[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to awaken my own brain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 327467049.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
327467049.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
Is there a way to acquire knowledge and artistic talents through magic or any other paranormal means? I can't find a way to fit anything in my brain and the need to create is eating me alive. I'm close to commiting suicide. Tips and advices?
>>
>>18368533
>can't take the time to learn
>is there a way to just upload shit into my brain?

lol, you and the rest of the world that wants to get a high paying job based off of degrees
>>
>>18368544
I don't care about money. I do learn, I just feel like I'm not getting enough from it, I don't want the raw data but a way to process it the right way hence the brain awakening statement
>>
>>18368555
Do you not realize that it takes time. You can't just think you can perfect something in weeks. Anything worth learning takes a long time to learn.
>>
>>18368561
It's been years. I feel like I'm brain impaired. I can go crazy, I just want to fully experience what's given to me.
>>
>>18368570
>its been years

You know artists do shit for a lifetime. They don't do it for years and be like, "why aren't i the master of my domain?"
Nothing was given to you obviously since you can't do it. You are in extreme denial and thats whats driving you crazy.
>>
Fucking practice there are no shortcuts to being good at anything.

Your answer is no. This is clearly not what you want to hear and it is obvious you came here because you expected some mentally unstable tinfoil to go "Ohhh don't worry if you do this ritual and call upon XERLETH'KRAAGH the all seeing God of fuckery he will grant you creativity and hoes on the dick!" and you'd be happy someone fed your delusions and you'd go home convinced you've found the lazy way out of your fucking problem, would attempt the ritual or whatever and live off the placebo effect for a while before you can no longer trick your brain into not realising that all of it is stupid retarded shit for lazy fucking bums like you and that the only way out of your misery is to kick your fat ass in shape and PRACTICE FUCKING MORE!

Jesus I hate people like you who throws a big fuck you to anyone practicing a craft everyday to become better by trying to go through shortcuts. You are a faggot of extreme magnitudes and nobody here can help you, no God can help you, no satanic Jew from a far away Galaxy can grant you technopills from flat earth number 35 made out of dust from Universe 69.

Only you can help yourself. Wanna create? FUCKING CREATE! Nobody is fucking stopping you except yourself. If skills is your problem, FUCKING PRACTICE! There is litterally no other fucking way.

There is a fucking limit to the Occult and what kind of gift it can grant a person. The occult is a tool for the enlightened mind to progress perception. If you don't know how to use the tools or don't understand what they can be used for, they won't do shit for you It's not some kind of fucking free meal ticket for fame and fortune. I think it'S about time you fucking retarded autistic kiddes come around here asking HOW DO I SUCCUBI PLS IM LONELY PLS HOW TO SELL SOUL TO SATAN FOR LOVE AND MONEY HOW TO USE MAEEEEHJJJJIEEEECKQUCK TO BECOME GOOD PAINTER? You fags don't fucking belong here.

Now gtfo and practice, nigger.
>>
What talents would you like to have? The magic behind arts is to create something that touch other people. You can go to a collective-vibration level, and change that vibration in a way, that people get your messages (trough music / art etc..) and you will get a lots of followers.

interested?
>>
>>18368593
here we go
>>
Oh fuck now I feel like I can't even put my words into damn sentences. I don't want fame, I don't want fortune. I do practise, I do create, I just feel like my brain is not getting enough, I'm not lazy nor I'm giving up. I did not come here for life advices, I want to fucking wake up my brain because I keep creating things without a meaning, I keep putting my thoughts in the wrong shapes. I've heard about people opening their brains and getting informations they're striving for, they're learning the things they want to learn, they're acquiring inner peace by simply being with the world. I feel EMPTY and my creations may look good but they're EMPTY since I can't perceive and process the world in a right way. I don't give a fucking damn about money, I'm just tired with a boring, normal life, I'm tired of creating art in a commercial way just so I could sell it to people. I want to create a meaning and see the meaning in life.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>18368615
just take a vacation you fuckin autistic socially awkward nerd
>>
>>18368615

Sounds to me like your problem is perception and no magic can help you with this.

If you perceive life as boring, then it will reflect in everything you do, but to perceive life as interesting doesn't require magic. It requires you to do interesting things.

It sounds cliché and I don't like giving this kind of advice, but I think a psychologist will be better suited to help you than a fucking witch doctor.

That or just drop acid or some shit.
>>
>>18368615
so much denial and edge in one post
>>
File: 17912470.jpg (23KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
17912470.jpg
23KB, 310x400px
Buy this book. Follow the program. The answer is reality, literally right in front of your face. Inner peace isn't given by getting what you're striving for, as that leads only to a new striving and more suffering. You will never be satisfied no matter what.
>>
>>18368615
you need to get laid.
for serious.
>>
>>18368533
OK

HERE'S WHAT WE KNOW:

1) you take a lot of time sleeping / eating / doing soft drugs / playing video games (vidja). Focus on being a worthless recluse and doing whatever normal day to day stuff you like- - you need to afford this for yourself or express the need for it to people who actually already acquainted with you and willing to help you though a low-energy lifestyle.

2) When you have the opportunity, certain moments of creative mania may take you, where you feel the need to express yourself through art or a journey. This events aren't really discussed in a therapeutic sense, but rather allowed to sort out slowly, intuitively, and introspectively.

3) After a while, a person who can appreciate and afford this has a small portfolio of highly meaningful words, images, and symbols that helps them sort and understand their mind and their world. It isn't really anything but a foundation for that individual. If anyone else has access to this portfolio, they are automatically impressed into an intimate relationship with you somehow, but a highly respectful and a little distant in its function.

Artistic creativity is expensive, and difficult to afford to anyone. People sacrifice a tremendous and valuable portion of their ego to become artists, philosophers, engineers, and politicians, and also create immense vulnerabilities for themselves by the genius of their responsibilities. As they work, they know that their projects will have a major effect. They need everyone around them to know and understand how their minds work, so that their projects are put to good and safe use only.
>>
>>18368591
I can't read this
>>
>>18368533
Yes. Practice.
I play guitar, cello, drums at a high level and I'm currently working on my first trashy genre fic novel for some extra cash. Practice and determination are key to gaining artistic skill.

For pure creative talent, simply consume other art mediums for inspiration while developing your own talent. My music and writing are inspired heavily by painting, even tthough I can't paint myself.
>>
>>18368730

Thanks for sharing your piece of mind, bro.
>>
The answer is ALWAYS more meditation
>>
>>18368873
how to start meditating, any guides for a newbie?
>>
>>18368894

Focus on your breath inhale and exhale in a controlled deep manner. Silence your mind completely. This is generally the first meditation practice to work on.

Sitting, standing, walking, having sex, whatever your doing while in this state really doesn't matter. Meditation is a mix of achieving insight, silence, and developing a clear / strong ability to focus.

Learn yourself, focus on whatever is rather than what will or was.
>>
Turn your negative emotions to gold. Write them to a paper and make a song to it. Without them, you could not make so epic lyrics. Or if you draw, epic drawings. Draw emptiness, make music about emptiness. My favourite songs contain a lots of negative energy that has been put in a way that it keeps moving.
>>
end it already
>>
>>18368915
not op but i actually meditated today and it was fucking retarded.I mean u cannot stop ur thought process for more than 70 sec like srsly
>>
>>18369310

Just starting out for some it can be hard. I've found myself able to keep up a state of no thoughts for most of a day.

After maintaining silence the fun part starts. Allow thoughts to flow freely while selecting them consciously.

There is also the focus building meditations that are basically visualization and concentration exercises (Enhance sennses, Build realistic models of objects in your head, see events happening, etc).
>>
>>18369326
As a child we actually had group meditations before bed so anyhow i don't want to dwell too much on it but my point is that now i cannot stand it after like an hour and a half or so it just becomes irritating any help with that?
>>
>>18369350

There is something within yourself that is making you irritated. The only help I can offer is pointing out that you really should perform some introspection into the situation. Think about why the feelings of irritation are popping up and what exactly is causing them. What do you need to let go of or accept for the silence to no longer bother you?

The silence here is merely shifting awareness from "thinking" to "Being". It's just a passive state of allowing everything to flow.
>>
>>18368533
OP you need ayahuasca. One spiritual journey is worth ten years of psychotherapy
>>
>>18368533
a combination of diet and mental exercises work best

you need protein, salt and potassium minimum for this to work. eggs are good, cottage cheese is good red meat is very good as it also give you connective tissue and tuna is good

nuts are good as well but do not provide the same proteins. more indepth reading on proteins found in the body and the difference in amino acids provided by different "protein" sources are out there but just know plants arent the best sources

potassium can be replaced with more salt but some have a sensitivity to salt. it comes down to family history. some argue you can replace salt with more potassium but results are mixed for some reason. both are part of the complete neuro transmitter

mental exercises vary dramatically. from brushing your teeth for a week with the hand you dont normally do it and alternating weekly to listening to music for 1 hour a day and not doing other things just listen to the music then listen to different music for a week and alternate. (classical then what ever you normally listen to alternating works well some prefer stuff with lyrics to stuff with no lyrics)

then there are basic puzzle games. simian interface++ on steam is good as it has a infinite mode with varying types of puzzles that work on spacial reasoning with a simple interface. you need to recognize what should be there in order to solve them with different types

and finally my personal favorite forming shapes with your eyes closed when you go to bed. make a circle or triangle. then make something inside it then make something outside the first shape. you may only be able to make 1 shape at first just keep doing it. sometimes you might have trouble when the night before you could do it easy.

if you do these types of things you should notice a change in general cognitive abilities in a month. if you break up sessions into small 20 minute increments while you try to be good at something or learn you should get a bump in productivity
>>
Several people have developed amazing skills out of nowhere. It is possible to become a virtuoso overnight.

You see, all of these people recieved severe trauma to the head or were elctrocuted and barely survived.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/struck-lucky-8-people-who-3440301
just throw a toaster in the bathtub and drop a cinderblock on your head.
>>
>>18369608
Do not actually do this ever.
>>
>>18369721
>noshit.jif
>>
>>18368533
You're worth something to somebody. If you can't create anything, that's OK. The universe spent a lot of time putting you together, it would be a shame if you didn't see why.
>>
>>18368533
After I had my near-death experience, I brought something Divine back with me. Something about being so close to God, so close to Jesus, something rubbed off. And ever since then, I just automatically get solutions to incredibly complicated scientific problems. I can't tell people how i do it or they will think I'm crazy. Right now, they just think I'm talented.
>>
>>18368533
>I'm close to commiting suicide.
Under no circumstances do you do this. Ask God for help. Just pray "God, please forgive me of my sins because Jesus paid the price. I forgive others of theri sins toward me, and I ask you to send your Holy Spirit to live inside me now, to help me acquire knowledge and artistic talents. I can't do it without you, and I'll give you the glory for helping me. Amen."

Try that, and give it a week. It will work.
>>
File: 1480205191866.jpg (382KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480205191866.jpg
382KB, 2000x1000px
>>18368615
Go travel and live, gain empathy and see the world through the life and stories of others.

Take a better look at the way you perceive individual items and ask why?

Ask yourself if you are Dreaming as a habit, this habit will carry with you to your unconscious state so when you dream you will ask yourself, then you will awaken in the dream allowing you to take control and flourish. You will be able to see and experience anything there.>>18368533
>>
op you can just use this magic chant i made for creativity

say it as loud as you can for maximum effect

>ah lo
>ve shi
>ting insi
>de ni
>ger ah
>souls
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.