[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General People are worthless on their own edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 457
Thread images: 39

File: 1479969466036-pol.gif (1MB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479969466036-pol.gif
1MB, 478x360px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes,
Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N

Previous thread : >>18368001
>>
Hola hello
>>
>>18371338
report empath for being a cheater.
>>
Any scryer here ?
>>
>>18371466
sup? want a read? gender and query
>>
>>18371534
I'd like to, thank you that's nice.
Male
I feel lost, for the first time of my life I have some difficulties with my studies
And I have a lot of problems, the drugs temptation (I'm trying not to become dependent), I'm depressed all the time, I need a guidance

So, general reading I think, thanks again
>>
>>18371534
Male
i will have success or is just a fantasy?. i want the cruel truth.
>>
File: choa and a sandwich.jpg (202KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
choa and a sandwich.jpg
202KB, 1152x2048px
>>
File: whitecoat2.jpg (216KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
whitecoat2.jpg
216KB, 1366x768px
>>18371534
Male

Well how my 2017 looks like?
>>
File: image.gif (27KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
27KB, 400x225px
I'm summoning the accurate readers of /div/ (no tea no shade).
>>
File: Macalania.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Macalania.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18371566
An old wizard, long white beard and hair in front of a bonfire in the middle of the woods, he smiles, celebrating some sort of success. I hear the sound of the fire cracking, a young elk hides behind him, probably observing... Strangely I hear the word "selfish" but the wizard keeps doing his business, he's too excited with the initial results to stop himself. Suddenly a strong wind blows, scaring the young elk away and the old man surprised. He thinks it failed but from the ashes of the fire a female figure is drawn in the smoke, she speaks to him in a way I can't understand but in a very enticing way, that light up his hopes but she vanishes shortly.

I believe yes but you'd get to hung up by the initial results, ignoring something important in the process that may turn things into a way you didn't expect.

>>18371554
I wasn't expecting to do more than one so this will be brief since I'm about to leave

A night time, nice pastel colours and chimes I hear. It's a tree house, special beings live there. Reminds of pic related. I get a very peaceful and nostalgic feeling.

Rely on your family and loved ones, the big tree as your root and foundation is where you feel safe and loved. It may not be a big thing but it's comforting and warm. Keep small goals (the stars) closer so you can see and reach them, slowly you'll get there.

Sorry if it didn't make much sense as I had to be quick.

>>18371604
Sorry I'm leaving now, query me next time aye?
>>
>>18371639
Don't worry that's great, thank you.
>>
>>18371338

Why is the OP so edgy today?
>>
File: 1480054270330-pol.jpg (111KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1480054270330-pol.jpg
111KB, 500x330px
>>18371695
People actually do mean nothing on their own. I don't understand how that's edgy.

No more reproduction, no more stable means of fortifying an area, significantly less means of production.

Kind of retarded to think that's edgy.
>>
>>18371704

Whatever you say edgemaster.

Your existential despair means nothing here.

Shoo shoo.
>>
>>18371707
How is a fact about the value of society edgy? How is it that to say other people matter is a sign of existential despair? I guess div is now edgy because it isn't just you shitposting your baby ideas.
>>
26 m pisces

Kathy the time has come.
Send confirmation.
>>
I want to die
>>
>>18371721
me too.
>>
>>18371534
Male
How do things look for me and my wife if we stick together, and then how it looks if we split up?

Please and thank you, friend.
>>
>>18371739
Let's get a drink
>>
>>18371721
Me too
>>
Me too desu
>>
>>18371743
Good idea.
>>
>>18371721
me too
>>
Damn I love you guys
>>
>>18371695
i have to agree the OP is edgy and unfitting for the general
nobody cares about existential maladies we just want readings
>>
>>18371783
gay
>>
>>18371814
Hey fuck you
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 722x1280px
Offering three readings right now
Need name and age and question
Generals and love readings ok
Love u all don't kill urselves
>>
>>18371852
Mari, 22
Will I travel to the West coast soon?
>>
File: image.jpg (339KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339KB, 722x1280px
>>18371855
No and a no
Two reversed cards
>>
>>18371852
Zelda
Does S still think of me, and do you see a future with him and me?
Ty
>>
>>18371858
Him and I should have said...
>>
>>18371852
R, 18
What should I do about my hobby?
>>
Tarot readers, I've decided to treat myself to a real deck for Xmas as I usually use online cards (and they've been accurate so far so hey). I'm tied between Enchanted, Mythic and, Thoth? Which do you guys recommend?
>>
>>18371852
Cleo
Will he and I ever get married?
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 722x1280px
>>18371858
You're thinking about your friendship w him. Seems like a good relationship between u two. You miss him. Acting like he was a bad thing in your life tho. Like he messed things up. He's thinking of his career. Maybe he needs a job or he's not getting paid enough. He wants a girl that will take care of him. Be nurturing and almost motherly in a non weird way. he wants to talk about u to others but holds himself back. He'll come around and want to talk again eventually.
>>
>>18371869
Not Thoth. Not unless you want to confuse querants who already have an idea of what the cards can mean.
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 722x1280px
>>18371865
You're a good problem solver. There's a need to be resourceful and think on ur feet. Rely on ur intelligence and be creative. Explore your options. There are many ways to overcome each obstacle. Outcome is success
>>
>>18371871
Thank you very much, seems just about right. Have a great day. <3
>>
>>18371852
Liz, 22
What does my future with him hold?
>>
Gonzalo
I will be able to travel to another country?
>>
>>18371852
adam, 21, love general
>>
>>18371852
>reader offers 3 readings
>gets 6 replies
Huh
>>
>>18371873
Oh ok. I'll rule Thoth out then.
>>
I'll do one rune reading, gib gender and query.
>>
Male
I will able to travel to another country?
>>
>>18371885
Female
Does he still love me?
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 722x1280px
>>18371883
Occassionally readers will do more I think
But I'm not like that
I get tired haha
Easily burnt out
No stamina
>>
>>18371712
She's just a very bitter person who needs to take her anger out on other people.
>>
>>18371890
Kenaz, Perthro
Tiwaz, Gebo
Laguz (merkstave), Wunjo
Sowilo, Othala, Dagaz

An old flame, I guess? There's definitely some passion between the two of you in the past, and I'm gathering that the two of you pretty much wanted to bang each other at some point, but somehow logic and "I shouldn't do this" got in the way. I think that was the right choice, but that brought to both of you a lot of uncertainty as everything was thrown up in the air, perhaps due to unknown feelings being made known in recent times. It seems to be a lot more on your side, though.

There are a lot of sacrifices being made on your part, and you're feeling that this may not yield the results you desire, but you're trying to keep a happy face up anyway, because you seem to be thinking as long as you keep up a happy front with him, things will eventually end up the way you want. This isn't going to work out for you well in the long run, and you will have to do a lot of thinking on this one. Try to focus on the things that really matters to you or contributes directly to your long-term goals, instead of having oneitis for him.

The best advice I can construe from this is to go with the flow for now and try not to disrupt it, or it will end with further strife between the two of you - a bitter situation which neither of you wants. You seem to have the fates on your side for this one though, it looks like they're knocking you back into the path you really belong on.

I hope this helped, good luck.
>>
>>18371918
Wow, thank you. There is a lot to consider here. May I ask what you mean by the fates being on my side? Are you saying in regards to this love, or to something else?
It seems you were mostly right about everything. There was no guilt involved with our splitting though. We were just angry with each other over a situation that called for some simple communication. It hurts. I want to go back into time and just use my words instead of getting angry. Honestly, I wish I had used my brain and logic. I let me emotions take over. Otherwise everything else seems right.
Willing to trade tarot reads for more of your time, especially if answering my second question calls for more rune casting
>>
>>18371925
Naksiloth, I'm not the rune anon, but do you want to trade?
>>
>>18371924
>Are you saying in regards to this love, or to something else?
Something else - the last column (Sowilo, Othala, Dagaz) just seemed to hint at that.

Do you believe in the concept of fate, or wyrd? Overall, it seems like the true purpose of whatever transpired between you and him is to steer you back onto the path you're meant to walk from birth.
>>
>>18371942
I do believe in fate. I guess I really just want that to include him. Someone had mentioned it to me before, but I never understood why he can't just come along with me. Maybe that's the part that hurts.
>>
File: 1478919628591.jpg (41KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
1478919628591.jpg
41KB, 700x490px
>>18371928
awwhhh... Why not... What is your query? I can look into finances, love and general
Throw in zodiac and age. I'll give you a Rider-Waite.

As for my query I'll keep that on hold until I deliver.... Don't mind the question you saw on that deleted post.
>>
>>18371948
Thanks! I'm Capricorn/Dog, 22
Would my relationship with L improve if I move to Juneau or get worse?
>>
>>18371946
>I guess I really just want that to include him.
I know that feel too much >_>

Cliche quote, but it has helped me throughout:
>One day, whether you are 14, 28 or 65,
>you will stumble upon someone who will start a fire in you that cannot die.
>However, the saddest, most awful truth you will ever come to find––
>is they are not always with whom we spend our lives.
> ––Beau Taplin
>>
>>18371955
>>18371946
Anyway, I'm extremely drained, and the only thing I can offer past this point are drunken musings, sorry.
>>
>>18371955
He doesn't have many years left on this earth. I have had multiple readings that say we're not doomed, but we are star-crossed. I don't want to oppose fate, but I wish I could just put it aside for a little while and enjoy this person while they're still on this planet. I don't think that's asking too much, but maybe it is asking too much of fate.
>>
>>18371958
No, it's okay. Thanks walking me through it a little. I'm naive when it comes to runes.
>>
>>18371950
That's a rather complicated question for me and... I'm struggling to find the fitting read for it... I have a "Should you, Shouldn't you?" 9 card spread. I'll use that but it's for general questions. Hope it shines light on your question as well. Good luck...
I think I kind of nailed it.. Especially last card begged me to pick it up among the deck.
>What may happen if you take action #1: Chariot
Leaping forward for the duty, mind and action. Is it related to your job or school? Chariot tells you to move forward for the sake of growing.
>What may happen if you take action #2: Queen of Cups reversed
She'll be angry. You have to keep contact and tell her what's this all about.
>What may happen if you take action #3: 6 of Pentacles reversed
You'll need help whether it be spiritual or material. Not accepting it would be foolish. I really can't decipher this card, but you should allow people who are logical to help you on your path. You may feel alone where you are going.
>What may happen if you keep status #1: Ace of Wands reversed
Anxiety or apathy? Perhaps it's one of my inaccuracies at this spread, but it's also a nice omen for love. Keep in mind.
>What may happen if you keep status #2: King of Cups reversed
King of Cups perhaps the least realistic of all royals, and willing to take risks. Perhaps this card telling you that you'll feel empty that you didn't chase your wishes.
>What may happen if you keep status #3: 5 of Cups reversed
You may get stuck on that opportunity you got once. Are you sure you can shrug it off and move along with what you got so far? Count your blessings, even this guy at the card seems sad about 3 bowled over cups, he still has 2 standing behind him. Don't turn your back to what you got.

Continue'd
>>
>>18372021
Thanks! This gives me plenty to consider, but it seems like, and maybe I'm reading this wrong, I will be facing challenges, whether material or emotional either way. If the choices are to stay here or to move there, which would you choose for me?
>>
File: 1479097790554.jpg (133KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1479097790554.jpg
133KB, 604x604px
>>18372021

>Outcome if the change is made: 8 of Cups
It's about forgetting and travel... Good times lie ahead but you may need partake ways with what you have so far.
>Outcome if you keep the situation: 10 of Pentacles
Family life... Even if it isn't your own family, it sure points to a good nice family life with grandparents and nieces. It must be her and your family together, united under a roof.
>Something you need to know: 2 of Cups
That's the unity card. Things are already going well regarding love life. There may be a partnership in your job. It's already there, consider this thing solely before all things, before you take an action.

Personal insight: Long distance relationships won't really work unless you have some way of reuniting back to keep the flame alive. For this to work out well, you need to crank up the intimacy between you and your partner. Else, no long distanced relationship would stand the reek of time.

>>18371928
Male, 28, Cancer
Question: There are old haunts sizzling in my head, will I ever be able to forget and move away? Shortly; what do you see in my romance/love life?
>>
File: 1479954677452.jpg (80KB, 512x745px) Image search: [Google]
1479954677452.jpg
80KB, 512x745px
>>18372028
I wouldn't pick anything for you.

Cards say; if you move away, it'll be hard to keep on your feet alone. You'd need help from your family or who are around you at that time. It occurs to me that your relationship may dissolve if you choose to move away from her. Just be sure you have ways of going back to her and keep contact.

If you dont take action; you'll struggle about it in your head for a while, but actually you're not missing much if you really value your relationship. A good family life don't sound as bad as struggling alone out of your hometown. Why are you moving out exactly?
>>
>>18372029
>The Hermit, The High Priestess, Three of Wands, The Hanged Man, Knight of Cups and Wheel of Fortune.
Jesus Christ. These major arcana. It seems to me that these "old haunts" aren't just something you'll be able to move forward from. The process of liberation from these thoughts will play a major role in your life. There is a lesson to be learned here, and it when you acknowledge it, you will be able to move forward. A period of introspection is needed for this process. Give deep thoughtful to the role you played in these relationships, what they meant for you, how you grew from them, how you can grow from them. Your love life is not over. In fact, I see great positivity in your love outcome, but there is work to be done still. I hope this helped. Is there anything else I can do for you?
>>
>>18372049
I was actually hoping to move closer to L. They live in Juneau. :( Maybe things still need time to stew between us before I try to move closer.
>>
Hello there, everyone. I'm willing to trade readings. Any question is fine.

23, F, Aquarius -- Are the fates still set in place for the life lesson I'll be learning?

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>18372061
I'll trade. I'll start the reading now.

My question: why am I failing when it was said I would succeed by now?
>>
>>18372061
Six of Pentacles Rx
Ace of Wands
The Sun
Three of Wands Rx
The High Priestess

I'm getting a 'yes' from this, except that the details of which haven't been fully revealed to you yet. Meaning, whatever idea you have of it right now is missing too much important information to have a clear picture.

I then pulled a bunch of cards in fast succession, indicating that you will meet a successful result with this lesson, not matching your worries. I'm not even sure there's much you can really do to prep yourself for it (Daughter of Wands Rx, The Chariot Rx).
>>
It seems like you need some manifestation in your life. Right now the lot cup has been rolled in a random direction, and it doesn't always land in your favor, my friend. However, this is lined with fate. Correct actions will result in the fates landing in your direction.

My notes from this reading-- you seem really tied up, there's many directions you could go. Call upon a higher power to help you sort out your proper path, because right now it's a toss up unless you use the manifestation energy.
>>
>>18372078
I meant to tag you. The response above was meant for you. Thanks for the reading, I hope mine was helpful.
>>
>>18372079
I certainly feel the randomness. It's as if readings correctly get my background, and so I believe them, but are completely lost when it comes to my future.

Yes, I'll take your advice. Thanks.
>>
>>18372089
My friend, the future has too many pathways to accurately guess. I know this is controversial as an opinion, but I see paths and trust me...unless you drag someone through the future with you, it's impossible to remain on the same timeline. Readers usually 1. Pick the most likely outcome or 2. Pick one outcome which stands out to them the most (even if it's unlikely, some readers see statistical outliers and tell you) Every small decision puts you in a new possible outcome in the future. If you want accurate readings, I would recommend asking for insight into the present moment. The past is also excellent to ask for insight on.
>>
File: 1460374870770.jpg (213KB, 678x990px) Image search: [Google]
1460374870770.jpg
213KB, 678x990px
>>18372059
If that's the case, I think the reading becomes more clear. If you move closer with a surprise that may backfire abit. Keep contact, talk and explain what's your plan is. That makes the only bad card on the left (first 3) is reversed QoC. 8 of Cups turned out to be a sad card, it may point that you need to leave your family and friends behind if you choose to move away.
In the end everything seems fine with 2 of Cups.

>>18372058
I'll reflect on that spread abit... let's see...
The Hermit is just like what you said. The High Priestess, good news on romance. 3 of wands; aimless and without a plan.
Hanged Man... I'm not sure, I may need to look it up again.
Knight of Cups good news from an interest perhaps... and... Wheel of Fortune is simply a block on my future undecided read for my own good...
There are many opportunities it seems. I need to read about major arcana combinations for a deeper meaning of the 4 majors appearing in the read.
Well Thanks for the read.
>>
>>18372100
Thank you based senpai
>>
File: 1480274556003-1184190949.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1480274556003-1184190949.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Hi, I'm pretty new to the whole divination thing. I want to get a reading if I can. So I'm just gunna go with it.

Male
Capricorn

I recently in the last couple of months just got a job with the help of my father, it's a good paying job for someone with no bills and is still dependent on their parent, but going to work with my father everyday has become a hassle because I'm always under scrutiny by him. my job is starting to become more a nuisance, I used to enjoy going to work but now I dont, maybe it will change idk. I have been very ill with this head cold that's been going around (I live in florida) and I can't seem to get better, i missed a weeks worth a work and i feel like im back in my phase from when i graduated up until a few months ago where all i wanted to do was sleep all day and do nothing. I've gotten a little better but the coughs and mucus won't go away. But I digress. I want to see what my 2017 and future will look like. I just need some insight to help me move over, I also haven't been in a relationship since senior year of high school and I'm wonder does love seem in my near future or do I continue riding solo.

Thanks for reading and if you need alittle more I can answer any question.
>>
>>18371534
Male
How will the phone call with her turn out in December?
>>
I'm offering 4 card general readings.
I need:
> Your query
> Your gender
> Your sign
>>
>>18372180

see >>18372175

sign: Leo
>>
>>18372180
General love reading please
Female
Libra
>>
>>18372180
>>18372124
>>
>>18372180
> love reading
>male
>gemini
>>
>>18372185
Situation: Page of Cups
Challenge: Knight of Cups
Advice: Ten of Coins
Outcome: Three of Coins

Emotions and physical security are playing a huge role in this. Have either you or her had financial issues? It appears as though you've been very loyal to her, and she may take advantage of this in order to make a request of you. Oblige this, but don't overindulge. You have power in this situation, but only if you play your proverbial cards right.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>18372187
Situation: Three of Swords
Challenge: The Magician
Advice: The Emperor
Outcome: Knight of Wands

You're either single right now, or deeply unhappy in your relationship. This is stemming from a lack of confidence. Try to find a creative hobby. This will draw someone into your life, or an existing lover closer to you.

Hope that helps
>>
>>18372180
Am I heading anywhere? Are my decisions good? Can they lead to me finally being content?

Male

Libra
>>
>>18372180
General reading
Male
Capricorn
>>
File: Capture.png (47KB, 877x594px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
47KB, 877x594px
I have a question, is it at all possible to tell when or how someone is going to die from looking at a Natal Chart?

I think I heard somewhere that there are some charts which are predisposed to suicide or something of that nature.

Any (constructive) replies would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18372180
Male
Capricorn
Wil I be successful at it?
>>
>>18372180

Money reading
Male
Cancer
>>
>>18372196
>Have either you or her had financial issues?

yes, me. to be specific. amazing insight via cartomancy btw.
I'll explain, I tried calling her a year ago but she didn't recognize me on the phone, I sent her photos and then we decided to talk again once she recognized me. however, she would not pick up the phone at the set time and date after that, maybe it's because she felt overwhelmed when I called back then or there was some sort of misunderstanding. I don't know yet.
so I was just curious what will happen if I call her soon because now I'm done with studying and I look for a job because I have money troubles right now.
>>
>>18372180

Love reading, I've been single for a while and getting mixed signals from a cute new girl.
Male
Cancer
>>
>>18372180
>love read/single
>female
>virgo
>>
>>18372180
love reading please
male/capri
>>
>>18372192
Situation: Queen of Cups
Challenge: The Hanged Man
Advice: Nine of Cups
Outcome: Seven of Cups

There is someone in your life who likes you, but this is not reciprocated. You're about to go through a massive change in your life, which won't allow you to act on this unless you make changes to ensure your stability. The current path your on does not lead you to a relationship, only the fantasy of one.

Sorry anon
>>
>>18372226
>female
>virgo
>single
I can help with your single status ;)
>>
>>18372180

love reading
female
pisces. i'm single. thanks
>>
>>18372204
Situation: The Chariot
Challenge: Knight of Cups
Advice: Page of Cups
Outcome: The Tower

You've been persevering in your decisions, but they seem to be highly emotionally driven. You are going somewhere, but it's going to lead to a massive loss of stability if you continue to make impulse decisions. To avoid this, you really need to meditate before you make a choice. Weigh the pros and cons in detail.
>>
>>18372206
Situation: Justice
Challenge: Queen of Wands
Advice: Ace of Wands
Outcome: The High Priestess

There is a feminine presence in your life that you're having some issues with. They do care about you anon, they just don't know how to express that. It's time to start a new chapter in your life, but use some common sense.
>>
>>18372180

Will I ever come to a windfall of money or am I destined to be a poorfag all my life? Another quick question is I've been waiting since the beginning of this month for money that hasn't arrived yet, will I get it this coming week?
Male/Canc
>>
>>18372210
Situation: The Devil
Challenge: Strength
Advice: Page of Wands
Outcome: Eight of Coins

You are on seriously shaky ground, and you're punishing yourself internally for it. You're under the influences of fire and earth, and they're warring over the situation. You need to be consistent, strong, and put a LOT of effort into this endeavor.
>>
>>18372232
Don't be sorry, i think i came here knowing this answer... Is there anything i can do? Or am i going to end alone anyway?
>>
Love reading

Male 26

Libra
>>
still doing readings?
>>
>>18372180
General
Male
Aries
>>
>>18372213
Situation: Five of Swords
Challenge: Ace of Cups
Advice: Four of Wands
Outcome: The High Priestess

It's not external influences affecting your monetary situation right now, it's your own mindset. You need to put yourself in a mindset of abundance rather than one of scarcity if you want to bring more in. Calm your anxiety about money. I'm seeing that a feminine influence, possibly your own creative endeavors, will bring in some more money.
>>
>>18372253
you're really spot-on, thanks.
>>
I'm only going to do a couple more. Starting to get tired and need to get back to work soon.
>>
>>18372267
Love reading
Male
Scorpio
>>
General reading, please
Male 17
Cancer
>>
General reading please.
26 m pisces.
Are my plans for friday still happening?
>>
>>18372267
How about Job Future, I have applied for a job at an art gallery/castle. Will I get that job?

Male
Leo
>>
>>18372263

You're spot on but there's nothing really I could do about this situation. I've been awaiting important money I need in order to pay bills including rent and have not received it yet. This has been causing me a ton of stress and anxiety and I don't know what to do? It's hard to be cheery and positive knowing that if I don't get money that was promised to me next week that I'll be homeless next month which is a scary thought.
>>
>>18372220
Situation: Two of Coins
Challenge: Three of Swords
Advice: The Tower
Outcome: Page of Cups

Wow.... Kay. So both you and her are definitely having some issues internally. You specifically are rather lonely, and that's why you're latching on. She is frankly all over the place, hence the mixed signals. Is she a fellow water sign at all? The best advice is to build a stable foundation if you go for it, but it would be better to abandon this and find someone less flighty.
>>
>>18372279
Trust me when I tell you to stop worrying about it. I'm not sure what you know about magick or manifestation, but the worry is literally blocking the money from coming in.
>>
>>18372255
I did a dual path read for you.
Choice 1: Eight of Swords
Choice 2: Seven of Wands

Change your mindset and grab your opportunity when it comes up. It will soon.
>>
>>18372286

I was positive the money was coming in, then I got hit with the hold. Then told it was coming soon only for it not to show up and here we are. I've been positive for a while but after a month of waiting and deadlines to pay for really important shit start getting closer and closer, it becomes hard to retain a positive attitude about it and stop worrying. I feel like I can only stop worrying if I get the money sooner rather than later.
>>
Kay, I need to get back to work. I'll be back in a couple hours to do more readings and get whoever I missed.
>>
>>18372297
We look forward to it.
>>
>>18372297

Thanks, looking forward to your reading, wasn't that far away from receiving one.
>>
>>18372232
Who is this person? Is there any way that you can describe it or at least give me an information about the person?
>>
File: 97e13d777e050928a4b2b4f54d63940d.jpg (789KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
97e13d777e050928a4b2b4f54d63940d.jpg
789KB, 1100x1600px
Good afternoon/div

Will do three readings [3] Anyone interested i will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now.

As always hope I can help.

PS: I am also willing to trade if Anyone is interested.
>>
>>18372381
Female
Libra
Will I be successful in what I choose to pursue?
Excited
>>
>>18372381
>Male
>Gemini
>Who is the person that likes me?/Are things over between us?
>Empty

Idk if the first query is possible, so i gave another option.
>>
>>18372381
Male, Virgo
Can you describe my next partner (female) with tarot?
High
>>
>>18372381

Male
Cancer
Will I ever come into money or poorfag for life?
Shitty
>>
>>18372381
Male
Aries
General
Stasis
>>
>>18372381
Male
Leo
What does love have in store for me for December
Conflicted
>>
>>18372381
Male
Scorpio
About in general
Lost, ty ;D
>>
>>18372381
F
Leo
Should I join the air force?
>>
>>18372390

>Moon, Sun and Star together

Don't take any rushed desitions but yes I believe you will be successful if you manage to have the right mindset, which means understanding that you currently have no clue of what to do but you will in due time.

Opportunities will present, you are not alone nor on a bad position right now so don't fight it. Embrace all the things the universe is giving you to find your path.

Hope it helped
>>
File: 20161127_162818.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_162818.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>18372467
>>
>>18372467
>>18372469
That sounds great then, have much to look forward to. Thanks for the read, much appreciated!
>>
Hey div

I have a question for readers. Have you tried to print or make your own tarot cards?
I live in an area where I cannot find more than my rider-waite or some other cards that I can't connect to. Also because of my finantial situation I cannot afford to buy online and ship them to here.
Can anyone give some advice on how to make your own deck?
>>
File: infinity room.jpg (3MB, 3000x1996px) Image search: [Google]
infinity room.jpg
3MB, 3000x1996px
Anyone want a reading? I'll try and do as many as possible. All I ask in return is feedback, and for you to be as specific as possible with your query, if it's a general try and give me some insight (e.g if it's a love general state your status) -or I will unapologetically skip you.
I need;
- Name
- Sign

x
>>
File: 20161127_170235.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_170235.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18372393

I really don't like doing this type of queries but I guess it doesn't hurt practicing.

I think is either someone you used to work or study with. Emotionally unstable as of right now to the point that might be taking meds for it (or she might be the doctor?)

Its someone you never consider it although it was in front of your nose all the time, I don't think she is bad looking eithet but perhaps not your type.

That's what I gather and I might be completely off so take that in consideration. Hope it helped
>>
>>18372520
Stefan
leo
i would like to know if i'll be wealthy enough to live a comfy life?
>>
>>18372520

Andres
Should I get a dog or a cat? I have a specific cat in mind but I have always been more of a dog person.
Cancer

Thanks
>>
>>18372520

Ozzy
I'm going through some financial difficulties right now, like really bad and to make matters worse so is everyone in my life. I want to know if things will start getting better financially soon? Will I ever be wealthy or am I going to be poor for the rest of my life?
Cancer
>>
>>18372520
Charles
General reading in terms of my current development and near future
Aries

Thanks!
>>
>>18372512
If you can't afford cards just try a different method fampai. I do divination with Wikipedia's random button. You could use a tarot app?

The problem with making your own is that unless you pay $$$ for proper cardstock you're going to memorize the inconsistencies of each card. Creases, bends, if you make backs the backs might be slightly different... I made a deck from 3x5 index cards many years ago and it was impossible to use.
>>
>>18372520

Junior
I want to know if I'll have a gf or a FWB anytime soon or if I'll be single for a long time?
Can
>>
>>18372512
Yes, you can make deck by yourself. I have regular cards for games and I sign equivalent names on it. So far it's doing pretty good job, kek.
>>
>>18372524
ok I'm going to start with you, just waiting for a software to update - it's on my mind, and my best reading is when I can clear my mind, and I don't want to give you a poor read. I'll be with everyone in about 10 minutes :)
>>
>>18372545
i'll wait
>>
>>18372520
-Name: Marek
-Query: Should I keep continuing with my hobby which takes so much time or should I drop it and pursue my studies and other interests? Will that lead to me being happier?
-Sign: Libra
>>
>>1837252
June
Female
Leo
Love general for next year. Im single.
>>
>>18372520
Zet/21/Virgo
What kind of feeling she have towards me? Is the best option to back away?
>>
>>18372520
>>18372557
>>
>>18372537
Yeah I can see the problems with print unfortunally.
I've been thinking for a while to make runes from river stones.

>>18372542
Thank you for the advice! This gives me an idea. I could just buy a play cards deck from the dollar store and paint them over. Would be a unique deck that is close to me as a person yeah.
>>
I Ching

I need your physical sex, question and Zodiac. Chinese and Western are both fine, and both is best.

Sunday I Ching funday! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
>>
>>18372567

Male, are things going to get better soon? Shit has been really bad lately. Cancer
>>
>>18372520
Megan
cancer
Is this guy someone I should keep close or at a distance?
>>
>>18372567
Female
Pig/Virgo
Tell me about love
>>
>>18372567
Leo, Dog, Female
I've lost my path in life. Can you give me any advice how to get back in track or where will this lead to?

Thank you.
>>
>>18372567

M/Crab/Am I going to get a job soon? I've applied to multiple places with no call backs and I feel like giving up on the search already. Also, will I move soon? I don't want to but I might have to
>>
>>18372567
I am female and would like to know if I'll get better soon and what I should do to accomplish it. Zodiac is libra.
>>
>>18372572
Hexagram 9 transformed into 13: Heaven and karma attempt to teach you restraint. If you act with modesty and gentleness, you will fit a good niche in some group. Good fortune if you act as water acts. Put water in the glass, it becomes the glass. Put water in the lake, it becomes the lake. It settles speedily. Be like water.
>>
File: 20161127_171329.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_171329.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>18372395

I can not describe her appearance but wew lad you are marrying this one for sure.

You don't know her (might be wrong) or at least you have not considered her yet, she might live in a different city or state, but not country. She is smart and successful or at least from a "wealthy" family and definetly wife material.

I don't think she is hot but she does takes care of herself dressing well. She might be a bit arrogant tho

That's all I gather, hope it helped.
>>
>>18372567

Female
Will I find love?
Rabbit (Water)
Aquarius
>>
>>18372520
Adam
Are things over between us?
Gemini
>>
>>18372567
Male, Gemini, Horse.
Are things over between us?
>>
>>18372586
That's pretty vague, but thank you. Also, nice deck you got there.
>>
>>18372597
NONONO forget about it, i want you to describe my next partner
>>
>>18372600

Well I am not going to give names lel but yeah there is a reason why most readers don't take on "next gf" queries.

Hit me up when you do end up marrying her lel. Good luck anon
>>
>>18372575
Hexagram 40 transformed into 47: You have fresh mind right now, ready for love, full of mercy. But the ones you seek will not satisfy you. You are skilled with friendship, but those skills are not alike love skills. If you wish good fortune in love, you must seek different people.

>>18372576
Hexagram 16 transformed into 62: Continue to strive forward with enthusiasm. You are happiest when you are a conduit and allow Heaven's energies to flow through you with no loss to yourself. Karma challenges you now to be content with your own person. You will find your path when this resolved.
>>
>>18372567
Female, Monkey, Leo.

Will I get into college next year?
>>
>>18372567
Female dog
Does he still love me?
>>
>>18372567
21 male Aries and pig
Just a general reading please.
>>
>>18372567

Dragon/Cancer/Male

Will I continue with school and get my degree or just drop out entirely? I feel so burned out with College and my GPA has suffered as a result.
>>
>>18372567
Male
General reading
Virgo
>>
>>18372609
Thank you for the insight.
Have a great week!
>>
>>18372577
Hexagram 21 transformed into 26: Your method of approach to bosses is the reason. You will have no good job fortune until you represent yourself in a better fashion. Resume, clothes, guanxi (don't know english word). All must be in line. If you retreat and regroup, then attack like a warlord with all three troops, you will certainly find great fortune.
>>
>>18372520
Austin
What's the future of my marriage look like, preferably near and distant future.
Aquarius

Please and thank you, friend.
>>
I beg everyone's forgiveness and mercy! I forgot about a promise I made to meet a friend for dinner! I must go! I am very embarrass!!!

I will be back. SORRY

I ACCEPT ALL BLAME (゚´Д`゚)゚

please don't hate currypony she forgot
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 722x1280px
>>18372567
Female libra rooster
What is my passion?
>>
>>18372567
Female/rabbit
He's male/rabbit

Is my ex autistic?
>>
File: image.png (90KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90KB, 278x278px
>>18372650
It's ok have fun at ur dinner date!!
>>
>>18372650
God i love this dude
>>
Will do a couple of number readings.
I need 4 numbers,
1) 1-400
2) 1-22
3) 1-13
4) 1-7

Questions that can be answered with a yes or no preferred.
I would also prefer to stay awa from "will she ever like me" questions unless you don't have anything else to ask.
Only doing a few now but will on for longer in a couple of hours.
>>
>>18372650
It's alright, see ya
>>
>>18372665
Should I give up on this?
>>
>>18372665

Am I going to get the money i need soon or any money?
>>
>>18372665
do you need a question for each number?
>>
>>18372665
Will things go well for me in december?
>>
>>18372665

Am I going to hook up with Amy?
>>
>>18372670
Answer I'm getting is that you need to give it some time, maybe take a break, and become reacquainted with yourself and your own emotions

Hope that makes sense.
>>
>>18372665
Will I be able to earn a scholarship eventually?
>>
>>18372665
Am I a terrible person?
>>
>>18372650
I can wait.
Don't worry, we don't hate ya. Have a good dinner!
>>
>>18372665
Should I stick with my major?
>>
>>18372672
I'm getting the answer that you will be it will only be partial to your needs, and you will just have to work with what you get. Sorry.
>>
>>18372665
Will i finish my nursing school in 3 years?
>>
>>18372674
Just like everyone else is is what I need :)
>>
>>18372690

Sorry I forgot to ask but will it be this upcoming week or longer?
>>
>>18372681
Yea, this is accurate. Thanks
>>
>>18372676
Answer I'm getting is that you will need to follow your heart and be careful not to blame others in an attempt to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>18372678
I got the answer that maybe its a good idea to not hook up with her, as it wouldn't be compatible. Also getting the name Eleanor instead and something about a connection through a sister.
>>
>>18372665

Will the month of December be great for me? Because November has been brutal.
>>
>>18372682
Can you change your first number to under 400? Thanks
>>
>>18372708
>I got the answer that maybe its a good idea to not hook up with her, as it wouldn't be compatible. Also getting the name Eleanor instead and something about a connection through a sister.

WOOOOOOOOOW, you're not THAT AMY, are you? Eleanore (really fucking close to her actual name) is her best friend, they are like sisters and she keeps trying to hook me up with Amy.
>>
>>18372702
Sounds like a easy enough proposition. With maybe one exception. I'll find out if it's a dealbreaker later I guess
>>
>>18372711
Oh oops, okay I choose 332, sorry about that
>>
>>18372665

Should i join the air force?
>>
>>18372684
I got the answer that your biggest problem is that you tend see yourself as a victim and this annoys those around you. This doesn't make you a bad person but you need to try and work on this flaw in your personality.
>>
>>18372719
My names actually Amelia, and I don't know any Elenore's.

I love it when I'm scary accurate though.
>>
>>18372226
Situation: Page of Wands
Challenge: Eight of Coins
Advice: The Chariot
Outcome: The Hermit

In a relationship you are faithful, and incredibly loyal. These are good traits, and do not need to be changed. However, your personal stability isn't quite there yet. There is some aspect of your financial or mental health that needs to be worked out in order to clear the blockage facing you. You should remain single until you have accomplished this in order to have a more prosperous relationship later.
>>
>>18372692
I couldn't get an answer. Maybe some new numbers?
>>
>>18372728

Yeah, the Amy I'm talking about is Asian. I'm not looking for a relationship, just sex and "Elenore" keeps telling me her friend is down, so why not?
>>
>>18372650
Now this is just unfortunate the xth time this has happened to me in a row.
I'll take this as a sign.
>>
OK guys. I need to be off for a bit. Will be back later :)
>>
>>18372665
Does he still love me?
>>
>>18372731
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 540x960px
Tarot reader here with my golden deck. Can do general, health, and fortune readings as a specialty. Also taking requests for any other questions or intrigues. I don't need any special information. Just a direct question will do.
>>
>>18372665

Am i going to be successful in life?
>>
>>18372761
Describe me my next romantic partner please.
>>
>>18372761
I'd like a health reading please
>>
>>18372761
is there any hope for him and i?
>>
>>18372761
Will I do well on my upcoming tests?
>>
>>18372761
does he still love me?
>>
>>18372761

Can I get a fortune reading, my fortune has been shit lately, will it get any better any time soon?
>>
>>18372761
Male
Aries
General

Thanks!
>>
>>18372761
Will I date someone before the end of January? If I do, will that relationship be a good one?
>>
>>18372665
Should I talk to people again?
>>
>>18372761
fortune please
>>
>>18372761
Will the events of last night have any consequences?
>>
>>18372761
How does she feel towards me?
>>
>>18372665

will i find a boyfriend next year?
>>
>>18372769
Mind: King of Pentacles inverted
Body: 3 of Cups inverted
Heart: The High Priestess inverted
Spirit: 9 of Swords

Very intelligent but tends to put emphasis on material success. Likes to indulge in different vices. Sexy. Their heart has been broken many times and they tend to expect negative results from people. Their beliefs are aloof. Possibly a Pisces.
>>
>>18372761

If you could do it which seems like a long shot with so many people asking, describe my next gf pls.
>>
>>18372761
Information about my next romantic partner
>>
>>18372761
Should I end everything?
>>
trading, if there are any takers.
>>
>>18372813
What you need, bb? I do tarot
>>
>>18372804
Oh, that's pretty cool. Thanks Kait.
>>
>>18372665
Do I have the potential for art?
>>
>>18372761
General reading would be awesome but I don't think you will get to me.
>>
>>18372816
what a coinkidink, same here. i'd really dig a description of my next relationship, and if it'll be anytime soon. how about you?
>>
>>18372761
Could you tell me about my future girlfriend?
>>
>>18372770
Physical experience: The Tower
Present health: 3 of swords
Journey to ideal: ace of Pentacles
Ideal Health: 9 of Wands inverted

You've seen some intense times and have had aggressive trials you've made it through. You are still feeling the effects of whatever ailed you, and it effects you emotionally as well. This may be due to the fact that the particular ailment affected your relationship with others. Taking small steps towards better health will go a long way, and your ideal echoes openness to allowing yourself new experiences. Your key card indicates a great need for stress management.
>>
>>18372730
So accurate. Thanks for a reading. I appreciate it very much
>>
>>18372772
Two of swords

Usually indicating a lack of commitment. If you fully commit yourself, then yes.
>>
>>18372830
Just wondering how he is feeling about us.
I'll get started on yours now
>>
>>18372761
Idk if you're going to catch me, but should i move on her?
>>
>>18372773
Knave of Pentacles inverted
This can indicate a wandering mind. You need to study harder and don't allow yourself to be overwhelmed
>>
>>18372830
The High Priestess, Five of Cups, Seven of Swords, Eight of Cups.
It's not going to end well, but you'll learn something from her. I can really tell you her appearance per say, given the cards, but I tend to think the High Priestess is an elegant woman. Someone everyone feels a little drawn to in one way or the other. You'll have a tumultuous relationship ship. She'll keep secrets, as the High Priestess often does.
>>
>>18372778
8 of Cups
Abandonment. If they do they're running away from acknowledging it. It could also mean that they left for a reason. Not necessarily an indication that they don't, but they're definitely avoiding acknowledging their feelings.
>>
>>18372848
death, ace of pentacles reversed, page of wands, and 6 of pentacles.

all in all, the guy really digs ya. you change him, and make him see things in a different light, but he feels somewhat... hesitant. or at the very least, all this change has him feeling slightly on edge, but he just can't help himself, because he really likes you.

deep down, he does want something meaningful. he enjoys spending time around you, but for some reason, that feeling of wariness and caution is there. you'll just have to be there for him, and show him there's no reason to be afraid, and with the 6 of pentacles as the final card in the spread, then it seems like you'll be able to do just that.

>>18372860
thanks. truth be told i also get similar cards when doing readings for myself on the subject, so it's kinda intimidating. so long as i'll learn something from 'em though! then that's what counts i guess. thanks again.
>>
>>18372761
can I save our relationship? how?
>>
>>18372876
We all have to date one like that, senpai. Stay strong. You can play the game, but you don't have to let them take advantage of you. Just remember that.
>>
>>18372779
Past fortune: Death
Present: The Hanged Man
Journey: 9 of Pentacles
Destination: 6 of Pentacles inverted
Key: Ten of Wands
Demise: 4 of Swords

No joke you've had shit luck. Death is an indicator to the end of your luck. The good news though, is that it's in the past. You find yourself waiting for something good to happen after putting yourself out there. Looks like your luck definitely changes for the better, but you overspend yourself. You need to immerse yourself in opportunity and not waste time wallowing in apathy. The more time you waste, the less likely you'll be able to move past this limitation. From that, you'll be on the upswing.
>>
>>18372886

Yeah, I wasn't kidding, it's been so bad that I was considering selling my car and an heroing.
>>
>>18372782

Past: 4 of Pentacles
Present: The Star
Future: 4 of Swords inverted
Gift: King of Pentacles
Demise: Knave of Wands

You've held back in the pas from sharing your ideas and desires with others but have recently found a wealth of inspiration. You're riding a big tide in your life and will discover an ultimate truth in wake of it. A word of caution: don't allow yourself to be swayed by someone or something that calls into question your core value. You've aligned yourself with what you know to be true. Ride the tide
>>
File: 1479674344742.gif (85KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479674344742.gif
85KB, 480x270px
Alright doing more readings, anyone interested

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how You feel right now.

If any of my pending queries, I will give priority.

I hope I can help
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1024x689px
Forgot to tell you all that I'm super slow. Who's still here and wans original reading? Tag your original request and me pls
>>
>>18372914
>>18372808
>>
>>18372761
Will I be alone forever?
>>
>>18372914

right here please>>18372805
>>
>>18372913
male
gemini
should i move on her?
good
>>
>>18372913
Male/capricorn
Inspired
Who is the man who appears in the readings?
>>
>>18372913

I am still here after all this time >>18372398
>>
>>18372914
i'd like to know her feelings towards me
>>
>>18372914
Do i have the potential to do art?
>>
>>18372913
Vagina haver
Leo
Will I get a job soon?
Neutral
>>
>>18372783
>>18372914
I-I'm next in line, right? ;_;
>>
>>18372932

Alright you go first.
>>
i cant even get a read in this thread? wtf
>>
>>18372824
>>18372914
>>
>>18372913
Female cap
Will he and I go on anymore exciting adventures together?
Curious
>>
>>18372914
Over here >>18372809.
I knew it was gonna take awhile.
Take your time. :)
>>
>>18372913
female
virgo
the usual....does he like me? i keep getting mixed signals
lonely and sad
>>
>>18372783
Present: 5 of Cups
EoJ: 7 of wands inverted
Outcome of next relationship: Queen of Cups

I see that you feel like you've lost more than you've gained romantically. It appears that by the end of Janurary you'll have multiple romantic prospects but are having a difficult time choosing who to be in a relationship with. The one you are destined to be with is someone compassionate, gentle, and kind. Look for those characteristics to find them, and you'll reap a positive outcome.

Sorry for the wait :)
>>
>>18372961
Curry forgot she had a date and Amy said she was gonna read a few, both of them will come back later.
NH just got here, Kait is still reading.
Either way, you gotta wait.
>>
>>18372907
Thanks
>>
>>18372246
Thanks!
>>
>>18372805
Next gf is
Mind: 8 of swords inverted
Body: Queen of swords inverted
Heart: 3 of Pentacles inverted
Soul: 3 of Cups inverted

A wild card. She'll be competitive and independent but fun. She'll bring a lot to consider when it comes to new ideas and will tend to be argumentative. Will love teasing you. She loves openly. She may have a physical ailment she needs to take medicine for.
>>
>>18372913
M
Pisces
Will I ever see her again, is there potential for a relationship?
Hungover
>>
>>18372808
Mind: Queen of pentacles
Body: Queen of wands inverted
Heart: 8 of Pentacles
Soul: knight of swords

Strong and stable, though inexperienced romantically or underdeveloped in experience. They have a strong mental stability and the whole reading has a youthful energy. Their emotional understanding is stil developing. Possibly immature, but this isn't necessarily a negative thing. They just have room to learn.
>>
>>18372792
>>18372914
Plz do mine
>>
>>18373026
Thank you.
>>
>>18372809
Should you? : knight of cups inverted
If you do: 7 of wands
If you don't: the moon inverted

The until response indicates assumptions and stagnancy, which suggests that a little cultivation could go a long way. That being said, you're putting too much emphasis on making a fast change when you should really just take small steps.

If you do attempt to end it all, you'll be met by challenges you didn't expect. Thus may mean a botched attempt.

If you don't, the moon inverted indicates living in false dreams.

My suggestions is to instead of trying to push yourself too hard, make small goals.

Good luck, anon.
>>
File: IMAG0029.jpg (607KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0029.jpg
607KB, 1836x3264px
Michi this paranormal picture is you. Since your shit.
Read it up.

>>18371604
>would have done it for jacksepticeye

>>18371633
Who is you actually want

Seeing hectic activity soon don't let it drag you down.
>>18372297
I like the name.... Im triggered tho I wish it was cipher.
>>18373006
Kait.... Sith????
>>
>>18372914
>>18372831
pls do mine
>>
>>18372792
The Fool

She may act aloof because she knows something you don't. She hasn't decided how she feels yet but isn't swayed one way or another yet. One thing is certain. She's very curious.
>>
>>18372855
>>18372914
Do mine please :3
>>
File: 20161127_192734.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_192734.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18372398

You will come to money but it is going to be an uphil battle, it will definetly not fall in your lap.

It will not be on your current line of work (if you are working), it will take time and perhaps a couple of failures but you will get to that solid economic position, you just have yo actively try and be conscious of your progress or lack of it, awlays ask yourself what are you doing right and what are you doing wrong, you are smart enough.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18373049
That was really helpful.
Thank you!
>>
>>18372824
Past: 5 of Wands
Present: knight of swords
Future: King of wands
Gift: ten of wands
Detriment: 3 of wands

Things seem to be going fairly well for you. You've recently changed some competition/challenge and came out of it for the better. There's a lot of movement in your life when it comes to manifesting your desires. You tend to do well juggling multiple things at once, though, you aren't certain of where you're going. Continue to experiment and explore different things, and you'll find where you need to go.
>>
>>18372914
Next partner plz
>>
>>18372761
Will things work out for us?
>>
>>18372831
Mind: King of wands inverted
Body: 9 of wands
Heart: 5 of cups inverted
Soul: 4 of swords

Super mellow but also very indecisive. She'll be guarded in nature but also accepting emotionally. Once you get close to her, she'll open up to you. She takes good care of herself and will most likely be very attractive. Grats on a lovely, loyal lady
>>
>>18372855
Should you?: 7 of wands inverted
If you do: 5 of swords
If you don't: Queen of Pentacles inverted.

Looks like you should. If you don't, there will be an emotional misunderstanding or loss of interest. if you do, you'll be met be confusion/a bombardment of questions, but you'll still have a chance depending on how prepared you are. It's now or never.
>>
>>18373135
thanks
>>
>>18372914
When will I meet him or her? And what will be the sign that that person is the one for me, if even if that exists.
>>
File: 20161127_195757.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_195757.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18372929

Definetly. Try to be flexible however, it will be required to be so. She wants you to be fun and sexual but also to "earn it" or so to speak, she is looking for something serious aka someone who can support her.

Sounds like "duh" but seemed relevant to mention. Overall your odds are good.

Hope it helped and go for it anon, good luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Checking back in for another head check. Think I've been fair so far, but also saw that some people have been present waiting a long time for a reading. Please respond by tagging your original question and myself. Trying to go in order and be fair. Thanks for the patience.
>>
>>18373194
>>18372937
>>
>>18373194
>>18373102
>>
>>18372787
>>18373194
>>
>>18373116
>>18373194
>>
>>18372761
Thanks for doing this!

What is my general overview about love from now until the year ends?
>>
>>18372761
Tell me something about my future partner
>>
>>18373210
Last night: Queen of cups inverted
Present: 4 of cups inverted
Future: 4 of swords inverted

Looks like yes. While it's likely that whatever happened limited future opportunities, it appears that you'll become aware of a new opportunity that you haven't considered yet. While immediately negative, you'll eventually reap a positive outcome.
>>
File: 1472701460898.jpg (615KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472701460898.jpg
615KB, 710x1000px
>>18372913
female libra tired
do i talk to loudly
>>
trading
>>
>>18372937
Knight of wands
A card of will, inspiration and movement. This indicates that you have an abundance of creativity and you'd be fueled by pursuing your own artistic interests. However, you would most likely end up having to move or make an effort to pursue different artistic communities in order to cultivate your success. You definitely have potential.
>>
>>18373253
yo what's your query?
>>
>>18373052
>calling someone shit
>implying they care.

Keep any petty IRC bullshit where it belongs and don't shit up the thread.
>>
File: 20161127_202924.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_202924.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18372931

Wew lad is this man going to kill you or what? It is advised to stay away the fuck of him. He will be no friend and will make you feel like shit. Constant arguments and ill intentioned critique. Think carefully what you want to do...

And to answer your question, he will be a teacher or consultant of sorts but you will learn no good from him.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18373206
Mind: 10 of Pentacles
Body: 2 of wands inverted
Heart: The Star
Spirit: Temperance

This person seems extremely kind. They are emotionally curious and inspired. Looks like they may be looking for someone to share their life wife. They are social and moderated. They know how to keep the peace with in themself. Love their family and don't have many problems. Looks like they may not exercise or have any physical hobbies which may potentially cause problems down the road, but more likely, they're just lazy physically. Still, they have an average physique.
>>
>>18373229

Is this a lewd query? I can see it that way :^]
>>
>>18373263
>he will be a teacher or consultant of sorts
Teacher makes the most sense in context.
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18373271
thanks bb. if I offer a trade is it possible for a description of physical appearance?
>>
>>18373256
will i get into a relationship soon? and will it be a good one?

how bout you, friendo
>>
>>18373255
ok, thanks.
>>
>>18373281
wondering if the person I'm pursuing will become my partner, or is the pursuit futile?
working on yours now
>>
>>18373213
Present: The Heirophant inverted
Journey: 5 of wands
Outcome: knight of Pentacles

There's definitely a difference in opinion of beliefs and while there's a lot of communication, things will only work out if the effort is mutual.
>>
>>18373194
Who is he going to be?
>>
>>18373280
I'm interested. How does this trade work?
>>
>>18373298
provide me with a query, I will answer with muh tarot, and in return, I'd like some details on his physical appearance? :)
>>
>>18373298
I-I want a trade too, you seem a terrific reader.

I can do Tarot or Scry if you prefer something different.
>>
>>18373281
>Three of Cups, Queen of Swords, Nine of Pentacles.
Yes, you will, but there will be some misunderstandings because they're not quite as affectionate as you had hoped they would be. Don't worry though. it doesn't mean they don't care. Some people are just more independent. To enjoy this relationship most, it'll be important to be happy with yourself, and to realize their desire for independence is no reflection upon your worthiness to receive love. They are about you, so it will be important to know that and remind yourself of it if you're feeling lonely or ignored. I have a feeling this person will be rather intelligent, and it's not unusual for more intelligent folks to be withdrawn.
>>
>>18373275
No problem. It was an interesting read, wonder why are you looking for someone like him
>>
>>18373294
>>>18372761
>Thanks for doing this!
>What is my general overview about love from now until the year ends?
>>
>>18373217

No problem. I appreciate the gratitude.

Present: 6 of swords inverted
Journey: the hanged man
End of Year: ace of cups inverted
Key: Queen of Wands

It looks like you're making a lot of changes to try and satisfy someone's romantic needs. You tend to give it your all in order to try and meet an end that by the end of this year will still yet to be met. Whether this be with a current partner or potential, the answer to balancing this is to nurture yourself and relationship with gentleness and kindness. There's somethings that just hasn't been straightened out yet, but by being slow and soothing, you'll be able to move forward romantically.
>>
>>18373326
That's the weird/interesting thing.
I'm not looking for him, but in a lot of reads, I get something about a man and now I'm really curious about him.
>>
>>18373317
NH! Trade with me plox? :oooo
>>
>>18373305
Agreed. I'll still read you in order...

I'm in desperate need of a health reading. I appreciate your time.
>>
>>18373290
heart of the matter: knight of pentacles
opposing factor: 9 of cups reversed
root cause: 7 of wands
influences: 9 of wands, 10 of wands, the high priestess
yourself: 7 of cups reversed
environment: 4 of wands
guidance: the emperor
outcome: queen of wands

are there some past hurts getting to you? perhaps you're just so lost in this dude, in hopes you can forget all about what kind of scummy junk went down in the past. it's understandable dude, part of the reason i want a relationship too is to bury my past hurts. but you're... being a bit TOO rash about this.

slow it down a bit. you're so lost in the fantasies of getting with this dude that it just might go down a path of hopelessness-- but your friendly neighborhood reader pal is here to tell you that it hasn't hit that point yet. there's still hope.

so long as you slow it down a notch, and look at things realistically, you probably will be able to get this dude and give him tonsa smooches. don't lose yourself into fantasies and ideals, and you're pretty much good to go. i'm rooting for you.

>>18373325
thanks. i get similar cards when reading for myself on this, so i guess i'll just have to wait and see how it goes, aha. have a nice night! i hope your endeavors go well.
>>
>>18373346
No problem, and thank you!
Starting on yours now. I'm not very experience with them, so give me a few. :)
>>
>>18373317
I appreciate it :) hopefully my reading for you suits your needs. What would you like as a reading?

>female
>Aries
>what did her death accomplish?
>mellow
>>
>>18373350
tenks, men! I get similar cards, too, so this isn't a surprise. :) lol thank you!
>>
>>18373221
Future partner Quirk: high priestess
They'll be driven by instinct/intuition rather than logic. Most likely spiritual or grounded in core values. Even though they go by their gut, they'll be accurate most of the time. Prepare to have your mind blown
>>
Idk what the bump limit is or if readers are still giving readings but I'm curious about my next gf too. If anyone can tell me anything about her even her appearance would be nice.
>>
>>18373338
Thanks! Sorry that I reposted it above this...

I don't get it bc I'm single now... but I will stick with the nurture myself and people around me with gentleness and kindness. And, if I understand well, I'm going to remain single, right?
>>
>>18373346
>Two of Wands reversed (lol, are you my next partner?), Six of Pentacles, Three of Pentacles reversed, Page of Cups.
Okay, so the vibe I'm getting is that your body is working harder than it should trying to make up for something. The one thing the Three of Pentacles always makes me think is consultation. A gather in a church-like setting where people go for healing and advice. I advise you to do just that. If you haven't been seen in some time, you might be surprised by something the doctors find. I don't believe your life is in danger, but it could be as simple as something as an iron or hemoglobin deficiency.
>>
>>18373383
she's beaten viewtiful joe over 90 times. she knows everything about the game and brings it up every chance she gets
>>
>>18373383
>the fool reversed
>2 of wands

she'll probably be at a pretty low point in her life, and trying to pick herself up. you'll probably be the one to help her with that. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18373401

are you doing readings, hero? or just that one?
>>
>>18373343

Aye aye!

I have been trying a new deck and overall new approach to Tarot, I feel like there is still much to learn but that i am indeed making progress. General advice for it please :)

What is yours?

>>18373357

Doing yours in a minute!

My query is good olde next gf lel. To emphasise i think there is currently someone interested in me that I am falling to notice hence my question.

If in am wrong and i do no to know her yet well anything works. Thanks for the trade!
>>
>>18373401

That sounds a lot like my ex, pls tell me it's not my ex. We get along but we broke up for a reason if I'm being honest.

>>18373393

I loved that game, Henshin a go go baby!
>>
>>18373415
is his heart warming up to me again?
starting yours now. ;o
>>
>>18373280
Eyes: the moon inverted
Weight: the tower inverted
Hair: The empress

Eyes are dark blue or dark brown. Hair is long and most likely blonde, very healthy. Between 28-38 years old. Looks like they may struggle with their weight so they'll either be quite thin or quite heavy. Either way, it's something that they are having difficulty moderating due to a precarious health situation. It looks like they may also have androgynous traits: so if she is a female, she has masculine physical qualities, and if male, he has feminine qualities.
>>
I'm back for a little bit. Gonna do my best to keep up.
> Gender
> Sign
>>
>>18373412
just that one. i gotta skedaddle pretty soon, so i don't really have time to take on a whole hoard of you /div/ lurkers. i just have a soft spot for love related queries, so i pulled a quick 2 cards for the dude. i normally like doing a 10 card reading, but like i said, i've got no time. really sorry bout that buddy. maybe next time.
>>
>>18373420

All these people asking about their future gf's have me curious, can you tell me anything about my next gf? Do I already know her?

M/Can
>>
>>18373420
Will I date anyone soon? Will it be a good relationship?
F
Leo
>>
>>18373425

no problem, i'll catch ya next time maybe
>>
>>18373420
I'd like to know how my boyfriend feels about us if possible.
Female, Libra
>>
>>18373420

Can I get a general reading?
Cancer
Male
>>
>>18373420

hey zero, i'm >>18372240 if you want to read that one. thanks
>>
>>18373420
Male
Capricorn
Who will be this man? What are his intentions?
>>
>>18373420

I've got a real stupid question so bear with me but will I get that 4K TV I've had my eye on anytime soon or at all? My budget is kind of tight but I might be able to squeeze it in. Male
>>
>>18373427
Situation: Three of Coins
Challenge: Ace of Cups
Advice: Wheel of Fortune
Outcome: Knight of Coins

Short answer is yes. You know this person from work/school. The issue is that there is a bit of a power disparity between you right now on some level, and this will need resolution before anything can happen.
>>
when the 3 of wands and 8 of pentacles reversed show up together, what does it mean?
>>
>>18373419

hey kait, just wanted to say thanks for doing all of the readings you've done tonight. i know they can be draining.
>>
>>18373389
Not necessarily. The way romance readings work for me, is by assessing what's preventing you from meeting a milestone, whether it be with a current partner or with a potential partner. I see a great deal of self sacrifice in your reading like you're just trying to please others. The Queen is your answer to improving whatever inconsistency that's happening so you can move forward. The Queen indicates a greater need for nurturing and self love.
>>
IM READ?

>age/gender/sign/query/song
Urgent queries take priority, will keep going until the deck starts telling me lies.
>>
>>18373446
You're welcome. :) I have these burst of energy sometimes.. So I'll disappear for months and then come back and do a whole bunch.
>>
>>18373420
What does he want for us?
Female
Capricorn
>>
>>18373444
>Short answer is yes. You know this person from work/school. The issue is that there is a bit of a power disparity between you right now on some level, and this will need resolution before anything can happen.

I'm sorry I know you have a ton of request right now but could you elaborate on this a bit? I honestly can't make heads or tails of this right now, maybe I'm not meant to right now?

Either way thank you for the reading, I really do appreciate it.
>>
>>18372761

idk if you're still doing these but i'd like to know about my future boyfriend if you can
>>
>>18373450
22 female Capricorn
Can I trust him?
Motion picture soundtrack
I know I've used it before but I fucking love it
>>
>>18373429
Situation: Page of Coins
Challenge: Ten of Coins
Advice: Three of Wands
Outcome: Three of Cups

There's a bit of an interplay between earth energies and everything else for you right now. You want to jump in and feel all the feels straight away, and while you can, you do need to stay grounded. You will find one of these "grounded" types fairly soon, and it does look as though it will be an easy going relationship.
>>
>>18373391
Right you are on that my body is working harder than it needs to... I'm taking medicine for it. Sounds like I need to go back to the doctor. Thank you for the reading. It would be hilarious if that reading was me. My hair is not nearly as luxurious as who I read for you though
>>
>>18373450
18/Male/Capricorn/Future gf/Lost in the world - kanye
>>
File: dream_8b244bacd9.jpg (61KB, 474x632px) Image search: [Google]
dream_8b244bacd9.jpg
61KB, 474x632px
Love / relationship reading please?

I don't want to be alone anymore
>>
>>18373450
20 Male Cancer
How is this future journey going to go? What should I expect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaOgH2dyTv4
>>
>>18373420
Tell me something about my next partner.
Leo
F
>>
>>18373463
>>18373450
https://youtu.be/6ju8xO_Zvfo
>>
>>18373468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofaRvNOV4SI
>>
>>18373168
>>18373194
>>
>>18373420
Love reading please!
I just met a guy, but I like most another one that doesn't want to be with me (or maybe with no one).

Female, Lion
>>
>>18373432
I've been sticking to generals, but this needs a more complex spread.
Situation: Nine of Coins
Your Feelings: Seven of Cups
His Feelings: Ace of Coins
Challenge: The High Priestess
Advice: Wheel of Fortune
Outcome: Ten of Cups

Safety and security are central to this relationship, and it is there. He does feel as though it's worth it. HOWEVER, your expectations of him are very high, and may not be realistic. You need to let go a little bit. If you do, the relationship will be very prosperous and may lead to a long term commitment or even marriage.
>>
>>18373450
20/Female/Libra
Am I being too ambitious or will actually accomplish my goals?
>>
>>18373447
Oh! I think it was kind of the other way around o.O, I will think about it so I can observe if I am or not doing that part of "pleasing others".

Thanks for the insight!
>>
>>18373420

Cancer Male
I have this idea of writing a children's book about a cat. Should I pursue it or will it be a big waste of time and money? Will this lead to anything big?
>>
File: 20161127_211616.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_211616.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>18372938

Yes but there is something to it that you will not be pleased, even tho it's not a bad job.

It wi be offered by a man likely older than you. The job itself might be one you have considered but do not particularly like... Perhaps it was already offered to you? Not sure about this last part.

The advise is to learn all you can and prepare for another job in the future, do not think small you will get one you truly enjoy in the future but right now you have to learn and endure, to prepare.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18373297
To you: 9 of swords inverted
To others: the emperor
To himself: 3 of cups

Looks like he's someone that wants to enjoy and celebrate life positively. Others recognize home for his leadership and accomplishments. He will help you face some demons and wake you up from a nightmare that's limited your life.
>>
>>18373487
forgot song, currently listening to this
https://youtu.be/YBhsDtFUgdM
>>
>>18373437
Sorry for missing you earlier! It's kind of overwhelming with all these readings.

Situation: Justice
Challenge: Six of Coins
Advice: Knight of Cups
Outcome: Seven of Coins

Your intentions towards others are good, but you do need to temper your own emotional or physical generosity just a bit so you don't get taken advantage of. Someone is going to make you an offer soon, whether that person is your current SO or not idk, but you should take them up on it. It will be worth it.
>>
>>18373463
>>18373473
fuck if radiohead ain't some of the tightest shit. You don't have to do a new song every time, it's fine.

>You: The Lovers, Reversed
>Him: Death, Reversed
>Dynamic: Six of Pentacles

I think he's very lazy, or at least very set in his ways. You can trust him to behave the way he behaves. If he has a history of being disloyal or cheating or whatever, you can't trust him not to do this, as it is his nature. Who he is isn't going to change for you, and I'm sorry if that's what you really came here to find out. He is, he will be as he is, and the harder you try to force things, the harder it will hit you when you realize that's not going to happen.

I see you want love, maybe you haven't really gotten a taste for it yet. You want to realize the full weight of your emotional ability, and you haven't yet. You will one day. I think that the way things are NOW are not to be trusted. You're maybe not going to change AS PEOPLE but the structure and nature of your interpersonal relationship is going to change over time. You will have to find ways to cope with this. Don't simply bend to his will because you like having him around.

You get No Refunds.
>>
>>18373498

no problem at all, thanks for the reading.

>you do need to temper your own emotional or physical generosity just a bit so you don't get taken advantage of.

very accurate, people have told me i'm too nice at times. i don't have a current SO atm so whatever the offer is will be interesting. thank you :)
>>
>>18373482
Oh that's no good, I hope that's not the way I make him feel sometimes since he usually feels stressed out about university. I'll try taking a different approach to being supportive then. Thank you for doing all these readings, Zero.
>>
>>18373499
History has shown that I can trust him, so I guess I can! Thank you
>>
>>18373415
Sorry for the delay! Actually starting NOW! Haha
>>
>>18373415
Mind: knight of swords
Body: the world inverted
Heart: 4 of swords inverted
Soul: 5 of swords inverted

She'll have a sharp mind. Looks like she's a student. She's foreign and has seen some shit. May have a few scars to prove it. She is a bit weary of people because she's seen so much. She'll be able to read you by her heart. She has an uncanny ability to read people's emotions, though she may not voice it.
>>
>>18373453
Situation: Seven of Cups
Challenge: Five of Swords
Advice: Eight of Wands
Outcome: Four of Wands

You may be reading too much into his intentions, but at the same time, he doesn't seem to know what he wants. Did he recently leave a relationship? That could be it. You should tell him what you want, but don't come on too strong. He will tell you once you do, and it does look like he may want some kind of relationship but isn't sure yet.
>>
>>18373458
Generally it means that they're below you on the social ladder. in whatever form that takes. This is a more shy/reserved individual than yourself.
>>
>>18373415
>general advice
>Nine of Cups, Three of Cups, Six of Pentacles
You'll enjoy this tarot deck, but the key to unlocking your full potential will be use. This deck wants to be used and acknowledged often. The best way I can think to describe it as is a bond. Get to know this deck and it will know you. There is a risk of neglecting your other deck, and it may show in your readings if you use those other decks, but the outcome of spending time with this deck will be more accurate readings and great progress on your journey on the path of divination. :) Anything else I can do for you?
>>
Brb. Gotta brave the storm for foodz
>>
>>18373468

>You: Strength
>Prospect: Eight of Pentacles, Reversed

You've got a lot of fuckin' energy you need to get out. Not necessarily just sexually, athletically or creatively also. You're about to figure out how to use this, and you're gonna be reeling. You have to find someone who will keep up with your mile a minute lifestyle. Don't worry about the hoes who get attracted to your money or status or whatever other shiny bullshit you find.

I think if you find someone she's not gonna be wealthy, she may be somewhat dependent on you. You'll have the ability to support her, but be careful not to let her take advantage of you. You have to be smart and think about what's most important. Think carefully when choosing your partner, as you will probably have a lot of options in a couple of years. Don't lock yourself down to the first woman who sleeps with you, or you'll be miserable forever.

No Refunds, no fun of any kind.
>>
>>18373535
He recently left a relationship with me! But I think we're trying to work on things. I couldn't tell if we were on the same page or not, but I think we are after getting this reading. Thank you. :)
>>
>>18373471
Situation: Page of Wands
Challenge: The Tower
Advice: Two of Wands
Outcome: Wheel of Fortune

This individual is a mature and dominating personality, but they will have just come out of a serious relationship when they come into your life. You will have to be worthy of their trust, and even then their perceived lack of stability will present a challenge. This relationship has a 50/50 chance of longevity.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 722x1280px
>>18373274
Just wondering if I should work on lowering my voice!!!!
>>
>>18373480
Situation: Nine of Coins
Challenge: Strength
Advice: Temperance
Outcome: Two of Cups

Well, I wasn't expecting that.

This person is approaching you with caution, and doesn't want to give you mixed signals until they figure themselves out. If you allow them to adjust, and adjust your own attitude along with them, then a relationship is a possibility.
>>
>>18373546
Thanks, NR.
>>
>>18373570
With who? The guy I met yesterday? I don't know if I am that interested...

But thanks! I guess that put the other one like a "no-no" opportunity.

Thanks for the reading :).
>>
>>18373489
Using a different spread for this.
Why are you doing this: Three of Cups
Is this the right thing to do: Justice
Obstacles: Two of Wands
What is in your favour: Ace of Swords
How to maintain progress/Outcome: Ten of Coins

You're definitely an inspired individual, and the creativity you can display is immense when you put your mind to it. You are meant to do something along this vein, but you frequently hold yourself back with a self defeating attitude and/or outright imposter syndrome. The fact that despite this, you're still considering moving forward works in your favor. If you continue and don't quit once it gets hard, and it will, you will reap the rewards.
>>
>>18373420
General reading
Male
Aries
>>
Where's muh trade NH?! :(
>>
>>18373618
Situation: The Hermit
Challenge: Five of Swords
Advice: Page of Cups
Outcome: Seven of Swords

You've definitely been regressing lately, which may have been due to a recent disappointment. You need to work towards a goal, or create one if you do not already have one.

Hope this helps. I'm done for tonight.
>>
>>18373642
Regressing? Hm I honestly don't know what to say, I haven't been enjoying work as much, but otherwise I take it I should be doing something other then work but what I do not know, I've been slacking with my occult work definitely. Maybe I need a girlfriend I don't know. Thanks for the reading though, I've been trying to get one for months on here.
>>
>>18373357

First of all sorry for your lost.

Now, this is quite a query what you are asking. There is spiritual archivment gained by this event, not only on her side but on yours aswell. It was a strong blow, chaos getting to an end to reborn wiser.

Change hurts but it is from this pain that we grow; there is so much to talk and yet it all comes to the same place... What was archived was maturity, both in the mundane and the spiritual sense of the word. You need to grasp this lesson to support the people that is still with you and make peace with the universe, the wheel of fortune is always spinning femanon.

Hope it helped and sorry for the delay.
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzODY3ODk2MzMy.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzODY3ODk2MzMy.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>18373530

T-thank you for the reading... You touched a nerve there...
>>18373541

Thanks! Doing yours in a minute, sorry for the delay
>>
where's new bread?
>>
>>
>>18373556
Thank you for your help, Zero.
>>
I'm back from dinner date! What a boring time... Reading I Ching is much more fun. I like to see fortunes and read the poems.

Respond to this for I Ching reading!

I need question, physical sex and Zodiac please! Western and Chinese is good, and both are best! Thank yoU! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
>>
>>18373806
female dog
what does my future with him hold?
remaining positive! ^___^
>>
>>18373806

I'm still here

>>18372616
>>
>>18373806
I'm optimistic that there is something ahead of me waiting for me, but I don't know what it is. I think I'll break out somehow. Things are in my favor. I work hard. I have good surroundings. What's ahead, senpai?

Male Water Monkey
>>
>>18373418

Yes!
There is optimal emotional adjustment which can only be translated to yes. He is giving it a shot and being optimistic about it.

My advise is STRONGLY to give him time, let it sink. Like a wound its better to heal by resting than messing with it. He will give you a sign once he is ready, he is sti in pain for some reason.

Good luck and i hope i spoke true.
>>
>>18373806

Cancer/Horse
Male

Am I interpreting this right? Thanks
>>
>>18373806
female snake
will me and PG (female) talk to each other before the year ends, does she still love me?
>>
>>18373840
Hey! Can you do a follow up?
I'm wondering...is he in pain because of what I did a few months ago, or is it because of something else?
I'm not sure if that's something you can answer, but would you mind trying?
Happy to trade again
>>
>>18373806
S'okay, I really like this guy and I know he at least is kind of into me. What does the future hold for us? Are we going anywhere or is this all there is?
>I'm female, He's male
>I'm Taurus, He's Virgo
>I'm a Horse, He's a Monkey
>>
>>18373806
Love?

I am the lady: metal horse, sagittarius
The man is: wooden ox, taurus
>>
>>18373806
General reading
Male
Aries

Just had a reading but one more from a different perspective should help me confirm some things
>>
>>18373806
Am I right about the things I'm interested in?
Male
Sag/Dog
>>
>>18373806
will i find love soonish?
male
gemini, pig
>>
>>18373826
Hexagram 50 transformed into 35: Supreme good fortune. This relationship is smiled upon by Heaven. Splendid happiness. Early to midsummer will be time of splendid bliss.

>>18373830
Hexagram 55 transformed into 15: You will feel tang of regret if you stop now. Finish and you will feel blessings from Heaven. If you stop, you will eventually finish. Either path is ok. School path is richer.
>>
>>18373806
General love reading, please!
Female and Leo. Chinese Snake
>>
>>18373806
Male
Sagiatarrius/Rooster
What does lies ahead for the next 6 months?
>>
>>18373771
I'm baking
>>
>>18373881
>supreme good fortune
I was not expecting this!!!!! O.o Thank you!
>>
>>18373852

No need for a trade but if you are in the mood. I want to know if i am interpreting this right? The reading i just got was uncanny resembling to a person i know yet i do not see any chance there anymore... Could be someone else who just happens to have similar traits.

So in short option A or B?

I will do yours after I finish this cigarette.
>>
>>18373806
Love reading please

Sag/Rooster
Male
>>
>>18373896
Thanks! Starting now
>>
>>18373896
>Option A: The Chariot
>Option B: Nine of Wands
If I were going to give it a wild guess, I'd say option A. And if we're going to fit the Chariot in there somewhere, maybe there's a chance for a sudden opportunity. It will happen fast, before you even realize it.
>>
^_^ NEW THREAD ^_^

>>18373930 ^_^
>>18373930 ^_^
>>18373930 ^_^
>>
>>18373838
Hexagram 36 transformed into 11: You will find great riches and success if you abstain from violence and vengeance. Such things are beneath the Superior Human. You cannot achieve your goals with guilted conscience. Assured success if you show modesty, compassion, generosity.

>>18373848
Hexagram 60 transformed into 48: You have mistaken. Consult others and harmonize your answer with their answer for bigger accuracy.

>>18373849
Hexagram 57 transformed into 53: Yes. She loves you still . If you are patient, she will join you in marriage. Success by small, persistent steps.
>>
>>18373849
>>18373947
oh man I hope so I really love her and I would marry her right away. Thanks man
>>
>>18373854
Hexagram 52 transformed into 56: Impressive start, but you will grow bored and leave. He is amusing, but your fates are not entwined.

>>18373858
Hexagram 21 transformed into 4: This love will teach you much. Go forth with enthusiasm. This is not forever. You will part, so act with honor.

>>18373859
Hexagram 42 transformed into 37: Your good fortune will persist as long as you are honorable and disciplined. No further.
>>
>>18373968
Thank you.
>>
>>18373968
Are you sure we'll part? I thought before you got wedding bells or maybe that was someone else. I was curious how/if it had progressed any since then.

Right now we're at a stall for sure.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>18373860
Hexagram 7: You will learn much from these interests. A fool cannot learn from mistakes. A smart person can learn from mistakes. The Superior Human learns from the mistakes of others.

>>18373875
Hexagram 64 transformed into 10: Yes. You will encounter women who intimidate. They will not bite. Hunt them.

>>18373882
Hexagram 61 transformed into 3: Consider hard what you want before you begin. It is difficult to start the style of whatyou want. Be careful entering. Good fortune if you show willingness but caution.
>>
>>18373985
Wedding does not mean eventual part. So what if someone divorces? Love is still love. I continually become hungry but I don't scorn food. I eat each food with gusto. It is the same with love! Love may not last, but each love should be hunted with gusto!
>>
>>18373806
will I be successful in this degree field I'm in?
>>
>>18373806
Virgo/Rooster
Male

Love reading
>>
>>18373994
That's true. You can still love and love for a long time but not love forever.

This person has been someone that since I have met, we part and always come back together. This is the third or fourth time now. Even if I do not think about him and we are apart, he's still dormant in my heart.

The other day as he's about to text me, I call him. It's weird. I reached out to him after six or seven months of not talking and he had been thinking about me a few days prior.

I feel like there's a weird connection we have and I love it so much.

I love him. Even if he's not ready to accept or express emotions in general, I still feel it.
>>
>>18373806
Will he and I work things out? Can we make each other happy someday?
>>
>>18373989
>caution
Thanks! I wil be careful.
>>
>>18373887
Hexagram 2 transformed into 60: Your discipline becomes abusive. Fall in love with the world, because your heart is drying.

>>18373912
Hexagram 44 transformed into 37: Your receptivity to love makes you seen as a potential mate to others. They will scrutinize your character. Only an honorable man will be chosen.
>>
Going to new thread. Thank you everyone.
>>
>>18373852
>Seven of Cups
>Ace of Cups
>Page of Wands (R)

It were more than one thing and its hard to pinpoint the exact reason. Basically he was confused and this has too much background.

It might be mainly related to kids... Does that makes sense?
>>
>>18374052
He has no kids, but he does have a lot of serious obligations and responsibilities. What role is the Ace of Cups playing in this?
>>
>>18374052
also, thank you!
>>
>>18374071
>>18374077

I think he wasn't sure that he had romantic interest in you, hence the confusion. I thought about kids because Ace of Cups/Wands can refer pregnancy but it was a wild guess.

I think this just means he was confused, a lot on his plate emotionally and that made him afraid to move forward. This was my first hunch but I wanted to be more specific.

I can see why you would be worried of ace of cups, don't i checked lel.
>>
>>18374117
lmao thanks, bb. Yeah, I was like shit. Them 7oC followed by AoC!!!! FFFFF
But I think you're right. He has a lot on his plate. Plus, it isn't in his nature to have someone on the side. He's a good fella when it comes down to it. One of the many reasons I want to do right by him again.
>>
>>18373695
Thank you for the response. I think this is pretty accurate
>>
>>18373719
Ah! Is there someone who fits it? I'm always curious about the accuracy. What do you mean by you think I touched a nerve?
>>
>>18374661

Yes, perfect fit for someone that i had was deeply interested in but... She wasn't.

It touches a nerve because i don't really have a chance with her, never did... Any chances it might be some one else that just happens to fit the profile? I am talking uncanny similar to the person you just described.
>>
>>18375332
It sure if it's the same person, but the heart wants what the heart wants. It may be possible that she changes her mind. I'll draw more cards for you for clarity later.
>>
File: 4 of Crows.jpg (26KB, 648x383px) Image search: [Google]
4 of Crows.jpg
26KB, 648x383px
>>18375621

Thank you! i appreciate it dearly! And you are right, the heart wants what the heart wants... It just sucks that its not always reciprocal.
Thread posts: 457
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.