[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help analyzing a dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FuTVCykc_400x400.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FuTVCykc_400x400.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
Okay so here's the dream. I dreamt of being in a sort of forest and for a while I walked for a very long time before reaching a sort of building. I entered the building. It was a building with a lot of brown themed colors, a lot of woodwork as well.

I walked in a sort of long alley with a lot of doors, a knife in hand. I entered a room full of children sitting just like in a classroom. However I think there was no teacher, just children sat at their bench.

Without any kind of reasoning whatsoever I started killing every children in the room. I think I felt a bit of anger but I'm not sure. The children seeing this didn't really run away, scream or anything. It was like they were waiting to be killed.

I killed the whole room and just sat down before finally sleeping in the room. I think the kids magically disappeared after being killed though, before I remember feeling " safe " when going to sleep that I wouldn't be discovered.

When I woke up in the dream, I remember being " arrested ". It wasn't like police officers handcuffed me and drove me to prison but I knew that police discovered my crime because I wrote a book about it? ( honestly don't ask me I have no idea )

Anyway my mother came and I packed some stuff at my house and I remember thinking how prison life would be amazing. I also remember being congratulated about my book because it was super good. I also remember being stressful because I would miss another year of school and that my prison time would end at a time where i would have to wait for the current year to stop.

And the dream ends here.

Any clue of what all of this could mean? I have pathes but that's about it.
>>
>>18371580
It means you're really fucked up.
>>
>>18371580
The forest is your level of happiness....if bright you are very happy if the forest was tick and not allowing to much light to enter it means you are very unhappy.

The knife is how helpless you feel...specially if it disapear after your crime.

You are those childrens and those childrens are your dreams and feelings being chattered. The teacher is not there so there is nobody in your life that makes you feel emotionally safe.

Those brown colors on thr walls is the same as the forest....dark colors on walls represents depression.

No advise to give you. Do whatever with your life and hope its the best choice.
>>
>>18371617
I was kind of thinking the same. I indeed have depression and also I discovered I was transgender and my life is chaotic for a year now because of the havoc it basically caused in my life.

So the children represent me? In what way? Past me or a specific emotion?

Also I still have no clue about all that prison part because I remember being extremely relieved about that and I remember being dissapointed when I woke up than the dream didn't actually happen.
>>
>>18371628
>So the children represent me? In what way? Past me or a specific emotion?

Violent actions against someone typically are yourself and your inner you. No matter the age or gender. All those childrens are just the different aspects of your persona. Did you felt guilt while doing it or rage?

Regarding the rest...it will take looking deeper into your life and personal issues...assuming more than that with everything being presented so far would be just guessing.
>>
>>18371672
I honestly can't say what I was feeling. I remember it wasn't rage. I think it was more deep stress and it was like I was having a sort of panic attack while doing it. So maybe extreme guilt?
>>
I never understood why anyone would ask others to interpret their dreams.
its your brain. your symbols, your language.
no one knows but you.

And why would you accept the "answers" from anyone outside of yourself?
Never believe what someone says is true.
Do your own work to figure it out.
>>
>>18371685
Ok. So guilt it is. It means you are ashamed about the choices you have made with your life.
>>
>>18371694
Having a second opinion on things isn't really bad, because having two people thinking differently helps. I might be too biased on my current feelings to say anything
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.