[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm haunted by myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-11-26 20.36.34.jpg (1009KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-26 20.36.34.jpg
1009KB, 1920x2560px
The title will make sense, just continue reading.

>2010
>Croatian (you could translate my name to Marcus Simeon)
>started going to high school
>get bullied by colleagues and professors, i convince myself the bullying is happening to someone else
>"someone else" breaks free of my control, turns into demonic Dr.Phil, offering violent solutions for my problems (and i'm not even American)
>refusing to comply results in character doing it himself, so i decide to go to psychiatry
>i get diagnosed with unspecified non-organic psychosis, i get cured over time

1/3

Pic related, proof i'm not lying.
>>
>2016, Halloween
>Completely forgot about my illness
>Living next to a single mother, 8/10
>She asks me to take care of her 6 year old son for a day
>I can't refuse
>Kid is not a problem, he behaves well and shit
>He brought a tablet with him and he's watching something on it, i hear maniacal laughter
>I want to know what he's watching, so he shows me a video by some faggot named Jack-something, slitting his throat and doing the Jesus (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcGpACOXxMo)
>I ask him to explain the video
>The very moment he starts talking the guy being possessed by a darker version of himself, i get Vietnam-style flashbacks
>Mother comes back sooner than expected, luckily
>I send an email to the dude 20 days later, because i'm losing my mind

2/3
>>
gay as fuck
>>
>>18368862
jacksepticeye? kill yourself. this is garbage and you should feel ashamed. go back to wattpad
>>
>>18368862
this is so autistic

also
>(and i'm not even American)
fuck off
>>
>>18368942
uh oh thanks gyazo
>>
File: triad.png (30KB, 502x480px) Image search: [Google]
triad.png
30KB, 502x480px
Descriptions of notable hauntings

3 days after watching the video

>I go to my bathroom, turn on the light, and i see that thing hanging from a wall (let's call it Gabriel)
>All light bulbs in my house explode, except for one, which was already turned on
>I run as hell to the kitchen, where i keep a flashlight
>I check the fuses, they're fucking ok
>Something touches my neck
>I shit my pants as i turn around in fear
>Gabriel screams autistically, i cannot even describe the sound it made, something like a tiger's roar
>I pass out

5 days after watching the video

>Light bulb problem fixed, i go to sleep, i gotta go to work tomorrow
>I wake up at 7am, my alarm is turned off
>But i swear on my life that i turned the alarm on
>i start sleeping in the living room (but i know i won't escape)

12 days after watching the video

>Making myself a sandwich
>My TV turns on by itself
>I go to turn it off, there are news about the terrorist attacks that already happened, such as the Bataclan massacre
>I turn it off, i hear growling as it turns back on
>After a while, it turns off by itself

19 days after watching the video

>My computer has a problem with memory, so i decide to make some space on the computer
>I find a file filled with weird symbols, pdf files, photos of people turned upside down, .wav files, plans for some sort of a building
>Needless to say, i deleted it, but i saved pic related to show it to you

3/3

I educated myself on the concept of thoughtforms, and apparently i created one. I went to psychiatrist, but it's not working. I sent an email to the Jack dude, but he's not responding. Google doesn't offer a concrete answer, so, now i'm asking you retards if someone knows how to get rid of thoughtforms.
>>
>>18369025
because calling people retards while asking them to help you will definitely work
>>
>>18368817

Vjerujem ti za ovo od doktora cak, al za ovo kaj kazes da ti se sad dogada bas i ne. Ko zna, mozda si sam malo lud u glavu i imas bas neku bolest ozbiljnu.
Daj pokazi sliku di se vidi datum od dokumenta
I u koji si gimnaziju iso? isto smo godiste.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.