[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

((((reality))))

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1.jpg (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
140KB, 500x500px
How do i break free from this field of information prison simulation?
>>
The answer is ALWAYS more meditation
>>
>>18368752
Do you still "know" what an apple tastes like? Yeah. Never. Probs.
>>
>>18368752
you can't escape the simulation, everyone has tried before, nobody has made it out.
>>
>>18368783
False.
Just very few of us have made it out.
>>
File: animoot_tssss.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_tssss.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>18368752
Ask them to put you near a window seat. Then forget how to think in terms of digital information.
>>
Why not turn the prison simulation into a vacation simulation?
>>
File: 1478690001613.png (287KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1478690001613.png
287KB, 405x412px
>>18368850
Because then what would be the point of escaping?
>>
>>18368856
Exactly
>>
>>18368861
>>18368850

It already is a vacation simulation. That's the prison we are in. Bound to this material world of sights, sounds, and feelings it is all we ever know and experience on a day-to-day basis. We enjoy our cages, except in those rare moments of longing for something more. We kill the longing with each other. With our objects and feelings we kill the lonely longing for eternity.
>>
>>18368880

Pretty much. The thing is you will get out you already have so many times, and then when you're out... You decide to come back. That's why you're here.

Your body is a vacation house for the God head.
>>
>>18368752
>How do i break free from this field of information prison simulation?
you know, there's not much really outside of it

in fact there isn't anything outside of it

why would you rather spend your time being nothing in nothingness than being "imprisoned" in something you don't like and call it a "prison"?
>>
File: 1478303559309.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478303559309.gif
2MB, 540x540px
If you think of life as a simulation, it's going to be a simulation. In my mind that's an awful dismissive way of looking at things.

Instead invest your time into understand how belief and language shapes reality and go from there.

Learn to navigate yourself, don't be a fool fellow /x/ian
>>
>>18369044
This
>>
>>18368752
Liberal application of buckshot to the pons of the Brain
>>
>>18368752
OP I heard that when you die don't go towards the light.
>>
>>18368752
Do what I did OP. One spiritual ayahuasca journey and you will be free from your earthly self's confines
>>
wired
>>
File: big_bunda_japanese.jpg (115KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
big_bunda_japanese.jpg
115KB, 600x1067px
>>18368752
Just become part of the NEET masterrace and enjoy the pleasures of the world by fapping all day, smoking weed and drinking. Better if you can get somehow a NEET partner with the same autism levels to enjoy with her
>>
>>18369413
Sadly, probably this
>>
>>18369044
This
If u want to be materialistic it will always be nothing more than a simulation. If u choose to humble yourself beyond these shallow & empty designations you leave yourself open to a universe of wonder & creativity.

Many (((simulation))) hypotheses still speak about a realm outside ours, universe within universe, realm beyond realm and at the top is always the unknowing, the force, the one, the architect etc.
Unless you've met them yourself and had a chat u really don't know fuck all about the nature of reality or how u fit into it. So consider that the simulation is only a name given to something we think we know, but what remains outside of it is still a mystery and even if u believe we are all one, well, not at this very moment as you are experiencing it u aren't. So...
>>
>>18369415
What if it's a trick and you end up in a realm of pure darkness and much screaming?
>>
>>18370022
Lol this is and has been me for 5 years
>>
>>18368752
>information prison
Nice.

>simulation
Into the trash it goes.

You were doing so well. Then ya fucked it, bro.
>>
>>18368799
Can you...like... point me in the right direction?
I have done the apple-thing
>>
>>18368752
The Konami code.
>>
>>18368752
>>18371461
>>
>>18369044
you shouldn't base your belief system on cyberpunk novels
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.