[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you ever seen a UFO? Share stories and experiences please!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
Any of you ever seen a UFO? Share stories and experiences please!
>>
>>18369800
Saw one in northern Canada. It looked like a triangle but with rounded edges with a light on each point. It moved fast, silently and could stop and turn on a dime. After about thirty seconds of watching it, it bolted into the sky until I couldn't see it anymore, perhaps the pilot saw me and left?
>>
>>18369851
When did this happen?
What color were the lights? Blinking or solid?
How high was it?
What color and size?
>>
>>18369889
Winter of 2014.
Lights were solid but dimmer when the craft wasn't in motion, got brighter when it was moving. Simple white light.
Couldn't really tell as there wasn't anything to compare it to as this was beyond the tree line, but I could see the shape, its colour but no markings or any other detail that would probably be visible if it were closer.
A dark blue, the size being difficult to determine as, again, there was nothing to compare it to due to the distance and nothing being around it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474433199837.jpg (20KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474433199837.jpg
20KB, 720x405px
Just this Halloween I seen one light in the sky, there were no stars around either. It was flashing different lights and maybe spinning in a circular motion but staying in one place. Which made it more disturbing, my friends were around and they are very open minded so they totally though it was a UFO too. Not a creepy story but I had to share. Mfw Aliens
>>
My father did back in the 90s. And not saying it was an alien as we were barely 50 miles away from Nellis AFB.
He was out at night while we were camping and a huge bright light flew overhead. Slow speed so at first he thought it was a helicopter.. But there was no noise, at all.
Just a big light so close it lit up everything like it was daytime, didnt change altitude, and it just flew off on its merry way.

My dad was an officer in the Air Force and still had no idea what it could have been. There isnt much that can maintain altitude at slow speed without any noise
>>
saw one and filmed it but I'm afraid to upload
>>
>>18369800
My friend posted a video of him doing a backflip in his backyard to get tips on how to get better at it. It was on some random tricking forum.

During 2 frames of the 10 second footage, there was some strange dark grey blimp looking thing that went past the screen in the background.
Might have been just a blur or a fly that flew right in front of the cam, could have been a fast ass mothafuckin space craft.
Either way, that site is down and so is the footage so there is nothing to investigate and all of this is just a story now...
>>
>>18369953
thats because you dont actually have it.
>>
>>18369959
I do too have it 2 videos totaling about 2 mins I'm scared of the MEN IN BLACK though
>>
File: Exo-planet.jpg (59KB, 1280x1306px) Image search: [Google]
Exo-planet.jpg
59KB, 1280x1306px
>>18369953
>>18369959
>>18369962
What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>18370001
Who knows.
>>
Yes.
Big (approx 70-120' long) triangle with no lights hovering abov trees seemingly 200' off the ground
Omfg wtf
Do u guys see that
Yes
Wat do u see
Same thing
Holy shit they can hear our thoughts
Gf panics starts saying no no no this isnt happening
Watch it fly at exponentially increasing speed, like the faster it went the more it accellerated
Gone.
Now i see less spectacular ufos very regularly. Distant craft reflecting sunlight executing direction changes and pauses that defy earthbound physics but no more close encounters, the triangle was 18 yrsago
>>
>>18370104
Btw totally silent. Totally motionless during hover.
>>
>>18370104
What made you think it could hear your thoughts? How many people were there? How may years ago was this?
>>
>>18370128
My girlfriend said that and her mother (driving, but had pulled over at this point) and myself said yep it seems like they(?) Are telepathic. Like i said 18 yrs ago. Also in jax fl
>>
>>18370128
We knew we had been purposely exposed to that technology and were left to absorb it silently for almost a minute. Periods of silence and motionlessness filled the space between sighting, speaking about it and watching it disappear. Very surreal and mesmerizing
I will
>>
>>18370104
>>18369904
>>18369851
prove it
>>
File: Bill Nye Bitch.jpg (63KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Nye Bitch.jpg
63KB, 640x484px
>On a red-eye flight coming out of Seattle
>Stargazing out the window
>Occasional satellite goes by
>See one satellite
>Follow trajectory
>It goes behind wing tip
>Doesn't emerge along trajectory
>Instead emerges at an angle
>It's moving in a sharp turn
>Sit up straighter, wtf is this
>Light takes about 1.5 seconds to complete a 110 degree turn
>No light flare suggesting an exhaust burn
>No apparent change in speed or acceleration
>Just an impossibly smooth turn at impossibly high speeds
>At 30,000 feet...No planes above me
>Satellites cannot physically perform that feat without breaking apart from the induced stresses
>No idea what I fucking saw

I kinda think it was aliums because what else could it be?
>>
saw a bright fast moving object once in the evening
I thought it was an UFO then I remembered that the ISS is a thing
>>
Gf and I watched a 3ft-wide ball of orange light take off from across the street, rise, manouvre around a lamp post, stop, rise straight up, stop for 2 minutes, then head south at approx 30mph. A minute later it was gone over the horizon.

Wasn't a balloon, drone, lantern, or commercial aircraft. We were only 20ft away from it and had a clear view. It moved with purpose, and ignored the wind.

It was literally an intelligent/controlled ball of orange light.
>>
I think I've seen the famous "black triangle UFO" once in the distance. It was moving in a weird way and didn't make any sound.
And... that's about it. Nothing more happened.
Pic obviously isn't my photo, just something I've found on google graphics.
>>
>>18371147
>>18369904
>>18370104
tell me what you think of these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxxXVWm6VU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD_5Er_UAnM
>>
>>18371228
Personally I think that the craft I saw moved too fast for these videos. I think that as soon as the pilot knew I was aware he had to leave. Probably a first contact situation.
>>
>>18369800
Was an amateur astronomer, about age 19, with my best friend, same age, and my little cousin about 8. Looking at stars at about 3 AM. Saw two contacts, point sources of light that had the appearance of stars about the same brightness as Venus, appear at 45 degrees elevation in the northeast. They are flying in a pilot-wingman echelon formation. When they fly fast, they strobe fast, when they fly slow, they strobe slow. When they fly fast, they look blue, when they slow down, they cycled through all the colors from blue to red, and when hovering, look red. The come out of the NE at about 2-5 miles range and fly toward the horizon, do a low altitude flyby of the horizon from NE to due East, at which point the lead object breaks off and shoots straight up from an altitude of about five degrees to an altitude of about 60 degrees, at which point he disappears into space. The wingman continues to buzz the horizon until he's about 10 degrees altitude due Southeast. All this happened in literally less than two seconds, with no sound at all throughout. The wingman then climbs in altitude in the southeast to about 45 degrees and just STOPS on a dime... hanging in the air, burning a deep rich red color, and blinking very slowly while moving sort of like a rowboat at anchor in waves, or a leaf falling in the breeze. Not perfectly still, but oscillating about a fixed position. My buddy starts shouting, flashing flashlights, jumpin' up and down, my cousin grabs my leg and begs me not to "let them get him", and I'm just staring at it slack-jawed, so shocked that I didn't even bother to get a look through the scope. Honestly, the thought never occurred to me because I was shocked by the sight. It starts to drift slowly south at about 45 degrees altitude at which point it disappears behind a mountain, so the altitude had to be less than about 2500 feet. I'd estimate the line of sight range to be about two to five miles.

Couldn't sleep after that.
>>
>>18371256
We experienced a power outage in my section of the city one hour after the sighting, and I stayed up 'till dawn to call and ask why. They said "blown transformer". I called the local airport and got cursed out for even asking about UFOs and radar returns that night.

I never told people this, but that night during the power outage, my battery powered boom box turned on by itself. My mom was sleeping in my room because we had company, and I was on the couch that night. She came into the living room yelling at me to turn the music down until she woke up enough to realize it was coming from her (my) room. She apologized and turned it off. Swore she never touched anything.

When I ask my buddy, and I try to remember, I don;t remember any aliens or missing time or any of that shit, but when I ask my then-8 year old cousin, who is a grown up today, all he will say is.. "it was some Fire in the Sky Shit", and then he won't talk any more about it. It still scares him to think about it. As for me, I'll never forget it. they way they moved...
>>
>>18369800
My first, most vivid memory was a sighting with my mother pretty and sister.
I was four, sister was six, mom was.....thirty something.
It was night.
Apparently we just got back from the grocery store.
Don't remember that at all.
While we were carrying everything in, the three of us saw this light.
It looked.......basically like a bigger star, except it moved.
It swam. It was graceful.
It pulsed, disappeared, reappeared, grew, shrank......
My mom told my sister and I to go get our dad.
But we just stood there.
Until it seemed like it was coming toward us.
So I turned and ran.
I wasn't scared though, more "excited".
Like it was a game of tag.
I remember smiling while I was opening the door to our house.

So yeah.
Our stories are exactly the same.
And we still bring it up.
>>
Only once.

>brother and I moved into a house, owned by family, just outside of the city and have a good amount of acres (we were country kids so living in the city where you bump into people just doing laundry was torture)
>see brother sitting out on the tailgate of his truck in our field when I come home from work, his friend is there too
>music is playing from his truck, they're drinking beers
>his friend just turns and calmly says,"Some weird stuff is going on up there. Maybe UFOs?"
>brother is just staring at the sky and hasn't budged
>I sit and stare with him, we suddenly see a bright dot in the sky
>I joke about it
>it suddenly moves unnaturally, zig-zagging and then just fucking off across the night sky in a blink
>we just stare at each other, I ask for a beer
>>
>>18371270
>It looked.......basically like a bigger star, except it moved.
>It swam. It was graceful.

Sounds very much like what I saw.

We still see them from time to time in the rural areas where I live, maybe once a year or every two years or so? Sometimes you'll have a real active year. Locals call them "movers". They like to hide in clouds sometimes, too, at night. Sometimes you get the feeling that they know you can see them.
>>
>>18371295
I live in rual northern florida and, I seen those a couple of times. Here's the thing they turn into fake planes. At first I though they were just planes but, I would also get the feeling they know you can see them
>>
>>18371302
>I live in rual northern florida and, I seen those a couple of times. Here's the thing they turn into fake planes. At first I though they were just planes but, I would also get the feeling they know you can see them
I never saw then change shape, or even have a shape, but I always saw them as rather large-ish bright-ish stars that sometimes blink with a speed that depends on their speed of motion, and have a color that seems to depend on their speed (red = slow, blue = fast, in between colors = changing speeds). But they always looked like a point source to me. They just do what other posters say.. swim, fly, hover, like they own the sky, all with no sound or no sonic boom... :/
>>
>>18371309
I mean this things have a tendency to follow you.
>>
>>18371318
>I mean this things have a tendency to follow you.
I saw one as a child, maybe 4 years old. I remember what it looked like.

I saw the one that I described above.

I once took a picture of a UFO out of an airplane flying at 37,000 feet, and had the photo analyzed. It was a true unknown.

On occasion I tend to see things the average person doesn't just because I have a telescope and I look at the stars a lot. If you look up a lot, you see things sometimes you can't explain.

But to answer your question, I guess the true answer is.. yes.
>>
>>18371228
Well, mine moved a bit faster than that first one, and I don't remember if it had lights because I've seen it during Summer afternoon so the sky was bright.
Vids look pretty legit, though.
>>
It was winter 2009 and it was about 3 am.I was driving home after visiting my parents in the rural village i used to live.While i was driving i saw a small disc shaped object with flashing red and white lights floating on the right of me(keep in mind i was driving on a mountain and that thing was on the same altitude as my car and it was about 1-1.5 km away from me).I almost ended up crashing because i was in complete shock and when i turned my head to look at it again it was gone.I don't know if my mind was playing tricks on me because it was a long drive and i was tired but i believe that it was truly a ufo.
>>
Saw one while working security at my college. First caught it flying like a helicopter coming over the hill near the hospital (over trees). Got a bad feeling right away. It flew at airplane speed until it was over where some houses would be and stopped.

I walked the mile back to the guard station and told the other guard. The UFO began to make a strange bouncing movement, up and down, bobbing for about 30 minutes. It then began to raise then do a half circle back to its original place.

We both watched as it flew to hover over a nearby neighborhood maybe half a mile away. For the next four hours or so it would hover for several minutes, move a short distance down the road, then hover for a while before moving on down the road.

It finally disappeared into the sky at about 5:30. I first saw it at somewhere around midnight.
>>
>>18369800
ItaliAnon here; there is an annual ufo landing during summer near a river near my native town in Tuscany; apparently a strange cigar-shaped veicle land and then some strange creatures take some rocks and plants, and then go away. This happened since 300 years at least. There are recording of this in our local chronicles.
Scientist says that this is just typical tuscan folklore about strange wood and river creatures passing down from a generation to another, but it isn't. I personally saw a light in that point (not a veicle or the creatures, but some kind of giant ORB flying over the river apparently without destination.
>>
Two years ago I sat with two other buddies in a park.
We were, ironically, talking about law of attraction, back then I just started my "path of awakening" and everything seemed so exciting.
Then one of my buds interrupted our conversation pointed to the sky and said "What is that!".
I still can remember the feeling I had. My whole world collapsed as I saw three lights in triangle formation flying damn fast in the sky. They were pretty high up and it was cloudy so the lights wasn't that bright.
I didn't really know what to think.
Happened in Germany, Hamburg at around 01:00 am.
Never saw them again, though.
>>
Group of floating balls of light moving down my street at night. Somewhat bigger than a basketball. Were silent, like looking at the sun almost, you couldn't make out any details. Just pure white. Moved faster than a walk, slower than a sprint. About 10 feet off the ground in a random cluster formation of about 6. They got to the house at the end of the street and rose up in a perfect V movement so as to barely clear the roof, then decended in the same way. What do you think?
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 206x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 206x192px
>>18369851
Sounds like a TR-3 Black Manta, homie. If they are real (and it's becoming more and more likely that they are) it's simply an aircraft being tested. Loads of crazy speculation regarding how it works though. It's worth a Google if you are bored.
>>
>>18369800
I have categorically identified any and all flying objects which I have observed.
>>
I've seen one... or should I say, three.

Driving across the Chesapeke bay bridge a few days before Christmas in 2011. (Date ranges from 12/21/11 to 12/24/11) and this was about mid day, I believe the sun was just setting.

Anyway, driving off of Kent Island and to the left of me are these three floating lights in the sky. However, they were not moving like they should've been. They just stayed hovering. Now, lights in the sky wasn't rare to see. There was a small airport on Kent Island, and the main airport in Maryland wasn't too far off. (You can see Baltimore from the bridge) But it's always just planes or helicopters flying around, and more importantly, moving.

These lights just stayed hovering, not moving in the air. The bridge took a few minutes to drive across, and they stay stationary the entire time. They were however gone by the time we drove back across later that night.

Maybe related, maybe not, but driving towards Annapolis a black craft flew over us really low, though I'm skeptical if that was a UFO. The hovering lights spooked me enough to question it though, so maybe that's why I found it odd instead of normal.
>>
File: OurReport.jpg (206KB, 1153x682px) Image search: [Google]
OurReport.jpg
206KB, 1153x682px
I saw one a long time ago, but still remember it as the strangest, most awesome experience ever. This is the write-up I sent to MUFON.
>>
File: NICAPreport.jpg (125KB, 831x450px) Image search: [Google]
NICAPreport.jpg
125KB, 831x450px
>>18376814
And here is a report that must have been written by someone else that was there that night. This one is from NICAP.
>>
File: UxmalUfo.jpg (1MB, 1808x1343px) Image search: [Google]
UxmalUfo.jpg
1MB, 1808x1343px
>>18376814
And this is a drawing I made later that same night.
>>
Ive personally seen a triangular light oriented object with 3-4 lights rotating and moving slowly, not sure how high up it was. it was night time, but after a short while i lost sight of it. (canada, bc)
>>
>>18376821
One other thing. I went back there about six months later, and asked to see the guest registry for that night. The guy at the gate showed it to me, but was surprised to see that the pages for that day had been razored out. He had no explanation for that. All the other pages were intact.
>>
>>18369800
Saw one in Northern Minnesota. I was in the car with my brother in law and my mom. The UFO was straight ahead in the direction we were driving (we were at an intersection) and I saw a flashing light go by. I can't explain what color it was. If it makes any sense, it was sort of like.. Mentally pin pointing the color? I felt like I saw an array of colors but none of them really clicked so I can't put a definitive color on it. Anyways, it all happened so quick and there was nothing really scary about it. Rather, it was just a cool experience.
>>
I've been seeing them a lot lately.

Me and my sister were walking our dogs. It was late, and you know, dark.

I remember looking up into the sky and I seen a beautiful, golden orb. It kind of hovered from side to side as if it was observing us or something. My sister said she wanted to take a picture of it, and as soon as she said that it disappeared.

Interestingly enough, we later seen the bright golden orb UFO again in the same place (about a week after the first sighting), but this time it was perfectly still and the moment it noticed us it moved STRAIGHT for us and we got a much better view.

It had red and orange lights but the saucer itself was a dark disc shape. It was so close to us and right above us my sister started fucking panicking. I had never seen her so scared. She thought it was going to abduct us. I shouted at it not to and it slowly flew away. It seemed almost sad.

It likes to slowly fade away when I or she say certain things.

I should also add that I seen another orb-like UFO JUST like the golden one but it was more of a whitish-blue, and when me and my sister motived it, it slowly faded away.

I'm not scared of them because I have actually tried to contact them once (in the area where these experiences often take place).

I think it wants to abduct me, but it didn't the first time because my sister was scared.

All jokes aside, should I let it abduct me...?

Does anyone recognize these types of UFOs?
Are the beings within them hostile?
>>
Saw something that I thought was a satellite, but then in did a quick 180 turn and dissapeared
>>
USA, Florida, I seen a black triangle. Had all the usual features: three lights one red one, no sound, low-flying. Weird thing is that I said I was gonna take a picture of it (pulling up to my house) and as soon as I got out of my car it was completely gone. Couldn't find it or hear it take off. They're so interesting.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.