[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third eye opening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

What is the easiest way to open it ?
Drugs can help ? LSD, DXM ?
Do you have any tips ?
>>
>>18368703
by using your brain, since its in your brain.

You know how you can see a 3d image of a pyramid and tell someone how many sides it has versus seeing a pyramid drawn on paper and not seeing all the sides. Thats using third eye.
None of this bullshit i can go to another realm bullshit
>>
Just keep using your imagination, at some point it will become natural and voila your third eye is open.
>>
>>18368712
At some point what will become natural?
>>
You don't think that this is true ?
>>
File: GPr4fQH.gif (2MB, 628x750px) Image search: [Google]
GPr4fQH.gif
2MB, 628x750px
>>18368703
Here's a "stretching" exercise that can help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTqqiZGE-Vk

The idea is to simultaneously try to connect with your hands, which you're used to, and from your pineal gland which you're maybe not so much. So at first it'll only be your hands doing the work, but if you keep pushing from within your brain, you can soon feel it pushing back against your hands as it forms its natural shape again.
>>
File: 1477897290839.jpg (967KB, 1800x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1477897290839.jpg
967KB, 1800x1158px
>>18368703
dxm and lsd certainly help a great deal but dont use either of them every day, like how i do currently otherwise a lot of things become dull...which i guess can be another word for serene.

but if you can awaken to the tao in a more non Reliant relationship its all the better.... so go mega dose on dxm and lsd ONCE and then welcome in the tao when all is said and done and just meditate

blah blah blah
>>
>>18368746
Dxm is not like lsd.
>>
>>18368703
>tfw cant produce visual images
>tfw most psychedelics dont work (no visuals)
>tfw life is shit because of these things
>tfw this isnt my face for any of these
>>
>>18368756
its dissociation,

how wonderful it is to be rejuvenated with mystical lsd association

they combine well

FUCK mushrooms
>>
>>18368732
Thank you that's interesting

>>18368746
Of course, thanks
>>
>>18368703
drugs kinda work but you need to go down rather than up, going up the brain goes everywhere its harder to space

i reopened mine on a high fiber diet, cheese fruit and veg, didnt drop meat you need that b12

gems can help passively, yellow turquoise (serpentine) unakite, connemara marble, then something placed about maybe for absorbtion, i use apache tear and rose quartz for no real reason but i trust them, nothing like a trusty rock to enlighten
>>
>>18368703
Open your ass and your 3rd eye will follow. Try going to a gay bar with one of your "power crystals" or whatever and let someone work on opening that eye
>>
>>18368703
Try a breakthrough dose of DMT. 80ml should do it.
>>
>>18368703
Fap.

A lot.
>>
White people have calcified pineal glands

Don't bother.
>>
>>18370124
so we can't uncalcify our glands?????
>>
>>18371012
Only the tip
>>
DXM is high school, cough syrup shit. I started on it when I was young like most that do better drugs. LSD is decent but gets old ~10 trips in. Mushrooms are good and introspective, they help you work on yourself. DMT was hard, even for me, so I feel like it can teach a lot. Just have to be ready for it.
>>
>>18370124
So the people that invented the concept of the third eye don't have usable pineal glands?
Sounds legit, faggotface
>>
http://blog.talkingphilosophy.com/?p=7263
>>
>>18368703
Dmt
>>
>>18368703
what actually happens when you have "opened" it
>>
>>18368703
from my experience there is no easy way to just open it. but it is not that hard. drugs only messes with your crown, you see things but dont understand neither controll. mostly ends with very bad results.

you cant just build a roof. first you need to build walls to hold it. start with root chakra.

>>18371933
it changes your look at life al lot.
simply you start to understand the dynamics of life.
>>
>>18371898
>the people that invented the concept of the third eye
>white

no
>>
>>18368703
The Third eye alludes to seeing with your Mind, and being Self aware.

Being Self aware does not allude to looking in a mirror and knowing that you are looking at yourself. That is Sentience.

Being Self aware is awareness that you are a "Self" inside of a Flesh body. Opening your third eye is viewing the world around through that "Self" viewpoint.

Think of it like Descartes' Homunculus, and the opening of the Mind's eye is the viewer being aware they are a viewer.

Best ways to achieve this.
Meditation (recommended)
K2 (not recommended)
Peyote (not recommended)
Controlled Dying (highly not recommended)
Years of study and journalization (long, but recommended)
>>
yoga helps me
>>
File: chris.png (1MB, 1203x1051px) Image search: [Google]
chris.png
1MB, 1203x1051px
>>18368703

Can you fags really not see anything with your eyes closed?

You have projection imagination, internal imagination, and a third kind of illusory vision which is like a stage above your eyes.

If you can't chill our for five minutes and start up the light show you're just fucked, there's nothing you can do.

Just sit in a quiet dark room until you see things that are different than your classic imagination.

You don't need to take acid or stop using toothpaste.
>>
>>18368703
Just follow David Wolfe on facebook, eat organic, do yoga and wear lots of crystals. No diamonds though they are evil
>>
>>18368703
Here is what you do: bore a hole into your forehead. This is the most straightforward way to open the third eye, not even kidding.
>>
>>18368779
I never thought of it that way, that explains why people seem to adore L and K combined.

Lol mushrooms are neat but wildly inconsistent and usually you can't learn shit from them.
>>
>>18374445
you have to get regular. getting lifted on L once in a wild is just a trip...you're a tourist. K is wacky bullshit
>>
>>18374570
See I never did K and think mushrooms are just wacky bullshit and have used L quite a bit, found it to be good for getting your head in the right mindset to make the most of stuff and best used only when their is stuff worth making the most of to do. Also had an intense disassociative episode on L once, not sure if it was ego death or whatever but I was quite out of sorts emotionally and philosophically ungrounded for like three weeks afterwards.
>>
>>18371916
don't send the dude from 0 to Dr. strange. Try some low grade Lsd with friends.

the change of perception plus the added hours of intense contemplation will help you learn your true question. Which is "How do I be the real me and achieve what I really want."

Problem is the question is loaded as life is the quest to learn there is no me, there is nothing to achieve and anytime you 'want' something life dictates you will cease to want it when you have it, making the whole journey purposeless.

Drugs aren't magic but they help, the real magic is in life itself and accepting death. Once thathe happens your third eye is open. Life becomes the dream and you imagination once again takes control. You can do anything.

Sorry if that seems abstract I'm taking a dump and want to finish before I go back.
>>
>>18372402
How long does one have to meditate in order open their third eye? Ball park number?
>>
>>18368703
You can literally do it with weed. You just have to learn how to tap into the frequency, and not waste the high on some stupid cartoon or YouTube.
>>
>>18375408
Heck yea Anita sarkeesian:3
>>
>>18375415
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: Epigallocatechin-3-gallate.png (37KB, 559x490px) Image search: [Google]
Epigallocatechin-3-gallate.png
37KB, 559x490px
>>18368703
The best remedy involves drinking high quality green tea before meditation; I also recommend supplementing with the pharmacologiaclly active polyphenol component, epigallocatechin-3-gallate.

Pic related.
>>
What is your third eye? What's it do, how different are things when its open? I've done acid before and it was fucking wild. Does it have to do with stuff like that?
>>
>>18375372
5 - 5,000,000,000 hours

Everyone is completely different. When you start to meditate seriously you'll gain a better ballpark figure for yourself.

With all of these things, really no one can tell you anything about it, besides maybe some posture techniques or whatever. The point of meditating is that the knowledge has to come from within you, not anyone else.

On a postmodern consumerist society where we're all used to abiding by what everyone tells us, I know this seems crazy and almost impossible.
>>
>>18375555
>what is it
The mind's eye. The thing you use to visualize things. When you can picture something clearly in your head, you're using your third eye. When you dream, you see the dreams with your third eye.

Mine's not permanently/strongly open, so I wouldn't know what the end-game for the third eye is, but I imagine it is indeed similar to how LSD superimposes the image on reality, except you're in full control.

Opening the third eye isn't like it's suddenly BAM, open. It is a long, gradual process with infinite semi-openings before it's 100% fully open.
>>
>>18375625
Alright cool, thanks man.
Usually on this board people are all roleplay and stupid shit. This kinda thing sorta makes sense though.
>>
File: 2016-03-03 13.47.36.jpg (2MB, 1485x1937px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-03 13.47.36.jpg
2MB, 1485x1937px
LSD , anon. It legitimaltely opens your third eye..
>>
>>18368711
hey, tis x
not /fedora/
>>
>>18369306

>DMT
>80ml
>ml
>ML

Bahahha.
>>
>>18375928
>he doesn't drink DMT

Loser, much?
>>
>>18375928
It's to wash down the gallon of PCP
>>
>>18368703
Knowledge leads to wisdom, and realization. No instant enlightenment that's anything but self promotion.
>>
LSD has turned many people I've known into complete nutballs. People who think they don't have to shit anymore because they have become a god. That's a true story. Or got their ass kicked because they thought they could control time and wouldn't get out of the road. Ffs. No instant ride to utopia. One kid I know got wrecked by security at an event for tearing his clothes off. Don't buy it because someone says it's good for everyone no matter what. Nothing is.
>>
>>18368703
Spend a day on /pol/, it will open thousand eyes
>>
File: occult-black-sun.jpg (71KB, 1078x515px) Image search: [Google]
occult-black-sun.jpg
71KB, 1078x515px
The third eye was lost when our ancestors left Atlantis long ago.
>>
I've smoked DMT, dropped acid (highest 800mic) among plenty of lighter psychedelics and don't think the third eye is a real thing. the only thing you'll be more 'open' to is pattern recognition (i.e. seeing images in your 'mind's eye').

hppd normally causes a people to go a little weird or have breakdowns, we all know someone it's happened to.

saying all that, i haven't tripped for a while, so im probably calcified or some shit atm
>>
>>18368703
You can chant OM while focusing on your third eye. Eyes closed. 5 minutes a day. Though desu wanting to force open your third eye sounds like a bad bad idea to me!!
>>
>>18374279
Exactly. It's like dreaming/day dreaming, or when you read (if you are well literate and read often) where you see what is happening when you get really into a book rather than just text on pages.
>>
>>18375928
Injections. The gist is to build up to injecting as much as possible without popping the blood vessels in your eyes from pure fear and astonishment
>>
>>18376599
Additionally, I remember smoking DMT as a young man. I simply passed away.
>>
File: 1479955349970.jpg (499KB, 924x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1479955349970.jpg
499KB, 924x1648px
>>18368703
A third eye is a low level toolkit spirit entity. Its purpose is to spy on you for what I guess we could call Jupiter aliens, Humans that want us as their skin goo. It will only assist in making your life miserable, and assist in making you a tool kit for them.

You really don't want one, as all it does is stare at you.
>>
File: third_eye_open.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
third_eye_open.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSmgaDRsMpA

loony third 3y3
>>
>>18376024
Heh
>>
>>18370030
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>>
Nothing automatically opens you up to your possible potential, like actually learning truths that unlock your mind. Some people just turn into babbling whackos on these drugs. There is no universal adapter. I've had great experiences on acid. But I can't endorse it. You need the right environment, and a strong mind. It can scramble the unprepared, so I can't say it's good for everyone. Drugs killed more of my friends than they helped. Truthfully.
>>
>>18368703
7 day vegan challenge
>>
>>18380364
Gay
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 423x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 423x725px
>>18380364
>7 Day Vegan Challenge
>baby
>solves all yo problems
>>
>>18372402
K2? Are you fucking serious? That shit is notorious for making kids mentally retarded. It's almost as stupid as huffing paint/gas
>>
>>18372402
>Controlled Dying (highly not recommended)
care to elaborate?
>>
>>18380604
From the place where they died just for fun
Huffing two stroke rags smoking K2 blunts
>>
>>18372402
dmt trip (recommended but not for weak minded)
>>
>>18368703
Dmt
>>
>>18380364
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>>
>>18375957
a GALLON? Wow!
>>
>>18380690
Shock yourself into a cardiac disrythmia and then before you're dead dead, have someone shock you out of it. This creates a self created DMT trip.
>>
It's just a meme OP
>>
>>18368779
I can confirm Dxm and tryptamine based psychedelics mix very well.
I've done lsa and Dxm combined and aside from the nausea which came from the lsa, the experience was surreal.
Not sure about how to open the third eye, however I have experienced a noticeable surge in helpful synchrocities every since first indulging in hallucinogens
>>
>>18380364
>can i get a hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there
>>
Vegans are challenged 24/7. All the vegans I've known were generally psycho. Don't know if it was the food or the personality type. Only Vegetarians can Chik patty themselves into the next dimension. It's not artificial enough to be vegan. I like a good brisket to spark my wormholes. That or blotter.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1433955424565.jpg (9KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1433955424565.jpg
9KB, 244x207px
>>18368703
Can you accidently open your third eye with drugs?
>>
>>18382835
You can, and I did.

But it is useless until you meditate/work on it without drugs.
>>
>>18374442
I heard a story that some guy killed himself under the influence because he felt horrible
Pressure in his head while tripping and needed it to stop. Claimed it was his third eye
>>
Is opening your third eye the same as having an out of body experience ? I've had two of those in my lifetime
>>
>>18374585
>>18374445
>>18368779
I'm the other way around. I feel like mushrooms hold the answer where l has a high potential for abuse and overall less to offer. When you eat mushrooms you're consuming a living(and conscious) being. Mushrooms are the definitive tool for someone trying to learn to accept death.

They teach you about how the world is several things at once, and what it feels like to be in a perspective nothing like your own. L seems to be more about enjoying being yourself with a different perspective, and doesn't grip your thoughts the way mushrooms do.
>>
>>18382999
I feel completely different.

Mushrooms have a "soul" (not literally (probably)) and thus this soul acts as a guide through the trip. The trip is up to what the mushrooms want

LSD, due to having no "soul", makes your trip entirely about what you want it to be. I started out with pure fun tripping, your typical "dude let's watch this trippy af video lmao". But then when I became much more spiritual, my LSD trips did so as well. Not in a mushroom-like journey where the mushroom is "teaching" you its knowledge, but in that LSD simply greatly amplified my mind state and my will at the time.

Eventually this led to becoming enlightened through an LSD trip.

If you take each substance "as is", mushrooms is a much better "teacher", but if you take LSD and meditate the entire trip, doing nothing but self-reflection and achieving gnosis-states, that is going to be so much more profound than a mushroom trip, as it all comes from within when taking LSD.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.