile your striving for Knowledge/ Truth with not having certainty in the results that you are getting from your practices/ rituals?
>>
>>18372013
Recommendations for books in the library? I read about 60 pages of The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie but I don't understand much. It's like he's describing to someone else how the Golden Dawn is structured. Should I continue with that? Is the kybalion worthwhile? I see a lot of polarization over it, some love it and some seem to hate it,
>>
File: 170118_115151478557524_1762851_o.jpg (113KB, 1201x1179px) Image search: [Google]
170118_115151478557524_1762851_o.jpg
113KB, 1201x1179px
>>18372015
Dont remind me.
I cringe everytime they cough and wheeze at night.
The only saving grace is Ive given them a good amount of extra happy life with slow kill method.
One is 12 this year, now going blind from age and bad genetics, still active, and going grey.

>old pic related

>>18372017
Jump, and the net will appear.
Spiritual is not the only knowledge to be had.
Hell, even people who pray to Yhvh dont get what they want 80% of the time.
The only difference is, I can actually meet my Gods given the right circumstances.
I know that sounds delusional to some...frankly, Scarlet I dont give a damn.
Ive seen, heard, done enough in my life to know what I do works for me. And Im happy with my success rate.
>>
>>18372045
Yeah. I've been to the "seen, heard, and done", but I am either too retarded or too smart to rest my search on that and move on. I WANT CERTAINTY.
>>
>>18372045
What an adorable doggo.
>>
File: 3STAGES.jpg (31KB, 640x153px) Image search: [Google]
3STAGES.jpg
31KB, 640x153px
>>18372023
Regardies Golden Dawn is a GREAT book in my opinion.
There is lots there you can repurpose.
Its chock full of rituals you can beg, borrow, or steal from once you get into the correspondences.
I still make my own color therapy pages from the god forms and from old alchemical wood cuts in black and white.
I still crack open Liber 31 and New Aeon Magick for light reading sometimes before I go to sleep.
It was hard for me to reconcile my interest in Thelema and my interest in Palo until I read some of Carrols work, Liber Null & Psychonaut in particular.
Eventually, youll find that everything is connected.

Remember that old saying in English class; there are 7 basic plots in storytelling?
Its a bit like that.
Plus String Theory...I keep thinking that as we get deeper into String Theory, we'll know more about the cause and effect of these things.

I never read Kybalion, so I dont have a good opinion on it either way.
>>
>>18372073
I'm not too into Chaos type stuff, I like tradition and solid foundation. I'm not sure at this point if I want to actually practice this stuff, but I do want to know about occult traditions, so Chaos magic stuff is a little bleak. Thanks for the recommendations though, I think I read some stuff by Carrol a year or two ago. I'll keep reading The Golden Dawn and move from there.
>>
File: BusterBrownDealer.jpg (542KB, 984x936px) Image search: [Google]
BusterBrownDealer.jpg
542KB, 984x936px
>>18372073
There is lots?
Sorry, there ARE lots.
Damn, now I type like like Im from the South too?!
Next Ill slip up and type aint.

>>18372053
Yup, thats my "baby killer".
Rescued American Pitbull Terrier.
Buster Brown.
AKA "Big B".

>>18372047
I dont know any method to give you that, with the resources currently available.

Sorry, I did that answering everone thing.
Smack my hand, and move on.
>>
>>18371823
>GOOD
Can't, wish i could. You could post the work of the chariot and mathers translations so people can read them alongside and get a sort of triangulated notion of what the hebrew might be. Anyway, didnt mean to criticize you for putting together a giant free library, just dislike berg and his cult.

Do i remember that you were looking for info on mirandolas hebrew sources? I have an Idel article on that.
>>
>>18372047
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regress_argument

good luck
>>
>>18372094
Big B looks like a chill doggo in that pic.
Tell him to stay comfy and safe.
>>
>>18372073
>Plus String Theory...I keep thinking that as we get deeper into String Theory, we'll know more about the cause and effect of these things.
that doesnt seem likely, how do you figure?
>>
>>18372201
Well what if it turns out that "magic" is just the application of quantum entanglement?

Speaking hypothetically here; I think if the eggheads who study quantum science for a living can't find any useful application for it, it's doubtful that basement armchair "magickians" have.
>>
Can someone experienced in energy work advise me? I would like to be able to tell yin qi from yang qi.
>>
>>18371791
What books would you recommend to get into Vajrayana Buddhism Ape?
>>
Since /div/ is basically useless, any beginners info on scrying?
>>
File: Clarke-Magic.jpg (22KB, 493x200px) Image search: [Google]
Clarke-Magic.jpg
22KB, 493x200px
>>18372201
>>18372404
http://quantumtantra.com/entangle.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=br_-eZoDUIA
Partially cut off, but you get the idea.

Its theoretical at this point, but there are slme physicists who are very interested. And, you would think a theory of everything would include EVERYTHING. And, at some point there will be a theory that describes how the cause and effect used in magick is used to manipulate events based on the observers intent. I may not live to see this, and I accept that.
>>
Is freemasonry a good path to pursue?

Will I learn anything meaningful?

Is it RHP or LHP?

What do they believe/practice?

What/who is Jabuhlon and is it in fact Baal as depicted in the Lesser Key of Solomon?
>>
>>18373405
Does the library have the lesser key? I can't find it
>>
>>18371980
That is legitimately some of the worst fucking music I have ever heard, and I'm a huge Wesley Willis fan.
>>
>>18373443
I fucking love Wesley Willis, nice bro. I know the music is shit, I'm simply asking if Prozac has real knowledge like he claims or if he's just edgy transcendental artist trying to spread his shitty gorecore tier shitty music
>>
>>18373459
It doesnt seem like, even if he has real knowledge, that its impacted or improved his music. It feels way too try hard to cram a bunch of super sekrit references into a shitty song.

If you want music thats been deeply influenced by, and contains occult refferences, Current 93 (the band, not the actual current) and Sisters of Mercy come to mind.
>>
>>18373507
oh and Coil
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz5ql87ls4 [Embed]

O Self my God, foreign is thy name except in blasphemy, for I am thy iconoclast. I cast thy bread upon the waters, for I myself am meat enough. Hidden in the labyrinth of the Alphabet is my sacred name, the Sigil of all things unknown. On Earth my kingdom is Eternity of Desire. My wish incarnates in the belief and becomes flesh, for I am the Living Truth. Heaven is ecstasy; my consciousness changing and acquiring association. May I have courage to take from my own superabundance. Let me forget righteousness. Free me of morals. Lead me into temptation of myself, for I am a tottering kingdom of good and evil. May worth be acquired through those things I have pleasured. May my trespasses be worthy. Give me death of my soul. Intoxicate me with self-love. Teach me to sustain its freedom; for I am sufficiently Hell. Let me sin against the small beliefs. Amen.
>>
>>18373442
>grimoires>solomonic

>>18372814
Literally everything in the Vajrayana folder. I've a large collection of hard to find tantras. Thumb through the Pali Canon first to get grounded.

>>18373405
>is it in fact Baal as depicted in the Lesser Key of Solomon?
You've been reading too many /pol/ shitposts my dude.
>>
>>18373507
I didn't think it helped him at all. He's edgy Illuminati type (The illuminati controls you and you love it, you love being fucked by your overlords as long as you have your TV) type rants and claims to be part of the illuminati. I happen to like a couple Sisters of Mercy songs, which ones have the most overt occult references? Only two I listen to are More and Lucretia, My Reflection. I'll check out Current 93. Led Zeppelin is the only other band I know involved with the occult, like their symbols and "Do what thou wilt" engraved on one of the vinyl recordings
>>
>>18373566
Yeah exactly. Someone on 8/pol/ was trying to tell me this in a pizzagate thread because I said Freemasonry has never been revealed as innately evil
>>
howdy.

im not much of an occultist, but i want to tattoo some occult sigils on my body. Are there any """""""real"""""""""""" occult sigils that look p good and have some sort of significance or """"""""""power"""""""" that youd recommend tattooing
>>
>>18373821

Nine While Nine by Sisters makes me moist.
>>
>>18374085
Monas.
>>
>>18374087
Thanks
>>
>>18374151

pretty good. any more?
>>
How much of a scam is this?

http: //www.golden-dawn com/eu/index.aspx
>>
>>18374165
Seal of Babalon?

Crest of the A.'.A.'.?

Enochian Tablet of Union?
>>
>>18374182

what are the second and third?
>>
>>18374212
Literally Google.com -> images.
I'm on a phone, can't be arsed to find them.
>>
Every year around this time I'm drawn back to this shit. I forget for weeks and then I get a "what if" "why didn't you dive deeper" type of realization.
>>
>>18374823
Come now, dive deeper.
Join us
>>
>>18374823
Same here. It ebbs and flows.
>>
>>18371828
>>18371823

Hey senpai, do you guys have access to the /omg/ discord channel? if so, could i possibly get access.
>>
>>18372017
>So question to all the long-time occultiniks:
>How do you reconcile your striving for Knowledge/ Truth with not having certainty in the results that you are getting from your practices/ rituals?

If someone is a "long-time" practitioner and still not getting consistent results from their workings, they're doing something very wrong.
>>
>>18371791
Everyone in this thread should give William James a good read to discern the point of separation between psychology and parapsychology.
>>
bampu
>>
>>18375420
>William James
Core component of the A.'.A.'. curriculum. Moreover, the field has come a long LONG way since James. We have anthropology, etc., to supplement modern comparative religion. Every field of inquiry inside that sphere (Vajrayana, Cunning Craft, so forth) is going to have multiple commentators that put James to shame.

But read James.
>>
>>18375478
I do not think that anyone is put to shame as academic collaboration supports referential integrity.

But, neurology has come a long way since Galvin, so that is going to be the first field where authors can rationally discard William James.
>>
What's your opinion on Promethea, the comic?
>>
>>18375478
>A.'.A.'. curriculum
Have there been any good attempts by knowledgeable folks to do an updated curriculum? As you point out there has ben a wealth of knowledge made available since the original curriculum came out, and I don't know that Huxley or Hinton should be first on any students reading list anymore.
>>
>>18375839
I WAS working on 22 sections of 12 books each, but it was mostly elaboration on what books influenced me and I stopped when I realized nobody would read it just like nobody reads the curriculum.
>>
>>18375315
I dont, sorry.
>>
>>18374182
>>18371823
Hey, got acces to the /omg/ discord possibly? could i get acces?
>>
>>18375345
How do you diagnose what's wrong?

>>18377368
Also interested.
>>
>>18371834

Enochian stuff? Key of Solomon? Related?
>>
What's the best ritual to summon a spirit that can answer a few questions about the past? Would the answers be affected by the multiple timeline thing?
>>
what do you need to do to remember past lives? what about your birth and your previous death?
>>
>>18378062
Hypnosis.

It's easily the most reliable and easy way to achieve that. That said, there's a lot of quacks out there, and in the extent that you can get trained professionals, most of them distance themselves from all the "mataphysical" topics.

But, if you're interested, you can either learn self-hypnosis (which is much slower and tougher to work with, as you need to actually learn everything).

Or, you can just e-mail me, and we can arrange something. I do charge $160/h on average, so if you're broke, you should probably take care of that first, before venturing into metaphysical insights that you might desire.
>>
File: hyginus-1498-draco.jpg (293KB, 933x1168px) Image search: [Google]
hyginus-1498-draco.jpg
293KB, 933x1168px
>>18376006
Hey Ape, whats the deal with binding oneself to a constellation? I remember you posting about binding yourself to Draco
>>
>>18378320
See The Dragon Book of Essex.
>>
Is there some kind of website with a legit online curriculum where you can track your progress and shit?
>>
>>18378139
>I do charge $160/h on average
Are you a trained professional in hypnosis or do you just tap into the disposable income of occultniks? How do you arrange with people that don't live in your country? This hypno biz seems quite lucrative.
>>
>>18376006
Fwiw, I probably wouldn't have read Merleau Ponty, or near as much Crowley without your influence. There's also the books I got from the library.
>>
>>18376006
Not that I'd read 244 books on your say so, but I'd be glad to see your opinion and I'd take it into consideration. Especially if other interesting seeming people agreed with your opinions.
>>
>>18378503
>Are you a trained professional in hypnosis

Yes.

>or do you just tap into the disposable income of occultniks?

Also, on occasion.

>How do you arrange with people that don't live in your country?

Usually Skype/ Google Hangouts/ XMPP/ whatever. It's slower, but does save a lot of travel. And it's not nearly as safe in terms of abreactions/ context control.

>This hypno biz seems quite lucrative.

It can be, however it does take effort to actually get it running.

>>18378412
Not a thing, because no curriculum is going to be 100% relevant to your progress.
>>
>>18378634
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "relevant to your progress". Isn't sticking to the curriculum a very important part of the process?
>>
>>18378730
Not as much as it'd appear at first sight.
>>
>>18378731
Are you someone who hasn't stuck to a curriculum or progressed much?
>>
File: uAvCV.jpg (23KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
uAvCV.jpg
23KB, 400x303px
>>18372017
Pyrrhonic Skepticism
I don't care if it's true outside the ritual so long as it's true within it.
>>
>>18378745
I started with the A.'.A.'. curriculum, got semi-through it, then went Enochian and into hypnosis/ hypnotherapy. The latter two have expanded my mind and ability significantly further than following the curriculum would have.

That said, it's super-individual. There might be some people who get a lot out of doing the curriculum, but I doubt it's suited for most of us.
>>
How am I supposed to astrally visit the Qliphoth of Lamed?

In order to get to the Qliphoth you need to explore the god name of Netzach, the archangel Haniel of Netzach, the geomantic intelligence Zuriel of Lamed, the Angel Yahel that rules the houses of Lamed, the lesser assistant angel Chedeqiel of Lamed and at last the Qliphoth A’abiriron

Is that right?
>>
>>18378750
Yeah, that doesn't lend itself to absolute consistency in my eyes.
>>
>>18378751
That's a really good answer to my dickish question
>>
File: 1293841910635.jpg (36KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
1293841910635.jpg
36KB, 800x513px
>>18372023
self initiation into the golden dawn by Cicero would be a better place to start, then swing back to complete system
>>
>>18378755
>How am I supposed to astrally visit the Qliphoth of Lamed?

You're not. The Qliphoth are shells of the Sephiroth. You're looking for the Tunnels of Set. You'll find the one of Lamed in Liber 231.

Make sure you're prepared, as they fuck with you outside of ritual as well.
>>
I'll be so fuckin' glad when this semester's dead in two weeks.

>inb4 blogposting
Fuck you, I'm sleep deprived and have a head full of administrative budgets.
>>
>>18378774
Budgets too low to do anything with?
>>
>>18378764
I thought that there was a assignment in the Neophyte grade to astrally explore the Qliphoth of one's natal Sun-sign.

Eh thanks. I will look into Liber 231.
>>
File: 070724113711-large.jpg (18KB, 504x324px) Image search: [Google]
070724113711-large.jpg
18KB, 504x324px
>>18378756
But the results I get are consistent. Unless you want a perfectly consistent theory of everything, which I'm fairly certain no one has.
>>
>>18378781
>I thought that there was a assignment in the Neophyte grade to astrally explore the Qliphoth of one's natal Sun-sign.

Must be your instructor. Mine wanted to just work with Hermes's Trails from 231. I did the Setian ones anyway, too.
>>
>>18378787
>Results

No. I am talking about personal integrity, being consistent in body, feeling, emotion, thought, and act.

Switching worldviews doesn't lend itself to that goal.

It breaks purity. And purity is absolutely necessary.
>>
>>18378751
Yes, I understand it now. Thank you for making it clear.
>>
File: 20010902q.jpg (48KB, 500x732px) Image search: [Google]
20010902q.jpg
48KB, 500x732px
>>18378791
I don't switch around, I compartmentalise. Which may be worse is some ways, but then again I'm not sure what hermes would have to do with my lunch anyway. But in ritual or out, I don't expect fireballs and levitation so there's less to reconcile for me.
>>
I'm currently following the curriculum presented by Liam Thomas Christopher's Kabbalah, Magic and The Great Work of Self Transformation. Some people say it's complete new-age bullshit and some say it works as well as any other curriculum. Was wondering if some of you have any experience with this book, and could comment on it.
>>
>>18378809
I don't expect fireballs or any such either.

It's just that I've worked magic for a long time, and then took a turn into hardcore rationalism (if you can call it that), and the two have created a rather painful internal conflict that I don't yet know how to resolve.
>>
>>18378818
I know, I watched you try to convince me first that you could work miracles, then later that all magic was hypnosis.

Let me ask you this, what difference would it make if it was all true? What difference would it make it none of it was true? Either way it won't have some huge impact on your ability to get through the day to day. So let go of the anxiety you feel about it.
>>
>>18378831
>Let me ask you this, what difference would it make if it was all true?
>What difference would it make it none of it was true?

You're not following the issue. It's not about whether it's true or not. It's about me being unable to reconcile everything I know and have experienced so far.

And I still hold to both of the claims you've brought up, actually, although probably not as hard as I did before.

It's inarguably true that miracles can and do happen (given a specific enough perspective on what qualifies). It's also inarguably true that hypnosis and/or self-hypnosis are an integral part of all magic.

The problem arises when one has experiences which MIGHT stem from coincidence/ known factors, but don't necessarily have to. Doubt is insanely painful.
>>
>>18378847
Interestingly enough, St. thomas aquinas relieved me of my belief in miracles. At least in the traditional sense. He reasoned that miracles both could, and did happen. That they were God's will, God's way of bringing people closer to him, to let them know that he was real. But in order for something to be a miracle it has to be outside the natural order of things. So to determine miracles we have to determine the natural order. To learn what is God and what is superstition.

So that was one of the reasons the catholic church got into the natural sciences, but that's an aside.

The problem arises when we start to think of the way we usually interact with things as being the natural order of things. That if every time we drop a rock at the top of a hill, it rolls down, we start to think that the rock rolling down hill is the natural order. So if you drop a rock and it gets stuck, or it bounces back up even briefly, than that is a miracle because it's outside of what normally happens.

Now we can both look at this and think this is folly because we know the natural order is much broader than rolling down hill. That the natural order is defined by physics which is so complicated a language that anything can be described by it. That essentially no matter what happens, no matter how out of the ordinary an explanation can eventually be found for it.. No matter the event, if it's possible for it to happen, it's possible to create the math to explain it, so it's not outside the natural order of things.
>>
>>18378882
Duh.

When I say "miracle", I mean specifically "something deeply astonishing". Not necessarily supernatural, as that would be a paradox.
>>
How do you prefer to read this? On the PC or printed out in book format?
>>
>>18379102
Literally no idea what you're on about.
Also bump.
>>
>>18379113

Sorry i phrased it wrong.(english is not my first language). What i meant was, this huge library that is available online how do you go about reading it. How do prefer to read it? on the computer, on a tablet, or printed out on paper like a book?
>>
>>18379131
I just grab whatever book is relevant and just skim it for the information I need. I haven't actually read a whole book in ages.
>>
>>18378634
Do you have a degree in psychology or just some certificate for trained hypnotherapists? I'm interested in something like this, mostly for personal purposes, and i wouldn't mind keeping it as a plan b if i fail in computer science.
>>
>>18378882
You should read Miracles by C. S. Lewis. It is available on Open Library.
https://openlibrary.org/search?q=Miracles+preliminary+study+lewis&has_fulltext=true
>>
File: 4995902337_9296c59a07_b.jpg (560KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
4995902337_9296c59a07_b.jpg
560KB, 1024x681px
Has anyone read Tears of the Magician by Lucis Amodeus?
Is it worth the effort?
Ive been trying to find a copy of this book for 8 years, and its out of print.
Looks like its never going to be printed again, no matter how patiently I wait, or diligently I search.
PDF, TXT, DOC, anything, anywhere?

If anyone can offer a synopsis Id be greatful for that even.
DO NOT copy paste from Amazon.com. Please.
>>
>>18371791
>Day Star and Whirling Wheel: Honoring the Sun and Moon in the Northern Tradition... Either way you win.

I wouldn't say that anything produced by one of the "god-slave" crowd could be referred to as "winning" in anything other than a Charlie Sheen kind of way. It's fucking garbage.
>>
Is the previous thread archived?
>>
>>18380502
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18350846/
>>
>>18380072
danke shon
>>18378895
heh, you asked how I did it, not how you should do it. Most people never fully resolve their ideal vs reality, they just get on with life.
>>
>>18371791
anything in spanish?
>>
So how long until you retards finally make the last step from "magic is real" to "its just psychology bro" to "magic isn't real and I've wasted years of my life is a useless pursuit of superstitious nonsense".

Is that the hangup? The inability to admit what a waste it all was?
>>
File: spanishinquisition96162.jpg (77KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
spanishinquisition96162.jpg
77KB, 750x600px
>>18381744
(you)
>>
File: 1468524661477.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1468524661477.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>18381744
>>
Can someone point me to a yoga routine that would take no more than an hour daily? a mix of asana and pranayama for a completely unstretched shitter with rigid spine and closed hips but otherwise fit?
>>
>>18380438
>one of the "god-slave" crowd
?

>>18381613
One arabic grimoire, one text on death cults in Latin culture, one tantra, iirc. So not much.
>>
>>18379382
>Do you have a degree in psychology

No.

>or just some certificate for trained hypnotherapists?

I have most of the relevant ones.

>I'm interested in something like this, mostly for personal purposes, and i wouldn't mind keeping it as a plan b if i fail in computer science.

Well, it's expensive. And each and every training/ workshop that I've been to has one or two bits of interest, amongst massive amounts of basic and obvious information.

What I would recommend, since it's for personal use, get all the books you can, and then follow the big ones on Facebook or such, and consume their materials, as that's where most of the gold is.
>>
>>18381910
list a few "big ones", please
>>
>>18381961
Andrew Austin
Jorgen Rasmussen
Barry Thain (sp?)
Ines Simpson
Roy Hunter
Ron Eslinger
Michael Perez
>>
>>18381963
dzięki
>>
>>18381967
Luzik.

W razie czego warto też poczekać aż Michał Cieślakowski wypuści swój kurs nt. Świadomego Śnienia, de facto on się w tym specjalizuje.
>>
Damn, my spine constantly feels strange.It feels like snakes crawling up and down.I feel like I am connected to new energies and I experience sudden mood shifts.

I practice Pranayama almost every day and I want to know if it is wise to continue at this point ?
>>
>>18382022
Up to you. What you're experiencing is very common of high CNS tension. Or Kundalini. Whichever perspective is more appealing to you.
>>
How to consecrate an amulet for protection? Something preferently old or based in old stuff like Egyptian magic for example please, wouldn´t like any chaos magic mumbo jumbo.
>>
>>18382075
Run it through the introductory initiation to the GD, which consists of an elemental consecration. Look into the GD stations for more info on Egyptian correlation.

Also see p.146 of the Faulkner 1994 edition of Coming Forth by Day.
>>
>>18382083
Much thanks, will look upon that Golden Dawn stuff, those are the infamous Z documents, isn´t?

As for the Coming Forth by Day, I can´t afford that copy here were I live, and can´t find it in the internet... There´s any other copy online where I can check it out?
>>
>>18382172
fug
I'm writing a paper but gimme a sec, I'll cross reference and try to find you the spells on a public site.
>>
File: How to enchant a talisman.png (102KB, 325x358px) Image search: [Google]
How to enchant a talisman.png
102KB, 325x358px
>>18382075
hit it with a hammer
>>
>>18382182
Chapters 130–189, for amulets in general depending on edition (maybe Budge?).

Spell 151e:
http://oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/shared/docs/saoc37.pdf
>>
File: Jihad of Truth.jpg (334KB, 1030x550px) Image search: [Google]
Jihad of Truth.jpg
334KB, 1030x550px
Can the black and white be balanced through the middle path?
>>
>>18382198
Thank you very much, this is quite what I was looking for.
>>
How do rituals work? I saw a youtube video of a guy analyzing a sort of eyes wide shut human sacrifice ritual that evil elitists practice and I accidentally imagined myself and it messed up my emotions. On the one hand I think I might be on to something but then again you're all a bunch of useless roleplaying monkeys.
>>
>>18382597
Go back to your ARG thread, kiddo.
>>
>>18382598
Be quiet you stupid roleplayer.
>>
>>18382600
>believes he's "on to something" with zero substantiating evidence, asserting that Eyes Wide Shut is a super secret Illuminati expose and is so weak willed a movie can screw up his emotions
>asks people about this
>calls the people he's asking roleplaying monkeys in a dismissive manner
>tells the OP to be quiet when that dismissiveness is met with the contempt it deserves

Look, fuckmouth, either you can talk about anthro-historical religious movements through time and cultures with us or you can wander back to whatever thread on >>/trash/ spawned you.
>>
>>18382597
Looks like you're already invoking spirits wit ease

What makes you think you should say such vulgar things, eh? Or is that teh true essence of yer soul? useless roleplaying monkey
>>
>>18382611
You really need to learn to shut up when your input is not needed. I asked how rituals work because I want to know why certain imagery has certain effects on my mind in a way that seems abnormally potent compared to regular imagination and fantasy. I asked here because there might be a 1% chance that someone informed might be here, I don't need a literal roleplayer to go on a rampage because their ego was bruised.
>>
>>18381744
Someone is plunging in too fast into the occult. Are you scared? Heh.

You oughta take it easy and let yourself time to assimilate all the new things and all the changes your worldview is suffering, otherwise this happens.
>>
>>18382630
>why certain imagery has certain effects on my mind in a way that seems abnormally potent compared to regular imagination and fantasy
Go read up on aesthetics, if you'll actually listen to sound advice, or maybe go see a therapist if a movie can turn you into a nervous wreck.
>>
>>18382654
(also, I have no clue why you think you're going to get positive and understanding feedback when you end your first question with a baseless insult. If you're just here to shitpost,be a man and admit it.)
>>
>>18382630
Fuck off. Nobody wants you in this thread. Go back to your shit life and don't you ever come back here.
>>
>>18382654
It's not a movie you stupid monkey I've never seen eyes wide shut in my entire life. I just saw a youtube video of a guy analyzing a ritual called the cremation of care and then I accidentally ended up imagining myself doing it and it ended up having a strange impact on my emotional state. I'm 95% sure it's just placebo from me expecting it to work and my mind altering my subjective reality to fit my expectations but usually I'm depressed 24/7 and don't feel anything from videos so I want to find more rituals and see if they work.
>>
>>18382657
Get bent you larping nerd, I spit on dishonest roleplayers like you and everything you self indulgent liars stand for.
>>
>>18382663
>>18382666

I really don't understand you. You come asking for help and are all aggressive and a major cunt at the same time. Go away.

Nice trips btw.
>>
>>18382663
kys
>>
>>18382673
I'd rather alienate all the stupid roleplayers as fast as possible, makes it easier to fish for good information since smart people don't get mad in one second from reading some internet post.
>>
>>18382663
>It's not a movie you stupid monkey
Then why can I go rent it from Family Video, stormnigger?

>I've never seen eyes wide shut in my entire life.
Go watch it retardo.

>analyzing a ritual called the cremation of care
A play written around the turn of the century by the Bohemian Grove players. >>>/wikipedia/

>imagining myself doing it and it ended up having a strange impact on my emotional state
So you're weak-minded on top of belligerent. Nice combo.

>I'm 95% sure it's just placebo
>placebo
What compound did you take in this process with the false understanding that it was medicine? Because that's what placebo is.

Anyway if you're so certain why the fuck are you here you fuckin' Mong?

>I'm depressed 24/7
>>>/therapy/

>find more rituals
Did you try the link at the top of the thread? Can you read son?
>>
>>18382679
You mustn't be very smart then...
>>
>>18382679
>since smart people don't get mad in one second from reading some internet post
No they just get mad while posting and insulting the very people they're begging to be spoonfed by.
>>
>>18382686
See this is why I don't want roleplayers to respond to me. Their internet identity is too strong they can't take being called useless monkeys without spering the fuck out.

>>18382692
You think I'm mad? Why, because I call roleplayers out as being the disgraceful pieces of shit that they know they are?
>>
File: flatliners.png (384KB, 709x540px) Image search: [Google]
flatliners.png
384KB, 709x540px
>>18382699
Dude, we are ALL roleplaying here. That doesn't mean we like being insulted. Either chill the fuck out or go be a mongoloid somewhere else.
>>
>>18382706
Well if you want to roleplay that's your choice maybe I'm just too open to bullshit but part of me wants to ascertain if this shit is real or not, and I'd appreciate not being fed bullshit. Don't worry you sensitive china dolls won't have to tolerate me for long I'll ask somewhere else.
>>
>>18382699
>I don't want roleplayers to respond to me
Oh, poor baby, do you need a safe space?

>Their internet identity is too strong they can't take being called useless monkeys without spering the fuck out.
As opposed to being able to ask a question without sperging.

>his question's been answered for posts now
>still feels the need to lash out like a child.

>>18382699
>You think I'm mad?
I dunno, the vitriol and excited nature of your posts? I can see you now behind the screen shaking and hyperventilating like a woman.

>look mumma i call'd 'em roleplayers again
How many years have you been a practicing occultist again? None? That's right, now listen to your betters, fagmouth, and either listen to the answers given or fuck off.
>>
Can someone ITT confirm if Jesus has risen in this day and age? Thank you.
>>
>>18382718
I refuse to believe anyone with this sensitive an ego has any deep wisdom going on, sorry. I'm just being playful and I already make you mad, I don't even have to try and you get angry that's how low your IQ is. If you actually can summon demons and shit my entire worldview will be shattered lmao.
>>
>>18382716
kys
>>
>>18382663
Self-suggestion. Read up on it.

>>18382686
>So you're weak-minded on top of belligerent. Nice combo.

I wouldn't call such a person weak-minded, tbqh. It's a rather rare gift to have, but it has to be cultivated carefully and consistently. Otherwise, the kind of self-suggested shit he has can happen.

I mean, I'd love to have his ability. I can barely do that on my own without significant effort.

>>>>/therapy/

Directly related to occults. Stop being an asshat.
>>
>>18382731
You stop being an asshat too.
>>
>>18382738
I'm going to kys myself and it's going to be on your conscience you evil bitch.
>>
>>18382730
Yes, it's >>18382731, obviously.

>>18382740
>no fun allowed
What the fuck else am I supposed to do on the clock? WORK?!
>>
>>18382747
Heh.
>>
>>18382745
Give me rituals to do. I don't want no complicated reading just something that works in 5 minutes.
>>
>>18382768
Well... you can start with the LBRP. It's simple to do and very complex in effect.

Or if you want something more hardcore, read the Call of the First Aethyr. In Enochian.
>>
Discord channel when?
>>
K, you double nigger, you really should know better and simply ignore posters like him senpai desu
>>
>>18382788
Also interested. Discord is boss.
>>
>>18382773
Thanks m8 I'm going to try it.
>>
>>18382731
>I refuse to believe anyone with this sensitive an ego has any deep wisdom going on

Troll's got a point here

>I already make you mad
Buddy, these kinds of pursuits come with a need to tank and dodge way worse social rejection than what you can conceivably come up with in here, you're just being served the same crap you're dishing out.

>If you actually can summon demons and shit my entire worldview will be shattered lmao.
But the thing is, it wouldn't. You'd chalk it up to something else.

Also, nobody is under any obligation to shatter your worldview; something you probably don't actually want to happen.
>>
Thanks for the Frisvold book. Are there any books in the archive on auditory / acoustic / musical magic?
>>
>>18382918
A pair of texts in the >A.'.A.'.>Philosophy folder. Zorn's book (vol 5), and another talking about esoteric music modalities.
>>
>tfw spiritual but not religious
>tfw armchair occultist
>tfw going down a rabbit hole of philosophy and theology
>tfw reading esoteric and apocryphal books
>tfw having epiphanies from passed-down knowledge
>tfw synthesizing new theories to correlate new facts
>tfw more knowledgable than practitioners about practices
>tfw achieving gnosis without meditation
>tfw engaging in dialectics with fellow mystics
>tfw smoking a bowl at the end of the day with your girlfriend
>tfw taking psychedelics once a year to see the self objectively
>tfw you are the only person you know who's enlightened enough for a serious relationship at your age
>tfw attending services with family as a crypto-heretic in disguise
>tfw gently encouraging neoplatonic ideas among christian and atheist friends and family
>tfw understanding the past but not feeling obligated to attempt to restore it
>tfw writing down dreams that make sense only to yourself
>tfw happy while everyone else around you is worried
>tfw the internet has given you a library beyond the wildest dreams of alexandria
>tfw people compliment your wisdom
>tfw connected to the cosmos through personal ritual and mythology
>>
>>18382935
>>tfw armchair occultist
Fix that shit, mate.
>>
File: 1446209379305.png (456KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1446209379305.png
456KB, 680x680px
>>18382935
>mfw your ego
>>
>>18382730
Jesus is an allegory for the enlightened self. Him returning symbolizes either the individual enlightenment or the collective one. He dies, and is resurrected (reborn) as is the ego in your way to enlightenment. Re-read the bible with this new viewpoint in mind, see what you can read between lines if you look at the myth from that point of view.

>>18382731
>IQ determines how much of a handle a person has on their ego

Reading you is like seeing a ten year old explaining how planes work to his classmates.

>>18382706
I've just finished watching this. I don't know if it's a thesis of the movie's or my own made up theory: a phenomenon apparently natural such as purgatory, the weighting of the soul, etc., present in many cultures' death myths, as a way to remove baggage from the soul before moving on, is a way to get a "sneak peak" beyond the veil, thus many philosophies strive to do this "karmic atonement" (sometimes called "increasing your vibration") as a way to go beyond the mundane, without having to die first.

>>18382923
Ape, is there a text you can recommend me along those lines? I'm sure that line of thought (if I even managed to convey it properly) has been explored in literature.
>>
>>18382935
>tfw Alexandria was a city, not a person
>>
>>18382982
>>>IQ determines how much of a handle a person has on their ego
IQ is linked with delayed gratification you stupid monkey. Keep rationalizing your anger and telling yourself lies but you mad = you lose is the eternal equation, and if you lose = you retarded.
>>
>>18382965
That aint ego bro
>>
>>18382989
Wow. Pretty sure he never said it was a person
>>
>>18382935
>>tfw you are the only person you know who's enlightened enough for a serious relationship at your age

kek, lower your standards and you won't have to roleplay on a forum board.
>>
>>18382990
>but you mad = you lose is the eternal equation

Christ, you're such a simpleton.
>>
>>18383000
Low IQ gorilla. If I can make you mad I can control you and make you do what I want, go get yourself checked bro because most people realize this by the time they're 12.
>>
>>18383002
Your worldview is too simple. Get away from me, simpleton.
>>
>>18383003
ooga booga you want banana?
>>
>>18383008
>ooga booga

Sorry, i don't speak simpleton.
>>
>>18383013
You sure seem obsessed with me. Why are you responding just to pretend to not care?
>>
>>18382935
>tfw gently encouraging neoplatonic ideas among christian and atheist friends and family

Great, like we didn't have enough Plato already.

>>18382965
I concur

>>18382982

>Jesus

Alternatively, it's a symbol of wanton oppression and torture from one of the most damaging religions.

If the followers can accept that G0D™ is willing to put his closest creation through such a fucked up story, no wonder they're willing to submit heathens to even worse treatment.

Bullshit.

YHVH is a sociopathic god and its hate-mongering cohorts shoved so much pointy metal up everyone's asses, the very ones who should be their sworn adversaries are eager to lick their butts.
>>
>>18383017
Why did you break character, i was having lots of fun. You know i'm not gonna humor any 'serious' inquiries from a dude like you.
>>
this thread needs to be nuked from orbit
>>
>>18383038
I don't have a character you dumb roleplayer.
>>
>>18383072
Hey, don't get triggered.
>>
>>18383020
Jesus, Osiris, whatever. It goes beyond Christianity as far as the analogy I was talking about.

Anyway. I'd like to read The Rites of Modern Occult Magic and Beyond the Mauve Zone. Can somebody please tell me in what folder can I find it? Also Liber 777, but I guess that'll be easier to find. Thanks!

Also stop wasting bumps with that troll. It's obvious he's a teenager. It's not even interesting trolling.
>>
>>18383086
lol

He did get triggered, but this is ridiculous. This amount of buttblastery shouldn't even be possible. How did you do it?
>>
>>18383123
>>18383093
Sametard
>>
>>18383126
No (I'm the second one).

>>18383086
>>18383123
Sametard

Also guys if you can help me find those books please?
>>
>>18383126
>>18383130
Let that anger flow baby that's just your ego telling you it's time to grow and let go.
>>
hey /x/ newfag here. I was wondering what the best summon I could do as a sort of guardian? Something simple and something to protect me. Would I have to repeat summon them to get protection every so often? I honestly don't know how this works
>>
File: images (19).jpg (13KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
13KB, 318x159px
Do not feed the bears.
Given the chance, a bear will fuck up your campsite and destroy you.
Now, someone fed the bears and look what happened?
Campsite's all fucked up.
Stop it and ignore them and they will go away.

Ape -Tears of the Magician.
Do you have it?
Have you read it?
Anywhere to download it?
Or, total waste of time?
Anyone with experience with this book welcome to chime in.
From what I hear, its just well done prose.
>>
>>18383143
Yes give me more attention you stupid tripfag I'm starting to like it here.
>>
>>18383147
Pshhh, nothing personnel, kid.
>>
What's good pranayama other than alternate nostril and kapalabhati? This shit is getting old and boring fast.
>>
>>18383081
>Beyond the Mauve Zone
A.'.A.'. > Thelema > Kenneth Grant

>The Rites of Modern Occult Magic
Didn't find it in the library. There's "Techniques of High Magick" tho (A.'.A.'. > Thelema > Francis King).

>Liber 777
A.'.A.'. > Libri > Class B Documents

Or you could just go to hermetic.com... http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib777/all.html
>>
File: Ripley-Scrowle-Yale-41-Mellon.jpg (1MB, 525x5105px) Image search: [Google]
Ripley-Scrowle-Yale-41-Mellon.jpg
1MB, 525x5105px
Check this out
>>
>>18383143

Moar liek grumpy mongrel tbqh palo-senpai >)

Btw, thx for the Palo, PCB, Soder (Solder??), etc. explanations. But what do you do with the stick? Make the lines with sticks? Use a burned stick to paint? Scratch with a stick on a suitable surface?
>>
>>18383143
>Do you have it?
Nope.
>Have you read it?
Nope.
>Anywhere to download it?
Lemme check.
>Or, total waste of time?
Probably.
>>
>>18383319
Nothin' from the usual suspects.
>>
File: FIRMA_BG_11-26-16.png (120KB, 1005x512px) Image search: [Google]
FIRMA_BG_11-26-16.png
120KB, 1005x512px
>>18383319
Harumph!

>>18383316
If you are around later I will go into more details on the color pallete and other symbolism.
>>
>>18381825
thanks m8
>>
Are there any good David Myatt memes?
>>
>>18383644
the ONA is a pretty good one
>>
File: dwm-17.png (66KB, 275x133px) Image search: [Google]
dwm-17.png
66KB, 275x133px
>>18383644
>David Myatt memes
There need to be.

>>18383665
You're entirely forgetting the classic dankness of spending time in jail for assaulting Pakis, sending nail bombs to kids, and living out of a tent.

>yfw he's staring to look like Varg
>>
>>18383717
Still, the ONA has never actually done anything and probably only has like a dozen members now.
>>
>tfw armchair occultist
>tfw really into cultus sabbati
>tfw no friends woke enough to perform occult
>tfw too shy to work solo rituals
>tfw will always be an armchair occultist
>>
>>18383878
>tfw too shy to work solo rituals

that sounds pathologically shy, do you give yourself a wedding ring before jacking off?
>>
>>18383959
I can't even watch movies by myself. Maybe I'm depressed. I want a occult gf...
>>
>>18383800

Isn't the current ONA just a Hispanic woman sending edgelords to beat up disabled people nowadays?
>>
>>18384032

Start a cult. It's what Crowley did.
>>
>>18384054
Chloe Ortega? She left on 2013.
>>
>>18383717
I wonder what is his end goal. Or maybe he is just the typical overly intelligent crazy fuck.
>>
File: lols.png (56KB, 985x729px) Image search: [Google]
lols.png
56KB, 985x729px
I love this intro
>>
>>18371791
From Brill:
Calcidius on Fate, Calcidius on Matter:
http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/DJ95hSCv/file.html
http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/KY4yF3xh/file.html
There is something wrong with pomf, so I'm putting these on zippyshare.
>>
>>18384711
hnnnnnngggggghhhhhh

It'll be a few hours before I can get to these, just clocked in.
>>
>>18384711
Nice.
>>
>>18371791
May I request more herbalism in the next update, please?
>>
>>18384750
Sure.
Just point me to a cache of academic herbalism texts that are easily available through the content aggregates I use.
>>
>>18384711
And, I'm not sure if this is the version in the library or not. Maybe it is a better scan.
Regardie's Golden Dawn from Falcon Press:
http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/sqakD3L0/file.html
>>
File: cabbage-05.jpg (4MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
cabbage-05.jpg
4MB, 3648x2736px
>>18384753
https://mega.nz/#F!Z1syUQ6Y!fuyMXr-9G2TK6f-qGwUIUA

the chinese ones at least are academic
>>
>>18384777
>the chinese ones at least are academic
I posted those like a year ago.
>>
>>18384781
lol I miss stealing the group buys oc.bz I really should get another account there
>>
File: card.png (62KB, 505x512px) Image search: [Google]
card.png
62KB, 505x512px
can someone PLEASE read it and tell me about my conjuctions?
>>
>>18384805
12 12 1995
10 30am
mexico
>>
File: thisyears.jpg (21KB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
thisyears.jpg
21KB, 270x480px
I discovered this library the first time I came here like a years ago. i don't know who build this but you're the reason I start reading book again. My first book was the secret teachings of all ages by Manly P. Hall. I discovered Samael Aun Weor, H. P. Blavatsky and Eliphas Levi. I was wondering If you can advise me on other authors about Gnosticism or enlightenment.

I'm also really interested in magic but i don't know where to start and who to read.

thank you stranger
>>
>>18384901
>i don't know who build this
Me.

>>18384901
Crowley.
If you want Gnosticism read Kurt Rudolph's "Gnosis: The Nature and History of Gnosticism". It's in the proper folder. There are some texts about the enlightenment in the A.'.A.'.>Philosophy folder, like "The Rose Cross and the Age of Reason", or "Hegel and Hermeticism".
>>
>>18384901
If you've read all those already, you've got a great start. If you really like gnosticism I'd highly recomend looking into some of the lectures and books by stephan hoeller.

https://mega.nz/#F!otdDEbYR!_aLrv-1mc1zph9Nip1rF-g
>>
>>18384905
will buy those book

I was wondering if eliphas levi is worth reading? I'm in the middle of ''The history of magic'' and I still have ''The Keys of the mysteries'' to read and I'm not sure if I'm not wasting time with him.
>>
>>18384918
>eliphas levi
Sure.

>>18384917
Rudolph's better.
>>
>>18384920
Maybe, but I do like hoeller's audio lectures as being both easily accessible and deeply informative.
>>
File: amduscias.jpg (34KB, 216x216px) Image search: [Google]
amduscias.jpg
34KB, 216x216px
i was looking to summon amduscias in a few months. im reading through the ars and will use the information from there, but does anyone with experience in summoning him have any extra tips that I wouldnt be able to pick up from a grimoire?
>>
>>18385127
just out of curiosity what do you intend to do with him?
I'm a total noob to summoning so i can't really help you but i remember he is good with music right?
>>
>>18382022
Hara Hara Mahadev!

Youre awakening kundalini at a rate for which your body is not ready for. Do more dhyan+ visualizations in the tantric sense, Do uddiyana bandha, focus more on purification of the system, in the energetic and physical sense. Dont do so much pranayam, because this CAN kill you or leave you completly fucked with BpD or worse.
>>
>>18385151
yeah, thats the plan right now. id either ask him for help with general musical creativity, vocals, or help learning a string instrument like guitar or banjo (i play piano but for some reason string instruments totally throw me).
i summoned ronové a few months ago for help finding friends in college, and id say it went pretty well. ultimately i want to work up to summoning furfur, but hes a bit too powerful for a second time summon so i figured amduscias would be a relatively safe bet, provided i take all the necessary precautions that is.
>>
wew anons my mom just asked me if I heard of symmoronism or...something, forgot the term now. anyway I say no and ask what it is, she says it's a kind of magic practice where you create your own rituals and amulets and stuff. she's into russian ancient-alien type stuff so I thought it was just more of the same, maybe some weird folk magick, but we talked about it more and it seems she found chaos magick on her own, just branded as something from the "19th century, written by a couple from Kiev". i'm almost surprised. she's not against magick or anything, but it always struck me she didn't care to practice anything, like she'd prefer watching those infowars-tier russian documentaries on ancient civilizations. p cool
>>
>>18385164
good luck anon, keep it up. im studying hard until i get the balls to actually try and summon something.
>>
>>18385177
You know now that you mention it, i do remember my mother doing strange rituals with candles and ice when i was little. I'll have to ask her.
Anyone else here has /x/ parents' ?
>>
>>18385177

Not uncommon. Most of us oldfucks go that route, our needs are met so we're content to derp around instead of practicing halfheartedly.
>>
>>18385159
>focus more on purification of the system, in the energetic and physical sense

Green tea augments physical purification of the pulmonary system. The nervous system benefits also, to prevent that anon from winding up in the worst case scenario.

I write this as a man with some knowledge of Aghori sacrament. Most of the medicinal properties of cannabis also typify green tea. I term either plant as a panacea.
>>
>>18385206
oo anon go for it! if she's ok with at least exchanging ideas (ie even if she's not into it, won't disown you for mentioning magick) at least it'll be an interesting conversation for the two of you

>>18385214
>our needs are not met

i think this is why she's so interested now though. she's been having a tough time finding work (economy slump in the city and out of the city is no better), she's been stressing out, got nothing to lose so she'll give some unusual things a go. she mentioned a ritual involving period blood a woman once told her ages ago, as i understand it she's willing to give that a try now once she gets on her period. it'll be fun to see what happens
>>
>>18383164
Thank you good sir.
May your mustache shine ever healthy.
>>
>>18385159
Aghori, what can I do to make my body adapt to kundalini energy faster? I already do uddiyana bandha, shatkarmas etc.
>>
>>18385159
I've been having these problems too, and yes, I've been doing a ton of pranayama breathing and meditation lately. I had no idea this was dangerous. I've already researched the bandhas and will do those instead of the breathing exercises I've been doing.

Please can you link me to something I can read to educate myself in these matters? I don't want to fuck myself up. Thank you.
>>
>>18385579
Really it's just a matter of pacing yourself, mate.
>>
>>18385585
I go parabolic on everything I do.
>>
I'm reading Promethea and loving it.

What are the best occult-related comics by Alan Moore that you can recommend?
>>
>>18385585
>pacing yourself
lmao don't be such a pussy
>>
Thanks for hosting this glorious library Thoth
>>
>>18385592
Me too.
Trust me, I know what I'm on about.
Pace your shit or you run the risk of going sideways.

>>18385603
>tfw preaching the Gospel of Thomas to a Calvinist on campus today
>>
>>18385628
>>tfw preaching the Gospel of Thomas to a Calvinist on campus today
Meant for >>18385613 or just at random.

>>18385603
I dunno I barely read the guy.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>18385628

Best gosple
>>
>>18384750
Yes you may.
>>
Thank you for this beautiful collection of knowledge. I've downloaded the library and begun skimming it for info.

It is however overwhelming to say the least, would you be able to point me specifically to anything on enchanting.
>>
File: 1479958923859.png (103KB, 829x509px) Image search: [Google]
1479958923859.png
103KB, 829x509px
>tfw too self-consciously shy to do the Headless Rite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UthkwSa4Nb8
>>
File: 01.jpg (235KB, 1000x980px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
235KB, 1000x980px
>>18385603
The books not so much, not yet anyway. Most of his work was done before he got into magic.(though "from hell" is the series that got him into the occult) His music is far more into it though. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Moon_and_Serpent_Grand_Egyptian_Theatre_of_Marvels
>>
>>18385569
Cold showers, banishing Nadi blockages (circle right hand over left 3 times chanting "om hring hung phat" slowly. After the third circle and on the phat sound, clap your index and middle finger of your right hand on the palm of the left, thereby banishing any obstructions, repeat three times and wash off with cold water), start fasting (not neccesarily food, just something you enjoy alot)
>>
>>18387367
>tfw you fell for the pseudoscientific MBTI garbage
>>
Why is the Tarot folder so lacking in content?

http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/books/Cartomancy/
>>
>>18387594
http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/books/

Also has the Lesser/Greater Keys of Solomon & Lemegeton in the Necromancy folder, along with just enough to help people studying Hermeticism.
>>
>>18385127
I summoned Amduscias very recently asking him for a familiar. Cool but a little bit tricky.
>>
Can some one give me a few good beginner books to get into the occult, esoterics?
>>
>>18387972
Beginners folder in the library, m8.
>>
>>18388114
>>
File: 1467493940200.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467493940200.png
12KB, 246x200px
>>18387972
>mfw those posts in literally every thread
JUST read the OP for the love of God
I fucking hate those retards, it's them who later complain about magic not being real since they are clearly too retarded to ever understand and get meaningful positive results if they couldn't even click a fucking link to the lib and check out beginner folder in the first place

fucking holy shittt
>>
>>18388119
it's become yet another case of a cool thing having terrible "fanbase"
>>
File: IMG_20161202_161754.jpg (88KB, 602x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161202_161754.jpg
88KB, 602x472px
>>18388119
Go ahead.

Besides having people checking their repeating digits, won't be unexpected to see posts like "FROG WORSHIP IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PEDOSATANIC CULT YOU FUCKING DISINFO SHILL AAAAAAAAAAAA" from the paranoid ones indoctrinated by /pol/.

Good luck with that.
>>
>>18382630
>Or if you want something more hardcore, read the Call of the First Aethyr. In Enochian.

Will weird shit actually happen to anyone reading this Call in Enochian? I'm not trying to meme, i'm legitly curious because all i hear is how powerful this Enochian is, even by people that are more to the skeptic "it's all in your mind" occultists. I just have a basis in meditation and don't practice the occult, so i wonder it if would work for me too.
>>
>>18388194
sorry meant to quote Surgo>>18382773
>>
>>18388130
>>18388188
I mostly wanna make fun of plebs with my extensive knowledge of The Pyramid Texts, Chumbley, and Crowley.

>>18388194
Be careful.
>>
>>18388198
I'm not actually going to try it, i don't want to risk the literal wrath of God, or worse, the tough love of God, to descend upon me, not before i go through the basics at least. I was just fishing for anecdotes and experiences with Enochian, it's an incredibly fascinating subject.
>>
how can i tell if i've been possessed by a demon or not? i have a fairly strong suspicion that i have
>>
>>18388205
Meditate on it.
>>
>>18388205
If you're aware enough to ask if you're demon possessed, instead of screaming in dead Aramaic dialects backwards with three distinct voices while your head twists 360 degrees, you're probably fine.

Talk to a therapist.

>>18388202
Find an auspicious time/day to triangulate on the 30th. Ask yourself.

http://keepsilence.org/greattable/
>>
>>18388198
>mostly wanna make fun of plebs

Alright then, looking forward to it.
My repeating digits in my previous post give ya blessings. xdd
>>
>>18388198
Why they are a fun bunch if you like trips to the hospital.
>>
>>18388198
>>18388439

Is Enochian really that dangerous? I mean. I just got my copy of Enochian Vision Magick.
>>
>>18388539
>really that dangerous
Depends.
>>
>>18388539
If they tell you no, don't bother them. They are not shy about rejecting people. Doing a quick look to see if that book has you playing seer at all or just playing with the langue.
>>
File: 878694238_ee65fa5def.jpg (119KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
878694238_ee65fa5def.jpg
119KB, 375x500px
>>18388539
yup, that one put you well into the danger zone, Remember trance states with higher powers should always be a peaceful, beautiful thing. Any feelings of unease, any notion of pain or general feeling of disquiet; discontinue operation , banish, and then do a bit of exercise to ground.
>>
whats the meaning behind the number 13 for the jews?
>>
>>18388606
Fuck you scared me. I'm going back to Goetic demons.
>>
File: 20001129.jpg (170KB, 576x300px) Image search: [Google]
20001129.jpg
170KB, 576x300px
>>18388718
oh come on, do you want to get old without any fun stories to tell?
>>
>>18388606
Bull-fucking-shit.

The unpleasant experiences I've had were some of the most precious to my development.

If you want Truth, you'll have to go through the Gates of Hell to get to it.
>>
File: 1309715597394.jpg (44KB, 512x408px) Image search: [Google]
1309715597394.jpg
44KB, 512x408px
>>18388807
were they precious cause they taught you something valuable, or just helped you overcome your own doubts?
>>
>>18388814
Both.
>>
File: F0E.jpg (57KB, 650x474px) Image search: [Google]
F0E.jpg
57KB, 650x474px
>>18388807

I wholeheartedly agree with this.
>>
File: 1286170571782.jpg (72KB, 780x595px) Image search: [Google]
1286170571782.jpg
72KB, 780x595px
>>18388833
bunch of contrarians today
>>
File: G0F.jpg (52KB, 637x412px) Image search: [Google]
G0F.jpg
52KB, 637x412px
>>18388836

>today
>>
File: 1300354720909.jpg (83KB, 415x502px) Image search: [Google]
1300354720909.jpg
83KB, 415x502px
>>18388930
yes but I'm more usually the one telling the neophytes to set themselves on fire, and that's usually cause they were going on about suckybusses or pol nonsense; not entirely sure why you're encouraging the guy to burn himself just yet
>>
File: G0I.jpg (54KB, 485x323px) Image search: [Google]
G0I.jpg
54KB, 485x323px
>>18388970

It teaches a healthy respect for fire before they walk in to a blaze that cannot be survived due to underestimation of the potential results and/or overestimation of themselves. A man who has smelled their own cooked flesh is more likely to practice proper safety diligently than one who simply knows that being on fire is generally bad. Born and raised a draconian practitioner though, so that's just how I roll.
>>
File: 1300535850412.jpg (61KB, 372x411px) Image search: [Google]
1300535850412.jpg
61KB, 372x411px
>>18389038
>walk in to a blaze that cannot be survived

being rather hyperbolic I think, but fairly high on the list of things not to piss off would be the enochian powers
>>
>>>/his/2035001
>>
>>18388188

I personally can't resist the temptation to tell a newborn god of ethnocentric white estadounidenses and its numerological harnessers to FUCK OFF.

It strikes me as a rather rich opportunity to exercise misotheism.
>>
>>18390447
designated
>>
Ape or anybody else, is the recent /his/ thread on a gnostic christian corpus or somesuch, still kicking around or archived?
>>
>>18390564
Archived.

https://yuki.la/his/1985237
>>
File: 087-500x500.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
087-500x500.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>18390639
Someone asked for more herbalism.
Give me a bit to work to something up and Ill start a spin off, since Ape is going to /his/ for a while.
I just need to get some lf my books out and type up some thing and gather images.
/omg/ is welcome to pop by when I start.
Just let me finish my dump of herbalism text and images first, then we can discuss.
>>
>>18390685
do it fgt
>>
>>18390685

The library link will keep piggybacking, just like the /sum/ pastebin, rite senpai?

rite?
>>
>>18391011
Sure.
>>
>>18385159
how does pranayam mess people up like that? I thought it was just breathing exercises?
>>
>>18391185
I second that question.

Aghori pls respond.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.