[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing is real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
Okay /x/ I post this here because I doubt anywhere else would believe me. My name is Tyler, and this is going to sound made-up, but I promise you with 100% certainty that this is true.
There is an accessible 4th dimension. Earlier this week my grandfather was hospitalized. My Mother and I went to visit him again tonight. About when visiting hours were over I went to go get the car ready. (Mom wanted to spend some time with grandpa alone) I made it out to the parking garage, and pressed the 3rd floor button. When it let me off It opened to absolute nothingness. I mean, nothing. I would've fallen. The only rational thought I had was "This is like in a video game where you clip through the wall." I could see garbage on the floor, the cars lined up, but the asphalt, and barrier walls, and ceilings were gone. It felt like life had glitched. I took a penny out of my pocket, and dropped it into the void, and I shit you not it fell further than I could see. I waited in the elevator and paniced, and eventually the door closed. I pressed the door open button and it opened to what I expected to see. I dropped a quarter his time, and sure enough it hit the ground, as usual. I don't know if I'm crazy, or maybe more stressed than I realize, but that's not fucking normal.
I told my Mom, who noticed I was panicked when she got out to the car, and she said I'm just worried about her Dad. I am, for sure, but I don't think I could lose a coin over worry. I plan on going back tomorrow to visit, and see if I can get it to do it again. I hope to God I'm not crazy.

Pic related, pretty much what I saw.
>>
You're a fucking faggot OP kill yourself already
>>
File: 1480206823643.jpg (385KB, 2559x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1480206823643.jpg
385KB, 2559x1599px
>>18371178
Bring a video camera, though I doubt this will happen again.

I have had many strange experiences myself, so I could believe you, however this is /x/ the roleplay® capital of the internet.

I would like to see people acting honestly, but the majority ruins trust for the genuine.
>>
File: 1473244806273.jpg (92KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1473244806273.jpg
92KB, 612x612px
>>18371178
Well. Either the matrix the glitched, in which case probably don't push it any farther in that direction. Or else your brain glitched, in which case probably don't push it any farther in that direction.

If you think about it, your brain is kind of like a squishy organic matrix, because everything that happens in physical reality has to first get filtered through your senses, and therefor brain, before your mind even thinks about experiencing it. So you can either go with that theory, or else start looking at your world as if it were a game, or whatever.

Doesn't really matter, either way you're going to tend to get similar responses, it's just you that changes when you start viewing the world this way, and your actions as a result of your change then determine what kind of life you lead from that point onward.

Idunno. What would you rather believe? Would you rather believe it was your organic fleshy parts that glitched, that you're actually in some kind of virtual reality that glitched out, or a third possibility I hadn't even considered yet?
>>
>>18371178
You're superman and you were just using your x-ray vision also you just press b3 floor.
>>
>>18371178
My dad always tells me that reality is an illusion when we're alone and he's had a drink or two. I feel like he knows more, but he is afraid to speak so as to not sound senile.
>>
>>18371178
You're not crazy, but you almost have it right.
>This is like in a video game where you clip through the wall
You ARE in a video game.
>>
>>18371178
Any glitch in the matrix is of your own making, you choose the reality you experience as everything does and has always existed.
>>
>>18371779
Are we characters controlled by outsiders for their own entertainment? It are we the NPCs?
>>
>>18371818
One man's NPC is another man's Main Character.
>>
Hey I completely agree but from a whole new angle. Take magic mushrooms, not while you're high but maybe a few days or a week later really contemplate how much of reality is real?

I have followed all the conspiracies since then, and really I would say nothing is real entirely. We are run by shadow forces and basically our entire population is on it's knees to symbols and fears. Half of me laughs and the other half of me is hopeful for the future. We live inside a matrix the fourth dimension is much different than the one we live inside. There are patterns everywhere in nature and the more patterns you see the more it makes sense. Everything is simple and from the fourth dimension you can see the keys to everything but not exactly how to accomplish it. A lot more than people would expect is easily fixable from a perspective change or diet change. I would say an army of people should work out, eat only fruits, vegetables, herbs and some bit of protein food (10% of your diet)

There is something supernatural about this all, take drugs to get optimal psyche. There is a matrix all around us all you gotta do is understand the matrix. It's all a pattern and everything is interconnected in ways we don't see yet. I would try to explain more but I don't know how.

We are restricted from everything innately good. For example, touching the ground is really good for you because we have an electric body(we're made of 3, physical, electric, astral, they also go by other names)
So what do we do to refuse that free health benefit? We wear rubber shoes. If you don't already know about this it reduces inflammation and neutralizes body energy. Giving various health benefits.

Everyone is basically a zombie to a massive invented world and agree to keep living the way we do eating poison and letting corporations own us.

That's my 2 cents at least
>>
>>18371830
Yeah, but some NPCs can't be controlled by anyone. Maybe 99% of people are autonomously following their programming (with the illusion of free will) and a couple people are playable characters in an rpg, or maybe every single one of us corresponds to a player.
>>
File: 1473048692432.jpg (101KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1473048692432.jpg
101KB, 1191x670px
>>18371818
Depends what kind of perspective you want to take. Generally speaking, for every static frame, there's an NPC explanation for what happens next, and a PC explanation for what happens next. What happens next will always have seem predestined after it happens. But, the perspective you take while memorizing the effects what happened next will affect the predetermination of the next static frame. If you're sure of absolutely nothing else, just fluctuating between the "Am I an NPC, or a PC?" mindsets will give you enough wiggle room to start regaining control.

This works even if you're not in a game, and are actually in physical reality, but just suffering dissociation probably due to physical injury.
>>
No one else calling BS just me mmmkay
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
>>18371178
Take your meds plox
>>
>>18371905
>>18371957
You guys don't know how to have any fun
>>
>>18371178
Schizo may have been triggered.

Go see an actual doctor
>>
>>18371978
>You guys don't know how to have any fun
Lemme translate this
>You guys don't know how to play along in a role playing thread since this is at least better than succubus and tulpa threads
>>
>>18371178
You probably caught the aides or schizophrenia.

Also, this
>>18371419
>>
File: 1479692482755-x.jpg (128KB, 345x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479692482755-x.jpg
128KB, 345x1280px
>>18371987
Yes, exactly
>>
>>18371178
If that's true, there's no way that would happen again since the admins would have already spotted the glitch by now.
>>
>>18371178
I would have fucking JUMPED!
>>
File: crazy.gif (605KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.gif
605KB, 350x200px
I went back again this morning. I couldn't sleep at all. I parked in the same spot as yesterday and when I went to the elevator it said "out of order." I guess I'll try back later and let you guys know.

Also I have a physical next week, I'll mention the episode and see if he can test me for possible mental illnesses. I'm very concerned that this could all be in my head, but the elevator being out of order is sort of fucking with me. I haven't told mom, with her being worried about my Grandpa, but I think I'll prod at our medical history and see if she's aware of anything.
>>
>>18371848
Good read bro. When you said that everything is interconnected. That's like when you have Two soccer players of even skill. One player wins over the other because they want it more. They can turn their will into a kind of tangible form. I just lost my train of thought.. This shit is ridiculously hard to contemplate..
>>
>>18372490
I never had a major glitch encountered like you did, but I had some minor things.
The problem is, the moment you look twice at it it's like a plausible explanation was already created and your brush it off as bullshit.
It's really hard to tell if it's in your head or not.
I mean it happens quite often but someone is trying very hard to not let us know.
The moment a hole appears it gets patched up.
You might be lucky to see it for a brief time but never lucky enough to prove to someone else, or even yourself.
>>
>>18371178

You imbecile.

Please, never post on 4chan again.

Have you tried Reddit? Go tell them. It's awesome, heres a link...

https://m.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/
>>
>>18371178
A sufficient explanation includes temporary amnesia combined with a sudden seizure caused by faulty wiring in the button.
>>
>>18371178
It's all in the brain. Who do you think makes the grass green!?
>>
>>18371178
I'm more of spooked by the fact that this last few weeks have been a repeat of the exact same weeks that happened exactly a year ago. It's like the player's names are changed, some of the locations are changed, but the events have been more or less the same.

Its been fucking weird and I'm thoroughly confused.
>>
>>18375394
Or... and I'm just throwing this out there ok... or, he's talking shit and it's just another 1/10 roleplay thread.

Should rename /x/ to /rp/ desu senpaitachi
>>
>>18371853
Get out of here with your homestuck bullshit
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.